A Life at Hogwarts Part 2

By fanmadewriting

(MATURE AUDIENCE/NSFW/SELFHARM/PTSD/SEXUAL ABUSE/MENTAL ABUSE/ETC WARNING) [Also if you have not yet read par... More

The First Trace
Saved
Origin Story
Can he really be Forgiven
Harry needs Bleach
Going Nuts
The Archway
Mom
His Diaries
Bookstore
Hot and Steamy
Double Agent 2.0
Y/n's Classroom
Tonks's Werewolf Issue
First Day
Shattering
The Painful Truth
Harry goes through your Memories
It's Happening
I do
The Reception
Honeymoon
The Tower
Planning
The Monster is Released
Dear Severus
A Quick Game of Catch Up
No...
Wake up!
The Black Crow Sheds
It's Over

That Bastard

46 2 0
By fanmadewriting

*WARNING RAPE/SUICIDE MENTION*

My body was completely relaxed and I didn't want to wake from this slumber. Huh, relax...I forgot what that was like till now. I stretched my tiny paws and yawned my body going stiff when I felt a hand carefully remove itself from my head. I jolted and sniffed up, opening my eyes in shock, Remus had me cradled in his arms. In a flustered panic I jumped down and transformed back into my human self.

"Y-You were petting me?! I'm not actually a ferret!" Chuckling broke out from Tonks and Sirius. I moved my hair to the side embarrassed before sitting a few seats away from everyone.

Remus glared at the two of them causing them to stop, "Be adults you two..." He turned his attention back to me, "You have a lot to explain Y/n...it's been like what 17 years since you were abducted from your own house, 14 since that death eater took you. I suspect you weren't just reading books that whole time." I yawned and stretched my arms but quickly put them back down realizing how uncomfortable that was.

"Right...I guess I can start with the first year." I took a deep breath and began to scratch at my left arm. "Voldemort," They winced at the name a bit, "Gave me full freedom so I did what I was told. That only consisted of me translating magical creatures for him to get by them. Very simple."

"You can talk to any magical creature?" Tonks stopped slouching and seemed interested.

"Yes...anyways after he told me Severus was going to become a Death Eater I argued. Apparently he didn't like that so I was killed and he hid me in my own bedroom." They all turned pale and didn't answer so I continued, "I wasn't revived for another two-ish years which was just to watch him murder James and Lily."

"YOU WERE THERE! Why didn't you try to stop him!" Sirius was on his feet and his hand was in a pocket, I assume it's so he can have a hold of his wand.

"Sirius...I tried, I really did...I was weak and I found out my magic is useless against Voldemort. Also his snake snapped both my legs in half. Trust me I was gonna try to stay back after and insist Dumbledore to let me raise Harry in the muggle world..."

"What caused you not to..." Remus stopped making eye contact, "Someone or something must've dragged you out."

The memory replayed in my head and a tear went down my face, "Malfoy...he hid his face when Severus came up the stairs. The last thing I saw before being locked up was the devastation and hatred in Sev's eyes..." I didn't realize at first but I was on my feet and banged my fists against the table as many tears came down my face at once. My soul coming so close to crumbling.

Tonks came over and patted my back till I sat back down, "It's ok...so you've been in Malfoy Manor?" I nodded while wiping away my tears.

"But they checked the manor multiple times! How come they never found you..." Remus at this point was pacing in front of the stove.

"I-" My throat felt as though someone had a firm grip on it, forcing me to keep my mouth shut. "I was forced to take Draco outside to play. They transfigured my appearance too." My lungs took in a few deep breaths as the worst memories flooded to the front of my mind.

Sirius began to mumble, not noticing my breathing, "So Malfoy has had you all these years and...Draco knew too...Moony, Harry is going to love that information!" Remus nodded slowly then looked up at me, his face went straight to a worried look.

"Y/n breath...no one can hurt you while you're here. Tonks sit next to them please." Tonks held me close and it felt as though I wasn't even in that room anymore. "Y/n we need to know why you're constantly flinching and...you know the other thing." Remus looked at my chest and quickly looked away ashamed. I closed my eyes as my mouth began to spill events I never thought I'd have to relive.

"It should be obvious...I was used for Lucius's pleasure. That side of Lucius was horrible, he scared me, traumatized me. The fact he didn't have to fear Voldemort...he didn't care. When he was bored, angry, or just plain out upset he'd pin me in the closest room and then." I stopped for a second and heard one of them try to speak but I cut them off, "I was raped constantly and lost track after the first year. I'm sure Narcissa knew...she gained a hatred for me. Oh and my body...Lucius turned it back to what it 'should've' been so he could have fun with me! The only thing that kept me going was Draco! I almost ended my life when he left for Hogwarts, I felt lost but when he came back and told me so many stories about what he experienced, hope entered my mind. Harry was ok and Severus too...I pleaded one time for Draco to tell Severus I was in Malfoy Manor but Lucius heard me and...I was immediately punished. This last year Lucius has been too scared to touch me because of Voldemort's return..." I sunk into Tonks's warm hug and stayed still, not moving an inch.

"Y/n I...when I see Malfoy I'll sock him! Oh so hard he'll see Reggie!" Sirius was standing again and Remus rubbed his temple leaning against the nearest wall trying to keep himself composed.

"You'll get that chance someday, Padfoot. Tonks take Y/n upstairs and help them transfigure themself back to how they like." I was carefully lifted up from my seat and zombie like I held Tonks hand and followed.

------------------------------------------------------------

Right as Tonks finished up tiny details she left with Remus noticing it was past midnight. I sat staring at that mirror forever just smiling at my shirtless flat chest and my beautiful short hair. My trance was broken when I heard Sirius talking with someone in the next room then there was a thud down the stairs. I could hear Sirius basically lunge down the stairs almost tumbling down and began talking to many people. Without hesitation I threw the bathroom door open and glided down the stairs entering the room where the chatter came from.

"I'm sure he'll be alright...how about butterbeers?" No one seemed to notice me till after Sirius handed them each a butterbeer and addressed me, "Y/n? I figured you'd be asleep by now."

My eyes went to two very tall twin gingers. I felt my whole face light up, "Identical red-headed twins. You're Molly and Arthur's kids! Fred and George..." I pointed at each one as I said their names and they were completely frozen in shock.

George stuttered, "H-how do you know..."

"No one can tell us apart..." I kept looking at them as tears filled my eyes.

"I remember you two just being little things, it feels like yesterday..." Sirius grabbed my shoulder and guided me to a chair next to him.

He went to whisper, "Y/n Arthur was just attacked and is at Saint Mungos...now isn't the best time for this."

"Arthur what?" I looked back at the rest of the kids and noticed two more gingers, "Oh my lord they had two more kids...Finally had that girl she wanted though." My rib cage was jabbed painfully.

"Y/n did you not hear me! Harry, why don't you take Y/n upstairs so you two can sleep." Harry looked up and shook his head no slowly, "I want to make sure Mr. Weasley is ok first." I recognized that look in Harry's eyes, he's scared to sleep.

"I want to stay down too Sirius..."

"After the night you've had you need sleep!" He grabbed my arm and pulled up, without hesitation I shrunk into a brown ferret and sprinted into Fred's arms. I was shaking violently and Fred didn't have any idea how to calm me down. "Y/n I- I didn't mean to grab you." Ignoring him I curled into a ball and fell asleep while waiting to hear some news.

------------------------------------------------------------

Voices started to fade into existence, "Arthur will be fine, I'll come to get you guys in the morning so you can visit him." I heard kissing noises and my eyes only shot open when I felt someone scratch my head. I climbed up Fred's chest and stood on his head making direct eye contact with Molly. "Whose ferret do you have, Fred?" I looked behind her and saw Sirius frantically motioning me to get down. All it took was Harry laughing for me to hop down to the floor and return to my normal self. Molly squealed then paused before screaming and pulling me close. "Y/n you really are alive! Oh my goodness, you disappearing was my fault...If I j-just didn't give you that vac-vacation day." I pulled back to make eye contact with her and smiled brightly.

"Molly it's alright, I'm here now that's all that matters! I also have learned you had two more kids." She sniffled and slightly shoved my shoulder causing us to both burst into laughter.

"I should really be going, I'll tell Arthur you're alright too." She started to walk back out the door but stopped. Me being as curious as I am walked over and she had me lean down so she could whisper, "Snape loves you dear, when he returned and you were gone he rushed to our house and broke down when you weren't there." My face flushed a red tone as she smiled and left the house. I turned and everyone was smiling in a questioning way.

"Go to bed so you can be wide awake to see Arthur," They all rolled their eyes and passed me to get to the staircase. I crossed my arms and ticked my jaw to the side, "Sirius stop looking so mad."

"I'm mad that you like Snivellus...he bullies students, especially Gryffindor." I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"Sirius, why would you care? If I like Sev then you get Remus all to yourself." I saw a smile creep on his face before storming past me.

"Stop it with your dumb logic!" I chuckled and walked up the steps walking by a few bedrooms. There was mumbling coming from one of the rooms so I thought something must be wrong. The room was dark except for a lit wand that was pointing at a painting.

"Dumbledore doesn't want you to leave Potter."

"I don't care, everyone's in danger if I stay!"

I stepped through the doorway gaining deja vu and looked concerned, "Harry..." He jumped and didn't seem so brave to leave anymore.

"Erm Y/n...I'll go to bed alright."

"If you're scared of facing Voldemort in your dream don't be. Also did you ever care to think everyone's in danger if I stay here too. I'm Voldemort's weapon."

"One, how did you know that and two, how is that possible?" I smiled and turned to walk out of the room.

"If Sirius and Molly let me I'll tell my backstory tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182 18 13
Elvira Snape. The Woman full of secrets she was born to keep was blessed with a child born to suffer. Cora A. Black. A girl who lived with her uncle...
16 2 11
Harry x Draco x Snape's Niece love triangle - timeline doesn't align with the books or movies completely - It's your first year at Hogwarts, you mee...
4.2K 137 34
You, Y/n Druid have just been sent by your kind parents to Hogwarts even though they didn't want you to go. Which is slightly weird since you're pure...
1.4K 71 16
Lily's life with her twin brother has been boring but calm. Mostly. After getting accepted into Hogwarts, she's pushed away by the only person she ne...