Izuku and the TMNT: Heroes Ou...

By EmanuelLucas236

In this alternate universe, Izuku was chosen to be All Might's successor. And during his fifth month of his t... More

Izuku's Harem and another couples (Updated)
Izuku's Harem: Last Part.
Bio of Izuku and the Turtles. (Updaded)
Prologue: Who are you?
Chapter 1: Reunion and Explanations
Chapter 3: Show them Izuku
Chapter 4: First day and my Plus Ultra
Chapter 5: I'm... Dekiru!
Chapter 6: Dekiru Vs Kacchan
Chapter 7: Class Representative and USJ
Chapter 8: USJ Part One: Invasion and Worry.
Chapter 9: USJ Part Two: More than a team.
Chapter 10: USJ Last Part: Cowabunga!
Chapter 11: The beginning of a change...
Chapter 12: He's here at the Sports Festival.
Chapter 13: Obstacle race.
Chapter 14: Cavalry Battle.
Chapter 15: Focus, Izuku...
Chapter 16: Firsts Fights, Firsts Victories.
Chapter 17: The Effect of Words.
Chapter 18: Who are you, Izuku?
Chapter 19: Izuku Vs Todoroki.
Chapter 20: Time to End It...
Chapter 21: Izuku Vs Bakugou. (Mystical Power Rewritten)
Chapter 22: Hero's Name and... Something Better.
Chapter 23: Gran Torino and One For All
Chapter 24: Watch out, Izuku.
Chapter 25: Hosu's Attack: Izuku vs Stain vs Shredder
Chapter 26: Izuku and Saki.
Chapter 27: Relief but More Worry.
Chapter 28: Back to UA, and being a True Man.
Chapter 29: The Truth...
Chapter 30: Goongala! Final exams begin!
Chapter 31: Final Exams.
Chapter 32: Learn to Respect.
Chapter 33: Izuku Vs Splinter.
Chapter 34: Conviction, Influence... and the Shredder.
Chapter 35: Izuku and Ninja Turtles Vs Foot Clan.
Chapter 36: Reunions and Fun on I-Island!
Chapter 37: Invasion on the I-Island.
Chapter 38: Fight on I-Island/Izuku's Rage!
Chapter 39: Romance on the I-Island./ Go Ninja, Go!
Chapter 40: Mistrust...
Chapter 41: The Camp Has Begun!/Hate?
Chapter 42: Bring Him!
Chapter 43: Attack! Izuku Vs Muscular!
Chapter 44: Shredder Attacks!/Izuku's choice.
Chapter 45: Pain, Tears, Blood... and Hatred.
Chapter 46: Battle on Kamino!
Chapter 47: The Grief of a son./ Izuku Hamato Vs Saki Oroku.
Chapter 48: This is not the end./ Stay Or Go?
Chapter 49: Can't save everyone.
Chapter 50: Trust, 1-A dorms and Comfort.
Chapter 51: Izuku's Feelings./ Special Moves and new faces.
Trailer: Rise of the Dekuverse (Dekiru Version)
Author Announcement.
Teaser: Next HOTS Arcs
Dekuverse Chapter 1: Welcome to the Unknown.
Dekuverse Chapter 2: That's Me.
Dekuverse Chapter 3: Fight as One
Chapter 52: Visits to U.A!
Chapter 53: Provisional License Exam Part 1!
Chapter 54: Provisional License Exam Part 2

Chapter 2: The teaching of the brothers

10.2K 193 212
By EmanuelLucas236

We're still at the turtles' hideout. Right now, our heroes are walking into what appears to be some kind of garage. Inside we see the big van of the ninja turtles, which from the outside looks like a strange and quite unusual van. That's because we have a lot in it.

[Insert soundtrack: Half Shell - Steve Jablonsky]

Donatello: "Izuku, you may not be the first human to enter this vehicle, but you are the first from Japan to enter it. Mikey, make a drum sound!"

Michelangelo: "Let the drums roar!" - He said to make a sound with his mouth. That's right, Mikey tried to imitate drums.

Raphael: "What are you guys doing? Donnie, get on with it. You don't have to keep killing the boy with curiosity." - He said with his arms crossed.

Leonardo: "Let them, Raph..." - He said while letting out a little laugh. He was finding it amusing.

Izuku was confused but also curious to know what was too much inside the vehicle for the Turtles, especially Donnie, to do this whole scene. Until the turtle had approached the vehicle, opened the door and allowed Izuku to enter.

Donatello: "Izuku..." - the said boy got into the vehicle and his eyes and mouth were wide open - "Meet the turtle van!" - He shouted with a proud smile.

Inside the big van there were gadgets, devices, a small notebook with an antenna, weapons that were planted in the vehicle; two were on both sides of the van and one was in the middle of the vehicle. All this left Izuku impressed as his eyes seemed to be stars.

Izuku: "This... is very awesome! You guys made this?!" - He said while smiling and looking around the vehicle.

Leonardo: "It was Donnie who did it, to tell you the truth. He's not just smarter in the computer and math part."

Donatello: "Thank you very much. You can sit here, Izuku."

Donnie offered the other bench for Izuku to sit on and he did so. On the front of the vehicle, you had many buttons, with many functions.

Donatello: "Very well, let's see..."

Donnie pressed a button that made a small holographic map on the screen appear on the vehicle's display, and that map was pointing to where that truck was. Izuku saw where the truck was and got worried.

Izuku: "Wait, I know this street. It's very busy, even at night."

Raphael: "So what?"

Izuku: "If you're going to take action, it's possible that one of you will be seen, even more so if you're getting out of the vehicle. The people can see you guys..."

Donatello: "Relax, Izuku. We already thought of that." - He said while pressing a button, which makes the front of the vehicle release some suitcases.

All the turtles take their suitcases, open them and inside are big black hoodies. They all wear them and put on the hood. Donatello looks at Izuku's face and sees he looks confused, and Donnie already knows why.

Donatello: "We only use this for this kind of situation. And since you're coming with us..." - Donnie grabs a hockey mask and hands it to Izuku - "Take it. Our friend from New York, Casey Jones, lent us one of your masks. This will help hide your face."

Izuku picks it up and puts it on his face (Author: Before you ask me, this is the mask from the movie Out of the Shadows. I thought the mask was amazing). Seeing that everyone was now ready, Donnie starts the van and accelerates. A wall opens on one of the city's streets and the van leaves at high speed.

[End of Soundtrack]

Focusing now on the foot clan ninjas, they already filled the truck with what they wanted to take. Inside them there were some melee weapons, large and small, such as knives, sickles, swords, maces and among others. Other boxes had those bottles with the gooey green liquid inside. That freight truck was going to be the last to pick up the goods where they were taking them. They were planning something together with the League of Villains.

The truck was walking quietly on the streets. There were a few people walking around, and the traffic was quiet. Most of the foot ninjas were inside the truck's cargo, others were lying on top to not be seen and the rest were in the buildings accompanying the truck, to escort the vehicle.

The truck driver, who was not wearing the mask, was driving quietly. When he looked in the vehicle's rearview mirror and saw a van chasing them, and he was already informed who this vehicle belonged to. He activated the ear communicator to warn all ninjas about their uninvited guests.

Driver: "Attention everyone! The turtles are here!"

The ninjas from all over looked at the vehicle, which kept honking its horn to get their attention and also to alert the people.

Donatello: "We found them, guys!"

Leonardo: "Right. This time, we're not going to let them get away and we're going to get this over with as quickly as possible before people call the heroes."

Raphael: "Then let's attack with everything!"

Donatello: "Fine. Izuku, press the button!"

Izuku nods and does what Donnie said, only he has a problem.

Izuku: "Donnie, what button do I have to press? There are too many buttons here!"

Donatello: "Press the number three! Number three!"

Izuku: "One... two... ah! Three!" - Izuku finds the button and presses it. Making the vehicle throw some bowling balls at the ninjas that are on top and the others that are in the vehicle's load, who opened the door to try to help eliminate the turtles.

Most ninjas dodged the balls, but there was one that ended up not dodging, causing the ball to hit full... their "jewels", and the turtles and Izuku saw that.

Izuku/Donnie/Leo/Raph: "OHHHHHH!"

Donatello: "That must have hurt a lot..." - Donnie looked like he felt this

Izuku: "Even I'm feeling this..." - Izuku turned pale with the scene.

Raphael: "That must have hurt more than Master Splinter's blows..." - Raphael was cringing

Leonardo: "I prefer to forget what I just saw..." - Leo had his hand on his face and kept squeezing it.

Mikey, who is in the back of the vehicle, did not see what happened. He saw his brothers' reaction and decided to ask.

Michelangelo: "Guys, what happened?"

Izuku/Donnie/Leo/Raph: "NOTHING!" - they shouted with a scared face because of the question.

While the van was moving, those ninjas who were in the buildings; jumped on top of the turtles' vehicle to attack them. However, the occupants of the vehicle noticed their presence.

Donatello: "Looks like we have some unwanted guests, guys."

Leonardo: "So... Raph, take care of our guests."

Raphael: "With pleasure!" - Raph got a wild smile as he snapped his fingers.

Raphael opened the vehicle's portal, grabbed hold of it and jumped on top of his vehicle. There were some ninjas there with some swords, others had metal claws.

[Insert Music: Black Betty - Spiderbait]

Raphael: "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to invite you to leave this vehicle!"

Raphael lunged at them, with a ninja trying to attack him with his metal claws, but Raphael dodged and grabbed his left arm and swung his enemy around, causing his body and the other ninja to collide and that fall out of the vehicle. One of the ninjas tried to attack him with his sword, but Raphael held his weapon with the palm of his two hands, then he threw his enemy's weapon aside, causing it to fall in the middle of the street. Unarmed, the Ninja punched Raphael, who made a face that he felt nothing.

Raphael: "My turn."

Raph only punched his enemy in the belly, making him choose and kneel in pain, but the turtle didn't let him down, as Raphael grabbed him by the back collar and threw his enemy out of the vehicle vehicle. Only one ninja left, who tried to pierce the turtle, but obviously failed, as Raph simply stepped to the side and turned his body, causing his enemy to pass him by. The Ninja tried to attack him again, but Raphael hit his sword, causing his enemy to drop and lose it, which fell to the street. To finish, Raphael gave his opponent two beatings in the face and then delivered a barrage of punches to the ninja's torso, with Raph finishing him off with a direct kick to the stomach, causing the last ninja to fall to the street.

Before Raphael could celebrate victory, he turned to the back of the vehicle, and saw that other ninjas had jumped from the buildings to come to the top of the van. Not only that, Raph saw some vehicles chasing his van, which were two cars, being driven by the foot ninjas.

Raphael: "Guys, we have more company behind us!" - He said before going up and attacking the ninjas that were with him.

Leonardo: "Understood! Donnie, keep driving. Izuku, do whatever Donnie says. Mikey, I'm counting on you to care that truck. I'll take care of the garbage in the back."

Izuku/Donnie/Mikey: "Right!"

Mikey opened the van door to prepare to jump to the vehicle, while Donnie accelerated the vehicle to help Mikey. Leonardo, on the other hand, opened the back doors of the van, took one of his Katanas and threw it at the front of the vehicle. When the weapon hit the front of the vehicle, Leonardo simply teleported to where his sword was and went into action. Izuku saw this and was wide-eyed.

Izuku: "I thought you guys didn't have Quirks!" - He said while looking at Donnie, wanting to know how Leo did that.

Donatello: "What you saw was not a Quirk, it's one of our mystical powers." - He said as he got closer to the side of the truck - "Mikey, you can go now!"

Michelangelo: "Here I come!" - He shouted while jumping on the truck load

He got inside the vehicle's cargo, thus meeting the ninjas that were inside, who were just four ninjas. Mikey smiled as he attacked his enemies. It was going to be a tight fight, but Mikey would manage. A ninja tried to attack him, but Mikey dodged and kicked his ass, causing him to fall out of the vehicle. He took his Nunchaku, but he changed his weapon to a Kusari-Fundo type as the chains extended longer than a Nunchaku should. Not only that, but the chains were glowing orange.

Michelangelo: "So, who will be next?" - He said with a smile.

Back at Leonardo, he was on top of the car, until his senses were telling him to dodge, and when he does, bullets end up shooting out of the roof of the car. Leonardo was surprised by this. Either the Foot Ninjas are resorting to firearms or they were just plain baddies and just recently joined the clan's side. Acting quickly, Leonardo opens the right rear door of the vehicle and forcefully pulls the occupant out of there while he was on top of the car, causing him to fall hard into a garbage can.

While Leo was tending to the other occupants, in the other car, one of the ninjas was targeting him with a submachine gun, ready to shoot the leader of the group. But he didn't know, that Raphael, who had already defeated all the ninjas on his part, saw what that bandit was doing. So, to save his brother, Raph activates his mystical power, which is a clone made of energy. Raph's clone jumps out of the van and lands hard on the hood of the car, causing a great impact due to its great strength, thus causing the vehicle to stop and lose speed. The clone has already disbanded. Fortunately, no civilians were injured, but I can't say the same for the vehicle's occupants.

Leo, who had already taken down the second-to-last occupant, saw what happened and looked at Raph, who was also looking at his brother.

Leonardo: "Thanks, Raph! Now go help Mikey to stop the truck so we can get out of here as soon as possible!"

Raphael: "Okay!"

Raph ran hard and jumped on top of the truck's load. He looked into the charge and saw Mikey taking down the last ninja that was standing, with several blows to the face with Mikey's Nunchakus.

Raphael: "Apparently you don't need my help." - He said while he was on top of the vehicle's load.

Michelangelo: "Well, we just need to stop this truck before the heroes show up."

Agreeing with what his brother said, Raph leaves to go to the front of the truck. Raphael simply broke the glass of the left door of the truck with his fists and already pulled the occupant out of there, causing him to fall rolling in the street, leaving only the driver. Raphael got inside the vehicle and sat in the seat next to the driver, who was shaking with fear when he saw the thicker-shelled turtle sitting next to him.

Raphael: "Nice truck this one, huh?"

Raphael looked at him and smiled before punching him in the face, knocking the guy out.

Raphael: "I hope you don't mind if I hold the wheel a little bit."

Raphael took the wheel and made the vehicle slow down gradually, it seems that there was no more confusion in the traffic, which was already a mess and all the people who were on the sidewalks were looking and even filming all this mess, while others have already called for the police and for the heroes.

Raphael: "Phew... thanks, buddy!" – He said while looking at the unconscious driver.

[End of Song]

Donnie stopped the van next to the truck and asked Izuku to open the vehicle's door and so the greenish one did. Michelangelo and Raphael paid for the boxes that were in that truck and put them inside their vehicle. Leonardo, on the other hand, stopped the car he was driving, as he simply kicked the driver out of the vehicle and took the wheel. He gets out of the car, and runs straight to the van, which has the door closed, and races hard out of the mess. The heroes and the police were already arriving, and they don't want to stay there a second longer and get caught.

Leonardo: "Good job, guys." – He said as he sat down.

Michelangelo: "That was close."

Raphael: "For me that was fun. Can we do it again?"

While Donnie was driving, Izuku already took off his mask and the turtles took off the hood of his sweatshirt, as they were already going back to the hideout, but before, they would give Izuku a ride home, his mother was surely waiting for him .

Izuku: "Yes, Mom. I'm coming soon, don't worry." - Izuku was talking to his mother on the cell phone, to let her know that he is fine.

Inko: "Okay, son. I'm waiting here for you, okay?"

Izuku: "Okay. And to make up for my delay, let me make dinner tonight."

Inko: "Are you sure? You don't have to..."

Izuku: "Mom, I insist."

Inko: "Well, if you're saying... that's fine."

Izuku: "Right. Kisses, Mom." - Izuku hung up the call

Donatello: "Your mother cares a lot about you, doesn't she?" - He said without taking his eyes off the road.

Izuku: "Yes. It's been that way since I was diagnosed as a Quirkless. Since I was little, my dream was always to be a hero, and my parents supported me, even though they knew I didn't have any powers. Well, it was more the my father who supported me than my mom. She wants me to achieve my dream, but, she knows that hero work is dangerous and so is the world. Now knowing that I am a Quirkless... that made my mother very worried. Even more so when my father died..." - He said while looking at the window

Donatello: "Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't know this subject was very sensitive."

Izuku: "It's okay, Donnie. At least this way, you guys know me better." - He said while looking at Donatello and gave him a sincere smile.

Izuku: "Don't get me wrong. I love my mother and I want the city to be safe, not just for her, but for everyone. I know I can't save the world, but I want to save and help as many people as possible. Helping those in need. Especially people who were born without Quirks like me. I may have suffered since I was four years old, but... I want to show that I can. I want to show that I can be a hero too. I want to be a hero like... my father saw..." - He said while looking at his right hand, which had the scars that were caused during those years of suffering.

[Insert soundtrack: Raph Quits - TMNT 2007 Soundtrack]

Leo, Mikey and Raph overheard the conversation and sympathized with Izuku. They know that some people who don't have Quirk end up suffering out there. They were already wondering how Izuku must have spent his life, and they wanted to be wrong with what they thought. Now, the four brothers have created one more mission in their minds, to make Izuku more skilled and stronger for him to become a hero and achieve his dream. Raph approached the greenish one, grabbed his left shoulder and said.

Raphael: "Don't worry, little guy. You will conquer your dream, because we will help you to become stronger and more skilled. I'm not doing this because the Master asked, but because I want to." - He said with a sincere smile.

Leonardo: "Me too. It will be good to teach you some things, Izuku. I see great potential in you."

Michelangelo: "I'd like to teach you a few things too, dude. As long as you don't give up."

Donatello: "I make my brothers' words my own too, Izuku. You can count on me on this one."

Izuku didn't expect this one. He already thought these four turtles were amazing, but now, he admires them a lot. He sees these four brothers as his new heroes, friends and maybe... as his brothers. Izuku was happy and even moved by it. For even these four mutant ninja turtles have seen that he can become a hero. His life was already starting to improve, and he felt blessed for it.

Izuku: "Thanks... guys." - He said while smiling with some tears in his eyes.

[End of Song (End: 0:30)]

The four brothers smiled at him, and even began to think of him as a possible little brother. Now with Izuku wanting to help them drive out or even wipe out the Foot Clan, and with him wanting to be a hero for noble reasons, they found themselves willing to help.

With little time left to reach where Izuku lives, the boy decided to put an end to the now curiosity.

Izuku: "Guys, is it ok if I ask you a question?"

Leo/Raph/Donnie/Mikey: "At will."

Izuku: "So, during the chase with that truck, I saw Leo using some kind of power and Donnie said that this is not a Quirk. May I know what that was?" - He asked as he turned towards the back of the vehicle.

Leonardo: "Ah, that was my mystical power that came through my swords." - He said as he took out one of his Katanas and raised it - "When I took these swords that Master Splinter gave me to be the leader, they gave me a power that allows me to teleport where my swords are. Not only that, but I can also create portals with them, so I can teleport people and even objects. The problem is that I can't hold it for long and I can't create a big portal for something big, like the van for example." - He said while putting his sword back in his back.

Raphael: "My power allows me to multiply myself. I can create some clones of me and they do what I say. The problem is that they are made of energy, which is through my strength. If I use too much, I'll eventually get tired. Besides, my clones only take one hit. They might be strong, but they're tough and tough like me. I only use it in case I'm busy with something."

Michelangelo: "My mystical power allows me to extend the chains of my weapon and they are very unbreakable. Even if the person is very strong, he will not be able to break the chains of my weapons. Also, thanks to the power coming from the chains, I can take the weight off the person or object, making it easier for me to pull or lift them. The problem is that they have a limited range."

Donatello: "My mystical power allows my staff to get a big upgrade. My staff has other things, like a blade or a sledgehammer head. With that, I can improve them, making them much more stronger and bigger. The problem is, these improvements don't last long."

Izuku was impressed and very surprised. For now, he knows that there is power that does not come from Individuality. And Izuku had one more question.

Izuku: "If your powers came through your weapons, then does that mean that if I had one or used your weapons, I would have those powers too?"

Leonardo: "Not from our weapons. Those powers already belong to us. Now about using another one, maybe there's a possibility you can get it. Maybe we'll find out one day." - Leo was thoughtful. He wasn't entirely sure if Izuku would get mystical power with one of the weapons they have in their hideout.

For those of you who are confused. Let me explain. These weapons are relics of the Hamato Clan. Hamato Yoshi took them from his old home and brought them with him to New York. When Yoshi turned into Splinter and decided to train his kids, he went back to the place where he was living to get the weapons back and put them in his new house, in the sewers of New York. Now in the sewers of Musutafu, they also brought the weapons, just in case.

(Author: I create this. It's not in the comics, nor in the cartoons, or in the movies. I hope you understand :3)

Arriving next to where Izuku lives, the greenish one leaves the vehicle, but before.

Izuku: "So... when are we going to meet again? And how are we going to meet?" - He asked before hearing his cell phone ring.

He picks up his phone and sees a contact he didn't have before. And on it was written:

Donnie 🔬

Izuku looked at the turtle, who was looking at the boy while showing his T-Phone, which was a cell phone he invented himself.

Donatello: "We'll get in touch with you, Izuku. Then we'll make an appointment to help you."

Leonardo: "For now, rest."

Izuku: "Okay. Thanks again, guys." - He said while smiling and waving.

The turtles smiled at him before closing the door and heading back to their hiding place. As Izuku walked back to his house, we went back to the Turtles who are still in the van.

Michelangelo: "So what are we going to do with all this?" - Obviously, referring to the boxes that are.

Leonardo: "We can burn it, throw it away, or keep it. What matters is that at least we stopped it from reaching the Shredder and possibly the League of Villains as well. Maybe that will mess up your plans here a little."

Raphael: "But I still wonder. What would the Foot Clan do with all these weapons and the Ooze? Especially with these new allies of theirs."

Donatello: "For now, we won't know until we find this League and find out more about them and defeat them all. For now, we have something else to focus on in the meantime." - Obviously referring to Izuku.

Leonardo: "Well, apparently we have one more task ahead of us."

Elsewhere, we see one of the foot ninjas bowing to that tiger that Izuku saw that night where he met the turtles. He names himself: Tiger Claws.

Tiger Claws: "Tell me, what's the matter?"

Ninja: "Those turtles showed up and messed everything up. They defeated everyone who was carrying the load and whoever was escorting. And the worst, they all had in the truck."

Tiger is very angry, but before he can do anything, a figure appears behind him.

???: "It's OK."

The Tiger recognized the voice and dropped to his knees for that figure. Who was there is Oroku Saki, or as he calls himself, the Shredder. He was wearing a kimono with the symbol of a foot on the side of the chest. His face was hidden in the shadows, with the lighting only reaching the rest of his body.

Tiger Claws: "Master, I'm sorry for the failure."

Shredder: "Like I said, it's fine. We already have what we need. Now, we just need to wait for Shigaraki to finish what he's doing and for us to help him and the league kill this All Might guy. After that... It will be their turn to reciprocate." - He said as he turned and faced his armor.

Timeskip: Next day. Saturday

It was already Saturday morning and the sun was there to brighten the day. Izuku just came out of the bathroom after doing his daily hygiene, which is brushing his teeth and taking a shower. As he gets close to the living room, he sees his mother watching the news, even while standing. The news he was passing on was about that chase in the night. The TV was showing footage of some clan members being taken away by the police as they took off their masks and recognized the criminals. In addition, a video was also shown where a civilian was recording the chase with his cell phone, it was a video of only 5 seconds, where it showed Raph fighting the ninjas standing on top of the van. All this while a reporter presented the case.

Reporter: "Last night, on the city streets, there was a case that looks like it came out of a movie. Where a strange van chased a moving truck. While the occupants of the truck were composed of criminals wearing strange ninja clothes, the occupants of the another vehicle were not clearly seen as they were wearing hoodies to hide their appearance."

Then the report cuts to a middle-aged civilian giving a statement about what he saw yesterday.

citizen : "I don't really know what they were, but I know they seemed to know who was in that truck from doing all that chasing. Now how do they know? I have no idea."

Then it cuts to a lady from the third, who saw everything in her apartment window.

Lady: "I don't know what the intentions of those people who were in that van were, nor why they did it. But one thing is certain: they stopped some criminals."

Then it cuts back to the reporter who was looking at the camera.

Reporter: "Who were those people who were in that van? Are they some kind of heroes, villains or just vigilantes? Well, we won't know until the police and the heroes have any success in this investigation. So stay tuned!"

Inko: "The city is getting weirder."

Izuku: "Don't even tell me."

Inko: "Who could they be?"

Izuku: "Well... I don't know, but maybe they're good people who just want to help." - he said while smiling and looking out the window.

[Insert Music: Hero A - Boku No Hero Soundtrack]

Izuku: 'From here on, I will do my best to get stronger and achieve my dream. Watch me from up there, Dad.'

The remaining 5 months were absolute hard work for Izuku. He not only had training with All Might, but with the Turtles as well. Plus he has to study a lot.

To split the training time, Izuku told Toshinori that he would train on the beach every other day. Izuku said it was to rest the body and muscles after heavy training like that. But in fact, he was going to use that other day to train with the Turtles, who already know about Izuku's training with Hero Number 1. Izuku told them the whole truth because the greenish one trusts them, and they trust the boy. (Author: Apart from the most obvious reason being: they have no one to tell but their friends who are in New York.) Now, they know that the greenie was training to gain muscle. Therefore, they will train him so that he becomes skilled and knows how to defend and fight.

From the turtles, Izuku learned a lot. With Leonardo, he learned some moves using only his arms and legs, without needing a weapon. The moves that Leonardo taught involve martial arts, ninja movement and ninjutsu. It was hard for Izuku to learn everything, but he at least learned enough to be able to defend himself.

Raphael helped Izuku how to throw very strong punches and how to get tougher. This one was painful, as Raphael needed to give Izuku some punches to help with the resistance part. Not only that. He also needed to fight Raph and take as many punches as he could. He was very painful, but it proved to be worth it, as now, Izuku seemed to take more punches than he had lately. He was still in pain, but he needed to fight it, and Raph was happy to see his training was helping.

Michelangelo helped Izuku how to have good reflexes and how to be agile. It wasn't painful, but it was tricky, as Mikey simply threw balloons filled with water at Izuku so he could dodge. The result was an Izuku all soaked and a Mikey all smiling and laughing. Over time, Izuku was getting the hang of it and started to dodge the balloons. Mikey was happy, but he wanted to make it more complicated for the greenish one, when he put a green band over Izuku's eyes, to see if he could dodge without seeing. And to his surprise, Izuku succeeded, but unfortunately for Mikey, the balloon hit Raphael's face, who obviously got angry and started running after Michelangelo.

Donnie helped Izuku how to use some weapons. Izuku was reluctant to do so, because the boy has no intention of killing anyone. But Donnie said it was necessary because Izuku would fight someone with a weapon, which the boy accepted. But, to make it easier, Donnie gave Izuku a ninja weapon that can be considered not so lethal (but is still capable of hurting and killing someone), but that can help in fights, which were two Tonfa in his two arms. However, when touching them, Izuku felt strange, as if those Tonfa had transferred something to him. He thought it might be a mystical power, but he put that aside as he needed to concentrate and train. It was very difficult training, as Donnie needed to attack with his staff so that Izuku could defend himself and fight back. It took a long time for Izuku to be able to fend off most of Donnie's attacks, but it helped a lot. Not only that, but Izuku was actually enjoying using those Tonfas.

Splinter watched as his sons were teaching Izuku how to improve further. They not only helped him with how to become more skilled, but they also helped him with other things, how to loosen up more and speak without shyness. Izuku is still shy and every now and then, his stutter shows up again, but not as much as it used to. Splinter was happy that he not only taught his kids very well, but also saw how well they were getting along. Splinter saw the boy not just as a friend, but as a member of the family. Surely, Hisashi would be happy with what the turtles were doing for his son.

With the training with All Might, Izuku trained like a monster to clean that beach. This left the hero impressed, but at the same time happy and proud. Of course, Izuku found difficulties with one piece of junk or another, but he found the strength to keep going. No matter how painful or difficult it was, Izuku would get up and keep going, because that's how he manages to win.

[End of Song]

(February 26th. Exam day)

(Time: 6:08)

Toshinori was walking to the beach to see how the beach cleanup was progressing. When...

Izuku: "AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

He heard Izuku scream and ran to where he was, but stopped when he saw the boy on top of a pile of garbage as sunlight hit his entire body.

Izuku: "Yeah!!! I did it... I did it!!!" - He shouted as he raised both fists in the air.

Toshinori looked around and was shocked by what he saw. The beach was all clean.

Toshinori: "I can't believe it... he actually managed to clean the beach... it's just that he went further. He cleaned more than I asked for! This is perfect! Oh my... Godness! You did a good job!"

- Toshinori was so impressed that he even turned into All Might

Izuku: "All Might?" - He said tiredly. He now noticed the man's presence, but he stumbled and began to fall. Before Izuku could do anything to prevent the fall, All Might caught him. Saving the boy from the fall.

All Might: "Good job, young man."

Izuku: "I did it, All Might... I managed to clean the whole beach..." - He said while smiling tiredly.

All Might: "Yeah, you blew me away, big boy. I wonder if anyone could do what you could do in just 10 months alone."

All Might puts Izuku down, takes out his cell phone and shows the boy his picture from 10 months ago.

All Might: "This was you ten months ago. Crying with those rivers of tears of yours. Now look at you. You were already strong, but now... you're so much stronger. You've made great progress."

We see that Izuku's entire body has gained more muscles and six packs. Izuku has become a great example of what it's like to have a beautiful Ectomorph body. Izuku looked at his hands.

All Might: "You still have a lot to do to have full control of my power, but with that body of yours, I believe you can have access to it. Even if it's little, it's already halfway there!"

Izuku kept looking at his hands and wondering how it was that his life kept changing for the better. First, All Might chose him as his successor and helped him improve his body even more. Then came four mutant ninja turtles from New York, who helped the boy become more skilled and consequently stronger as well. Izuku smiled and at the same time was getting emotional with some tears falling.

All Might: "Young Midoriya, are you okay?"

Izuku: "I'm just... happy, All Might. All this time we've spent together, with you helping me get stronger, I wonder if what I'm getting is luck or a blessing."

All Might laughed as he patted the boy on the back.

All Might: "Don't dwell on it. This was all not luck, it was your hard work. You've earned it, Young Midoriya. Now your reward, Izuku Midoriya!"

Izuku: "Yes sir!"

All Might plucked a strand of hair and held it.

All Might: "I was once told that there is a difference between a lucky person and a person who earned it. And what you did today, you earned it. Never forget that."

Izuku stared at All Might in awe at these words, before clenching his right fist. The hero extended his hair to Izuku and said:

All Might: "Eat this..."

Izuku: "Wait a minute, what...?" - Izuku made a face that he couldn't believe what he heard...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 390 17
My Hero Academia x Banana Bus Squad Crossover Inspired by the stories "Banana Bus Squad x My Hero Academia" by @GoodHadock and "team 6 of class 1A" b...
198K 4.2K 69
It started when an alien device did what it did. Izuku Midoriya found a strange device on the beach one night after training when the device jumps on...
984K 18.3K 151
Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka are two pro heroes in training and promising ones at that. They attend UA High which is well known for producing po...
87.7K 3.1K 21
DISCONTINUED! HOWEVER, THERE IS A NEW VERSION CALLED TO TAKE MY HAND under my profile! Summary: An unfortunate switch of events for the heroes in tra...