DEVOTED {G!P} [JIYOO]

By Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ Yoohyeon is in a relationship. Her girlfriend discoveres... More

CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
CH-4
CH-5 (M🔞)
CH-6
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9 (M🔞)
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
CH-22
CH-23
CH-25
CH-26
CH-27
CH-28
CH-29
CH-30
CH-31 (M🔞)
CH-32 (M🔞)
CH-33
CH -34
CH-35
CH-36
CH-37
CH-38 [The End]

CH-24 (M🔞)

1.4K 46 31
By Mxrahi_

⚠️WARNING⚠️

SEXUAL ASSAULT (RAPE), PHYSICAL ABUSE, MATURE SCENE.

•••••••

[The next day]

"Where is the file that Taehyung gave you?" Asked the silver haired girl shuffling her other files in the process.

"I don't know! Can you not search for them by yourself. I'm literally trying to put on my necklace." Said the purple haired girl, she walked towards the mirror.

Yoohyeon stopped shuffling the files.

She walked towards Minji. Gripping on her upper arm tightly, she made her look at her. "Your necklace isn't important than my file. If you can't handle files stop coming to the work. I do not need you. Where did you keep the file, it's really important." The silver haired girl whispered, making an eye contact with Minji.

"Get away from me." Minji replied looking at Yoohyeon's hand, which was tightly gripped on her upper arm.

"You want me to slap you, really? Don't show me your attitude. If i don't get the file, you're going to regret it." Said Yoohyeon, she walked outside of the room.

Minji rubbed her upper arm gently. She turned around and put on her necklace.

Yoohyeon already scattered the files on the bed, Minji walked towards the bed and searched for the file.

•••••••

Yoohyeon wrapped her arm around Minji's waist, they stopped to meet the investor again who rejected to be with Yoohyeon in a project in the past.

Taehyung stopped talking to him, when he saw Yoohyeon and Minji approaching them.

The investor gave a polite smile to Minji and Yoohyeon, "Well, it's strange, how people are late at their own company." He mocked Yoohyeon, making an eye contact with her.

The silver haired girl faked a smile, her fist was clenched as she spoke, "It's also very strange that people like you became investors."

"What are you saying?" Minji quickly whispered looking up at Yoohyeon.

The guy slowly walked towards Yoohyeon. "People like me... became investors, because we don't have anger issues. We do not abuse our partners. You're completely different from Mr.Arang, what a gentleman he was and look at you, a stubborn aggressive brat, who is and was nothing without her father." He chuckled after completing his sentence.

The silver haired girl gripped on his collars tightly, "You motherfu-" Taehyung gripped on Yoohyeon's hand, "Back away." He whispered, gripping on her upper arm, he pulled her towards the side.

Walking towards the investor Taehyung kept his hand on his shoulder. "Phil, please don't start anything. We are here for a meeting. Please don't use such language with her. You started all this." Taehyung calmly explained.

Phil yanked Taehyung's hand away, "Don't touch me. You people are filthy. I know what businesses you all do." Phil whispered and walked towards the meeting room.

Taehyung sighed and turned towards Yoohyeon. He saw that Minji was trying to calm Yoohyeon down.

He walked towards the meeting room, without talking to Yoohyeon.

•••••••

Yoohyeon was sitting on the chair listening to Phil's presentation when she felt a hand on her thigh, looking up, she caught Minji smiling at her. The purple haired girl slowly brought her hand closer to Yoohyeon's crotch.

The silver haired girl gripped on her wrist tightly. "This meeting is important. Don't distract me." She whispered quickly and averted her gaze towards Phil.

Minji intertwined her fingers with Yoohyeon's hand, the silver haired girl pulled her hand back and gave an annoying look to Minji.

After an hour Phil finally stopped with his explanation.

_

The meeting was done and finally Phil accepted the offer.

He asked Taehyung to keep a party for the all of them, since it was a good news. Though it felt like he was mocking Yoohyeon, she agreed with it.

•••••••

[Night time]

Yoohyeon kept her fourth empty glass of her vodka on the table situated in front of her. She got up from the couch and walked towards her room.

Minji was already asleep.

The silver haired girl opened the door and closed it behind her. Locking the door, she walked towards Minji.

Her gaze fell on Minji's face, then lowering her gaze down she stared at Minji's waist.

Yoohyeon walked towards Minji. She rested her hand on Minji's waist.

Yoohyeon rubbed Minji's upper arm gently, giving it few squeezes.

Minji slowly opened her eyes and turned around to find Yoohyeon standing closer to her. "What are you doing?" She asked with her sleepy voice.

"Give me a head." Yoohyeon whispered leaning down, she pushed Minji forward by getting up on the bed and laying beside Minji, She wrapped her arm around Minji's waist. "Look you made me hard.." she whispered kissing Minji's neck from behind.

The purple haired girl gripped on Yoohyeon's wrist, she sat up on the bed and looked at Yoohyeon. "Let me sleep, I'm tired. It's 3 am. You're drunk." The purple haired girl spoke, looking at the clock situated on the wall.

Yoohyeon sat up on the bed, gripping on Minji's upper arms tightly she made her lay on the bed in a quick motion. "I said no. Please, stop it..." The purple haired girl got up and kept her hand on Yoohyeon's chest.

"Why?" Asked Yoohyeon making an eye contact with Minji.

"I don't know. I'm not ready..." Minji whispered in a low voice.

Minji slowly looked up at Yoohyeon, in few moments, she received a sharp slap, Minji hissed in pain as she covered her face, her eyes started streaming down with tears as she looked up at Yoohyeon.

"Fucking slut..." Yoohyeon whispered with her gritted teeth. She gripped on Minji's thighs pulled her closer which made Minji to lay down harshly.

She rolled Minji's skirt above, since Minji didn't change she was still in her skirt.

"No, no, no..." The purple haired girl gripped on Yoohyeon's wrists, as she pleaded. "Yoohyeon, you're drunk! Stop it!" She yelled at the silver haired girl, receiving another painful slap from her.

•••••••

[Yoohyeon's POV]

She started crying when I rolled her skirt above. She tried to slap me and push me away even after i slapped her. I quickly unzipped my pants and removed my shaft from my boxers.

She kept looking at the ceiling with a blank expression as i pushed myself inside her, pinning her hands above her head. "Shit, you're tight..." I whispered near her ear giving her a kiss on her lips. I kept thrusting inside her, ripping her dress apart i massaged her breasts, her bra was still on..

God, it was heaven. I gripped on her thighs and and started thrusting into her more roughly. She kept moaning and sobbing but she didn't look at me. Her fists were tightly clenched on the sheets.

She looks hot.

When i realised that i was near, i pulled myself out from her, jerking myself on her abdomen i came all over her stomach.

•••••••

Yoohyeon sighed after she came all over Minji, she was satisfied. She got up from the bed and wore her pants.

Minji started sobbing in front of her.

The silver haired girl walked outside of the room when Minji started crying loudly.

•••••••

[The next day]

Yoohyeon slowly opened her eyes when she heard her name being called for several times.

Minji was standing beside her, "Get up, we are going to be late..." She whispered.

The silver haired girl lazily sat up on the couch. She rubbed her face and looked at Minji. Her right side of the face was completely sore and had a slight purple colour over the bruise.

Minji averted her eyes on the floor and started walking towards the room.

Yoohyeon quickly got up from the couch and gripped on her wrist.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

She gripped on my wrist and pulled me towards the couch, she gestured me to sit.

The more I stay with her, the more disgusted i feel.

She folded her arms and leaned back on the couch. She looked at me and then at my bruise. She gulped down and got closer to me.

"I want to break up." She whispered looking at me as she intertwined her fingers with me in my lap. Her eyes started filling with tears.

This is the first time I'm seeing her...sad? Maybe.

"Why do you want to break up?" I asked, making my grip tight on her hand.

Even if she wants, I'm not going to leave her.

"I feel bad..." She whispered and i could tell that she was on the verge of crying. She kept gulping down the nervousness.

"Feel bad for what?" I whispered.

And then she blinked, her tears fell on her skin, her breath was getting heavier.

I cupped her face and wiped her tears with the help of my thumbs.

She gripped on my wrists and kept my hands in her lap. "We should break up. I-I slapped you that day when we were at the restaurant and yesterday... I remember what I did... I'm sorry. Please, let's break up. I have to work on myself and i like you, i don't want to hurt you from now on... Please, let's just break up. I have some problem. I don't want to be with you, please, i want a break up..." She whispered with a breaking voice.

"I don't want to leave you. If you want to work on yourself, you can work on yourself while I'm with you..." I whispered, intertwining our fingers.

She shifted away from me and closed her eyes tightly, her tears weren't stopping.

She got up from the couch, walking towards the room, she closed the door behind her.

×××××××

👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.7K 123 8
Jennie Kim is a 17 year old normal girl going through her last year of high school when she meets a handsome girl who steals her heart. But the probl...
50.2K 2.1K 31
Hello,this is SuaYeon fan fiction.I wont talk too much here because there will be prologue to meet the characters. Highest ranks 1#Jiu 1#Gadong 1# Do...
182K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...