My Bright Light

FairozSherif द्वारा

This is my first book, so if you have any expectations, drop them, you'll get disappointed by the writing. Th... अधिक

Author's note
Chapter One.
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter two

81 6 3
FairozSherif द्वारा

Amelia's Pov*

When I walked out of the basement, I was stunned to see the beautiful place that I was kidnapped in. At first, I didn't have time to really observe any of my surroundings but now that I'm looking at it.
This place is beautiful.

I walked out with the angel man and Rio in my hand to see a gorgeous Porsche waiting for us. It was matte black.

I stopped and said." Where are we going?"
The angel man looked at me and said "get in and I'll tell you" He was weird but I wasn't going to say anything. I wanted out of there fast.

I hopped in with Rio next to me and the angel man sat on the other side of the back seat.

"Are you gonna tell me your name now?" He looked at me and said "I'm Adrian and we are going to my mansion" what?! I'm not going to his mansion I need to go home." I'm sorry to disappoint you A.D but we are not going to ur mansion. I need to go home.. like right now"

He looked at me and said "your place isn't safe right now. This could happen again, Amelia." Wait. how does he know my name and how did he know I was kidnapped? "Wait how did you know I was kidnapped?"

He stared at me for a few seconds and said "well why would you stay at home tied to a chair?" Bruh is he dumb? "I mean how did you even know where I am?" I said, "I've been looking after you ever since your mom died Amelia."
"What!? Why? And how do you even know my name?" Rio was sleeping on my lap half on my lap and half on the seat but with my yelling, he woke up and looked at me so I pet him to calm him down

"I know your name because my family and yours have a long history together and I've been looking out for you since your mom died because your mom put a shit load of money in your name and now people will do anything to get it" I was speechless. After a few seconds I got my voice back "what money I'm broke and my mom isn't rich and I don't have the money they are looking for. How much money is in my name?" I asked "600 million dollars." He said it like it was pocket money for him. I on the other hand was shocked.

"OH FUCK NO! you're telling me I have 600 million dollars in my name?! And how the fuck does my family know yours? That we have history!"

"I didn't say we have a history together I said our families have history together." He said.

"They don't look like they need the money," I said calming down looking out the window to see the mansion that I was in a few minutes before becoming tiny. Because of how much distance between the car and the mansion.

"People will do anything to get more money no matter how much they already have," Adrian said.

"Why can't I just write the money in someone else's
Name?" I asked

"That's not how it works Amelia. For you to write the money in someone else's name you have to die." He said "that's why they kidnapped me. So they can kill me and have the money." I said.

"Yes Amelia and now we arrived let's go," He said as he got out of the car. I looked out the window to see the most gorgeous mansion I'd ever seen

It was drop-dead gorgeous and I can't believe people have that much money on them to buy those things. But I have to get used to it. I have 600 million dollars in my name.

I walked up to the mansion to see bodyguards everywhere. Rio was next to me the whole time.

I was walking up the stairs to get into the mansion when I tripped on a step I didn't see and fell on my face for the second time today.

I was tired so I stayed down for a few seconds. exhausted and in pain from the fall. When I felt a hand on my arm. And for the second time today, Adrian helped me up While Rio was just sitting next to me. His hands were warm and soft. And I was cold and the white shirt that I was wearing was all dirty from the falling I've been doing. And the fact that I had been knocked out with a gun doesn't help. I had a back headache ever since I woke up.

I walked inside with Adrian by my side his hand on my arm still. I think he thinks I can't walk but he was right anyway.

The mansion was very pretty from the inside. Everything was dark themed and on the left, you could see the huge kitchen. It's my favourite part of any house.

I stopped and asked Adrian something that has been on my mind ever since I saw his mansion "what do you do for a job to have all of that?" He stared at me for a moment determining whether to tell me or not "I am a mafia leader." He said and I was gaping at him. "You're a what now?" He repeated " a mafia leader. A leader to something called mafia. It's spelt m-a-f-i-a." I was speechless again "THATS SO COOL OH MY GOD! DOES THAT MEAN YOU CAN KILL PEOPLE AND NOT GO TO JAIL THATS SO INTERESTING? HOW DO YOU HIDE THE BODIES? AND WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO KILL PEOPLE?!" I asked excitingly. Trying my hardest not to shriek happily, I was so fond of that stuff that it didn't scare me at all to know that he's he's a mafia leader.

"You're so hyperactive." He said and didn't respond to what I asked. "Well, would you rather me freak out and run away?" I ask sassily and fold my arms over my chest.

Then it hit me "you're not gonna kill me for the money I have in my name are you?" I asked tilting my head with a curious look on my face "Are you dumb Amelia? Why would I save you to kill you?" He asked. "Well, I heard that some serial killers like to manipulate and brainwash their victims to gain their trust then boom! Murdered" I said making an exploding motion with my hand when I said "boom".

He looked at me surprised and said" I knew you were studying for a degree to become a forensic doctor but I didn't know you knew that much about murderers" He said. I said "well I must know all the ways the murderer tortures the victim and the way they kill them to be a good doctor." I said with a big smile of pride on my face.

"Come here I'll show you your room" He said and my smile disappeared. "Wait how long am I gonna stay here?" I asked. "For a very long time Amelia. Until we get rid of all the people chasing you." Adrian said.

I followed him upstairs and walked with him into "my" room.

I was stunned. Literally I was standing there with wide eyes and my mouth making a O shape. He said " come I'll show you the bathroom." I HAVE A HUGE ASS ROOM WITH A PRIVATE BATHROOM!

I walked behind Adrian and looked at MY bathroom

It. Was. STUNNING.

I can't believe that's my room and bathroom "wait what about my clothes? I'm not gonna be wearing this all the time" I said looking down at my used to be cute outfit.

"I will bring you something to wear from my closet to sleep in. And tomorrow I will let you go shopping with my body guards and Athena will come with you since she wants to buy some stuff too." He said leaning against the bathroom door frame. "But I don't have any money. How am I gonna go shopping why can't I just go to my house and pack my bags?" I asked folding my arms over my chest

"Again it's too dangerous for u to be around ur apartment building. There might be snipers waiting for u to come in frame and shoot u to ur death. Or a bomb." Adrian said using hand gestures. "And you'll just use my credit card it's no big deal" He said.
She didn't like that though "I'm not using ur money adrian" I said. "Well too bad because you have no choice." He said with dominance and anger radiating off of him. "Fine but take what I spent out of my bank account with the 600 million in it" I said "no need for that I'm a billionaire darling I don't need your money" He said and walking away.

After a while he came back and threw on me a black hoodie. It fell on my head when he threw it to me. I pulled it off my head making my hair messy. And by the time I looked up Adrian was gone.

I closed the bathroom door so I can change into the hoodie when I realized he didn't bring me any pants.
I pulled the hoodie over my head and saw that it was HUGE on me.

It reached a bit over my knees so I was glad not too much of my thighs were showing.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. Then I realized I haven't seen Rio since I came up here. I ran out of my room and looked in the hallway.

No one was there. I ran downstairs and looked in the kitchen. No one but the gaurds.

I looked at one of them and asked "have you seen Rio?" He didnt answer me. "Hello? Where did you take my dog?" He finally answered " I don't know he came here with you." I was too focused on the beautiful view of the mansion that I didn't focus on my own dog.

I sighed in frustration and said "did u at least see what direction he went? I have no idea about this place." He pointed to the left and I looked at where he was pointing to see a big wall of windows showing a garden. I wakes to the wall of windows that was at the end of the living room. And saw Rio eating a piece of chocolate and a girl standing on the big couch holding a pillow as a shield.

I ran to Rio and snatched the chocolate out from his mouth. This could kill him he can't eat that! "Rio come here." I said as I walked away from him to throw the piece of chocolate that was in his mouth in the trash can and said to the girl "I am so sorry about this." I said as Rio walked next to me " it fine but can you please move the dog away from me." She said as she backed away from us moving to the other side of the couch

"OH. Yeah again I'm sorry about your chocolate" I said then walked away with Rio following me up to my room.

After I came inside I realized that I had no shorts on and if I bent over my underwear will show. But I needed a glass of water. And I had to go downstairs for that.

So the first thing that came in my mind was to take the duvet off of the bed and wrap myself with it. And that's what I did.

I walked downstairs after closing the door on a sleeping Rio. And went to the kitchen for some water. It was 11 pm and I was tired but I need to stay hydrated. I searched for a cup and when I found one I went to the fridge and opened a water bottle and poured me some in the cup and put the bottle back in the fridge.

I took a sip and immediately choked on what was in the cup. Vodka.

I set the cup down and started coughing. "Shouldn't have touched my stuff." A voice said startling the shit out of me.

I looked back and saw a man sitting on a chair next to the counter. He was beautiful with his green eyes and sharp jaw. He was wearing sweatpants that hung low on his hips showing the beginning of his V. He wasn't wearing a shirt though so I changed to force my eyes away from his Beautiful abs. After my coughing calmed down I said "I just wanted water I didn't know it was vodka. Why would anyone put vodka in a Nestlé water bottle!" I said and he just said "I have my reasons and likings. I'm Ian. You?"

"Amelia" I said as he walked and took the vodka that was infront of me and drank some.

"So your Adrian's new chick?" He asked and I was confused "what no. I'm staying here because he won't let me leave and go back to my apartment. And he doesn't even want to reason. Hes so controlling." I said as I sat on the chair that Ian was sitting on.

"What are you wearing?" He said confused at the whole duvet and shoes combo.

"I'm taking flying lessons. This is my 4th one." I said in a serious manner. " that's so cool! Can I join?" Ian said. "No." I said as I stood up and saw that Ian's smile turn to a frown. "I want water." I said and he went to the fridge and pulled out a water bottle and poured me some in a cup. "Thank you." I said to him and then drank some of the water. "Nice meeting you Rice rolls"i said then walked away heading to my room in my very stylish duvet.

I sat on the bed next to Rio and held my head in pain because of the headache and finally I laid down on the bed and slept.

This is the comfiest bed my ass has ever sat on.

~~~~~
Let's GOOO! chapter two baby I hope yall like it.

See you next chapter.

Ciao.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Mafia Family Bossbitch द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

335K 9.4K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
Ma Chinari Thali Bairavi द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

414 42 7
A girl that was supposed to grow up in a world full off happiness, was taken before she could experience anything. A family that she believed to be p...
14K 1.3K 50
I kicked the doors open which lead me into a massive hall filled with people with dresses which screamed richness.As I looked around I saw the man wh...
Unwanted Mates GosiaAC द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

129K 5.5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...