Love In A Briefcase.( Briefca...

By mexxxxx

An irresistible love story happening in 'The City Of Angels'... I didn't expect it. No, I didn't think it was... More

Love In A Briefcase.
Love in a Briefcase-Prologue
Love in a Briefcase- Author's Note
Love in a Briefcase- Author's note
Love in a Briefcase- Chapter 1
Love In a Briefcase- Chapter 2
Love In a Briefcase- Chapter 3
Author's Note
Love In a Briefcase- Chapter 4
Author's Note (Really Important)
Love in a Briefcase- Chapter 5
Love In a Briefcase - Chapter 6
Love In a Briefcase - Chapter 7
Love In a Briefcase- Chapter 8
Love In a Briefcase- Chapter 9
Author's Note (Important)
Love In a Briefcase- Chapter 10
Love In a Briefcase- Chapter 11
Love In a Briefcase- Chapter 12
Author's Note
Love in a Briefcase- Chapter 13
Love in a Briefcase- Chapter 14
Love In A Briefcase- Chapter 15
Author's Note
Love In a Briefcase- Chapter 16
Love In a Briefcase- Epilogue
Final Author's Note
New Story
Irrevocably his

Author's note(IMPORTANT)

235 7 1
By mexxxxx

Hi there everybody! Sorry, this is not an update. If you checked out the link for the trailer of this book in the previous author's note, you must have noticed that it doesn't play. This was due to some copyright problems because of the songs. I re-did the trailer and I hope it plays. It's on the side and I sincerely hope you like it. Comment or even message me and tell me what you think.

Concerning the updates for this story, I wasn't able to update chapters as I have some problems with my internet at home and I'm actually at my grandmother's place at the moment. I haven't actually written the next chapter yet as I like to take my time and think of what I'll write to make sure you like the chapter and that it's up to your expectations. I don't want you to be disappointed in my story. But anyway, sorry for the long wait. If I can, I'll post a chapter next week, that is if my internet works at home. 

Thank you for reading my story and thank you for voting, commenting and supporting me throughout this story. Feel free to message me to tell me how you like this story so far and how you find the characters.

All my love as always,

-Léa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 53.2K 49
Others carved her past, she was now deciding her future. But was she living? The memories that haunted her determine each decision she made until he...
6.1K 58 20
it's all in the title babes . this is my first imagine so pls bare with me πŸ’“ .
438K 9.8K 41
1# inlove 3# fall 4# hotboys 21 year old Anastasia Eve Sanchez went out for a business of town, a little while after her boyfriend of 4 years had pro...
5.2K 326 10
The worn leather of the armchair creaked beneath me as I straddled Marcus. I felt him, solid and undeniable, beneath me. The knowledge stole my brea...