The Power of a Princess (A KH...

By FrozenKHFan97

(Book 7) Hikari goes with Sora, Donald and Goofy to embark on a new journey to unlock her true power of the P... More

Real Organization XIII's origin/New Missions
Broken Weapon in the Dark/The First Gummi Phone
Reunion with the Twilight trio/Kairi and Haya's friendship with Lea
You've Got a Friend in Me/Hikari's parents ALIVE?
The pure light of Rapunzel
Monsters Inc/Vanitas' return
Aqua VS Xehanort's Heartless/Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood III
Two Sisters of a Frozen World/Kairi and Haya's new clothing
A Pirate's Life for Sora and Kairi
Keyblade Hero 3 Plus 3
Sora, Riku and Mickey VS Anti-Aqua/Unexpected reunion with Terra
Ienzo and ATW's tearful reunion/Aqua and Terra VS Vanitas
Gathering of the Seven Guardians
Darkness Prevails and Light Expires/Hikari meets Chirithy
Hikari VS The Lich/Master Yen Sid and Ichiro to the rescue
VS Larxene, Marluxia and Luxord/VS Xigbar and Dark Riku
A return of a father/Xemnas captures Hikari
Seven Guardians of Light VS Xehanort/The χ-blade is complete!
Welcome to Scala ad Caelum/Hikari and co. VS Master Xehanort
Returning to the Final World/The Time-Traveling Princess
Past Battles #1 & 2/Riku and Mickey meets Demyx
Past Battle #3/The heart of Hikari's father
Past Battle #4/Wait for my signal
Past Battle #5/Missing crystal pieces
Welcome back to Scala ad Caelum
Nobu, Haya and Guardians VS armored figures/Hiromi's return
The unexpected angst/Sora's nightmare and Naminé's first Keyblade
Riku and Mickey's Resolve/Fairy Godmother's Determination
Hikari VS Yozora/Hiromi's revelation

Clash of the Titans on Olympus/Xigbar confronts Luxord

416 10 118
By FrozenKHFan97

At long last, the time had come. The planets were edging into perfect alignment and the plan Hades devised eighteen years ago was about to reach fruition. The Fates had predicted this very future—the day he would seize control of Olympus and rule over all the cosmos. Hades' previous attempts—using Terra, Cloud, and Auron to advance his plans for conquest—had failed. The hour was not yet right. But now, the planets were aligned and nothing could possibly go wrong. A wave of darkness lanced down from their celestial rank, and one by one, Hades freed the Titans from their prison—some of them the same monstrosities that Sora, Hikari and their friends had already fought and bested before. With both the Titans and his longing vengeance against Zeus reinvigorated, Hades began his attack on Olympus.

    By the time Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy arrived at Olympus, they found themselves in a rock tunnel at the Cliff Ascent.

    "No fanfare?" Sora asked as he imitates the trumpet sound.

    Donald tries to hear anything but shook his head. "Un-uh..."

    Goofy walks up with Hikari and looks around. "Nope, looks like we missed the Coliseum."

    Donald looked angry. "Sora, you opened the gate!"

    "Donald, be nice!" Hikari said to the duck as she walked toward the mountain. "Sora's just a little off again. C'mon, we still have to go find Hercules."

    Donald frowned. "Up the mountain?"

    "I agree with Hikari," Sora said. ""Up" is the usual direction."

    Goofy smiled at Sora and Hikari. "Well, never hurts to have your head in the clouds."

    "Exactly!" Sora and Hikari said, smiling back.

    Goofy chuckled as he followed Sora and Hikari as Donald sighed.

    "Hey! We're leaving!" Sora called to Donald.

    Donald quacked as he catches up to Sora, Hikari and Goofy.

    Moments later, Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy arrived on the mountain edge.

    "I think we might be goin' in circles," Goofy said.

    Donald glared at the two. "Sora... Hikari..."

    "Did we make a turn at the wrong rock?" Sora asked Hikari.

    "Maybe," Hikari replied. Then she shouts, "Hey, Hercules! Where are youuu?"

    As Hikari's shouting echoed in the mountains, a ball of smoke flew down towards the four. It was Hades. "All right. I know I dotted my I's, crossed my T's, zeroed the hero. So what gives? Who could possibly be trying to give me a migraine by yodeling that yutz's name?"

    Hikari exchanges looks with Sora, Donald and Goofy and frowned as she looks at Hades. "Really? Hades?"

    "Oh, it's just you," Hades sighed. "Oy vey."

    Hikari smirked at Hades as she placed her hands on her hips. "It's just us? Even for you that's cold."

    Hades walked up to Hikari. "Don't forget...I can always turn up the heat!"

    Goofy looks at Sora. "Wait. If Hades is here, then where's Herc?"

    Hades glared at Sora and Goofy as he turns red. "What is everyone's infatuation with that dolt?!" He returns to normal as he calms down. "You know what? Never mind. Never mind. I'm cool. I'm good. Because...Wonderboy'll be outta my hair soon enough."

    Hikari summoned her Counterpoint Keyblade and glared at Hades. "So you're up to no good again!"

    "What she said," Sora said as he summons his Kingdom Key Keyblade.

    "Of course he is," Goofy said, holding his shield.

    "You bet!" Donald quacked, holding his staff.

    Hades saw that Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy are armed with their weapons. "Whoa, easy—what is this, Sparta? Kind of on a schedule. Don't have time to toss around the old fire and brimstone. The whole cosmos is basically waiting for me to, you know, conquer it!"

    Hikari watched Hades walk away for a bit and turns to the boys. "Poor Hades. He thinks he can actually pull it off this time."

    Hades looked up and summoned his Titans. "Where are my Titans? Show me your power!"

    Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy looked up to see the Titans appearing as the icy wind started to blow.

    Hades sighed as he feels the icy wind. "Love the breeze."

    When it was too late to go through the icy strong wind, Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy were blown into the sky.

    Hades turned around to watch the four vanish. "Ahh. That sent 'em sailing." Then he began thinking. "Sailing right to where I left..." Hades shrugged with a smile and turns to the Titans. "Eh, no biggie. Nice work, boys! So, back to the whole cosmic coup thing?" As the Titans leave, he saw a dark corridor appear. "Ugh. Really? Are you kidding? Geez Louise. Seriously, when it rains, it pours. Okay, who's the new pest?"

    Pete came out of the dark corridor with Maleficent. "Hey, now, that ain't no way to say hello, 'specially to your old friends."

    Hades looked at Maleficent and Pete. "Oh, perfect. Now I gotta put up with you two. Funny, I don't remember you doing me any memorable favors. So, you can keep your Heartless this time. I'm going back to my original plan. All right? So...toodle-oo! Exit's thataway. Hey, it was great seein' ya! Happy traaails!"

    Maleficent smirked at Hades. "We are not here for you. I have my own business to attend to. All I need to know is if there is a distinctive...black box...and a bright...crystal piece...somewhere in this world?"

    "Black box and crystal piece, huh?" Hades said as he starts thinking. "Hmm... Black box, black box, black box...and crystal piece." He knew what Maleficent was talking about. "Wait. Don't tell me...You're after the ones Zeus and Hercules hid on earth?"

    Maleficent nodded. "Possibly. If I were, where might they be?"

    At Thebes, Hercules, with the help of Hikari's old friend, Ichiro, finished cleaning up the mess and saw Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy falling from the sky.

    "Gotcha!" Ichiro catches Hikari while Hercules grabbed Sora and Goofy.

    "Ichiro!?" Hikari gasped. "You're with Hercules?"

    "Uhhh, surprise," Ichiro said sheepishly.

    "Guess this counts!" Goofy smiled.

    Sora looked around. "Hey, where's Donald by the way?"

    "Get me down!" Donald shouted as he hangs in the mouth of a lion statue.

    Hercules looked up to see Donald stuck on the mouth of the lion statue and quacking in anger. "Just a second."

    Moments later... Ichiro and Hercules were happy to see the four.

    "Boy, am I glad to see those four again?" Ichiro smiled.

    "Yeah," Hercules nodded as he looks at Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy. "Sora, Hikari, Donald, Goofy! You literally dropped in. Gotta say, I'm impressed."

    "Thanks!" Donald smiled back.

    "Liked the catch," Goofy said.

    "Yeah, thanks Herc. Thanks, Ichiro," Sora nodded.

    Hikari noticed that the buildings are on fire. "So... what happened here?"

    Hercules sighed. "Take a guess. Starts with an H."

    Sora understands, "Ah, we get the picture."

    Hikari giggled. "Actually, we bumped into that hothead on the way here."

    "Uh-huh," Donald nodded.

    "He said somethin' about conquerin' the whole cosmos," Goofy explained about Hades' scheme.

    "All of it, huh?" Hercules looked surprised.

    Ichiro chuckled. "Nice of him to show a little self-restraint."

    "Agreed," Hercules nodded. "Well, whatever he's planning, I'll send him running back across the Styx."

    "That's our Herc!" Hikari giggled as she, Sora, Donald and Goofy walk with Hercules and Ichiro.

    "So, Sora, Hikari, is there a reason you guys are visiting?" Hercules asked. "I'm guessing it's not just for the cheese and olives."

    "No..." Hikari said as she looks at Sora. "What do you think, brother?"

    Sora realized something. "Oh yeah!"

    "It sounds like somebody forgot," Goofy smiled.

    "That's Sora," Donald nodded.

    Hikari sighs as she turned to Goofy and Donald. "Do I have to talk to you two about this?"

    "It's okay, Hikari," Sora said. "I just...took my time remembering." He turned to Hercules. "Herc, I came here so I could ask you something."

    Hercules seemed surprised. "Ask me?"

    Sora nodded. "Yeah. Do you remember the last time we were together? You were feeling down and out. How'd you get your strength back—when you jumped in and saved Meg?"

    Hercules thinks about it. "Hmm...that's tough. All I know is that she was in trouble. Suddenly, I wanted to save her with all my heart, but...it's not like I could tell you how."

    Sora frowned as he looked down. "Oh, man."

    "What's wrong?" Hercules asked.

    Sora looks at himself and back at Hercules. "All my strength is gone from me too. That's why I need you—because I was hoping you might have a solution, or something."

    Hercules frowned. "I'm sorry, Sora."

    As Sora and Donald sighed, Hikari smiled a bit. "There's no need to be sorry, Herc. So—"

    Donald quacked as he saw some fireball-like Heartless falling from the sky. "Heartless!"

    Hikari yelped as she summoned her Counterpoint Keyblade and jumped away from the statue of Hercules which was knocked by the Heartless. "Whoa! They almost crushed me!"

    "Let's talk later!" Hercules said to the five.

    Sora nodded as he summons his Kingdom Key Keyblade. "Right...once we've dealt with these guys."

    "Agreed!" Ichiro said, summoning his Starlight Keyblade.

    Sora, Hikari, Ichiro, Hercules, Donald and Goofy battled the Heartless.

    Ichiro uses the Waterga spell to weaken the Heartless. "Eat water!"

    After the battle, Megara's voice was heard. "Hercules!" She arrived with Philoctetes and Pegasus. "You're okay!"

    "Meg!" Hercules cried.

    Megara noticed what happened to Thebes. "Boy, that didn't look so fun."

    "No, not with the Heartless involved," Hercules said sadly.

    "What Herc said," Ichiro nodded. "We're just lucky these four showed up."

    Megara looks at Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy and smiled. "Well, whaddaya know? Sora, Hikari, Donald, Goofy, guess I owe you a big thank you."

    Hercules looked at Megara. "Meg, you need to stay someplace safe. We'll search the city and make sure everyone manages to get clear of the fire."

    Megara nodded. "Be careful, Wonderboy."

    "I will," Hercules said.

    Ichiro turned around with Hercules to look at Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy. "So what do you say?"

    "You guys in?" Hercules asked the four.

    "Of course we're in!" Sora nodded.

    "Yes, we are!" Hikari smiled.

    "We're heroes!" Donald quacked.

    "Mm-hmm!" Goofy nodded in agreement.

    Megara nodded at Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy. "Break a leg then...heroes."

    Hercules looked at Philoctetes. "Phil, you should go with Meg."

    Philoctetes nodded as he and Megara rides on Pegasus.

    Hercules pets Pegasus. "You gotta keep her safe."

    Pegasus nodded as he flew up and took Megara and Philoctetes to a safe place.

    Suddenly, a child's voice began shouting, "Heeelp! Is anyone theeere?"

    Goofy heard shouting and looks at Ichiro. "Hey! I hear a voice!"

    "Where, Goofy?" Ichiro asked.

    Goofy pointed to where the little girl is trapped. "Over that way."

    "Help meee!" The little girl cried in the distance.

    Hercules gasped after seeing the little girl in danger. "Oh no! There's a little girl caught in the fire!"

    "I'll lead the team!" Hikari said as she starts running.

    Hercules stopped Hikari for a moment. "Wait. Running's too slow!"

    "But how are we gonna rescue that child?" Hikari frowned.

    Hercules had an idea as he points to the statue of himself. "Get on that."

    Reluctantly approving Hercules' idea, Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy rode on the statue.

    "Is it safe?" Donald asked, looking scared.

    "Hope so," Goofy replied.

    "I wouldn't be so sure," Hikari gulped as she looks at Donald and Goofy.

    "Like this?" Sora asked.

    "That's good," Hercules said as he lifts up the statue. "Now hold on tight!"

    Hikari gulped as she, Sora, Donald and Goofy held onto the statue. "Uhhh... Herc, m-maybe we should...I don't think this is a good idea!"

    Ichiro chuckled. "First of all... don't be a fraidy-cat. Secondly... see you in a little bit." He watched Hercules launched the statue that the four are riding into the distance.

    "Oh no! Not agaaaaaain!" Sora screamed.

    Later at the Overlook, the little girl smiled after Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy managed to save her life. "Thank you for saving me."

    "Aww, you're welcome, sweetie," Hikari smiled as she watched the little girl leave. Then, she turned to Sora, Donald and Goofy. "We'd better check and see if anyone else needs us."

    "Okay," Sora nods with Donald and Goofy.

    Just then, Maleficent appeared with Pete. "Well, if it isn't Princess Hikari, Sora and the King's pawns."

    Hikari turned around and gasped. "Maleficent!"

    "Pete!" Sora cried as he summons his Kingdom Key Keyblade.

    Hikari summoned her Counterpoint Keyblade and points it at Maleficent. "Are you the reason the Heartless are here?"

    "Certainly not," Maleficent said respectfully.

    Pete looks at Hikari. "Say, Maleficent, I dunno about her pals, but Princess Crybaby here looks way punier than Kid Keyblader."

    Hikari was offended as she glared at Pete. "Hey!"

    "I say we finish her off while we still can," Pete said to Maleficent.

    "Waste no time with the princess," Maleficent replied. "She's inconsequential. We have a far more pressing matter to attend to."

    Pete remembered their goal and what Master Xehanort had said to Maleficent. "Oh! We gots to find that black box and that last crystal piece for old man Xehanort."

    "Be silent, you fool!" Maleficent shouted. Then she looked over at Hikari. "As for you, my dear princess: we shall meet again...when I have time for such trifles."

    Pete smirked as he leaves with Maleficent into the dark corridor. "Yeah, and youse better get your act together before then. Later, chumps!"

    "Wait!" Hikari shouted as she tried to go after Maleficent and Pete but they were gone. She looked down as tears streamed down her face.

    Donald looked worried. "Hikari?"

    Sora walked up to Hikari. "Hey! You okay?"

    Hikari wiped her tears and smiled a bit. "It's fine. I can take it."

    Goofy exchanges looks with Sora and Donald and turns to Hikari. "Gawrsh, it sure don't sound like it. Did Pete sayin' mean things bother ya?"

    "I told you... it's fine!" Hikari sighed. "I can take it."

    "You and Sora are gonna get stronger!" Donald said.

    "We know ya!" Goofy said.

    "You can take it!" Sora smiled.

    Hikari was annoyed. "Don't say that!"

    "We just said what she said," Goofy said to Donald.

    "She can take it!" Donald nodded.

    As Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy head towards the end of the alley after defeating the Heartless, they see fire blocking the path.

    Sora tried to go through it but ends up almost getting burned. "Ouch!"

    Hikari ran up to Sora with Donald. "I told you. Fire. Bad."

    "Now what're we gonna do?" Donald frowned.

    Goofy walked up to the fire and used his shield to deflect it. He had an idea as he turned to the three. "Fellas! I just got a crazy idea!"

    Sora looks at Hikari. "The shield!"

    Hikari smiled. "That would come in handy." She, Sora, Donald and Goofy rode the shield through the roaring flames.

    Later at Thebes' Garden, a woman is surrounded by the Heartless and shouting, "Someone, heeelp! Where did all these monsters come from? Hercules, where are youuu?!"

    Donald saw the woman in danger. "Look!"

    "Oh no!" Sora cried.

    "Help is on the way!" Goofy shouted as he, Sora, Hikari and Donald ran over to the Heartless.

    Sora and Hikari summoned their Keyblades. "We'll put these hotheads out!" Hikari said.

    "Hang on up there!" Goofy said to the woman.

    The woman looked at Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy. "Who are you four? Where is Hercules?"

    "Hey, we're heroes too!" Donald quacked as he, Goofy, Sora and Hikari battled the Heartless.

    After the battle, the woman came to thank the four. "Thank you. You're so kind. Keep training and one day you'll be great heroes just like Hercules."

    Sora watched the woman leave and looks at Hikari. ""Keep training"?"

    "Yeah, well... Is it that obvious?" Hikari smiled.

    "Just for Sora," Donald said.

    Sora frowned. "Hey!"

    "I think we all have a ways to go," Goofy said.

    "Agreed," Hikari nodded. "But we'll get there together!"

    Sora nodded. "Yeah, we will."

    After saving a few more people from the Heartless, Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy saw Ichiro standing outside of a large building.

    "There you guys are!" Ichiro said as he leads the four into the building where Hercules is holding onto the collapsing building. "Hercules needs our help!"

    "Herc!" Sora and Hikari cried.

    Hercules looked over at the two. "Sora! Hikari!"

    The three townspeople are in danger of being buried alive as the building started collapsing.

    Donald saw that the exit is blocked by the rubble. "Nooo!"

    Hikari saw the Heartless. "More Heartless!"

    "You take them," Hercules said, holding onto the collapsing building. "We need to save these people!"

    Sora nods as he summons his Kingdom Key Keyblade. "Herc, can you hold the building?"

    "No problem!" Hercules nodded.

    Ichiro summoned his Starlight Keyblade as he turns to Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy. "Alright, team. We gotta do this quick!" Together, the five battled the Heartless as fast as they could.

    After the battle, Hercules looked at Ichiro. "Get the people out!"

    "On it!" Ichiro nodded as he, Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy ran over to the people.

    "Are you guys all right?" Sora asked the townspeople.

    "You need to get to safety," Hikari said. "Go! Quickly!" While fleeing with Donald, Goofy, Ichiro and the townspeople, she stopped to see Sora staring at Hercules. "Sora, c'mon! We can come back for Herc later!"

    Sora nodded as he follows Hikari, Ichiro, Donald, Goofy and the townspeople out of the building. Soon... there was a big crash and the building had already collapsed.

    "Hercules!" The five shouted.

    Just as Sora, Hikari, Donald, Goofy and Ichiro are about to mourn, a miracle happened. Hercules came out of the collapsed and survived.

    Sora ran up to Hercules with Hikari. "You scared us."

    "We thought you were dead," Hikari smiled.

    "It's nothing," Hercules smiled as he flexes his muscles. "That's what these are for."

    Just then, Xigbar appeared as he applaud. "Oh, wow! Very nice, full marks."

    Donald glared at Xigbar. "Go away!"

    "No Organization!" Goofy said angrily.

    "Xigbar!?" Hikari growled.

    "All this altruism is giving me the warm and fuzzies, princess," Xigbar smirked at Hikari. "So then, does having a heart of light come with an extremely good insurance policy?"

    "Just say what you mean," Sora said.

    Xigbar nodded. "Oh, but I did though. No good will ever come from putting other people first."

    Hercules glared at Xigbar. "I was able to save Meg's life because I was ready to risk my own."

    "Because you've got friends in high places, you mean," Xigbar said it Hercules. "Tricks like that don't fly for your average Joe."

    Hikari scoffed. "What do you know? You weren't even there! If you were, you'd admire Herc's courage."

    "I don't admire one guy leaping into danger if it means someone else might have to jump in to save him," Xigbar smirked. "You're all just lining up to lose out. Dooming others to take the fall with ya. Oh, and you can spare me the usual party line. Yes, hearts are powerful when they're connected. But if you put too much of that power in one place, some of those hearts might end up breaking." He points at Hikari. "Still, Princess Hikari, that doesn't mean you should change. Accept the power you're given. Find the hearts joined to yours."

    "Why would I ever take advice from an Organization member like you?" Hikari frowned.

    Xigbar turned away and starts walking. "As if! You don't have any choice but to follow this sweet little trail of bread crumbs. And at the end, you'll finally realize what destiny has in store for you. In fact, your reward might be right around the corner. You're so close!"

    After Xigbar vanished, Sora looked at Hikari who's starting to worry. "Hearts breaking? Whose hearts?"

    "Hikari, don't let him bother you," Hercules said, looking at Hikari. "He's just trying to get under your skin 'cause he thinks he can. But we'll prove him wrong. We'll show him that our sacrifices haven't been for nothing."

    Hikari smiled a bit. "You're right."

    Goofy nodded. "Mm-hmm! Besides, we're already proof enough!"

    Donald agreed with Goofy. "We're a team! When we're together, we can do anything!"

    "Yeah!" Sora and Ichiro nodded.

    Hikari nodded and then thinks about what Xigbar had said. "...What reward?"

    Later after dealing with the Heartless at the Agora, Megara and Philoctetes arrived with Pegasus.

    "Nice job, Wonderboy," Megara said. "We checked the whole area. It looks like everyone's safe."

    "That's great," Hercules nodded. "We did what we could."

    Megara smiled at Sora, Hikari, Ichiro, Donald and Goofy. "You heroes have been busy little bees." Then she saw dark clouds in the distance. "Oh... Look. More trouble!"

    Hercules noticed as well. "It's Hades."

    Hikari exchanges looks with Sora, Ichiro, Donald and Goofy and turns to Hercules. "Herc! Let's go!"

    "Right!" Hercules nodded as he goes with the five to find Hades while Meg, Phil and Pegasus leave.

    After arriving at Mount Olympus, there was a rumbling sound high up on the mountain.

    "This sure does feel awfully familiar..." Goofy frowned.

    Hikari nodded. "Yeah, just like before."

    "Guys, this is getting worse by the minute," Hercules said. "I hope I'm wrong, but my family may need me." He looked up and whistles with his fingers to summon Pegasus. "Hikari, Sora, I'm gonna fly ahead. You've been a big help, but...leave the rest to me."

    "Family?" Sora and Hikari said at the same time.

    "Yeah," Hercules said as he starts to leave with Pegasus. "Dad's king of the gods."

    "Whaaat?!" Ichiro, Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy gasped.

    Sora looks at Hikari. "His father is a god?"

    "But doesn't that mean Herc is a god too?" Hikari asked.

    "I think it does," Ichiro smiled.

    "No wonder he's so strong!" Donald said.

    "Then he'll be okay," Goofy nodded.

    "Won't he?" Donald asked Hikari and Sora.

    "No," Hikari said. "Organization XIII's here."

    "She's right," Sora said. "He'll need our help."

    "Good point," Goofy said. "We gotta go!"

    "You know why," Ichiro said.

    "'Cause heroes never quit," Donald said.

    Sora thinks about what Hercules had said earlier and turned to Hikari. "We fight with all our heart."

    "Right!" Hikari nodded. "C'mon!" She lead the boys to the Mountainside, only for them to be confronted by a Rock Titan.

    "Titan!" Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy cried.

    Ichiro sees the Rock Titan about to throw a giant rock. "Watch out!"

    The five tried to escape but the way out was blocked. They knew that they had no choice but to fight the Rock Titan so they climbed up to where it was at. They attacked its legs first and then summoned a Mountain Coaster to finish it off. When it was over, the Rock Titan fell to its supposed doom.

    "Yes! That's one down, men!" Hikari smiled.

    "They're not so tough by themselves," Goofy said.

    Donald agreed. "That one was dumb as a rock."

    "Okay! What's next?" Sora said as he, Ichiro, Donald and Goofy keeps going with Hikari.

    After all that traveling, the five found themselves at the Realm of the Gods.

    "Is this...Olympus?" Sora gasped as he and the others looked around.

    "Gawrsh, it's amazing!" Goofy said.

    "Beautiful..." Hikari smiled.

    Ichiro heard trumpet sounds. "You hear that?"

    "The fanfare?" Donald asked.

    "Nope!" Hikari said as she summoned her Counterpoint Keyblade.

    Heartless appeared and tries to attack the five but they get easily defeated.

    Later, while Hercules battled through the Heartless, Zeus glared at Hades as he gets trapped by Lava and Ice Titans. "I swear to you, Hades, when I get out of th—"

    Hades sat down on his throne, feeling smug. "No, I'm the one giving orders now, bolt boy."

    "Don't get too comfortable, Hades!" Hercules shouted.

    Hades looked over and saw Hercules arriving on Pegasus. "Huh!?"

    Hikari arrived with Sora, Ichiro, Donald and Goofy. "We're gonna stop you!"

    Hades looked over at the five. "What?!?"

    Hercules swooped in with Pegasus and frees Athena, Apollo and Hermes.

    Hades was enraged and looks at the three remaining Titans, points to Sora, Hikari and the others. "Get them!"

    As Tornado, Lava and Ice Titans loom over at Sora, Hikari, Ichiro, Donald and Goofy, Hercules came to help them. "Sora, Hikari, Ichiro, Donald, Goofy! It's on!"

    "Yeah!" They all nodded as they fought the two Titans with Hercules.

    Soon after the battle against Lava and Ice, Hikari looked at the Tornado Titan. "Just one Titan left!" Everyone did their best fighting it. But after the battle, Rock Titan reemerges.

    "Uh-oh! Now it's all four of them," Goofy frowned.

    "So what? There are six of us," Sora said.

    "Sora's right, Goofy," Hikari said. "Six against four."

    "Actually, I think I can make it seven," Hercules said as he rushed to free Zeus, much to Hades' shock.

    Zeus smiled at Hercules. "Thank you, my boy."

    "Alright, Hercules!" Ichiro cheered.

    Zeus began holding up lightning bolts. "Hah! Now, watch your old man work!"

    The Rock Titan gets hit by Zeus's lightning bolt as he and the other Titans flee.

    Hercules then grabbed the Tornado Titan to suck the Lava, Ice and Rock in and then throws all of them into the sky with a huge explosion. Then he and everyone else cheered.

    Hades looks at the sky and glared at everyone. "I can't believe it! I put eighteen years into that plan and you blippin' ruined it!" He looked at Sora, Hikari and Ichiro. "I really don't like you."

    Hikari giggled. "Just give it up already!"

    "That's right," Sora said. "You'll never beat Herc, no matter how many times you try."

    "Admit that you lose," Ichiro said.

    "Yeah, stay in the Underworld where ya belong," Goofy said.

    "Go have the time of your afterlife," Donald nodded.

    "Enough already!" Hades shouted. "I did not come this far to be ridiculed by Zeusy high and mighty, his little sunspot and his sidekick, that annoying princess of Kingdom Hearts and her trio of clowns! You know what? I'll just go ahead and destroy you!"

    "Hades," Hercules said as Hades faced him. "The exit is that way." While watching Hades leave, he realized something. "Hold on. I almost forgot." Hercules punched Hades right in the face. "That one's for trying to wreck Thebes."

    Hades glared at Hercules as he starts to vanish. "You'll pay for this! I have a very, very long memory! I can still dunk your little Nut-Meg in a river of de—" He gets hit by Zeus's lightning bolt after he vanished completely.

    Later near the gates, Hikari stopped Sora, Ichiro, Donald and Goofy and walks up to Hercules. "Are you sure you want to leave all this behind?"

    "But, Herc..." Sora frowned.

    "Isn't Olympus your home?" Goofy asked.

    "And your family," Donald said sadly.

    Hercules smiled a bit. "I can see my family anytime I want. If I stayed, I'd have to be apart from the person I love most... And that life would be empty." He looked over at Meg. "I finally know where I belong."

    "Hercules..." Meg said as she hugs him.

    After hugging Meg, Hercules looked over at Sora, Hikari, Donald, Goofy and Ichiro. "Sora, we never got back to your question. Can I help?"

    Sora smiled. "Mmm, it's okay. I think I'm meant to figure it out for myself. I'll find my strength the way you found yours. Something to fight for...with all my heart. I guess you did have the answer."

    "Well, you've got heart, Sora," Hercules said. "Just keep at it and I know you'll be stronger than ever."

    "Yeah, I might even end up stronger than you are," Sora said, flexing his muscles.

    Donald scowled. "There he goes again."

    "That's Sora again," Hikari giggled while everyone laughed.

    Meanwhile at Thebes' Gardens, Pete was digging for something while Maleficent waits for him. "First question... if that old timer wants that last crystal piece so badly, what's so special about this "special crystal"? Second question... Are you sure this box with the Book of Prophecies is for reals? I think that dingbat in black was pulling your leg."

    "Be quiet and dig, you imbecile," Maleficent said. "First of all... Just like what Master Xehanort said, the special crystal is used to absorb all the powers from a princess of Kingdom Hearts. Second... I must find that Book of Prophecies and make it my own. His was the only clue we have. We cannot afford to dismiss it without a thorough investigation."

    Pete groaned. "I'm just sayin', a shot in the dark ain't gonna get us any closer to—" He saw two objects. "Jackpot!"

    Maleficent looked at Pete. "What is it? Have you found something? Show them to me at once, fool."

    Pete picked up the Pandora's Box and the ruby red crystal piece and then showed them to Maleficent. "Yes sir-eesy, this has gotta be that Pandora's Box and that ruby red crystal piece Hades mentioned."

    Maleficent looked at the crystal piece and the box and then turns away. "Leave them."

    Pete frowned. "What? After all that diggin'?"

    "That is not the box which I desire and not the crystal piece that Xehanort needed," Maleficent said. "We are finished with this world. Come."

    Pete groaned as he tossed the crystal piece and the box back into the hole and leaves with Maleficent.

    Xigbar was watching from above. "May your heart be your guiding key."

    Luxord's voice was heard. "Picture this: a black goat stashes away a letter, then orders a white goat to search for it. What could his intentions possibly be?"

    Xigbar saw Luxord appear. "Great, a riddle. Just what I need."

    Luxord played with his cards as he speaks with Xigbar. "There are many possibilities. Perhaps he forgot where it's hidden, or he's playing a prank. I can think of several reasons offhand; guessing...is simply useless."

    "Well, then just follow your orders, plain and simple," Xigbar said.

    "Yes, that's what I've always done," Luxord said. "I followed the orders from above, without question. However, I sometimes can't help but read into my opponent's strategy."

    Xigbar smirked. "Too long on the job?"

    "If the contents of the box are so unknown, why is it of such critical importance to the Organization?" Luxord asked. "Furthermore, was it Xehanort or Xemnas who gave the order?"

    "Well, it's tricky," Xigbar replied.

    "All Xehanort cares about are the powers of the princess of Kingdom Hearts and the clash between the seven lights and thirteen darknesses," Luxord said. "It's unlikely he would hold such an interest in this mysterious box. Which means, the order was issued by...Xemnas, or the one who informed me of my task—you."

    Xigbar smiled a bit. "As if! It musta been Xemnas."

    Luxord smirked. "My inquiries suggested otherwise."

    Xigbar frowned. "Oh, man...you asked him?"

    "What are your intentions?" Luxord asked.

    Xigbar sighed. "Look, I don't know what's inside the box. But it's been protected by Keyblade wielders since way back when. Aren't you curious? I heard it contains information that's vital to all Keyblade wielders—secrets."

    "And where did you hear this?" Luxord asked again.

    Xigbar thinks about it. "Hmm, I don't remember. I keep my eyes and ears wide open, but I've traveled to so many different places, it's hard to keep everything straight, y'know?"

    Luxord tossed the card to Xigbar. "If this box is truly as important as you say, why now? I believe you discovered that others also seek it, and you need to find it before anyone else does, in order to keep your connection to the box a secret from those around you. Xigbar, who are you really?" He smirked as he knew that Xigbar is remaining silent. "No matter. it doesn't make a difference to me. It's all the same. I'm content to feign ignorance."

    Xigbar watched Luxord vanish as he tossed the card away. "The question is, who are you, Luxord?"

    Next chapter coming soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 47 12
Y/N's just a normal girl. Living a good life in Radiant Garden. Until one day she's walking home and she spots some of her friends in trouble. They'r...
14.7K 121 35
Hana (Japanese pronunciation not Hanna) has always been friends with Lea and Isa. Unlike them, she'd rather spend her time tending to the flowers in...
6K 164 24
(Book 4) After a year of sleeping and getting her memories back, Hikari continues her journey with Sora, Donald and Goofy to search for Riku and King...
5.8K 106 22
Hana embarks on what she calls the 'journey to discover the truth of her existence;' however, it is not particularly an adventure she chose to go on...