Drawings and Stuff 2

By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

It's just going to be the same as the first one. More

Start of a new book!
Dance
There's what?
A slice of GT
Getting along with the enemy
The plan
Wild vs Prime
Permanent Kirai and...
Wins and...
Losses
Recovering pt.1
Recovering Pt.2
Here we go GT!
Here we go GT! Pt.2
Safe house
The first wish
Emotions
Realization
Beginning of the end
The end, to a new beginning
The first drawing and random stuff
The new life
Furious Five
Hangout
Hangout pt.2
Hangout pt.3
Funny thing that happened...
Personality Swap
Unexpected Guest (Updated)
Unexpected Visit
Okra's visit Pt.1
Okra's Visit Pt.2
Okra's visit Pt.3
Okra's Visit Pt.4 (updated!)
Okra's Visit Pt.5
Okra's Visit Pt.6
Fight time!: Trailer
Flaws
Requested Art
Fight Time!: Ninja and a Fusion
Fight Time?: Mirrored Match
End of Okra's visit
GT Chillin
Little hangout
Daiko Prime
Daiko and Sorrel
An Old friend
A question?
The day before...
It's here!
Family
Training
Control
Sick GT
A little late for this one
Super GT
Super GT Pt.2
New Years!
GT Fusion
New Roomate
New Roomate Pt.2
New Roomate Pt.3
Friends with Benefits
Parting ways
Foreshadow
Talking
If you know this you're a legend
Super GT Daika
Super GT Daika Pt.2
GT Fusion Two!
AU?
AU Wild
AU Confirmed
GT Bros
GT Talk
GT Experience
AU vs OG
Aftermath
Catching up
Fight!
Maximum Power!
A New Threat Approaches
What happened?
Lost at Sea
Finally Meeting
Check up
Chillin' with GT
Planning Pt.1
Planning Pt.2
Happy Mother's Day!
GT Throwback
An apology
Simplicity
Because I'm Hype For This
Ninja Pirate
Five more
Team meeting
Kombat with a "C"?
Crossover?
Visitor
Reunited
Familial Roots
GT Reunion
Motherverse
Across the motherverse
Serious Fight
Disappointing
Urges
Wishing
Let time pass...
A wonderful feeling in the air
Wiped out (Updated!)
Time is near
Worth it
A GT Miracle
Preparing
Christmas Marathon!
A Present
Happy New Year!
The end of this book!

New Story Arc

33 3 23
By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

Daiko (DB): Ahhhh...nice peace and quiet.

A minute later a blast was fired in his direction. His smile dies down as he forms a barrier to cancel out the blast as he summons his staff.

Daiko (DB): Hellooooo? May I know who did that?

???: Of course. *summons blades and sends them towards Daiko*

Daiko (DB): ! *swings his staff as he deflected the blades as he sent one back towards the figure*

???: *smacks it away and smiles* So you are Daiko.

Daiko (DB): Yeah that's me. Now who are you?

Akumo (Wild): You don't remember? It's me your old "friend".

Daiko (DB): ...? *tilts his head confused*

Akumo (Wild): Are you serious? Big guy with white fur doesn't remind you of anyone?

Daiko (DB): Am I supposed to? I've met countless people throughout the years. If I do know you, I'm gonna need more specifics from you.

Akumo (Wild): *sighs and begins to think* Do you have family?

Daiko (DB): Well...I used to. I lost them many years ago. I was almost killed but I can't do much anymore.

Akumo (Wild): That's a nice story. Now do you know who I am?

Daiko (DB): No.

Akumo (Wild): Alright alright, I'm Akumo. I'm the one who killed your pathetic family. And this isn't the only timeline I've done it either. Well...another timeline me did the same. Does that ring any—

Daiko (DB): *powers up and charges at him as he punches him away and chases after him*

Akumo (Wild): *rubs his jaw* ...ow.

Daiko (DB): *swings his staff and launches him towards a wall*

Akumo (Wild): This'll be fun. *hits the wall roughly and grunts*

Daiko (DB): *points his staff at him* Why have you come here? Just to remind me that you killed the only people I've cared about?!

Akumo (Wild): *chuckles lowly* Well, that's not the only reason I'm here. *summons his sword and points it at him* I'm here to finish what I've started. I don't feel satisfied that I haven't killed all my prey yet.

Daiko (DB): You haven't changed at all. *powers up as his hair and eyes go orange*

Akumo (Wild): I love being me. *powers up* It makes me happy.

Daiko (DB): *growls as he then strikes him with his staff*

Akumo grunts a bit as he grabs the staff and pulls Daiko towards him and kicks him away. The staff wiggles in his hand as Akumo raises a brow before getting hit and flies towards Daiko. Daiko catches his staff as he sent blasts below towards Akumo.

Akumo (Wild): *rubs his head* What... *forms a barrier to block the blasts and flies up to Daiko's level* What is that staff?

Daiko (DB): I just got it like this. It's the ultimate melee weapon. You can't destroy it. Even with your Hakai blade.

Akumo (Wild): Hmm...then I'll just take it.

Daiko (DB): *shakes his head* I'm already the host of it. *watches the staff float around him* I don't rely on it much but I have trained with it for my new way of fighting enemies like you. *grabs his staff and spins it around*

Akumo (Wild): Tch, whatever. *grabs his sword* Enough talking about that staff. Come show me how good it can be.

Daiko powers up as he swings his staff at Akumo as he parry's the hit and slices the staff in half. Daiko grabs the other half as he strikes Akumo away. The two halves grow into full size. Akumo growls as he recovers and sends blasts at Daiko. Daiko combines the staffs to become a long one as he spun it around and blocks the blasts. Akumo stops firing as he teleports above Daiko and throws his sword at him.

Daiko looks up as he steps aside to avoid the sword and throws his staff at Akumo as it splits up into four and hold Akumo in place. Daiko picks up the sword as he flies up to Akumo.

Akumo (Wild): *growls as he struggles to get free* So what? You're gonna kill me now?

Daiko (DB): That's the plan. What is yours?

Akumo (Wild): Heh, this kind of proves you're weak.

Daiko (DB): I already know how this is going to play out. You want me to release you for a real duel, you're somehow going to escape and wreak havoc someplace else and I'm going to have to go through all of that just to sit back where I was and find inner peace.

Akumo (Wild): ... *blink* ... *blink* ...well you talk too much. But I guess that's fine. I give up.

Daiko (DB): No plan?

Akumo (Wild): Look at me. Do I like a guy with a plan? It's over for me. I just hope I didn't disappoint her.

Daiko (DB): Her?

???: *opens her eye and opens a portal as she flies through with her weapon in her hand*

Akumo (Wild): !

Daiko (DB): ?

???: *swings her blade downward*

Daiko (DB): *summons a staff and blocks the blade*

???: *her afterimage strikes his side*

Daiko (DB): ?! *gets launched away as his staffs fly back to him*

Akumo (Wild): You...came?

Jakuna (PKI): You were in trouble. *puts her blade away* Were you not?

Akumo (Wild): Yeah, I'll admit it.

Daiko (DB): Oww... *stands up and flies back to both of them* Who are you?

Jakuna (PKI): I'm Jakuna. This guy's sister in this timeline.

Daiko (DB): S-Sister?

Akumo (Wild): That's right. And now you have to fight both of us. *powers up*

Jakuna (PKI): We're not just stopping there. If we can, and I will, trap your here and go ruin...all of you.

Daiko (DB): All of me? *chuckles a bit* I like your guys's confidence and determination...if only we were on the same side. *powers up as his hair turns golden yellow as his eyes glow red as seven orbs summon behind him* May this message reach someone from the others.

[Night timeline]

Okra (Night):  *was meditating on a hill* This is...relaxing...

Daiko (DB): You.

Okra (Night): *opens her eyes* What the—?! *falls on the ground* Who...father?

Daiko (DB): I'm from a different timeline. A great danger will come to all timelines. Warn the other timelines if you can.

Okra (Night): Wait, what's going o—?

*POP*

Okra (Night): ...I've got to tell my dad about this.

I'll try not to give up on this arc like I did last time...

Yeah.

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
36.9K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
153K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !