Decisions (Fnaf SB X GN Reade...

By mushroomzy

[Completed & Being Rewritten] ↓ ♡ After tears and screams, Rosie, your ten years old sister finally convinced... More

☆ 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19
☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20
☆ 𝐑𝐨𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟'𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
☆ 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
☆ 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
☆ 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
☆ 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
☆ 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩/𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩'𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
☆ 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞
☆ 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬

☆ 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

1.3K 56 9
By mushroomzy

TW: strong language

♡♡♡

The next day, you rush out of your house, entering your car and driving to the Plex. It was now closed, obviously, but Vanessa, being the new supervisor, gave you permission to enter. She said there were other staffs there, cleaning, and that you just needed to say she let you enter that they would open the door for you. And that's exactly what you did. The other security guard, Bob, opened the door for you. He was a big buffy man, with dark skin and a cool beard. He was like a teddy bear, big, cuddly and cute. He was one of the sweetest people you've ever known. You run inside the Plex, going towards Montgomery's green room. You reach it and look inside it through the window. You look at the room, confused. No one was there.

- Looking for someone? - a male voice asks. You turn around and see the one and only alligator.

- Monty... - you say, smiling.

- Hey there, Y/N. Long time no see. - he says, smiling back.

- Honestly, too long without seeing you. - you caress his cheek.

- Do you mean what I think you mean? - he asks, unbelieving.

- Yes, you big alligator. - you laugh. He opens a big smile and hugs you tightly.

- I'll rub it in everyone's face that you chose me. - he laughs.

- Oh my Lord, Monty! - you laugh at what he said.

- Did you miss me that much? - he asks, wrapping his arms around you.

- Yes, a lot. - you pout.

- Me too. - he sighs. He looks up like his head had just lighted up. - Come with me.

He gets a hold of your hand and takes you to one of the storage rooms. It was dark and had lots of boxes on the floor and on top of each other. He locks the door and turns to you with a smirk.

- What are you planning, hm? - you raise a brow at him.

- Nothing much... - he shrugs, wrapping his arms around you again. - ...Just to have some fun with you.

- What kind of fun? - you look at him with a suspecting face.

- This kind. - he kisses you.

You smile and kiss him back, wrapping your arms around his neck. He pulls away for you to breath and buries his face on your shoulder. You run your fingers through his mohawk, messing it up. He didn't care, he was more interested in getting your scent all over him. He starts gently kissing your neck, making you giggle since it tickled.

- Monty, you're tickling me. - you say in between laughs.

He ignores and keeps doing the same thing. You push him away, laughing. He analyses you for a bit. Taking a picture, literally, of how you looked at the moment. Happy, blushing and, the most important, with him. He then kisses you again, this time more fiercely and wildly. He picks you up and sits you on top of some boxes, making you stay on the same height as him. He pulls away and licks his lips with his metallic tongue and a smirk.

- Monty...? - you whisper.

- Shhh. - he shushes you, kissing you over and over again.

Suddenly, you hear a weird noise. It sounded like an earthquake.

- Did you hear that? - you ask, pushing him away and looking around. He stops for a second, analysing his surrounding.

- Nope. - he starts kissing your neck.

Suddenly, you start shaking. Not only you, the whole place was shaking. Monty stops and looks around.

- What the... - he's interrupted by a loud crash. Everything started falling apart. The whole Plex was going down. - Y/N! Run!

You and Monty start running, trying to get to the exit. Around you, everything was falling apart. The walls, the ceiling, everything had cracks and were breaking. As you were running, your foot got stuck in some pieces that had fallen.

- Monty! - you call him with teary eyes. You didn't want to die and you were scared. He looks back, soon running back to you to help. He gently pulls your foot, trying to not hurt you. It was not working, you were still stuck and you two were starting to panic.

- Come on!!! - Monty grunts, panicking.

Soon, you're free and you two can finally make your way to the exit. Suddenly, a big part of the ceiling starts falling, and it was on top of you. You try not to look up or behind and run as fast as you can. You two finally see the exit and rush to it, just to find out it was locked.

- Fuck. - Monty swears under his breath. - Who the hell locks the emergency exits?!

- Monty, we're running out of time! - you remember him, looking behind you and seeing everything falling apart.

- Alright, step aside. - you do as he says. He quickly backs up and then runs, hitting his own body against the door and breaking it. - Let's go.

He grabs your hand and pulls you out of the building. Turning around you see the whole Pizzaplex going down. You stare at the wreckage of the place, panting.

- Look what you two have done! - you hear a voice scolding someone. You two make your way to where the front of the Plex was and see Vanessa scolding Freddy and a little boy. It was early in the morning and so much had already happened.

- Woah. What happened, Vanessa? - Montgomery asks.

- What happened?! - she yells, soon inhaling deeply to calm down. Montgomery looks at the kid and opens his eyes wide.

- Isn't this the boy who you asked us to get for you? - he asks, confused.

- Yeah, it is. - she massages her temples. - This kid, with Freddy's help, just destroyed the whole Pizzaplex.

- How?! - you ask.

- Going to places they shouldn't. - she looks at them with a mad face. - You kid, you're going to the police station with me. And you, Freddy... I don't even know what I'm going to do with you. I'm really disappointed.

Vanessa then leaves, taking the boy with her. Freddy looks at them as they disappear. Monty stares at Freddy with a death glare.

- You... Son of a fuck! - he yells, jumping onto Freddy and grabbing his neck. It's not like he was going to strangulate him, since it was not possible, it was just to show how pissed off he was.

- Monty! - you grab his arm, pulling it but he doesn't move.

- Y/N could have died in there and it was all you're fault! - he grunts.

- I'm sorry, Y/N. - Freddy says, sadly looking at you.

You stay quiet. It was indeed very irresponsible of Freddy but you understood he only wanted to help the boy. You then hear a loud noise of metal crashing against metal and something heavy falling. Monty had punched Freddy right on the face, making him fall.

- Let's go. - he says, angry, grabbing your hand and taking you with him.

- To where? - you ask.

- Anywhere. - he says.

- Then come with me. - you say, now leading the way.

You couldn't take him to your car, he wouldn't fit inside it, so you made your way to your house, walking. You open the door, revealing your apartment. He enters and looks around.

- Nice home. - he says.

- Thank you, Monty. - you smile. - Come, sit.

You sat on the sofa and patted the seat next to you. He looks at it, unsure, for a moment and then does as you say.

- What do we do now? - he asks.

- I have no idea. - you lay your head on his lap and put your legs on the sofa. - Do you have a dream or something that you want to come true?

You joke. He thinks for a bit and then answers.

- I do, actually. - he says, looking away.

- What is it? - you ask, curious.

- I always wanted to have a bar. - he says, surprising you.

- A bar? - you look at him, confused.

- Yeah, you know, that cool bars that appear in movies. The ones that have neon lights and people go to the dancefloor and have fun. - he says, smiling dreamily. You laugh.

- That's cute. So you don't want to sell pizza? - you joke.

- Not at all. - he laughs.

- Well... - you start. - I guess we can try to make it come true.

♡♡♡

And there were you now, serving customers on your bar. You had saved more money and bought a nice place for opening the bar. Monty was very excited and couldn't stop dreaming about how it would look when it finished reforming. His dream came true. He now had his bar, where he would prepare the drinks, carefully so he doesn't gets wet and accidentally malfunction. You were serving the drinks and little snacks. It was now one of the most popular bar on the city, people would come just to see Monty preparing their drinks, taking pictures with him and then dancing on the dancefloor until they fainted for drinking too much. It was a nice life. Monty and you had married some years ago, after a long chase for a priest. You had convinced Monty and Freddy to make amends and they were now very good friends. The Pizzaplex never opened again after going down, so Vanessa ended up taking all the other animatronics that didn't get destructed to her house, it was a big mess in there, you could only wonder how the house was not on fire yet. You and Monty were happy and that was all that mattered.

Happy ending ♡

♡♡♡

I hope you liked Monty's ending!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 186 12
+₊ ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 ! ❞ ₊+ ╰┈➤ 🌠 As a veteran ex-night guard, you are NOT a fan of anim...
12.7K 201 19
[] 𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙛 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 [] Y/n Y/l/n is an eleven year old who visited the Mega Pizzaplex for fun, of course under the supervision of th...
8.7K 115 16
Lucas was pissed, taking his stupid brother gregory to a childish pizza plex, besides, he read all about faz-bear entertainment, the accidents, the d...
124 0 8
A/N: For all my earlier readers, this is the continuation of my fanfic because i got locked out of my old account You have to get a job at some point...