Classroom of The Elite FanFic...

By user89814429

What if Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is a dumb nice guy who has the maximum luck stat. What if Kiyotaka uses only his... More

Vol. 1 Chapter 0 The Lucky bastard
Vol.1 Chapter 1 New life
Vol. 1 Chapter 2 Swimming Class
Vol.1 Chapter 3 The wonderful of teenage life
Vol. 1 Chapter 4 Fallen
Vol. 1 Chapter 5 Defected
Vol.1 Chapter 6 The idiot trio.
Vol.1 Chapter 7 Onii-Chan
Vol.1 Chapter 8 Begin again
Vol.1 Chapter 9 The mask
Vol.1 Chapter 10 The midterm
Vol.2 Chapter 0 The monologue of Ike Kanji
Vol.2 Chapter 1 the scheme
Vol.2 Chapter 2 A little help from my friend
Vol.2 Chapter 3 Ichinose
Vol. 2 Chapter 4 Sakura-San can't communicate, Ichinose-Chan want to hang out
Special Thanks
Vol.2 Chapter 5 Crime and Punishment
Vol.2 Chapter 6 Sakura?
Vol.2 Chapter 7 Liar Liar
Vol.2 Chapter 8 A little luck
Vol.2 Chapter 9 Shizuku
Vol.2 Chapter 10 Epilogue
{Short Story} Tachibana-San wants to be confessed: Love is war.
{Short Story} Tachibana-San wants to be confessed: Love is war. 2
Vol.3 Chapter 0 The monologue of Chabashira Sae
Vol.3 Chapter 1 Aloha, Summer!
Vol.3 Chapter 2 Toilet's problem
Vol.3 Chapter 3 Harmony
[Halloween Special] Rules Horror: Welcome to the classroom of the defect.
Vol.3 Chapter 4 Chiaki Onee-San
Vol.3 Chapter 5 Visiting
Vol.3 Chapter 6 Class A
Vol.3 Chapter 7 Operation S and M
Vol.3 Chapter 8 Something
Vol. 3 Chapter 9 Paradise Island
Vol. 3 Chapter 9.5 Mission
Vol. 3 Chapter 10 Panties
Vol. 3 Chapter 11 Secret
Vol. 3 Chapter 12 Case Closed
Vol. 3 Chapter 13 Horikita Suzune needs no friend.
Vol. 3 Chapter 14 Something we want to hide
[Short Story] Volume 1 Reaction (1)
[Short Story] Volume 1 Reaction (2)
Vol. 4 Chapter 0 The monologue of Karuizawa Kei
Vol. 4 Chapter 1 Finally, Peaceful life(?)
Vol.4 Chapter 2 Zodiac Test
Vol. 4 Chapter 3 Rabbit Group
Vol. 4 Chapter 4 Sometimes, I don't know how I should name the chapter.
Vol. 4 Chapter 5 Again, I don't know how I should name this chapter.
Vol. 4 Chapter 6 Gambling never makes anyone rich, except the casino's owner.
Vol. 4 Chapter 7 Karuizawa Kei
Vol. 4 Chapter 8 Spread your leg
Vol. 4 Chapter 9 The Last Gambling
Vol. 4 Chapter 10 Summer Night
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 1 Ibuki Mio and the elevator of secret.
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 2 Ichinose Honami and the Chaotic Comic-Con
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 3 Horikita Suzune and the Bo'ohw'o'wo'er
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 4 Yama "God" Uchi and his holy love letter.
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 5 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the mystery of the pool (Prelude)
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 5 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the mystery of the pool (Serenade)
Vol. 4.5 Epilogue
Vol. 5 Chapter 0 The monologue of Sudo Ken
Vol. 5 Chapter 1 Sport Festival
Vol. 5 Chapter 2 Arrangement
Vol. 5 Chapter 3 Practice
Vol. 5 Chapter 4 Welcome to the sports festival
Vol. 5 Chapter 5 Ryuen's plan
Vol. 5 Chapter 7 Excacitraitrecogzinator
Vol. 5 Chapter 8 Rest for a while
Vol. 5 Chapter 9 Everything is nothing
Vol. 5 Chapter 10 Epilogue
A Little Announcement
Vol. 6 Chapter 0 The Dream of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Vol. 6 Chapter 1 Wake up
Vol. 6 Chapter 2 Paper shuffle
Vol. 6 Chapter 3 Rule
Vol. 6 Chapter 4 Tutoring Group
Classroom of the Elite's sequel is finally coming!!!!!
Vol. 6 Chapter 5 Weapon
Vol. 6 Chapter 6 Shiina

Vol. 5 Chapter 6 Now, we reached part 69! Lucky number, isn't it?

690 37 15
By user89814429

"Be with me, Doc."

"I'm sorry, sir. I can't---huh---I can't fight anymore!"

"Mori is looking at you."

"Yes, I know, sir! And I disappointed her!"

I wonder if she ever hoped on him.

I and Doc are dragging each other while our legs was tied together. Hirata decided to match the two weakest people in the class for a three-leg race. So we wouldn't waste the athlete carrying the weak ones.

Basically, no one hoped we to win.

The most ironic thing was Doc was supposed to carry me. But for some reason, I had to carry him instead.

In the end, we got the last place.

Not surprised though.

I went back to the tent and keep looking at my classmates competing. Started feeling guilty. I thought Doc would give up but after finishing the three legs race, he went out and started practicing for a 200m race. The last competition.

I sighed and encourage him from the distance. Then, I turned my sight to the yard. Where Horikita was going to run with Kushida. Beside me, Sudo stared at them with worry.

"Something's wrong. " He mumbled.

I didn't understand what he said until Horikita started to run. Normally, Horikita and Kushida were the fastest girls in class C. But they sprinted much slower than class A and D. Their opponents left them behind. 

Horikita and Kushida tried their best to follow their opponents and left class B behind. But their tempo was broken. Kushida became the leader while Horikita's step was slower and slower.

"She's injured. " Sudo said.

The effect of the collision was harder than Horikita expected. No, she might expect it but she didn't want to admit it.

Finally, class B could overtake Kushida and Horikita. Therefore, our team ended in last place.

"Don't look at me like that. " was the first sentence Horikita said to me when she walked back to the tents.

"Like how?" I replied.

"Forget it. " Horikita sighed. "I will go to the nursing room to compress my leg. " 

She said that and walked out of the stadium. The nursing room wasn't far from the yard so I thought she would come back in time---If Hazama-Sensei let her come back. If I was a doctor, I would force her to lay on the bed until her legs were fine.

While waiting for Horikita. I looked at class A to observe. It was 10 minutes break. So all of them were at their tent. There was two mass of people. One was surrounding Sakayanagi. Another (and less one) was with Katsuragi. I heard from Kushida that class A was separated into two factions. But I never thought they would be separated clearly like this.

"Today, class A didn't do good work, did they?" Hirata who appeared beside me asked.

"I wonder if Sakayanagi is doing something. " I said. 

"Do you think Sakyanagi-San is scheming her class?"

I didn't mean that. I just said some random thing because I wanted to look smart.

But Hirata didn't need to know.

"If we have another leader who wants to steal the throne from you. What will you do?" I asked him.

"I will give it to him if he wants, I never consider myself as a leader. " He smiled softly.

"Don't be a good guy now."

"Haha! If I'm in Sakayanagi-San's situation. I will negotiate with my challenger and I won't let other classes know about our discord. It will be our weakness. But---" Hirata said. "If I was Sakayanagi's san, she would destroy her challenger, making sure that he wouldn't dare to challenge her again and she would be the only one who held the power."

I raised my eyebrows.

"You seem to know Sakayanagi very well."

"My clubmate is in class A. He was in Katsuragi-Kun's faction. He said that if she and Ryuen were found in the locked room with the gun in their hand. Remember that she shots first."

I looked at Katsuragi's group. "Which is your friend?"

"He is making a tea for Sakayanagi-San."

I just realized that Hirata use the word was.

...

The next competition was calvary wars. The girl would compete first.

Each cavalry would be made from 4 students and each class would send 4 cavalries. Therefore this game was an 8-8 battle. The 4 people left would become substitutes. (I would be in this group too.)

The scores would be calculated from how many cavalries you could steal their headband in three minutes and how many your cavalry left. Each cavalry cost 50 scores. But there was the commander from each class that cost 100 scores. 

Our cavalries were Horikita, Kushida, Karuizawa, and the commander, Mori. 

The strategy was to let the weakest one be commander and other cavalries surrounded to protect her. And also, everyone believed that Mori was the great detective. So she must have a great plan for fighting.

Alas, before they went out to the battlefield. I heard Inogashira who carried Mori mumbling;

"I'm a detective! Not the commander!"

As soon as the game started. Ibuki roared and flung to Horikita.

No, not just her. Everyone in class D attacked Horikita at the same time.

"Oi! What the..." Sudo lost his calm. He stood up with worry.

It looked like they wanted to defeat Horikita.

"It's Ryuen's order for sure. " Yukimura said with anger.

"That bastard!" Sudo grabbed his fist. I wiped his back softly to warn him. Sudo flinched and sighed. "No. No. I'm Zen. Don't be angry. Don't be angry. Everything is nothing."

Honami saw Ibuki. She and her friend decided to protect Horikita. Karuizawa fought with another cavalry. Kushida was the only one to protect Mori.

Honami was a great sportsgirl. But she was nothing compared to Ibuki. She started to lose.

"How should we do, Ichinose-San?" Amikura Mako who was a horse asked.

"We need to use that power. " Honami answered calmly.

"B--But--it's dangerous!" Kobashi Yume said with a trembling sound.

"It's the only way. Yume-chan. Ibuki-San is too strong. We need to delete her from the game."

Fujimaki opened his eyes wide.

"Masaka! Don't tell me that class B will unleash that power!!"

"Do you know it? What is it?" Sakagami-Sensei asked.

"No, I don't"

Honami breathed in before letting herself fall to the floor.

"Ha! I got it!!" Ibuki used that moment to grab Honami's headband. We lost the first cavalry...

But why was Honami smiling?

"Ichinose-chan!!!!!!"

Then, everyone heard that scream.

Ibuki opened her eyes wide when Chihiro and her house ran toward her like they wanted to kill her.

"W--What kind of this upper moon demon!?" She cried out.

Before she could realize it. Chihiro dragged Ibuki out of her house, causing her formation break. Therefore, Ibuki was out of the battle.

But Chihiro didn't stop. I didn't know what happened to Ibuki that day since there was a dust curtain covering them. But after that day, Ibuki couldn't be closer to Chihiro than 10 m.

"Oh!! It's a summon power!! Ichinose-San immolated herself to summon the demon from ancient times!! Ichinose-San is the latest human who held the Seal of Solomon! She summons the demon named Eligos the duke of hell!!" Fujimaki commented with excitement.

"Really?"

"No. I just randomly say something. But don't mind me, Sensei. Look at that!! Kushida-San is fighting with Kamuro-San!! Kamuro-San is well-known as a drunken fist user. This martial arts was a legacy from one of the masters of martial art, Zu the beggar!!! But don't underestimate Kushida-San! Look! She is using Wing Chun! From my information, Kushida-San is the last apprentice of Master Ip Man!"

"Hm? Who is he? Is he a superhero who has the computer power?" Sakagami asked.

"No! He is Brue Lee's master!! Oh! Look! Kamuro-San and Kushida-San are punching each other! S--So fast! I can't even know what are they doing? My eyes can't capture their movement. It's just like they just push each other!"

"Because they just push each other." 

Finally, Kamuro could steal Kushida's headband and sent her out of the game. Horikita was about to lose her headband and fall from the horse. Therefore, Mori was unprotected.

"Mori-Himesama!! Gan Batte!" Doc yelled.

Suddenly, Mori lowered her head.

"Don't worry. Sotomura-Kun. " She said. No, someone said with her voice. "It's a time for the sleeping Nene to show her true ability!

"Oh! Here she comes!" Fujimaki cried out very loud until Sakagami-Sensei had to close his ears. "Sleeping Nene! The greatest detective of this school since we had only her!! Her record; she can solve 50 cases and cause 100 people death! Apart from Sleeping Nene, her other stage name is the death goddess!"

Kamuro bogged up when she heard that.

"A-Are you that Sleeping Nene?"

"Yes. I'm here to win you!! Beware my true power!!!! There is only one truth!!!"

"Don't---Don't hurt me!!!!"

"You are the one who steals Kushida-San's headband!" Mori (or Inogashira) announced.

"What?" Kamuro was surprised.

"Do you want the evidence? Let's me show you. If we check the fingerprint on Kushida's headband, we will find your fingerprint with no doubt!"

"It's not the time for solving the case! You stupid detective!!" Maezono who was one of Mori's horses screamed.

"But I can do nothing but solve the case!!!" Mori started to cry.

"Ok. Stop playing and gave me your---" Suddenly, Kamuro fell asleep and fell from the horse.

"What the Kuku!?" Even Ryuen was surprised by this.

Everyone turned their face to Fujimaki. The only one who could give us an explanation.

"I--I see. Ok! Mori-San has willpower. She uses it for forcing Kamuro-San to fall asleep!!"

"Oh!"

Everyone nodded their head, understanding the reasonable reason.

Well. I thought I was the only one who saw Inogashira shooting Kamuro with her anesthetic dart (The same dart that she used to make Mori sleep.)

The game was continued. It was good luck that we could eliminate Ibuki from the start. But we also lost Honami, Kushida, and Horikita. Karuizawa was the only one left to protect Mori.

However, Karuizawa was good at reading the atmosphere. It seemed like this skill allowed her to read the fighting situation too. She avoided fighting with the strong cavalries, left them to fight with class B. But when they became careless, she would appear from nowhere and took their headband.

Since everyone believed that Mori was esper. So they understood when Inogashira used her dart to knock her enemy.

"Oi! Commentator! Isn't it against the rule?" Ishizaki protested with Fujimaki.

"I don't think so. We banned only hurting other people. But Mori-San didn't hurt anyone, right?"

However, in the last minutes. Manabe could steal Mori's headband and Karuizawa could knock down the other cavalries.

So it was a 1-1 fight between Manabe and Karuizawa.

They walked around and looked at each other like the lions looked at their enemy.

"Well, well. Finally, it's only us, Karuizawa-chan."

"I still remember when you kicked my belly, Manabe-chan. " Karuizawa grinned.

"It's your time to revenge, isn't it? Unfortunately, I don't want to pay you debt in this form. I prefer paying by finding a real boyfriend for you."

"It'll be wonderful. Manabe-chan. But if I don't revenge right now. We can't be the real friend."

Manabe raised her eyebrows. "You are my real friend, aren't you?"

"Of course, I'm your real friend. That's why I left you for the last one."

"Me too."

Two girls looked at each other eyes and started laughing.

"I will tell Rika-chan that I'm sorry for your death!" 

"I hope Hirata-Kun will be more popular when he became the widow!"

Two ran towards each other.

Under the sun's blade.

Their blade was drenched with her blood.

-Hiku, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

...

Since we wanted to be those cool action drama movies. We wouldn't tell you the result.

After the match. Horikita who was injured again by falling from the horse rejected to go to the nursing room.

"Come on. Horikita. If you continue doing this, you will kill yourself. " I tried to convince her. ฺ

"No! I still can run. You can't even walk to the toilet without your cane!" 

"Oi. It's no good insulting me. "

Suddenly, without any expectation. Sudo grabbed Horikita's legs and carried her to the building.

"What are you doing, Sudo-Kun!?" Horikita screamed and tried to hurt Sudo but she couldn't even raise her fist. This was evidence that her body had already reached its limit.

"Ayanokouji-Kun! Stop him!"

"If Sudo didn't do this, I would be the one who carry you. " I just stood right there.

"If I leave now, I will become a burden! I don't want anyone to try to compensate my part!"

"If you are here. Everyone will be worried about you."

"No one will be worried about me! No one likes me anyway!"

I bogged down and looked following Sudo carrying Horikita. She still screamed and tried to unleash herself from Sudo. She should do it easily if she was healthy.

Despite being injured, Horikita made me proud. She was changed. She didn't insist to stay because she didn't want to lose. But because she didn't want to be a burden as she said.

If it was before, these words would just be a lie to cover her ego.

Sudo was back ten minutes later.

"Horikita is fine now. " He said but I could see the worry in his eyes.

"Don't worry. Everything is nothing, right?" I said to him.

I swear I saw his smile for a moment. "Yes. Everything is nothing. Now, move your ass to the yard. Let's kick that bastard's ass."

We walked to the battlefield. Hirata asked me to be a calvary since Hondo who was supposed to be was in a coma.

"You're carried anyway. You don't have to walk. Ayanokouji is the strongest person in our class!!"

"Yes!" Koenji said while jumping. "I will carry Kiyotaka-NiiChan!"

Therefore, I was here, riding Koenji, Onizuka, and Yukimura. Hirata was on Sudo's back as the commander.

Ryuen was at the other side of the yard. He was majestic on Ishizaki, Kondo, and Yamada's back He looked like the samurai on his horse.

"Start!"

When we heard the sign. Two armies ran into the battlefield.

Ryuji and Cho stopped two cavalries from class D that wanted to fight with Sudo. Ike surprised me by confronting Katsuragi by himself and he did a great job. Maybe because Shinohara was jumping and screaming from the sideline.

"Uwa!!! Man ride on the other man and crush another group of men! Is this heaven?"

Never mind.

"Go! Hirata!" Cho shouted.

Hirata nodded and ran through the gap on AD's front line. This was our strategy to take down Ryuen first. Class B would clear the front line for us and we ran through to Ryuen.

My job was to support Hirata from behind. So I didn't have to do much.

"Come on, Kuku!!" Ryuen laughed and push Hirata's hand. "Oh, how are you, Sudog? Kuku."

"Fine. Thank you."

Sudo said with a calm face. I looked at him with pride. My therapy worked very well.

When Ryuen couldn't provoke Sudo, he wasn't angry or surprised. But he grinned.

"Oh, I see. Kuku. Now you become a real dog, Kuku! Albert! Give the dog food, Kuku."

Yamada nodded and threw something to Sudo. He grabbed it and looked at it with curiosity.

"Don't open the gap!" Ryuji warned Hirata from behind. Hirata realized it and could dodge Ryuen's hand closely. He used that moment to grab Ryuen's headband.

But---

"Eh!" Hirata exclaimed with surprise when he couldn't grab Ryuen's headband. I could see his finger hold the strip of cloth. But why couldn't he pull it from Ryune's head?

Yukimura looked at them with anger.

"I know it! Ryuen put a gel on his hair!!" He cried out. "So his headband becomes slip."

"Shitty trick. But don't against the rule. " Onizuka said.

"Hirata will be in trouble. Let's go to help him. " I guessed.

But suddenly, Sudo left the formation, causing his cavalry to break.

"W--What? Sudo-Kun?" Hirata opened his eyes wide.

Sudo didn't answer. He walked out of the yards.

"Kukuku!" Ryuen laughed. "The dog is gone. Now, it's time for another dog. Kuku."

He turned in my direction.

Oh shit.

"I will crush you, Ayanokuku. I will revenge you for stealing that last piece of paper, Kuku!"

"Wait. Didn't you want to revenge him because he wins you many times?" Ishizaki asked.

"I will revenge him for it later. Kuku. But now, the paper is more important! You know how long I was in that restroom, Kuku! I got Hemorrhoids, Kuku!"

Ryuen looked at me with vengeance eyes.

"Say, Kuku. " He said. "How long have you dated with Sakayanagi? I think you must be the lovebirds. Since you have a couple cane, don't you?"

"Oh! Roasted!"

Kondo and Ishizaki laughed at each other. Then, they bumped their fist.

Before we continued. I had to tell you about these facts.

1. Ishizaki and Kondo wore the metal ring. Maybe, they bought it at the same time.

2. The hair gel is inflammable.

3. Ryuen put the gel on his hair very much. So he could be sure that no one could grab his headband.

When those metal rings percussed. It caused a little spark.

For Ryuen's hair gel, the little spark was enough.

"KukuuuuuuU!!!!!" Ryuen screamed when his head was blazing.

"Ryuen-San!!!!!" Ishizaki and Kondo cried out.

"Kuku! I want water!!!" 

Ryuen jumped out of his horse and ran to the nearest water sync. Then, put his head in it.

"Did Ryuen just out of the battle?" Onizuka asked unsurely.

"Yes. " I nodded.

Ayanolucky.

...

Except for Ryuen's case. Our situation was bad. Without Sudo, we started losing to AD teams.

Finally, it was only me, the weakest calvary. While our opponents had 7 calvaries surrounding us.

"How should we do, Ayanokouji?" Yukimura asked with the trembling sound.

"W--We should give up, shouldn't we?" Onizuka.

"Ayanokouji-Nii-chan. I'm afraid. " Koenji was about to cry.

I looked around. Our situation was hopeless. But we couldn't give up. At least, I had to steal someone's headband. We could lose our scores right now.

"We had to stand until the time out. " I said. "I won't give them 50 scores."

"But how can we stand until that time?" Yukimura asked.

I gritted my teeth. The sweat was pouring on my forehead.

I just needed some luck.

Luck?

.

.

.

"Yukimura, Onizuka, Rokusuke-Kun. When I give a sign, you throw me into the air."

"What?" Those three cried out at the same time.

"Oh. And please carry me when I fall. If I fall to the floor, we will lose."

"Wait! How does it make us win?" Onizuka asked.

"Just do it. It's our last chance."

Our opponents didn't get my horse a chance to resist. They sprinted to me at the same time.

"Throw me."

"B--But--"

"Now! Throw me!"

Ayanokouji flies high.

Seven men grab seven headbands.

None of it was the red team's.

-Hiku, Yukimura Teruhiko

...

We won the cavalry war. Everyone ran to the yard to congrats me. But I ignored them. The most important thing now was to find Sudo.

"Hirata. " I asked him when we came back to the tent. "Do you know where is Sudo?"

"I don't know. But I saw Yamada-Kun put this to Sudo-Kun. " He sounded worrying. I took that thing from Hirata. It was a little piece of paper, like Karuizawa's notes.

I almost dropped the note when I saw its content.

Horikita Suzune's spine was injured. She has to go to the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
595K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...