Fall In Love with The Hottest...

By Liliessweetheart

a Fantasy Fanfiction Love Story starring JENLISA.. (Lisa is a boy here in this story..So if you're not comfor... More

Chapter 1. Kim's Rance
Chapter 2. Crush
Chapter 3 Growing feelings
Chapter 4. sly fox
Chapter 5 future wife
Chapter 6 Joy and lis first date
Chapter 7 Lis Special Day
Chapter 8. CPR
Chapter 9. Confusion
Chapter 10 This is not the end
Chapter 11. Irene's Wish
Chapter 12. Jisoo and Seulgi
Chapter 13. The rivals first encounter
Chapter 14 siblings time
Chapter 15 Lisander Past
Chapter 16. Dare
Chapter 17 Monkey,Bear, Turtle Rabbit
Chapter 18. Eavesdropping
Chapter 19. Dirty Minds
Chapter 20. Krystal Illness
Chapter 21. Krystal Illness II
Chapter 22. Sehun is the Key.
Chapter 23. She's too late
Chapter 24. Chasing Dreams
Chapter 25 Thief
Chapter 26. Make Jisoo Pursue Rosรฉ
Chapter 27. Mrs Kim is an Expert
Chapter 28.Sleepover
Chapter 29. Wedding plan
Chapter 31 unexpected proposal
Chapter 32 chick magnet
Chapter 33 Manoban's Wrath.
Chapter 34 Jisoo steal the show
Chapter 35 honeymoon ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 36 double incident
Chapter 37 connect the dots
Chapter 38 Don't offend the Brรผschweilers
Chapter 39. Tattoo
Chapter 40. Showing signs
Chapter 41 Result
Chapter 42. Lis Got caught
Chapter 43 Welcome back Mr Kim
Chapter 44. a traumatized chipmunk
Chapter 45 Grumpy Kitten
Chapter 46 Guilty
Chapter 47 Naming our first child
Chapter 48 a matching things for the twins
Chapter 49. JAUNE LUMIรˆRE & JEANNIE ELAYNE
Final chapter
Bonus Chapter
NEW STORY

Chapter 30 Love after the War๐Ÿ”ž

5.8K 120 15
By Liliessweetheart

Lis and Nancy almost always together because they have they same schedule alongside Tzuyu and Jennie starting to feel uneasy..She always caught Nancy staring at Lis and she doesn't like it...Lis still not telling Jennie that Nancy is actually his ex Fiancee..

"Bye Lis,Nancy See you again Tomorrow!" Tzuyu said..

"Bye chewy!" lis replied..

"Bye Tzuyu!" Nancy also replied..

Lis take his bag and leave with Nancy..

When they reached the parking Lot,Jennie is there leaning on Lis car,waiting for Lis...Lis said goodbye to Nancy and immediately approach jennie..

"Hey Love..You waited for me?? Where's Chaeyoung and Mina??" Lis asked..

Jennie hugged Lis
"Yes Love.. I've waited for you! Chaeyoung and Mina already went home using my car!" Jennie replied..

"I see..But don't do this again Love..You can just waited inside the cafeteria not here.. It's dangerous!" lis answered.. hugging jennie back..

"Okay Love.. I'm sorry.." Jennie apologize..

"It's fine now Love..C'mon.. Let's go home!" Lis replied..

"Okay Love!" Jennie answered..

Lis open the passenger seat for Jennie,Jennie entered inside..Lis go to the other side and Open the driver seat and hop in...He wear his seatbelt on then checked on Jennie... When Jennie's seatbelt was on..He started the car and drive away..

Jennie saw Nancy glaring at her inside her car when they get passed her car...

Lis drive his car to his condominium because Jennie wanted to see it..

.

.

.

"I like you're condominium Love..Looks cozy!" Jennie commented..

"Thanks Love" lis replied..

"If only I can live with you here!" Jennie said then sat beside Lis..

"Just a few weeks more Love and We will be living together!" Lis replied..

"Mhm.. looking forward to the day that we will be living together!"  Jennie said..

"What about our Wedding?? You're not looking forward to it??" Lis asked..

"Of course I am.. I'm excited to called you Hubby!" Jennie replied..smiling..

"Hmm..You can call me Hubby whenever you wanted though!" Lis answered..then kissed the back of Jennie's hand..

Jennie hearts flutters with every sweet words and Sweet gesture lis giving her..

"Okay Hubby!" Jennie said..then gummy smile..

"Aww..Feels so good!" Lis replied then smiled..

"Call me wifey too!" Jennie said..

"Mhm..Wifey" Lis uttered softly..

"Aww.. Felt so Good Indeed!" Jennie agreed...Then lean of Lis shoulder..

Jennie remember Nancy..She looked up and said
"By the way Love..I hate you seeing with that Nancy! I don't know why I can't make myself like her!"

"Umm.. Love.. Actually I have to tell you something about Nancy.." Lis replied..

"What is it??" Jennie asked..

"Do you remember when I told you about my ex Fiancee?? It's actually Nancy!" Lis replied..

Jennie looked at Lis in disbelief.

"And you just tell me now about this important thing?!" Jennie said..

"I'm sorry Love..I thought it's not necessary since I don't have any feelings about her anymore!" Lis answered..

"Maybe you don't but she is seems still interested in you! I know by the way she stared at you!!" Jennie angrily said..

"Love I'm sorry Okay?? Please forgive me!" Lis replied then try to hugged jennie but Jennie suddenly stand up..

Lis also stand up,Jennie walked towards the front door but Lis quickly stop jennie from reaching the doorknob by back hugging her..

"Let me go!" Jennie said..

"No! Love..You can't leave not until we talked this out!" Lis replied..

"Let go! I want to go home now!" Jennie said..

Lis placed his chin on Jennie's shoulder then replied
"No Love.. Please Let's talked about this.."

"Maybe you're enjoying her company Alone because you have no plan to tell me about this until I told you I hate her!" Jennie said..

"Of course not Love.. Besides We are not alone..Tzuyu also there! We never get alone together! I'm just finding the right time to tell you about it! I'm sorry if I just told you! Forgive me Love Please!" Lis replied..

Jennie sniffles..Lis eyes widened..He make jennie face him and wipe her tears..

"Love I'm sorry.. Please don't cry!" Lis softly said..

"I told you no more secrets!! And you still keep something from me!" Jennie sobbed..

"I knew Love.. It's my fault.. Sorry For being A jerk! Love Don't cry now! Please.." Lis said then kissed Jennie's cheeks multiple times..

Jennie pouted her lips..

"Forgive me Love please..I will distance myself to Nancy from now on! Please Love!" Lis said then holds Jennie's hands and kissed it..

Jennie looked at Lis and said
"You promise??" She asked..

"I promise..As long as you forgive me Love!" Lis replied..

"Okay..But if you can't fullfil you're promise then don't ever come and see me again..Our wedding will be cancelled!" Jennie said.

"Okay Love..starting tomorrow..I will pretend I didn't know her!" Lis replied..

Jennie smiled then nods
"Be thankful that I love you!"

"Yes Love.. I'm thankful! Very thankful!" Lis replied then pecked on Jennie's forehead,Nose, cheeks then Lastly her lips..

Jennie bite Lis lips as soon as it landed on her lips and didn't let go until Lis Press his lips longer on Jennie's Lips..

Jennie pulled Lis head and deepen the kissed...She moaned when Lis sucks her tongue..

Lis lift Jennie's body,Jennie wrapped her legs on Lis waist..Lis carried Jennie on the couch then lay her down..He top jennie while their lips still tangled to each other..

They didn't want to end the kissed but they have to breathe..When the kissed broke..jennie looked into Lis eyes..

"Make love to me Love!" Jennie said..

Lis doe eyes turn darker when Jennie said those words..He immediately carried jennie in bridal style and bring her inside his room..

When they reached Lis room,Lis immediately capture Jennie's lips..Lis started to tugged jennie's uniform,Jennie lift her arms and Lis take Jennie's uniform off..then take his uniform too..Then kissed jennie again...Jennie carressed Lis abs..Lis reached the hook of Jennie's bra and unclasped it and Lis take it off..

Lis immediately grab Jennie's boobs and massage it using her palm...Jennie moaned.. Jennie unbuckle Lis belt and un-bottoned his pants..She unzipped lis pants and let his pants fall down on the floor...Lis lift Jennie's body and Lay her on the bed..Lis leave Jennie's lips for a while then lis lower his head to kissed Jennie's neck..Jennie gave him more an access to her neck by moving her head on the side...Lis search for Jennie's weak spot then sucked it hard... jennie eyes automatically shut..

"Mhmm" Jennie moaned..

Lis mouth leave Jennie's neck and trace kisses on Jennie's cleavage..Lis hungrily looked at Jennie's  perfect boobs and lick his lips...

Jennie can't wait any longer,She pushed Lis face infront of her Boobs and Lis immediately sucked the other one while the other one is squeezing by lis hand..

Jennie moaned loud..Lis hungrily sucked and Licked Jennie's boob then gently bite her nipples..

"Ahh" Jennie moaned..

Lis leave Jennie's right boob then sucked the other one.. Jennie keep on moaning...

"Ahh Lis! Uhh! Ugh!" Jennie moaned...

Lis reached the zipper of Jennie's miniskirt and lowered it down then pulled it down to Jennie's legs..Jennie kicked it off her legs..

Lis leave Jennie's boob and traced kisses going down to her flat tummy,then stop infront of Jennie's underwear then looked at Jennie..Asking a permission if he could take it off..Jennie nods her head..Lis pulled down Jennie's panty..Then stand up to looked at Jennie's fully naked body..

"Stop starring Love" Jennie whined.. blushing hard..

"You're so gorgeous Love!" Lis uttered..

"Please Love stop staring already and come back here!" Jennie replied..

Lis holds Jennie's leg and lift it..Lis kissed Jennie's calf way up to her knees,Her thigh then to her Inner thigh, Jennie moaned .Lis stop infront of Jennie's sex that are now wet..Lis spread Jennie's legs then licked Jennie's entrance..

Jennie moaned from the contact..

"Oh my gosh! Keep going!" Jennie said..

Lis continue to licked Jennie's clit,Then sucked it..Jennie moaned messily..She squeeze Lis between her thighs..Lis continue eating jennie's pussy..

"Ugh!! Don't stop!" Jennie said..

Lis tongue fucked jennie until Jennie release her first orgasm...Lis sucked all jennie's juice..

"It's you're turn Love!" Jennie said then looked at Lis bulge..She immediately sat up and go infront of Lis..Lis was standing infront of jennie..Jennie reached Lis boxer and pulled it down..Lis hardened cock sprung freely.. Jennie palm Lis shaft then kissed it's head..Lis moaned..Jennie smiled then licked the pre-cum on lis cock...Jennie put Lis cock inside her mouth then sucked it..Lis grab Jennie's hair and pushed jennie's head deeper..Jennie gagged when lis penis reached the back of her throat..

"Ahh! You're mouth is so warm Love!" Lis said..

Jennie start to bobbed her head..

"Ahh! So Good!! Keep going Love" Lis moaned..

Jennie bobbed her head faster and deeper..Lis moaned loudly..

"Oh fuck! You're so good Love!" Lis said..

Jennie keep on going while playing with lis balls...Lis felt his balls hardened indicating that he is near..

"Love I'm closed!" Lis said..

Jennie bobbed her head faster..

"I'm Cumming Love!" Lis moaned..

Soon after,Lis cummed inside Jennie's mouth.. Jennie sucked it all and release Lis cock with a pop sound..Jennie wiped her mouth..Lis cupped Jennie's face and kissed her hard..

Jennie reached Lis cock and started to handjob him..Lis cocked hardened again..

Jennie pulled lis closer to her as she lay down..jennie wrapped her legs to lis butt,The tip of lis cock touch Jennie's entrance... They both moaned...

Lis released jennie's lips and sucked Jennie's neck...while carresing Jennie's thigh..

"Take me Lis!" Jennie said..Then removed her legs on lis body..

Lis spread Jennie's legs and looked at jennie..

"You ready Love??" Lis asked..

"Yes!" Jennie replied..

Lis holds his shaft and jerk it few times then position it into Jennie's entrance..Lis trust slowly... Jennie whince a little bit while lis is entering slowly inside her...Lis pulled it a little bit then trust again..Repeat they same procedure until he finally inside Jennie...Lis informed Jennie that he will begin to moved,jennie nods her head and lis started to moved...Jennie moaned..

"Ahh! Faster Love!" Jennie requested..

Lis moved faster and deeper..Jennie moaned again..

"Fuck! Yes! Yes! Don't stop Love! Ahh!" Jennie moaned loudly..

Lis sucked on Jennie's boobs while moving her hips...

"Umm...Ahh! Mhmm..Deeper Love!" Jennie requested..

Lis gave Jennie her request,he lift Jennie's Leg and trust deeper.. Hitting Jennie's gspot..

"There Love..Hit it there! More.." Jennie moaned..

Lis keep on hitting they same spot...

"I'm closer Love!" Jennie said..

"So am I love.." lis replied..moving his hips faster...

Jennie walls tighten, squeezing lis cock inside..lis keep on trusting...Jennie cummed and followed by Lis, screaming loudly..Their cummed mixed inside..Lis moved few more times, riding their orgasms...Then he pulled out..He lie on his back beside Jennie...His face was facing Jennie..

"That was amazing!" Jennie said..

Lis smiled and replied
"I know right! I love you jennie.."

"I love you too" Jennie answered..tiredly

"You tired??" Lis asked..

"Mhm!" Jennie replied..

"Sleep Love..When you waked up I will drive you home!" Lis said then carressed Jennie's face.

"Okay..But I want to sleep on your arms!" Jennie requested..

Lis fixed his position and pulled Jennie closer to his body..Jennie used Lis arms as her pillow and hugged Lis..Lis wrapped his free arms on Jennie's waist then kissed Jennie's head then rubbed Jennie's back until Jennie fell asleep..Soon after Lis also fell asleep..

To be continued...

A/N: that's it for today..See you on next Update.. 👋 I need plenty of rest so that I can recover well..😷 take care everyone..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 16.7K 40
I ๐’‘๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’• ๐’Š๐’•๐’ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa G!P Written: May 2020
3.7M 102K 68
Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a guy for almost 5yrs now. But, what if one...
248K 1.7K 200
"Hubby, I don't want anymore, I feel terrible..." "Baby, be good, finish up this medicine." The handsome man embraces the woman in his arms, coaxing...
440K 11.3K 27
A Princess who got lost in the city she's not familiar with. A Bitch CEO who is cold outside but a softie if she's in the mood. When the Princess a...