Classroom of The Elite FanFic...

By user89814429

What if Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is a dumb nice guy who has the maximum luck stat. What if Kiyotaka uses only his... More

Vol. 1 Chapter 0 The Lucky bastard
Vol.1 Chapter 1 New life
Vol. 1 Chapter 2 Swimming Class
Vol.1 Chapter 3 The wonderful of teenage life
Vol. 1 Chapter 4 Fallen
Vol. 1 Chapter 5 Defected
Vol.1 Chapter 6 The idiot trio.
Vol.1 Chapter 7 Onii-Chan
Vol.1 Chapter 8 Begin again
Vol.1 Chapter 9 The mask
Vol.1 Chapter 10 The midterm
Vol.2 Chapter 0 The monologue of Ike Kanji
Vol.2 Chapter 1 the scheme
Vol.2 Chapter 2 A little help from my friend
Vol.2 Chapter 3 Ichinose
Vol. 2 Chapter 4 Sakura-San can't communicate, Ichinose-Chan want to hang out
Special Thanks
Vol.2 Chapter 5 Crime and Punishment
Vol.2 Chapter 6 Sakura?
Vol.2 Chapter 7 Liar Liar
Vol.2 Chapter 8 A little luck
Vol.2 Chapter 9 Shizuku
Vol.2 Chapter 10 Epilogue
{Short Story} Tachibana-San wants to be confessed: Love is war.
{Short Story} Tachibana-San wants to be confessed: Love is war. 2
Vol.3 Chapter 0 The monologue of Chabashira Sae
Vol.3 Chapter 1 Aloha, Summer!
Vol.3 Chapter 2 Toilet's problem
Vol.3 Chapter 3 Harmony
[Halloween Special] Rules Horror: Welcome to the classroom of the defect.
Vol.3 Chapter 4 Chiaki Onee-San
Vol.3 Chapter 5 Visiting
Vol.3 Chapter 6 Class A
Vol.3 Chapter 7 Operation S and M
Vol.3 Chapter 8 Something
Vol. 3 Chapter 9 Paradise Island
Vol. 3 Chapter 9.5 Mission
Vol. 3 Chapter 10 Panties
Vol. 3 Chapter 11 Secret
Vol. 3 Chapter 12 Case Closed
Vol. 3 Chapter 13 Horikita Suzune needs no friend.
Vol. 3 Chapter 14 Something we want to hide
[Short Story] Volume 1 Reaction (1)
[Short Story] Volume 1 Reaction (2)
Vol. 4 Chapter 0 The monologue of Karuizawa Kei
Vol. 4 Chapter 1 Finally, Peaceful life(?)
Vol.4 Chapter 2 Zodiac Test
Vol. 4 Chapter 3 Rabbit Group
Vol. 4 Chapter 4 Sometimes, I don't know how I should name the chapter.
Vol. 4 Chapter 5 Again, I don't know how I should name this chapter.
Vol. 4 Chapter 6 Gambling never makes anyone rich, except the casino's owner.
Vol. 4 Chapter 7 Karuizawa Kei
Vol. 4 Chapter 8 Spread your leg
Vol. 4 Chapter 9 The Last Gambling
Vol. 4 Chapter 10 Summer Night
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 1 Ibuki Mio and the elevator of secret.
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 2 Ichinose Honami and the Chaotic Comic-Con
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 3 Horikita Suzune and the Bo'ohw'o'wo'er
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 4 Yama "God" Uchi and his holy love letter.
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 5 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the mystery of the pool (Prelude)
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 5 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the mystery of the pool (Serenade)
Vol. 4.5 Epilogue
Vol. 5 Chapter 0 The monologue of Sudo Ken
Vol. 5 Chapter 1 Sport Festival
Vol. 5 Chapter 2 Arrangement
Vol. 5 Chapter 3 Practice
Vol. 5 Chapter 5 Ryuen's plan
Vol. 5 Chapter 6 Now, we reached part 69! Lucky number, isn't it?
Vol. 5 Chapter 7 Excacitraitrecogzinator
Vol. 5 Chapter 8 Rest for a while
Vol. 5 Chapter 9 Everything is nothing
Vol. 5 Chapter 10 Epilogue
A Little Announcement
Vol. 6 Chapter 0 The Dream of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Vol. 6 Chapter 1 Wake up
Vol. 6 Chapter 2 Paper shuffle
Vol. 6 Chapter 3 Rule
Vol. 6 Chapter 4 Tutoring Group
Classroom of the Elite's sequel is finally coming!!!!!
Vol. 6 Chapter 5 Weapon
Vol. 6 Chapter 6 Shiina

Vol. 5 Chapter 4 Welcome to the sports festival

619 40 12
By user89814429

"Welcome tooooooooo Sports Festival!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fujimaki from class 3-A shouted on the podium as the commentator. He seemed to be the only one who was excited about the sports festival. While other students standing around the stadium looked around with stress. On the sideline, some people worked in the school cheering for the student.

"Suzune-chan! Ganbatte!!" The chef and cashier of Moonshine cafe were huge fans of Horikita. They even made a big sign for cheering her.

Fujimaki smiled.

"It's looked like someone's sister is quite hot!!"

"Ahem. " Sakagami-Sensei coughed. He was the co-commentator. "Fujimaki. We have many competition today. Why don't we start it?"

"Oh! Sorry. Sensei. Now, we will start with 100m racing! Year 1's competitors gather at the line, please!"

I looked at the order table and found that I was in the 7th group same as Hirata. Our order was secret the whole time. There were only Hirata, Horikita, Honami, Ryuji, and our Senseis that knew.

"Do your best. " Horikita told me before I walked to the lines.

"Can you do Minna Ganbatte Ne for me?"

Horikita nodded and said;

"Oh. That's---ears destroyer. " I picked up earwax and went to Hirata.

The first group was ready to go. In each group, there would be two students from each class. We decided to match the strong athlete with the weaker. In this case, it was Sudo and Doc. Of course, since I was very slow, I was with Hirata.

"Um. It's looked like we don't need to worry about Sudo-Kun. " Hirata said.

"Yeah. His opponents seem to be weak."

Actually, we wanted someone strong to compete with him. It would be most worth it.

The gun was shot. Sudo sprinted out of his position. The next second, he was behind the finish line.

"And the winner of the first group is------Sudo Ken from class 1-C!!!!"

Doc used his whole power, but he still went on the last place. We didn't have time to praise Sudo or console Doc. Because every 20 seconds, the next group would leave.

Finally, it was my turn. After I heard the gun sound, I ran as fast as I could. I heard someone laugh at me.

Huh, as I expected.

"Ayanokouji-Kun! Gan-Bat-Te-Gu-Da-Za-I!!" I heard a little sound from the sideline. When I turned my face to that, I saw Sakura standing there and tried to cheer me up---

Because of Sakura's rarely sound. I was powered up and ran to the finish line with the highest speed...

Nah! No one would become Usain Bolt just because a cute girl cheered him up.

"Oi! Shizuku-chan cheered that bastard!!"

"I want Shizuku-chan to cheer me too!!"

"Kill that son of a bitch!!!"

Hirata owned the last line.

When human is in danger, they will release adrenaline. It will increase your blood pressure and turned you ready to fight. It will make you more powerful. You might know it. Many people carried the refrigerator out of the burning house. It was because of adrenaline.

So do I.

When Hirata said Kill that son of a bitch. I could feel it, he wanted to kill me from the bottom of his heart.

Before I noticed, I ran to the finish line in the first place. Not for the reward, but for my life.

"Woh!! He is so fast. Nagumo-Kun! It seemed like you have an opponent!! I can't imagine how fast he will be without the cane...Wait! Ayanokouji-Kun! Your match is finished. Where are you going? Why are you running? Why are you running?"

I didn't hear what Fujimaki-Senpai said. The last time I ran this fast was when I ran away from the White Room.

...

"Kuku. " Ryuen laughed. He was in the ninth group with his classmate Ishizaki.

"Why are you laughing, Ryuen-San?"

"Because our information is right. Koenji became the idiot kid now, Kuku. " Ryuen glared at Koenji who jumped happily next to him in the lane.

"You're right! Ryuen-San. But I still don't know why we don't send someone weak to compete with him. Although he became a kid. Koenji still broke the wall with his hand."

Both Ryuen and Ishizaki were some of the most athletic people in class D.

The leader of class D sighed. "Naive as always. Ishizaki. Kuku."

He took something out of his pocket. It was a lollipop!

"All kids love candy, I will throw it to the sideline while we running. And Koenji will chase it and go out of the competition, Kuku."

"Oh! You are genius, Ryuen-San!"

"Of course. I'm not you, Kuku."

When the previous group went out for 20 seconds, another bullet was shot. The ninth group sprinted at the same time. But after a few seconds. Ryuen, Ishizaki, and Koenji who run happily with Naruto's posture were far from other competitors.

Ryuen glared at Ishizaki and nodded. He took the lollipop out and threw it to the sideline. 

"Wow. Lollipop!"

Koenji shouted and jumped following it. But he missed and stumbled to the floor.

"Oh! Rokusuke-Kun!" Class C's girls screamed.

Koenji sat on the floor and started crying.

"Uwa! It's hurt!!"

"D--Don't cry. Onii-chan will give you candy!" The other competitor was shocked by the accident too. They gathered around Koenji and tried to console him.

"Haha! Idiot. " Ryuen grinned. "Come on. Ishizaki. Let's take our victory...Ishizaki?"

Ishizaki was the first one who ran to Koenji.

"There, there. Let Ishizaki-Nii look at your wound. Oh. It's nothing. Koenji-Kun is a cool boy. Cool boy doesn't cry. "

"Ishizaki! What Kuku are you doing!?"

"Hey! Ryuen-San! I know you are bad. But I don't know that you're so bad until ignoring a crying kid."

"What? He isn't a kid. He is 16 years old. He isn't even a virgin, Kuku!"

The whole stadium looked at Ryuen with a pathetic glare.

"Kuku? Don't look at me like that. I said DON'T look at me like that. Hey, why are you starting whispering? I didn't do anything!"

"Um. Do you have any comments? Sakagami-Sensei?" Fujimaki asked his co-commentator.

"Disappointing. " Sakagami-Sensei gave only one word.

"What the Kuku? Don't treat me like a criminal! Hey! Kuku! Kuku!"

At the end of the day, Ryuen bought Koenji 150 bags of lollipops, causing his bankruptcy.

...

I thought I said once that a man uses his lower head more than his upper head.

The girls' racing was a paradise for the teenage boys.

"Look at that bouncing br---I mean shoes! Wow! Our school shoes are so bouncing. It will make you sprint faster!" Fujimaki changed his word as soon as Sakagami-Sensei looked at him.

But for some girls, it was hell.

Mii-chan just did a miracle and won second place but no one realized it, because she was in the same group as Honami and the next group had Sakura.

"You are the best, Mii-NeeChan!" Koenji was the only one who was pure enough to ignore those sag.

Mii-chan smiled awkwardly and padded Koenji's head.

"Look! Ayanokouji! Your girlfriend is on the lane!" Hondo said and pointed to Horikita who standing in the last group.

"Hm? Kiyotaka, my friend. I think we have something that we should talk about. " Sudo said and hung his arm around my neck.

"I--It's a joke. " Hondo instantly fixed it.

I sighed and looked at Horikita. I didn't bless her yet. But I think it was fine.

Beside Horikita was Ibuki. According to Horikita. Ibuki had the great physical ability.  So I couldn't make sure who would win.

Ibuki beat Horikita once. But at that time, we needed to give Horikita a credit too. She was ill though.

I thought Ibuki might also feel that her victory wasn't pure and wanted to rematch. She stared at Horikita seriously.

The gun was shot and they sprinted at the same time.

Ibuki sprinted better than Horikita. So she led Horikita for afoot. It was too early to decide.

"I won't let you win this time too, Horikita!" Ibuki announced. "I will show you the power of water breathing technique!!"

"OMG! Look! Everyone! Ibuki Mio from class 1-D is using the water breathing technique. This is one of the main breathing techniques! More than that, I heard Ibuki Mio can use Hinokamikagura Dance too!" Fujimaki spoke excitedly.

Horikita gritted her teeth while looking at Ibuki who was further and further.

"I will use it!!"

Suddenly, Horikita Suzune was changed. A horn extended from her forehead, her teeth growth, and she seemed to be growing up. The flower pattern appeared on her body.

"Fuck Yeah!!"

"Langues! Fujimaki!"

"Sorry, sensei! I'm just too excited! Horikita Suzune from class 1-C is transforming into her demon form!! Look at her leg! It can recover itself very fast!! This battle between the demon and demon slayer! Who would win!?"

Seriously, Why did our commentator know that much?

"Yargh!!!"

Horikita roared and ran through Ibuki. She could lead again. But her eyes---her eyes were losing humanity.

"Oh! This bad! Horikita Suzune is becoming the demon! Her demon instinct is going to beat her humanity! She is rampage!" Fujimaki shouted.

Finally, Horikita reached the finish line before Ibuki only a second. Class C yelled with happiness. Sudo even took his shirt off and swang over his head.

"Hell Yeah!" He screamed, losing his calm.

But there was something wrong.

Despite she won, Horikita didn't turn into her original form. She looked around hungrily and screamed.

"Waffles!!!"

"Shit!! She lost her control!!" Fujumaki cried.

"Where is my Nichirin sword?" 

Ibuki shouted. Ishizaki came from nowhere, he throw the black sword at her.

"Here!"

"Thanks! Water breathing--The fourth form---"

"Wait!!!"

Horikita Manabu the president ran out of the front line, he had a sword in his hand too.

"President!!" Ibuki opened her eyes widely.

"Don't kill her! I beg you. " Manabu almost cried.

"If I don't kill her, she will become the full demon and kill every waffle!! You are the one who promised to not let your sister kill anyone, aren't you!?"

Ibuki seemed to know Manabu before.

"But she didn't kill anyone yet!! Please, don't kill her! I have only my sister left!!" 

"Do you think I want to kill her!? I didn't win her yet! But---But this is for humans! I have to kill demons!!!"

Manabu shook his head and ran to his sister.

"President!! It's danger!!" Aunties Tachibana yelled. But the president didn't listen. 

At the second year's tent, Kiriyama was shaking. "No!! No more waffles!!!!"

"Suzune! Don't do this!!"

Manabu used his sword to shut his sister's mouth from behind. He used his whole body to stop her. Suzune did everything to unleash herself. But Manabu was too strong.

"Remember! Don't kill waffles! It's what Urokodaki-San said!"

Who is Urokodaki-San?

"Giyu-San trust us! Trust you that you won't hurt anyone and trust me that I won't let you hurt anyone!"

Who the fuck is Giyu-San?

"Don't let Kibutsuji control you!!"

Who on earth is Kibutsuji?

"Fight with it! Nezuko----I meant Suzune!"

Ok! That's it. You aren't talking about CoTE.

Nezu---I meant Suzune stopped moving, she was like frozen.

"Twinkle. Twinkle. Little star. How I wonder what you are..."

Suddenly, Manabu started singing the lullaby.

"Up above the world so high, Like a diamond in the sky..."

Suzune's tear dropped from her eyes. And then, she started crying like a baby.

Horikita Suzune turned into a little child slowly. In the end, the 6-year-old form Horikita slept on her brother's lap.

"It's okay. Suzune. Onii-chan will take you into the box. Sleep until you're okay. " 

Manabu whispered in his sister's ear.

"Fuff! Fuff! " Fujimaki whined. "Oh! It's so wholesome! President sings the lullaby that their mother had to sing to his sister. And makes her return to a human! Ah! This is so wholesome until my eyes are crying!"

"Wait? Why do you know about this sibling that much?" Sakagami-Sensei asked.

"I read the manga."

"Understandable."

...

The second competition was----Wait! We were at just the second competition. I felt like we fought for a whole day.

Ok. I got it.

The second competition was the hurdle race. There was an important rule, if you touched or made the fence fall, your time would increase by 0.5 seconds. There were 10 fences. So if you couldn't cross any of it, your time will be added by 5 seconds. The lost was greeted for you.

This was worse than the 100m race. Sotomura almost cried when he saw his opponents. He was in the same round with Kondo who was in the basketball clubs. Sudo said that his strength was dexterity. 

Of course, Sotomura couldn't cross any fence. Heis time was added by 5 seconds, but it was no need since he was in the last place after all.

Finally, it was my turn.

My opponent from class B was Ryuji.

"It's my time though.  " He mumbled to me when we were preparing. 

I nodded. Class A sent Machida who wasn't good at sport. Class D's representative was a boy with a glass named Kaneda. And you knew my condition. Ryuji could win without trying.

I ran out without expectation. If I got the last place, there would be no one who thought I was a genius or a world-class athlete again.

But before I reached the first fences, I tripped on the rock.

"Oops. "

I exclaimed when I fell. My body slides forward, my face was dragged by inertia and went through under a fence. 

I didn't know that our school's race lane would be this lack of friction. I found myself sliding through the fence again and again with high speed.

In the end, I reached the finish line for second place.

"Are you okay? Kiyotaka?" Ryuji asked me with worried.

"Fine.  "I thumped up. Ayanoluckily, I didn't get the wound.

"I want to protest!" Kaneda raised his hand and walked to the commentator. "He didn't jump across the fence!"

Fujimaki opened the rule book. "Well. It's not against the rule. The rule is to go through the fences in your lane. So it didn't say that you need to jump across or go through under."

"Good Job! Ayanokouji!!" Ike and Yamauchi padded my bag.

"Good boy, Kiyotaka-Kun!" Chiaki-Neesan rubbed my head.

I sat down and looked at other competitions. Our class did well-done. Yukimura got 7th place. But Sudo won first place again, same as Cho. 

However, it was a plot twist in Horikita's race.

She woke up and was ready to compete again. She threatened that she would kill everyone talking about what happened in the last competitions though.

But her opponents from class C were Yachima and Kinoshita. I didn't know them but Hirata said they were the fastest students of class D.

Horikita's physical ability was great. But she still lost Yachima and Kinoshita in speed terms. 

"Kiyotaka-Kun. " Honami called me after watching Horikita getting the third place. "Don't you think it's weird?"

"How weird?"

"Well. When it's about strategy. Don't you think putting two talented competitors in the same round is too risky?"

I nodded as agreed. If there was someone better than they in that round, you would lose two best pawns. But if they won, they were only one victor. Lower profit.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I felt like they tried to stonewall Horikita-San. Look. Sudo-Kun and Shibata-Kun met only weak opponents. While the best player of class D faced our second-grade player. "

It looked like class D let our few S-tier players take the victory and used their S-tier to stop our A-tier instead.

But it was impossible.

If Ryuen wanted to do that, he needed to know our competition's order.

There was only our leader and our sensei that knew. Class B never betrayed their friendship cult and Horikita and Hirata wouldn't let anyone know.

And sensei wouldn't tell anyone except our class. But who would betray his own class?

I flinched and turned my face to Inogashira.

She looked at my eyes and nodded. She might notice what happened.

Who? I asked her with my eyes.

Inogashira turned her eyes to the girl who was cheering for the upperclassmen---

Kushida Kikyo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
807K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...