DEVOTED {G!P} [JIYOO]

By Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ Yoohyeon is in a relationship. Her girlfriend discoveres... More

CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
CH-4
CH-5 (M🔞)
CH-6
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9 (M🔞)
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
CH-22
CH-23
CH-24 (M🔞)
CH-25
CH-26
CH-28
CH-29
CH-30
CH-31 (M🔞)
CH-32 (M🔞)
CH-33
CH -34
CH-35
CH-36
CH-37
CH-38 [The End]

CH-27

463 44 27
By Mxrahi_

[The next day]

Yoohyeon's alarm woke her up, she rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms with a yawn. She turned around, Minji was still sleeping. Minji is the one who wakes up early.

The silver haired girl sat up, kicking her sheet aside she walked towards the bathroom, taking her clothes.

_

She walked outside of the bathroom.

Minji was sitting on the bed, closing her eyes.

Yoohyeon walked towards Minji, she kept her hand on Minji's neck. "You have a fever. Let's go to the doctor." She whispered looking down at her girlfriend.

Minji massaged her forehead and layed down, "I'm fine." She whispered before closing her eyes.

"You aren't fine." Yoohyeon whispered, she gripped on Minji's upper arm gently and tried to make her sit up. "You don't have to walk, I'll pick you up, let's go.." said Yoohyeon, she was about to pick Minji up but the purple haired girl kept denying.

Yoohyeon gave up and walked outside of the room.

•••••••

[After half an hour]

[Minji's POV]

My head was aching so badly, my throat was dry and i couldn't even move. My eyes were closed but i couldn't sleep.

I felt my hand lifting up, i opened my eyes and saw a man sitting on the bed. Yoohyeon was standing beside him.

"She does have a bad fever. I'll give some medicines. Don't let her drink cold water..." He spoke looking at Yoohyeon.

He then kept his stethoscope on my chest. I couldn't keep my eyes open. He was saying something to Yoohyeon but i closed my eyes.

•••••••

Minji slowly opened her eyes when she heard Yoohyeon's voice in a distance.

"It's time for your medicine, wake up." Said Yoohyeon, she walked towards Minji and kept a bowl of soup on the small table.

The purple haired girl slowly sat up on the bed. She looked at the soup and then at Yoohyeon, "You didn't go to work?" She asked with a sleepy voice.

"No. Here..." Yoohyeon brought the bowl towards herself, blowing some air on the spoon filled with the soup, she brought the spoon closer to Minji's mouth.

_

After the whole bowl was finished, Minji took the medicine and somehow swallowed it, drinking tons of water afterwards.

Yoohyeon took the bottle from Minji's hand, she kept the bottle on the table and made Minji lay down gently. She covered her with a sheet.

"Do you need anything else?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"No, thank you." Minji replied with a smile.

Yoohyeon returned the smile and started walking towards the door, "Where are you going?" Asked the purple haired girl.

"I'm gonna watch something on TV."

"Okay..." Minji replied and decided to take a nap.

Yoohyeon closed the door and walked towards the kitchen, taking some snacks for herself, she walked towards the couch and sat on it, turning the TV on.

A loud knock was heard on the door, she turned her head towards the door and walked towards it.

Opening the door, she found Jiwoo. "Hi Yoohyeon!" The black haired woman spoke.

The silver haired girl smiled a little. "Hi aunt, please come inside." She moved aside from the way to let Jiwoo enter the house.

Jiwoo kept her shopping bag on the dining table.

Closing the door, Yoohyeon followed Jiwoo.

"Where's Minji?" Asked the black haired woman. She walked towards the kitchen and removed a bottle from the fridge. Opening the cap, she drank the water.

"She's not feeling well, she's resting." Yoohyeon replied, she walked towards the couch and sat on it.

Jiwoo kept the bottle on the kitchen's table. "What happened to her?" Asked the black haired woman.

"Fever." Yoohyeon replied. Jiwoo took another bottle from the fridge.

Jiwoo walked towards the bag she previously kept on the dining table. She kept the bottle on the table.

Opening the bag she removed a small vial from her bag and walked towards Yoohyeon with the water bottle in her hand, she sat beside Yoohyeon.

"Here...you should take this..." Jiwoo whispered, she kept the water bottle on the table in front of them. She opened the vial and removed two pills.

"Uh- aunt, I don't want that..." Yoohyeon whispered looking at Jiwoo.

"C'mon Yoohyeon, you don't have to be scared now, these pills are from the best doctor. Trust me." Said Jiwoo.

"No, i don't want to take them..." Said the silver haired girl, her face turned into a deep sad expression.

"Yoohyeon, do you trust me or not?" Asked Jiwoo.

"Yeah, I do. Irene has warned me not to take other pills except her's." Said Yoohyeon, she clenched tightly on the couch's edge.

"You should try these..." Jiwoo suddenly got up and brought her hand towards Yoohyeon's mouth as she gripped on Yoohyeon's chin.

The silver haired girl yanked her hands away with a force, standing up she faced Jiwoo, "What are you doing? I don't want those pills. Don't you get it!?" Yoohyeon shouted loudly, flinching Jiwoo, the pills fell on the ground from her hand.

"Okay, i see." She whispered looking at Yoohyeon.

The silver haired girl walked towards Jiwoo, she made her sit on the couch and sat beside her.

Yoohyeon gripped on Jiwoo's wrists tightly, "I don't think I need any other pills, alright?"

"Those pills are for you!" Said Jiwoo, making an eye contact with Yoohyeon.

"No... Look, you don't understand. Irene told us that those previous pills you gave me were harmful for me and tell me since when am I taking those?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"Your college days...?" Jiwoo whispered.

"Exactly, college days and i never told my dad that you used to meet me in the cafe after my college because you told me that he hated you. I don't care about that. What I care about is, you created most of the arguments between me and my dad."

Jiwoo was kind of shocked from where this was coming from. Yoohyeon never really brought out those topics in front of her.

"No Yoohyeon! Arang never loved you!" The black haired woman spoke, justifying what she actually did.

"I can't blame you completely, i believed in what you said and i was never grateful for what he did for me." Yoohyeon replied, regretting her past mistakes.

"What are you saying Yoohyeon? You know he cheated on your mother, right?" Asked the black haired woman.

"You lied to me, that's a lie..." The silver haired girl whispered, her tears started streaming down from her eyes.

"No- no Yoohyeon, i didn't lie to you. I swear on my-"

"Shut up! You created that hate in me against my dad. Why? Tell me...why?" Asked the silver haired girl, her grip became tight on Jiwoo's wrists.

"You have some misunderstanding-"

"No! Stop! Don't lie to me, please. Vernon has told me everything. Please, don't lie to me. I'm trying my best not to get angry at you, because i admired you and i respected you alot. Don't lie to me. Why did you do it..." Asked the silver haired girl, she blinked and her tears kept flowing, she gulped down the lump in her throat.

"That Vernon doesnt remember shit. You don't even know him, he used to be a dumb student of our class. Why would you trust him? I'm the one you should trust. And i didn't do anything!" Jiwoo shouted at the end of the sentence.

"Don't raise your voice. Minji is sleeping. You will tell me...why you brainwashed me, just w-why?" Asked the silver haired girl, her voice started breaking down.

"Okay, so you want the truth?" Asked Jiwoo arching her eyebrow.

"Yes." Yoohyeon whispered in a lower voice.

"Your dad never cheated on Aerum. He... actually loved her very much. I didn't like them together. I told my parents that Aerum was pregnant so that they would kick her out, which they did. Unfortunately, Arang helped Aerum and they ran away. I don't know where. I loved Arang...i wanted him. Your mother, a fucking nerd, took him away from me. Served your mom the best, she died from the cancer, she—"

Before she could complete her sentence, Yoohyeon stood up and gave a sharp slap to Jiwoo, swinging her arm in the air.

The black haired woman closed her eyes tightly, her tears started pricking on the edge of her eyes.

She looked up at Yoohyeon, with a surprise plastered on her face.

"Get out of my house." Said the silver haired girl clenching her fists tightly.

Jiwoo chuckled shamelessly and stood up, rubbing her cheek. "You're a useless piece of shit, Yoohyeon. Look at you! You're using your brain right now? When your dad died? Good for you, atleast you used your brain in something. Too late for you to realise these things. Shame on you, you couldn't even respect your dad." Jiwoo walked towards Yoohyeon and kept her hands on her shoulders. "You, Kim Yoohyeon are a shame on Arang's name. Remember this, forever."

"Get out of my house. Don't show me your face, ever. This time i slapped you. Next time, I'll fucking kill you." The silver haired girl whispered clenching her jaw.

"Aww, are you mad?" Asked Jiwoo with a smile plastered on her face.

Yoohyeon was about scold her when she heard the door opening of her room. She saw Minji, walking outside with a yawn, "What's happening?" She asked looking at Yoohyeon and Jiwoo.

"Nothing Minji, i was giving some life advices to Yoohyeon."

The purple haired girl walked towards Yoohyeon, she wrapped her arm around Yoohyeon's upper. "Why are you crying?" She whispered, wiping Yoohyeon's wet face with her hand.

"She just got a little emotional..." Jiwoo replied.

"What advices did you gave her? I want to know. Please, tell me." Said Minji. She dragged Yoohyeon towards the couch and made her sit on it, sitting beside her, she made some small circles on her back, gently.

"You don't need to know." Jiwoo replied dryly. Looking at Jiwoo's tone, Yoohyeon glared at her.

"Look, she's angry again! She can never control her anger. Look at her glaring at me. How is she going to deal with certain situations in her life?" Asked the black haired woman, folding her arms.

"As far as i know, Yoohyeon is an adult. She doesn't need your advices for her life. Why don't you stay out of it? You clearly said something to her and that's why she is like this.." Minji pointed her index finger towards Yoohyeon's face. Her nose was extremely red, her eyes were puffed.

"Tell me Yoohyeon, what did she tell you?" Minji was trying to ask Yoohyeon questions, when her gaze fell on the pills on the ground. She got up from the bed and walked towards those two pills. Picking it up, she walked towards the dining table where the vial was kept open. "What's this?" She asked looking at Jiwoo. She walked towards Jiwoo, "Were you trying to give pills to her?" She asked sternly.

"Stay out of it." Jiwoo whispered looking at her.

"I am her part now. Don't test my patience. Get out." The purple haired girl whispered looking at Jiwoo.

"Bitch, you don't even know her- Should i tell her about your ex, Yoohyeon? Her name was Han-" Jiwoo couldn't complete her sentence, when Yoohyeon stood up and dragged her out of the house, gripping on her upper arm tightly.

Jiwoo gripped on Yoohyeon's wrist, yanking her hand away, she spoke, "Are you scared that your sweet girlfriend will break up with you, if she knows the truth?" Asked the black haired girl looking at Yoohyeon.

"I'm not scared of anything, don't ruin what I have with Minji. Now get out or should I call the police?" Said the silver haired girl, keeping her hands inside her pocket.

Jiwoo gave a last look to Minji and walked towards her car.

_

The silver haired girl walked inside her house and closed the door. She walked inside, towards Minji. "How are you feeling? I'm sorry for the chaos." Yoohyeon whispered. She gripped on Minji's wrist and started walking towards the bedroom.

Opening the door, Minji walked towards the bed and sat on it crossing her legs. "I want something to eat..." She whispered looking at Yoohyeon. "What do you want?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"Salad." The purple haired girl answered.

"The servants aren't here today, I'll order it for you. Chicken salad?" Asked the silver haired girl.

Minji gave her a nod.

Yoohyeon sat beside Minji and started ordering the salad.

×××××××

👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 123 8
Jennie Kim is a 17 year old normal girl going through her last year of high school when she meets a handsome girl who steals her heart. But the probl...
1M 63K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 35.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
746K 26.3K 23
Soulmate AU A story in which a girl finally gets her soulmate mark, to an idol thousands of miles away. -------- Completed: 2/2/21 If you're Felix r...