My Korean Love Story

By Author_Wordsmith

Embark on a journey of dreams, courage, and destiny in the captivating story of an Indian girl's voyage to So... More

1. Introduction
2. A Journey of Dreams
3. Surprise
4. Family Time
5. Fight
6. Hangout ( Cafe )
7. Hangout ( Park )
8. Phonophobia
9. Korean Mochi
10. A Normal Day
11. I have a boyfriend
12. What happened to Armaan?
13. The Truth
14. Threat
15. Sneak Out
16. He cheated
17. A new Friend
18. Slut ?
19. Reconcile with Armaan
20. Shifting Plans
21. Visiting my new apartment
22. They are back
23. Shifted
24. Did I just kiss my crush?
26. Who is that guy?
27. Who is that guy? ( 2 )
28. Late Night Long Drive
29. New Job
30. First Day at the Job
31. Proposal Planning
32. Will you be my girlfriend ?
33.Love Blossoms in Youthful Heart
34. A secret love
35. Korea to India
36. India here we are
37. Exploring Mumbai

25. He is back

51 11 0
By Author_Wordsmith

( Priya's Pov )

It's been 3 days since that incident. But I still can't get over that scene. I mean his lips were so soft and juicy. I would not mind rubbing my hands over his youthful lips because they calm my nerves and make me feel relieved. Never have I ever met a man with such alluring lips as Kookie's.

( Meanwhile Kookie )

It's been 2-3 days since that kiss accident but, still I feel so shy whenever he think's about it. He could not help but remember how she looked at him straight in the eyes with her gorgeous lips brushing over his face.

( Time skip of 2 weeks )
( Author's Pov )

Currently armaan is at his house playing with mochi. Priya is at her cafe serving the last customer. While kookie is sitting on a chair at the cafe ; stealing glances at priya time to time. Suddenly, kookie gets a call as he went outside the cafe to attend it. At the same moment Kim Ji-hoon aKa priya's crazy/cheater ex walked in the cafe. "Hello sir!! Welcome to the cafe, may I kn--" Priya was shocked as she looked at the customer's face. " K-KIM JI-HOON ? " Priya said scared by his dark aura. " Yes baby girl, did you miss me? " Ji-hoon said as he started walking towards Priya. " Don't come close to me!! Stay away!! " Priya said moving backwards. Soon she hit the wall as ji-hoon hold her wrist and dragged her towards a dark alley. Priya was scared ; not knowing what to do she started crying.

( Kookie's Pov )

Kookie finished talking as he entered the cafe. He looked around as he didn't find priya anywhere. He asked the customer sitting on the chair drinking coffee.
" Excuse me sir umm.. Do you know where the girl went who served you this coffee ? " Kookie said as he looked at the only customer left in the cafe." Oh um..i saw some unknown man dragging her out of here just a min ago " the person said taking a sip of his coffee. " The hell do you mean ha !? You saw someone dragging a girl out of nowhere and you just sat here watching the scene !! Atleast you should have asked what the fuck is wrong " Kookie yelled looking at the person who just sat there completed shocked by the sudden outburst. " Ok I'm sorry but umm..i think you need to rush and find her before something bad happen " the person said feeling guilty.
For which kookie ran out of the cafe without wasting another second.

( Meanwhile Priya's Pov )

Priya :- What are you doing?!! Let me go!!

Ji-hoon :- You know what... I really miss your lips *he said while touching priya's lips but she yanked his hand away*

Priya :- YOU'RE A PSYCHO!!!

Ji-hoon :- *chuckles* Yes I really am a psycho... And psycho's do crazy things. He said as he started touching Priya inappropriately.

Priya :- Ji-hoon please don't do this.

Priya cried begging him to stop.

Ji-hoon :- This is what you get for running away.

Priya :- *sniffs* This is too much... I'll report you to the police *breathes heavily* Your an asshole.

After saying that his blood began to boil and he started to strip you while you tried pushing him away... but someone did that for you....

Ji-hoon :- Aish!!! Who the fuck?!!!

Priya :- *shock* Kookie!!!

Ji-hoon :- Did you just punched me?!!

Kookie :- Why are you touching her?

Ji-hoon :- *chuckles* Cause I can okay? Now leave and mind your own fucking business.

Kookie :- What if I won't.

Ji-hoon :- Are you testing me, huh?

Kookie :- No... I'm warning you.

Ji-hoon :- *chuckles* Aish... this bitch.

Kookie :- Priya, come here... let's not waste our time with him. He said as he was about to hold priya's hand but ji-hoon held her waist and pulled her towards him.

Ji-hoon :- Who said you can leave, huh?

Kookie :- YAH!!! LET HER GO!!!

Ji-hoon :- Yah Priya who is this bitch? Your boyfriend? *chuckles* Did you replace me already?

Priya :- Ji-hoon please let me go. She said trying to get off from his grip while kookie is boiling in anger.

Kookie :- Aish!!! YES!!! I'M HER BOYFRIEND... And I'm gonna break that filthy hands of yours if you kept touching her.

Ji-hoon :- What did you sa--

AND YES!!! HE PUNCHED HIM AND THEN STARTED FIGHTING!!!

Kookie :- HOW. DARE. YOU. TOUCH. HER. HUH!!! He yelled as he placed a punch at his face on every word.

Priya :- K-kookie.... stop...

Later on kookie decided to stop since ji-hoon fainted and he is getting exhausted. As soon as he stand up and walk towards Priya, she immediately back away from him.

Kookie :- H-hey what happened?

Priya :- *pointed at kookie's wrist*

Kookie :- ohh.. So-sorry *he said as he wiped the blood in his wrist* Are you scared of bloods?

Priya :- *nod*

Kookie :- I'm sorry *he said as he hugged Priya and started comforting her*
He continued saying comforting and soft words to Priya which made her feel better and safe.

Kookie :- Are you okay now?

Priya :- Yeah *smiles*

After that they both started to walk towards their house as it was pretty late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 175 23
Taehyung x Indian Girl a story that's begins as just them getting caught up in this unexpected meeting. Then they meet again and a friendship starts...
140K 6.4K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...
19.1K 1.6K 40
Book one in series #R&R She was always in the light, pampered and loved by people around her. He lived in the darkness with shadows as his people h...