แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ ส‡ou ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€

By _Fr0sTy

Former title: ๐—ข๐—ต ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ (๐˜ผ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™„๐™จ๐™š๐™ ๐™–๐™ž!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง) [ON HOLD] [NOTICE!!!] Just on hold f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
๐ŸŽ‰CHRISTMAS SPECIAL + LEVI'S BIRTHDAY ๐ŸŽ‰
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
INCORRECT QUOTES BECAUSE I WANT ONE-
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
VERY VERY VERY LATE VALENTINE SPECIAL
VERY VERY VERY LATE VALENTINE SPECIAL Pt. 2
VERY VERY VERY LATE VALENTINE SPECIAL Pt. 3
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
HEHE
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
1ฬดอ•ฬผฬˆอ‹ฬ„อ‹ฬฬอ˜ฬ•ฬ•0ฬธฬขฬกฬ›ฬฒฬฬˆฬฬฬฟฬŠฬ•4ฬทฬฉฬ˜ฬŠฬพอ˜ฬ•
REREADINNNGG

42

8.4K 439 193
By _Fr0sTy

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

I burst out laughing and I heard them gasp.

"Why are you..." I heard Reiner mutter.

I ignored him as I continued to laugh, tears appeared in the corner of my eyes as I slammed my arm down the branch.

"H-How amusing.." I manage to choke out as I laugh.

"Hey, Reiner." I called and wiped my tears using my arms.

"Earlier, you were rambling about how hard it is to become a soldier, then you suddenly confessed that the two of you are warriors and the Armored and the Colossal Titans. And now you're saying you deserve to get a promotion for having an outstanding performance for being a soldier?" I said with a giggle.

"Hey, Bertholdt. Why don't you tell your fellow friend here who he really is, huh? It's getting annoying how quiet you are there." I said with a wide smile.

"What?" Reiner said and looked at Bertholdt with a confused expression.

"Reiner... You're not a soldier, remember? We're both... actually warriors." Bertholdt said.

Reiner slowly widened his eyes and his breathing hitched. He soon furrowed his brows and looked down.

"Right. That's... how it is." Reiner said and held his forehead.

"Huh? What's that mean?" Eren said.

"I think I have an idea on what you're pointing out to him, (Y/n)." Ymir said and slightly elbowed my arm.

"I thought it was strange. Why would one of the guys who broke the wall risk his life to save Connie? He doesn't even realize how much his actions contradict themselves." Ymir said and looked at me.

I hummed. "He must have started as a warrior who came to break the wall, then after pretending to be a soldier for too long, he stopped being able to tell which identity was real." I said and grinned.

"Hey, Reiineer! Are you that guilty that you have to pretend to be a soldier that protects the wall and believe that you're one of us?" I asked and slightly leaned in.

I can see his shoulders trembling, his fingers twitching in his face.

"You must have enjoyed your acting. because I did. You were really good! You too, Bertholdt! It was a show!!" I chuckled.

"Although, there are gaps here and there. This can't be the first time you have gone off the deep end, huh, Reiner? Bertholdt's expression gives that away." I said and stood up.

"It's annoying how I feel pity for the two of you. Bertholdt, what were you feeling when you kicked the wall in Shiganshina, huh? Did you enjoy it? Reiner, how about breaching Wall Maria?" I asked.

"Did you guys enjoy watching how the Titans were killing... What do you call us again? Devils?" I raised a brow and I saw them widened their eyes.

"Oh, right! Idiots! I'm sorry!" I said and hit my arms together.

"It's amazing, really. How someone as honest as you manage to-"

"Shut up!" Reiner snapped and I smirked.

"Shut your mouth." Reiner said- no, more like demanded with a glare.

"Ara, I didn't mean to burst your bubbles, Reiner." I said and covered my mouth using my arm.

"Did I go too far? Do you want me to apologize?" I questioned with a raised brow.

Reiner is literally trembling in anger and I silently chuckled.

"What a pity."

"I'm so sorry~" I said then smiled.

"That felt good, but at the same time, I feel guilty for saying those. Sorry, Reiner. Bertholdt."

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me. After all this, you're trying to play the victim? What exactly are you getting at?" Eren spoke up and my smile was replaced with a frown.

"Way back then, why the hell did you let me confide in you?" Eren said.

"Tell me, Bertholdt. I'm talking to you, you damn lackey. I told you two about everything that happened to me. About when I watched my mother get eaten alive, how (Y/n) was bleeding so badly back then." Eren said.

My eyes widened when he also included me.

"Isn't that right? Since a piece of rubble from the gate you kicked flew straight into my house, my mother couldn't get away from the Titans. You remember, right? I told you my story." Eren said.

Bertholdt glanced at Eren with a frown in his face.

"What were you thinking? What were you thinking back then?" Eren asked.

"Back then... I felt sorry for you." Bertholdt said as he looked away.

"Oh... I see..." Eren said, his eyes were wide and I placed my arm on his shoulder with a frown.

"Eren..." I muttered.

"You guys... You're... neither soldiers nor warriors. You're just murderers. You're mass murderers who killed countless innocent people in cold blood!" Eren said.

"You think I don't know that!? I don't need you to point it out to me!" Reiner snapped again.

"Then stop pretending like you're one of us! You can't even call yourselves humans anymore! You're responsible for turning the world into a living hell!" Eren snapped as well.

"Do you understand that, you murderers!?" Eren yelled.

"What's the point of slinging insults now?! Do you want us to regret it? Do you want us to apologize!? Would that make you feel better?" Reiner yelled.

"The people you thought we were don't exist! If you think screaming at us is gonna help anything, then go ahead and scream your damn head off!" Reiner yelled, making Eren shut up.

I blankly looked at them and leaned my back on the branch.

"I'm slowly getting tired of all of this. I'm sleepy as fuck..."

"That's right... I'm still... too naïve. I just... have to keep fighting. I'm going to keep fighting to make sure you guys suffer the worst death imaginable. That's a promise." Eren said.

The image of the rumbling popped in my head and I frowned.

"When that time comes, I don't think I can stop Eren from starting the rumbling..."

"You can't be serious." Ymir said with a frown.

"Huh?" Eren grumbled and glanced at her.

"Gimme a break, Eren. You'll never get anywhere if you keep sprouting childish crap like that." Ymir said and glanced at him.

"What!?" Eren growled with an annoyed expression.

They both glared at each other for a moment before Ymir looked away and looked at Reiner.

"Hey, Reiner. What's the deal with that monkey?" Ymir said, making Reiner's eyes slightly widened.

I blinked and raised a brow, and listened closely to their conversation.

"Monkey? What do you mean?" Reiner asked.

"Hmm? You don't know?" Ymir hummed and sat up.

"That's surprising, 'cause when you two saw it, your eyes went saucers. You were entranced." Ymir said.

"Idiots."

"What's this about a monkey?" Eren asked Ymir.

"Just listen. That monkey-faced Beast Titan is behind everything that happened these past few days. It made those Titans appear inside the wall. I wonder if he was trying to assess our strength." Ymir said.

"I think these guys are trying to get to him. If you find that guy, you'll be able to go back home, right?" Ymir asked.

Reiner and Bertholdt's eyes were wide as soon as she finished.

"How do you know that? What do you know!? Tell me everything!" Eren said.

"Wait for your turn. I've got things to worry about too." Ymir said and lowered her head.

"What the hell does that mean!?" Eren barked.

"Eren, if you think killing these two is going to somehow fix everything, you're sorely mistaken." Ymir said.

"Huh!? Then who's the enemy!?" Eren yelled.

"Enemy? If I told you that, the-"

"Ymir!" Reiner cut Ymir off.

"Rude."

"Do you think there's any future for this world? If you can answer that, maybe you should think before you speak. It's still possible for you to join our side." Reiner said.

"And why would I do that? Get real. I can't trust you any more than you can me." Ymir said and I stopped leaning on the branch and stood next to Eren.

"Wrong. We can trust you. Because the only thing you want is to protect Krista." Reiner said and I glared at him.

"We should be able to see eye to eye on that, at least. This probably sounds like a bad joke, but..." Reiner trailed off.

"Would you be willing to believe that we want to protect Krista too? Or do you think Eren and (Y/n) have a better chance of being able to help her?" Reiner asked.

"Huh!?" Eren exclaimed.

I glanced at Ymir and we made eye contact. I slowly shook my head with a frown and she pursed her lips.

"You're probably thinking about how to use them to get away from us. Because if we take you with us, you're much more likely to be saved." Reiner continued.

"Lies... Fucking lies..."

"I can't exactly say you're wrong about that. Even if you come with us, we can't guarantee your safety. But we might be able to do something to help Krista." Reiner said, making Ymir gasp.

"Which is more important, your own measly life, or Krista's future? It's up to you to decide." Reiner said.

I glared harder at him and gritted my teeth.

"Cut that bull crap! Saving Krista my ass, do you think Krista will come with you!?" I yelled at them and looked at Ymir.

"Ymir! You heard what they said, right!? They we're stuck here for fucking five years without any help from their hometown. Reiner went who-knows-fucking-insane because he can't identify himself from pretending to be soldier for too long." I said and she looked at me.

"What do you think will happen to Krista, huh?! If you two will go with them, like they said, they can't guarantee your safety, they're not even sure if they can help Krista! There must be a reason why you're protecting her, right?!" I said and I saw her eyes widened.

"That's..." Ymir muttered.

"And I'm pretty sure Krista wanted you to live for yourself, and so do you, right!?"

Ymir's eyes were still wide and she clutched her fist.

"That's why, don't fucking listen to that Retainer and do what'll be better for the both of you!" I said.

"Please, Ymir..." I whispered.

I glanced at the side to see Reiner and Bertholdt looking at the distance.

I walked towards Ymir and kneeled down.

"Plus, I still have to make you and Krista marry each other." I whispered with a smile.

Ymir's eyes widened even more. "How do you-" I cut her off with a small chuckle.

"Your eyes say it all whenever you hang and look at her." I said.

I stood up and looked back at the two, seeing their troubled expressions, the Survey Corps should be closer.

I clicked my tongue when they placed us in a branch where that could cover the Survey Corps.

"(N/n), what are they talking about? Do you think they're planning to leave before the sun sets?" Eren whispered to me as he looked at the two.

"No... look at their faces. They looked panicked." I whispered back and looked at him.

"Eren, the Survey Corps must be here." I whispered and he gasped.

"Really!? Are you sure?!" Eren whisper-shouted and I nodded.

"Hm. Listen closely, we should hear a slight bang from the smoke signal." I said and walked closer to the branch.

"Listen here closely. This branch is blocking our view." I said.

Eren walked closer to me and closed his eyes. A slight bang of a noise made his eyes widened and gasped.

"They are!" Eren silently exclaimed.

A sudden zipping sound and Reiner landed in front of us.

"It's time to go. Eren, (Y/n), don't even think about resisting." Reiner said and I took a step back.

"Come on, there's no need to use force. Just look at us. We're in no shape to fight you. So go easy on us, okay?" Eren softly said and showed his regenerating arms.

Eren took a few steps back before rushing towards Reiner, punching him in the face.

"Pfft-" I covered my mouth using my arms as that completely got me off guard.

"WAIT THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO LAUGH!!"

Reiner fell on his back and Eren continued to punch him.

"Die! Die! Die!" Eren yelled and elbowed him.

I took a step forward only for Eren to get thrown back and hit the branch.

"Eren!" I exclaimed.

Reiner took a step forward and I got into my stance.

"Bastard!" I yelled and ran towards him.

I raised my leg up and kicked him on the side as he used his arms to block my attack. He fell on the branch but he quickly used his gear to get back.

"Stupid gear!" I headbutted him in the chest after he came back and he lost his balance.

I shut my eyes close as my head slightly throbbed.

"Why the hell is your chest so hard!? Ugh!"

"I hate guys with a body like yours!" I growled, after taking my footing, I headbutted him again but on the face this time and he fell on the ground.

"With some exceptions!" I added and kicked his shin.

Eren took the chance to elbow his face again.

"Ugh! Fucking ow!" I shook my head to get rid of the pain.

I was about to help Eren but Bertholdt held me off.

"H-Hey! Let go of me Birth control! You giraffe! Tall ass Titan bitch!" I squirmed around as I barked insults.

"(Y/n)! Stop struggling!" I heard Bertholdt grunted as I hit his chin using my head.

My head throbbed and I winced.

"I wish my head is hard like Tanjirou's"

"Let me go! Fucking roblox! Fucking Burrito! REEEEEEEE!!?!" I shrieked.

I glanced at Eren to see his eyes slowly closing.

"Eren!" I called in worry.

I felt a painful hit on the side of my neck and everything went black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

a/n: I don't even know if I'm doing this right 😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894K 20.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
136K 4.8K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
210K 9.8K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...