Love And Saviour {GiyuShino}

By DemonGiShiReal

Shinobu is hoping one day she will find the person who saved her when she was a kid. This is my very first fa... More

Chapter 1: We're here
Chapter 2: Nickname
Chapter 3: Park
Chapter 4: I feel like I know you
Chapter 5: Love at first sight
Chapter 6: Bullies and Saviour
Chapter 7: New friend and Old Friend
Chapter 8: Bullies and Victim
Chapter 9: Disliked or Liked?
Chapter 10: Realising and Restaurant
Chapter 11: Uninvited guest
Chapter 12: Get out
Chapter 13: Preparing for tomorrow
Chapter 14: Date
Chapter 15: Jealous
Q&A
Chapter 16: Fun NightπŸ‹
Chapter 17: Request
Chapter 18: First Class of School
Chapter 19: You will find someone
Chapter 20: P.E Class
Chpater 21: You are Speical
Chapter 22: Dinner with The Butterfly Sisters
Chapter 23: Encounter
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: I love you
Chapter 26: Having Fun πŸ‹
Chapter 27: Going Insane πŸ‹
Chapter 28: She couldn't, right?
Chapter 29: Deciding
Chapter 30: The Sun Cream Puff
Chapter 31: Tanjiro's Date
Chapter 32: Nezuko's Double Date
Chapter 33: Date gone wrong
Chapter 34: Tsutako in love?
Chapter 35: Confession
Chapter 36: Kindergarten
Chapter 37: Rejection
Chapter 38: Becoming Friends
Chapter: 39 Becoming Soft?
Chapter 40: What I Desire πŸ‹
Chapter 41: Be happy with you
Chapter 42: Love is suffering?
Chapter 44: What to wear?
Chapter 45: Prom is here
Chapter 46: Prom Dance
Chapter 47: At long last πŸ‹
Chapter: 48 Let me have my thing πŸ‹
Chapter 49: Holiday invite
Chapter 50: Ready for the trip?
Chapter 51: Roadtrip and Beach
Chapter 52: Holiday Gift
Chapter 53: Infinity Hotel πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 54: Aftermath
Chapter 55: Captured
Chapter 56: Rightfully Mine
Chapter 57: Psycho
Chapter 58: What kind of Monster are you?
Chapter 59: Yandere
Chapter 60: Rescue Operation
Chapter 61: Death is near
Chapter 62: Marry me?
Chapter 63: Pregnant
The Final Chapter: I Do
Oneshot Chapter: Kamado Family visit
Oneshot Chapter: Weirdest Date

Chapter 43: Sleep at my house

2.2K 57 53
By DemonGiShiReal

Nobody's POV:

Still flashback...

Muichiro was walking back home in absolute despair. Being dumped, being used and losing his parents and brother. Despite coming from a family people would consider extreme fortune, he considers it as a curse. Muichiro even began thinking some dark thoughts about his relative.

'I refuse to believe my mom is related to those two curse bringer. Why did they have to be so fucking successful. If anything, why did they have to fucking exist!' Muichiro thought.

Later...

Muichiro finally made it home and unlocked the door to get in. As soon as he got in, he was immediately approached by his uncle, Kokushibo and he hugged Muichiro, to which he did not want.

"What are you doing?" Muichiro asked menacingly and his uncle got a little confused.

"Muichiro, you haven't seen or heard the report?" Kokushibo looked at him with concerns.

When Muichiro heard that, his anger and hatred began to overwhelm him and a second later, he pushed his uncle very aggressively and Kokushibo was shocked at his action.

"Muichi-" Kokushibo tried to say something, but was cut off.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING SUCCESSFUL!?! ITS BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR BROTHER THAT I GET PICKED ON! ITS BECAUSE OF YOU TWO THAT MY MOM, MY DAD, AND MY BROTHER ARE FUCKING DEAD!!! IT SHOULD'VE BEEN YOU TWO WHO DIED! I FUCKING WISH YOU TWO NEVER EXISTED IN THE PLACE!!!" Muichiro was crying in extreme anger and hatred.

Kokushibo was speechless, he couldn't believe his own nephew would say something like this. Despite the the harsh things Muichiro said, Kokushibo just felt pity for his nephew, he also couldn't help but cry a little since his sister, brother in law and other nephew were killed.

"I-I'm sorry..." Kokushibo was tearing up a little.

"That's all have to say?" Muichiro asked, but Kokushibo did not respond.

With that, Muichiro left his uncle and went to his room and slammed the door so incredibly hard, it not only damaged the door and frame, it also made his ear ring. Muichiro jumped on the bed and buried his face into the pillow and began crying. Not only because of the loss of his parents and brother, but because of how he spoke to his uncle. He is the brother of Muichiro's mother and he as well his brother Yoriichi were kind enough to let her as well as her husband to stay in their house. Despite all this, Muichiro chose not to apologise and make things up with Kokushibo.

"Why..." Muichiro muffled.

Flashback ends...

After Muichiro explained his past, Nezuko and even Zenitsu were in tears, although Zenitsu knew some bit of his past, when he got the full details, he couldn't but cry a bit. A few seconds later, Nezuko began bursting with tears and hugged Muichiro surprising him and Zenitsu a little.

"Nezuko?" Muichiro uttered.

"I'm sorry that you have to go through so much pain!!!" Nezuko cried.

"It's okay, although I haven't recovered from it entirely, meeting you and knowing much about you really helped me feel like I can actually be happy." Muichiro smiled.

"Muichiro..." Nezuko and Zenitsu uttered.

"I've decided to apologise to my uncle and ask if he can teach me on how to make the famous cream puff." Muichiro said, surprising the two.

"Really!?" Nezuko asked and Muichiro nodded.

2 hours later...

Inosuke and the others were finally done playing soccer and went back inside to have a bunch of cold drink and lie down a bit. As everyone were relaxing or watching TV, someone unlocked the door and opened it to enter the house with a companion.

"Inosuke! I'm home!" Kotoha yelled, and everyone turned around.

"Hi Mom! Inosuke said and then he noticed someone was with her but couldn't see his face since he was taking his shoes off.

"Did you bring someone home?" Inosuke asked.

"Oh right! Inosuke and his friends, I would like to introduce Douma to you." Kotoha introduced them to Douma who soon showed his face.

As soon Kanao heard his name and then saw his face, she began to a massive chill up her spine. The others except Inosuke, Tanjiro and Nezuko felt something weird about him, like he was someone very dangerous but that wasn't the case anymore since Douma had essentially left Daki and the other crime lords.

"T-Tanjiro..." Kanao uttered.

"Yes?" Tanjiro looked at Kanao.

"Umm, I-I gotta get going. I gotta do something. Is it okay if you drop me home?" Kanao stuttering out of fear.

"Uhh, sure." Tanjiro was a little confused but smiled anyways.

"Mrs Hashibira, if it's okay with you, Kanao and I gotta get going." Tanjiro said.

"Okay, you sure you don't want stay and have dinner?" Kotoha asked, and Kanao nodded immediately.

"I see, well thank you for coming to my son's party. Hope you come and visit again." Kotoha smiled.

With that, Kanao quickly dragged Tanjiro to the front door and bid her farewells to everyone else, who were quite confused at why Kanao is this hasty. The two left the house entirely, but before they started walking back home.

"Tanjiro..." Kanao uttered and Tanjiro hummed in response.

"Can we go to your place first." Kanao said.

"Eh, why?" Tanjiro was a bit curious.

"There somethings I want you to bring to my house." Kanao answered.

"What is it?" Tanjiro asked.

"I'll tell you when we get to your place." Kanao said.

"Fine." Tanjiro sighed. And the two started walking back to Tsutako's house.

__________________________________________________

At Tsutako's house...

Sanemi went back home while Masachika decided dropped Tsutako off her place.

"Thank you for dropping me off and thank you for the hangout today." Tsutako thanked him.

"No problem, it was fun being with you. I'm sure we can hangout again." Masachika smiled, making Tsutako blush at the statement.

"Actually, there is something I wanna ask you." Tsutako uttered.

"What is it?" Masachika asked.

Tsutako was very nervous, but she finally found someone, and she didn't want this opportunity to go away.

"D-Do you wanna go to prom with me?" Tsutako stuttered, surprising him

"Eh!?" Masachika blushed.

"The dance party this Thursday at Kimetsu Academy. Do you wann-" Tsutako was cut off by Masachika.

"Yes! I'd love to go to prom with you!" Masachika accidentally yelled, making Tsutako blush quite madly.

"Sorry for screaming." Masachika apologised.

"No, it's okay... so um, see you on Thursday?" Tsutako said.

"Yes, see you on Thursday. Well gotta get going, bye Tomioka-Chan." Masachika smiled.

"Bye Kumeno-San." Tsutako waved.

Masachika took his leave and Tsutako went into her house and went up her room, laid on her bed and stuffed her face with a pillow and began screaming.

"KYAAAAAA!!!" Tsutako screamed into her pillow and began rolling a bit.

Later...

Tanjiro and Kanao arrived at Tsutako's house and then Tanjiro realised something when he was going through his pocket.

"Is something wrong?" Kanao asked.

"Yeah, it's just... I forgot to bring the house key." Tanjiro laughed a bit.

"Is your sister home?" Kanao asked.

"Hold on." Tanjiro said and then pressed the door bell.

Tsutako lying on her bed, heard the bell ring and went downstairs to see who it was. She thought it was Masachika, but was surprised to Tanjiro with Kanao.

"Tanjiro. Kanao." Tsutako smiled.

"Hello Née-San, sorry that I forgot the keys." Tanjiro said.

That's fine. So, what are doing here? And how can I help you?" Tsutako asked.

"Kanao wanted me to drop her off home, but before that could happen, she wanted me to grab something from your house." Tanjiro answered.

"Oh okay, come in first." Tsutako and the two entered the house and sat at the kitchen table.

"Kanao, what is you want me to grab from this house." Tanjiro asked.

"Your school uniform and your school bag." Kanao answered, making Tanjiro and Tsutako confused.

"Why?" Tanjiro asked.

Although Kanao was extremely hesitant to answer his question, she wanted to, in a way, copy her sister Shinobu.

"I want you to sleep at my place tonight." Kanao stuttered, shocking the two.

"Ehhh!!!" Tanjiro and Tsutako were shocked.

"Why!?" Tanjiro asked.

"I want to have friendly sleepover at my place, just like Shinobu Née-San and Giyu-San when they had their first date." Kanao answered, making the two, especially Tanjiro blush madly.

"A-are you sure!?" Tanjiro exclaimed and Kanao nodded.

"Okay then, I'll pack my things and we'll get going." Tanjiro said and Kanao hummed in response.

Tsutako on the other hand can't help but feel extreme jealousy that people younger than her are dating and possibly sleeping with each other.

'I swear, if these two lose their virginity before me!!! But I seriously doubt it since Kanae would definitely not allow it.' Tsutako thought.

15 minutes later...

Tanjiro was done packing his uniform, toothbrush and some extra clothes. After packing, the tel bid their farewells to Tsutako and left the house to go the Butterfly house. Tsutako just to her bedroom and fell asleep.

__________________________________________________

3 hours later...

Although Kotoha was making dinner for everyone, the rest of the teens decided to go home since it was getting a little late and some of them were feeling a bit uncomfortable when Douma was around.

"Sorry I can't stay for dinner Inosuke." Aoi said

"I'm sorry too, it's just my brother and sister will be bit worried if I'm home a bit late." Nezuko apologised.

"No worries, that just mean more food for me." Inosuke laughed and some of them just facepalmed.

With that, they all bid their farewells to Inosuke and left his house. Everyone outside took their separate ways, but Muichiro and Zenitsu dropped Nezuko off to her place first before they could go home since they didn't want Nezuko to walk alone. After the two dropped Nezuko off, they bid their farewells to her and each other and went home. Muichiro was made it to his place and entered the house to greet his uncle.

"Hello Muichiro." Kokushibo greeted.

"Hello uncle." Muichiro greeted back. This shocked Kokushibo because even when Muichiro's parents were still alive, he never once referred to him as uncle.

"Muichiro, may I ask why you are calling me that?" Kokushibo asked.

"I owe you an apology." Muichiro sighed, making him confused.

"For what?" Kokushibo asked.

"For talking the way I did during my darkest times. I'm sorry for saying all those harsh things to you." Muichiro apologised.

"That's okay, I already forgave you right after that outburst." Kokushibo said, surprising Muichiro.

"Really?" Muichiro uttered and Kokushibo nodded.

Muichiro unable to respond with words just hugged his uncle, which shocked him a bit but he hugged Muichiro back.

"Uncle. There is something I need from you." Muichiro pulled away from the hug.

"What is it?" Kokushibo asked.

"I need you to teach me on how to make the Sun Cream Puff." Muichiro answered.

__________________________________________

Sunday 7:00pm

It was getting darker and Douma was finally full from the dinner Kotoha made. But of course Inosuke was still eating all that remained.

"Thank you for the food. It was truly delicious." Douma smiled.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Kotoha smiled back and Douma looked at his phone to see the time.

"Well I gotta get going. It's getting a little late." Douma stood up.

"Oh I see... well I'll see you later." Kotoha said and Douma hummed in response.

Douma went to the front door and put his shoes and bid his farewell to Kotoha and Inosuke. As soon as Douma left the house, he was confronted by two people, it wasn't some random thugs trying to beat him up. It was his two subordinates since childhood. This made him nervous since he knew that Daki would be pissed at him for missing the meeting.

"Rako? Huzo? What are you doing here?" Douma asked.

"Don't play dumb." Rako said.

"What are you talking about?" Douma stuttered.

"After Daki sent us to find you, we saw you hanging out with that woman and you doing something unbelievable. You were actually smiling and not being the leader we knew and chose to follow. Not to mention you missed the meeting and blocked all our numbers." Huzo said.

"Wait!" Allow me to explain." Douma was trying to make an excuse.

"Shut up, there is no excuse for you, you are a traitor!" Rako said.

"W-what!?" Douma exclaimed.

"Yeah, we've already contacted Daki and she alongside the other bosses to kick you out! You are no longer our leader and all your belongings, including your house has been confiscated by us." Rako said.

"My house!?" Douma uttered.

"Goodbye traitor! And good luck living on the streets." Huzo said.

With that, Huzo and Rako left the shocked Douma alone. Douma was absolutely speechless and just fell onto his knees. He later someone grabbing his shoulder and he turned to see who it was. It was Kotoha.

"Kotoha..." Douma uttered.

"I just saw and heard what happened." Kotoha said.

"Yeah, it's be hard to find a different place but I can manage." Douma said.

"You can stay at my place." Kotoha said, shocking Douma.

"Are you sure?" Douma blushed a little.

"I'm sure! Now let's go!" Kotoha dragged Douma into her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW CHAPTER EVERYONE!!! IM SORRY IF THERE HASNT BEEN MUCH GIYUSHINO IN THESE RECENT CHAPTERS 😭 THERE IS JUST SO MUCH THINGS IN THIS STORY THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDED 😭
If you're enjoying the story, pls vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489 32 13
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πˆπ…π„ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 πˆπ’ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ„πŒπŽπ‘π˜ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πˆπ•πˆππ†." - β‚˜β‚α΅£cα΅€β‚› β‚œα΅€β‚—β‚—α΅’α΅€β‚› Cα΅’cβ‚‘α΅£β‚’ ⏳-Β°;--| ༝ ˚ q⋆ β§—...
4.9K 57 18
This is another GiyuxShinobu story from the 'Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba' universe. However, this is going to be an AU where all the slayers survi...
4.2K 117 20
A young girl, determined to return his brother to his human form. ___ info ; Update status: I'm rewriting this whole thing. The main character is Nez...
31K 843 28
Love for the slayers seems impossible; you'll never know when the other will die and leave you in the cruel world's wake. Watch Giyuu and Shinobu acc...