Love in a Briefcase- Author's Note

Author's Note

Good morning/ good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Lea and I have the immense pleasure to present you my new book.

A bit too formal right?

Anyway, let's get back to business.

This book contains mature content but not too much as it would be awkward for a 12/13 year old to write sex scenes. So, it will be kept PG all throughout the story. My apologies to all horny readers.

This book is in the Romance and the General Fiction category. So, don't expect other things. My other books are fan-fictions but i wanted to try out new things so this will be completely different.

As I will not be able to write 5 books at a time and keep up with my school work, 4 of them will be put on hold, namely 'Spies don't fall in Love', 'The Vampire's Witch',  'Do you only wanna dance?' and 'Heartache On a Brig Screen' . My apologies to all those who were reading the other 4 but i will write only  'Love in a Briefcase' and new stories, if I ever decide to start them.

The main characters will not be played by anyone whatsoever as i like to create my own characters and build up their personalities. All characters of this book have no existence outside of my imagination and have no relation whatsoever with anyone having the same name or names.

The updates will be mostly on week-ends or sometimes Friday nights. During holidays, the updates will be more frequent. Please bear with me as i have a lot of exams and assignments but I will do my best to update.

Each one of the chapters will be dedicated to persons who supported me through this story. 

This story is mainly dedicated to my cousin as this is sort of her birthday gift.

I don't live in the places that will be mentioned in the story and i have never visited them but i will do my best to be accurate.

There will be Grammatical errors but feel free to correct me as English is not my native language.

This is my first time writing in a narrative point of view so please bear with me.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. It took me great time to imagine this story and develop the original idea.So, please don't copy it.Create your own book and you'll be proud of yourself.

Images and videos related to the story will be on the side.

You can vote or comment if ever you like the story and you can message me for any further suggestions.

Further more, author's note will only be written when necessary so don't worry, you will not get bored to death.

I really hope you like my book.

Love In A Briefcase.( Briefcase Series - 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें