Love In A Briefcase.

An irresistible love story happening in 'The City Of Angels'...

I didn't expect it. No, I didn't think it was even the slightest bit possible. The attraction between us was inexplicable. A force joined us together like the two poles of a magnet. Maybe it was fate? Or maybe destiny?

It was a weird combination of love and lust. It was pretty unimaginable for something like that to happen. After all, we were just co-workers and I despised him with a pure passion. I had promised myself that my feelings for him would only be hatred and disgust and that we would keep a relationship which was purely professional. I must admit that it was hard to stay immune to his flirty and cheeky comments when we had shared a steamy night together without even knowing who the other was.

Without forgetting that he was scorching hot with his jet black hair, forest green eyes, his full pink lips and his God damn eight pack.

The moment he opened his briefcase and lay a stack of papers on the meeting room table, I knew that it wasn't good; No, not good at all.

But in the end, I discovered that I had in fact, found love in the most unexpected place in the whole wide world. Or should I say an object?

Yes, I, Jade Harper, had found Love in a Briefcase.

©2014 A.Léa Permal (mexxxxx)