Love In a Briefcase- Chapter 2

Hold back the river by James Bay on  the side!

Love In a Briefcase- Chapter 2

Edited.

Flashback- 3 months ago

Feeling warm sun rays hitting her face, Jade opened her eyes. She blinked repetitively so that her eyes could adjust to the light in the room and to remove the haze of sleep.

She sat up and expected a huge hangover from all the alcohol she drank the previous night but was surprised when she realized that she was perfectly fine.

 For the first time since she woke up, she looked at her surroundings. She was shocked, to say the least. She was in a completely unfamiliar room. Her room back in her apartment and this one were both big and spacious but where the walls of her room were painted in different tones of warm neutral colors, this one was painted in hues of navy blue.

She felt a gentle breeze against her skin and realized that she was indeed as naked as the day she was born. She put the sheets tightly around her and turned around, only to have her breath catch in her throat.

Laying across the king sized bed was the Spanish God from the previous night. His back was to her and Jade admired his body. The light from the sun reflected on his golden skin, enhancing his sculptured muscles.

The sexy Spanish man turned to her and Jade held her breath. She let her eyes trail down his gorgeous and sharp features. His shaggy black hair was covering half of his face and his mouth was slightly opened, producing soft snores. She admired his masculine chest which was covered with a little bit of  hair, not too much, just like she liked it. Her perverted eyes trailed down Alejandro's prominent eight pack to his V-line. Unfortunately, she couldn't see more of him as his lower body was covered with the silky white sheets.

Snapping out of her daze, Jade looked for a clock and found one on the bedside table. Seeing that it was nearly ten in the morning and that she did not want to have the awkward post coital conversation or do the walk of shame, she slipped out of bed, careful not to wake the Spanish man up. She smoothly and quietly moved across the room, picking up her clothes which were scattered on the floor carelessly. Much to her embarrassment, she could not find her black lace panties and her bra anywhere but she quickly picked her handbag and her shoes and ran towards the bedroom door when she saw Alejandro moving a little.

Once outside the room, she swiftly descended the stairs as quietly as she could and passed through the hallway which led her to the front door. In the bowl which was on the small table near the door, Jade recognized her car keys and remembered that Alejandro had given them to the valet the previous night at the bar. She quickly took them and opened the front door. She exited the apartment and made her way towards the lift. Jade pressed on the Ground Floor button and turned around, inspecting herself in the walls of the elevator.

"Ugh!" She groaned to herself, "I look terrible." Her makeup was smudged on her face, making her look like a clown from a circus and her auburn hair felt sticky and went in all directions.

"Great, now everybody will know that I did the deed." She said sarcastically to herself.

Stupid sex hair! She thought. She took a makeup remover pad from her bag and speedily wiped her face and tried to tame her unruly hair.

Just when she finished smoothing her wrinkled clothes and putting her heels on, the elevator did some sort of 'Ding' sound and then the doors opened.

She made her way across the lobby and dug into her handbag, retrieving her car keys. Once she found them, Jade exited the apartment building and pressed on the 'open' button on her car door remote control.

Hearing the familiar sound from the outdoor parking lot of the apartment building, she made her way towards it. Jade quickly entered her red Porsche before turning on the ignition and driving away.