Why Do You Want Us?

By ThatOneOboePlayer

Kaila and Jax. Two siblings, who love each other to death. Jax would do anything to protect his little sister... More

1- Introduction
2- Faces
3- First Encounter
4- It's okay. Shhh
5- New Home
6- Let's introduce ourselves. Okay?
7- How do you know about us?
8- Things have Finally Simmered
9- Food?
10- Was food the key to your trust?
11- Sleepy time pt. 1
12- Sleepy time pt. 2
13- Wake Up
14- Breafast talk
15- Ice water
16- A Story Nobody Wants to Speak
Author's Note
17- Drip of the Waterfall
18- The Only Way To Start
19- Weeping Wolf
20- Mud
21- The Light
22- Never The End
23- Cuddle Day
24- Under But Present
25- Clouds Darken
26- Erien
27- Jax is Back
Author's Note
28- Green Wire
29- Fatherly Support
31- Only Children
32-What.....
33- So Broken
34- Lifetime of Hardships
35- You..or her?
36- Change?
37- Salivation
Author's Note
38- The Un-Reality
39- Don't Leave
40- Hill of War
41- Splinters
42- Creations
43- Awful
44- Cato
45- Eyes of Emerald
46- Monster
47- Home
48-Dangerous
49- Gone
Epilogue
Heads up! (A/N)

30- Happily Never After

783 33 1
By ThatOneOboePlayer

After Jax and William cook dinner, they set the table.

Just then both boys hear Kaila shrieking.

Jax smiles while William looks concerned.

"What's going on with her?" William asks.

"Oh nothing. She's just shrieks when she really happy. Victor is probably playing around with her." Jax replies, dishing up some veggies for Kaila, knowing she really like veggies.

"I am glad we found you guys." William says, suddenly changing the topic.

Jax looks at William, and raises an eyebrow.

"Before we found you two, Victor and myself weren't the closet of brothers. When we found you two, we started to work together and finally talk like brothers. We have be more like brothers in the past few weeks, then in the past hundred years." William says, putting blueberries in the wolves' bowls.

William starts saying saying more things, but Jax doesn't pay attention.

Master's assistants finally got the communication strip working.

"I told you Master, Lett was wrong." Gren says in Jax head.

Just then, Jax hears a loud cry from Kaila and his heart sinks.

Kaila runs into the kitchen and buries her head into Jax's stomach.

"No. Please don't tell me that they also got one in you." Jax says in their mind link.

Kaila looks up in her brother's chocolate eyes, and nods, her innocent cheek stained with saltwater tears.

"Why can't we ever have a happily ever after, Jaxy?" Kaila mind links him, sobbing.

Jax picks up his sister, and allow her to cry while the vampires look at the werewolves in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 128K 54
[COMPLETED] Katrina Parker has never been normal, even by werewolf standards. An outcast, ostracized by her pack because of her unique Gift: the unca...
9.7M 263K 42
(C O M P L E T E D) Maddox Franco is the Alpha of the Howlers pack. He is 22 and still hasn't found his mate. He became ruthless because he thinks th...
10.2K 401 31
A vampire named Quill Able lives in a world where there can't be any crossbreeding. So when he meets three guys: a vampire, a werewolf and a hunter...
561 13 7
As a half-human, Ensley's family led her to believe that she would never have a wolf as a true mate. However, in the middle of her marking ceremony t...