Honkai impact, agent stories

Від Dashas37

Many short stories about the valkyries and the agents. Fighting the things that need to be fought, beginning... Більше

Meeting
Story One: Rita: Part One
Story One: Rita: Part Two
story one: Rita: Part 3
Truth
Story Two: Fu Hua: Part One
Story Two: Fu Hua: Part Two
Story two: Fu Hua: Part Three
Agents
Story Three: Theresa: Part One
Story Three: Theresa: Part Two
Story Three: Theresa: Part Three
Story Four: Sirin: Part One
Story four: Sirin: Part Two
His world
Story 5: Mei: Part One
Story Five: Mei: Part Two
Story Five: Mei: Part Three
Story Six: Kiana: Part one
Story Six: Kiana: Part 2
Story Six: Kiana: Part Three
The future of this book
Story Seven: Seele: Part One.
Story Seven: Seele: Part Two
Story Seven: Seele: part Three
Story Eight: Arc City: Part one
Story Eight: Arc city: part Two
Story Eight: Arc City: Part 3
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part One.
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part 2
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part Three
Story ten: Dundral: Part One
Story Ten: Dundral: Part Two
Story 10: Dundral: part Three
Story Eleven: Yae Sakura: Part One
Story Eleven: Yae sakura: Part Two
Story 11: Yae sakura: Part Three.
Story 12: Female captain: Part One
Story 12: Female Captain: Part two
Story Twelve: Female Captain: Part 3
What's next?
The new agent
The new agent: Part Two
The new agent: Part Three
Soukai city
Zhuge Kongming
Zhuge kongming part 2
Return trip
next assignment
Double
The post
Returning once again
an unfortunate event.
Theresa Apocalypse
change of plans
The two captains.
The fallen rose
The fallen rose: Part two
A powerful foe
An unfortunate situation
in the scenario
Awake, but not ready.
An Attack
The final battle (sorta...)
A day with the captains
Something special
Back on the hyperion.
sarah's first assignment
The Olenyeva's
The other crew
The Void queen
Assassination
Continuing the training
Assignment and camping
Final preperations
Night of the final battle.
One final effort
Zach's dream world
Bad news
Feelings
Well enough alone
Spending some time together
Prep of the next mission
The night assignment
New faces
Sarah's childhood
Other world problems
A mix of confusion and despair
Return home
Obsession

The Sea

20 0 0
Від Dashas37

It took Alex a moment to realise that he had been changed, something or someone put a fresh pair of clothes on him he then heard the earpiece say again "Welt I just received your signal, respond?" Alex then placed the piece in his ear and said "Welt isn't here, and I don't know who he is?" The voice then said "we- wait, I recognize that voice, Alex?" Alex then realized who he was speaking to and said "Dr einstein?" He then heard "Yes, where are you how did you get the earpeice?" Alex then said "found it floating I then heard you say something. Where am I" Einstein then said "in the Sea of quantra, most likely. How did you even get there?" Alex just shrugged "I don't know, I just woke up 20 minutes ago." Einstien then said "Keep the earpiece in then, find welt, he has brown hair like you so he shouldn't be hard to-" Alex then heard a cry for help and said "I see, well I just heard someone yell so I'll go take a look." Einstein sighed "fair enough I don't know who else is here though."

Alex jumped from the mug to a train car and ran up it as he saw a purple honkai beast, chariot from what he's seen as well as "Mei!!! Seele!!!!" He yelled as he caught them both, Mei then said "Alex, how did you get here?" Alex put the two down and said "likely the same way you did, but I have some help." He then heard Einstein say "help is a stretch, you're helping us more." Seele then said "I-is it mr Yang, I saw him the first time I was here, he went to the tree." Alex looked at the chariot beast and said "so finish this guy off and get out of here, I'll open a portal and get you to the small one." He then placed his radio into Mei's hand "call Kiana once you enter, she'll do the rest." Seele then said "You're going after welt alone?" Alex put his hand on Seele's shoulder "yeah, I can't risk losing anyone else."

The beast was slain and Alex opened the portal. Mei stepped in followed by Seele. But before she did Alex said "seele, can you tell Sarah that I'm ok. That I'm alive at least?" Seele nodded "yes, I can do that." Alex smiled "thank you."

Alex ran around looking for his target when he saw something esnare him. as he was dragged in he could feel something go wrong. His vision went black and the last thing he heard was "be careful of the bub-" before the static kicked in. what ever she said was too late for him to become aware.

"I don't understand, how did this happen?" Said a couple of adults to a doctor. Alex listened in, for a short while "You son had some, mental problems, Yelling won't fix it." Alex just sat there quietly before another doctor came up to him and smiled "Alex, are you ready for your tests?" Alex gave a nod before standing up The doctor lead him to a room and smiled as the door opened Alex got sucked into it.

Alex was spat out into the Sea of quantra again and he looked around "what happened?" A man then helped Alex up and said "this was one of the many trials some may face in here, rest up for a moment, get your bearings." Alex looked at the person, it was a male, white hair. "who are you?" He asked The male responded "I'm kevin. what are you doing here?" Alex then said "I got lost, but now I have a mission, to rescue any allies before escapin-" he then felt his body fly across the area and the man named Kevin was gone before he could get up. He then said into the earpiece "dr Einstein what was that?" Einstein then said "you were talking to someone, what was his name, Kevin?" Alex nodded "yeah, I'll keep an eye out for him."

Dr tesla's Mech arrived with the two scientists and Sarah went out to greet them "dr tesla, dr einstein, I guess you are here for the anomaly in the hyperion?" Tesla nodded using the mech to deliver equipment inside "yeah, and also take this." She tossed an earpiece to Sarah and told her "put it on, Someone wants to speak to you." Sarah place the piece in her ear and said "hello?" and she immediately recognized

Alex smiled when he heard sarah's voice and she said "Alex you're ok, where are you, Mei and Seele just got back a few minutes ago did you help them?" Alex smiled "yeah, I'm just here looking for someone named welt, I'll hopefully be out soon, if I don't get killed. There is someone else here, he attacked me." Sarah became worried "be careful Alex."

Alex kept walking, the coloring of the area had changed from the yellow, to a purple, but he then saw something, something no one could have done, a perfectly intact building, and someone walking out of it. He got up closer and said to Sarah "I found something, I don't know if it's related to anything but-" He then heard static meaning he was jammed or too deep into the sea.

Alex got up close and heard a passing conversation "the boy is recovering well, the special serum is working nicely." The other figure then said "yes, soon he'll be in perfect condition." The two figures walked away from the building giving Alex enough time to enter.

As he entered he saw a room labeled documents "what is this?" As he entered, he was shocked to see pictures of Zach "Huh, Zach?" Alex picked up a piece of paper and Read it to himself "This being is interesting, whenever he dies he changes universe through some sort of energy transfer, huh, wait what kind of energy?" Alex then saw a folder with documents and looked at each page, there were hundreds all with the past lives of Zach and other things. He Quickly stuffed the folder into a bag and booked it out of the room, only to be met the the still very alive body of Zach, Alex knew that moving him would be a risk, for Zach's health and Alex's stealth.

Alex left the building avoiding the people that were on their way back as he moved onto finding welt. Soon after the static cleared and Alex could hear Sarah clearly again and she said to Him "Alex, I've been worried sick, what happened, where were you?" alex just said "Ah worried, I'm fine, just found some interesting information." He could hear sarah sigh "Alex, don't scare me like that again, I thought you got hurt, or killed." alex then said "relax Sarah, I'm fine." Alex could Tell sarah was a little miffed and she said "Fine, FINE, your health has been on the decline for a while now. I'm more worried than ever now." At this point Alex gave a sigh "It was just a bit of recon, I'm sorry." Alex could hear sarah laugh "wow, I didn't think you'd apologise, just stay safe and get this welt person back. then we can have dinner together."

Alex ran across the purple field and as he did he felt the ground shake he turned back and saw something rush towards him, it looked like a bike and it was headed right for him. As the bike cot closer Alex Side stepped and just before it passed him, the bike stopped "Bronya?" Bronya looked at Alex and said "subject Alex, how did you get here?" Alex shrugged "just woke up, what about you?" Bronya looked at her bike, "no time to explain, get on before whatever is hunting me catches up, we need to find welt yang." Alex didn't hesitate to get on the bike and as he did bronya sped off.

"Just to note, I've also been trying to find welt, dr einstein is helping me through welt's earpiece, as well as sarah joining in. Here you may want to talk with them." Alex said taking the earpiece out. Bronya grabbed it inspected it and put it in a small compartment in her bike, all while driving of course. Bronya then said "Can you hear the bronya?" and a voice blurted out "Bronya, where is Alex?" Bronaya then said "Behind the bronya, I have allowed for communication from my bike." 

Alex and bronya sped along and they both eventually got to a tree. Bronya stopped her bike causing it to skid. A man stood near it and looked up. Alex knew he was familiar, but couldn't put his finger on why. Alex got off as did bronya and they walked towards the male. Alex looked back at the bike and saw that it changed into Bronya's thing he would see occasionally. As the two approached the male Alex saw the white hair and got cold feet. That's when Bronya was held in the air floating, Alex was also pushed back and watched as bronya had something taken from her "a gem?" Just then a male appeared and grabbed the arm of the white haired male bronya was let down, the gem returned to her and she passed  out. The white haired male ran off escaping into the Sea. Alex was about to make haste for him before the other male said "Don't bother, we need to leave, this place is collapsing." Alex ran back and said "what was that, what's going on?" The male then said "lets focus on leaving. do you have a way out?" Alex nodded "yeah, but we'll have to get back to the place I originated in, there must be some residual project end  energy around?" the man then said "Project what?" Alex smiled "I'll explain later, lets go." Alex then picked bronya up and began to run with welt. 

The two ran dodging derbis and beasts of the realm. Welt only said "just keep going. there has to be an escape somewhere?" Alex then relazied the portal he made for Mei and Seele "come on, I have an Idea." Alex then headed off to the left and kept running. Welt then said "what is this Idea." Alex narrowed his eyes. "My body can create portals from multiverse to multiverse, usually locking onto project end, something I said I'd explain about later, but the other thing is, for a while I've been able to lock on to our home universe and bring us home, It'll be a long shot however as I'm not accurate in getting to a proper location so we may get hurt. Welt looked at bronya  then back to Alex and said "if it must be done, then so be it."

Alex and welt got to the portal and Alex said "go, in there now." Welt walked through and just before Alex Did he saw a massive boulder hurdle towards him and Bronya. not thinking for a second He jumped through. Part of the boulder wedged through the portal and was cut by the closing portal. The Part of the boulder began to burn up shortly after.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.8K 58 18
She want's to see them again That's what Kiana said, The Herrscher of Flamescion, and the one that sealed the Honkai in the moon It has been 8 years...
59.9K 1K 41
First my honkai impact fanfiction. All in the stories are non-canon, that is mean nothing will affect to the canon story inside Honkai Impact 3rd gam...
42.4K 1.6K 45
(Currently in Season 2 Part 1) "Please Protect her in my stead..." Those are Murata Himeko's last words to her younger stepbrother. After the event o...
67.8K 2.5K 79
In a world on the brink of Honkai domination, the fate of Earth hinges on the formidable Valkyries. These extraordinary warriors are the last line of...