The Redo

By Ahiriah

Crystal Myers, like any other nineteen-year-old in college, went to a party. There she met Jess Cole. They sp... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟿
π“‚€ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑 πŸ›πŸ˜ π“‚€
𝓒𝓱π“ͺ𝓹 31
'βœ΅β€’.ΒΈ,✡°✡.q.✰ π•–π•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ✰.q.✡°✡,ΒΈ.β€’βœ΅'

Chapter 25

955 21 1
By Ahiriah

Jess

"Did you get it?" I ask into my phone. I was talking to one of my best friends, Kyle. "Yeah man, it's great, you sure about this?" He asks. "Yup, of course, I am, I love her," I answer before hanging up.

I walk out of the bathroom and then went down to the kitchen. I walked up to Emily and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Good morning, princess," I say. "Morning, daddy," she says as she takes a sip of orange juice from her Cinderella cup.

Crystal was at the stove making scrabble eggs and I walked over to her. I then wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "Good morning, beautiful," I say, giving her a smile. "Good morning baby," she says.

She spins around, turning towards me and wraps her arms around my neck. She then leans into me and plants a chaste kiss on my lips. I pull her closer and deepened the kiss. Seconds later she pulls away. "Go sit beside Em ( Emily), I'll finish cooking," she says and gives me one last kiss before turning me in Ems's direction.

"Oh, babe, I'm taking you out later," I tell her. Don't worry about Emily my mom is babysitting, I add.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

After breakfast, I went out to get things in preparation for later on today. I just hope she says yes. I hired a few people to help me with this as well as some of my friends.

I've been jittery thinking about this all week and to be honest I'm very nervous.

I park my car in the lot of this famous flowers store. I grab my phone out of my centre console and get out.

There was a house illuminated sign with Delight Florals It had different flowers and plants on it too.

I opened the door to the store and is greeted by beautiful floral arrangements. "May I help you with something?" A store worker asks.

"Ah yes, What would be the best flowers to give to the love of your life?" I ask the worker. "I would say carnations," the worker replies.

"Could you show me some, please?" I ask politely. "Sure Sir, follow me," she says before walking away.

She brings me over to a relatively long table with all types of carnations. "I'll have a bouquet with the red, white and pink ones, please," I say.

"Sure, you can take a seat over there while you wait," she says.

About 15 minutes later I was able to walk out with a bouquet of carnations. Now it's time to go home to the love of my life and my amazing daughter.

>>>>>>>>>>>

I see Em in the living room, watching Paw patrol. I walk over to her and kiss her on the head before going to find Crystal.

"Are you getting ready?" I call out as I enter our bedroom. I didn't give her a specific time that we would leave so I wasn't surprised if she was getting ready now. "In here," I hear her soft voice calling out. She was in the bathroom so I walked over. "I'm coming in, love," I say before opening the door.

My dick immediately hardened at what I walked in on. Crystal's leg was up on the white marble counter, she was naked and her beautiful long hair flowing down her back. She was lotioning her legs. "Do you need help with lotioning, because believe me I would be happy to," I tell her, my voice seeming to have gotten deeper.

"I'm all good, baby," she says winking at me.

I looked at my watch to see what time it was and its 4 pm, we have time.

* Spicy Content * 

I walked over to her and smashed my lips on her plump, pink ones. She wrapped her hands around my neck as I bit her lower lip asking for entrance and she opened her mouth complying.

We stopped our tonsil wrestling to get breaths of hair. Her eyes were now hooded, shining with lust. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso. She then placed her hands on my face and held it while she kissed down my neck.

"You have on too many clothes, we need to change that," she smirks before coming out of my hands and then she began to unbutton my shirt.

After tossing my shirt somewhere in the bathroom she unblocked my belt and unbuttoned my pants, I helped her to get it off my body and she too discarded it.

We began kissing again but this time we were going to the bedroom. Seconds later I had her under me on our bed.

"Aren't we going out soon?" She asks breathlessly as I thrust into her. "Love, we have time," I say as I kiss down her neck.

She lets out a breathy moan as I bit her nipple, I then licked it and began to kiss around her supple breasts.

"Jess," she moans my name as she arches her back.

"Go faster," she says barely above a whisper. And I do just that. I can feel her getting close to the edge and my lips find hers.

I lift up her leg and hook it around me and I thrust into her harder. She cums as she screams out in ecstasy. Seconds later I released into her.

"You good, baby?" I ask as she lays still breathy heavily and her hair everywhere. I guess I did good and a grin spreads across my face.

"Shut up," she says rolling her eyes at me. "I loved it when you were rolling your eyes as I was fucking you," I smirk at her. This gets her to look at me. "I mean, I wouldn't mind doing that again," she says as her eyes run down my naked body. She's teasing me. "Round 2?"  I ask.

"I have to get ready," she says as she walks into the bathroom.

I smile as I hear the door lock. I have to get ready too.

I go to the closet to pick out my clothes. I chose a black button-up shirt, black pants, black dress shoes and a black and white coat.

I go wait on the bed for Crystal to finish with the bathroom. I know I could just use a guest bathroom but I couldn't bother.

Luckily, I didn't have to wait long as five minutes later she comes out with her silk black robe draped around her body.

...................

Crystal is wearing a skin-tight red dress with matching red heels and gold jewellery adorns her sinfully beautiful body.

"You look stunning, love," I tell her as I kiss her Jaw. "Thank you, baby, you look edible," she says and gives me a wink. I give her a grin and held her hand then walked her to my car.

I hadn't given her the bouquet yet, so I quickly do that. They look beautiful, she says as her eyes scan the flowers. She smiles and thanks me giving me a quick peck. "What kind are they?" she asks curiously. "They're called carnations and they mean love, speaking of that I love you," I say.

"And I love you, she says," a soft smile gracing her face.

"Ready, my love?" I ask her. "Yes, I am, darling," she responds. I open the passenger door and help her in. I close her door then walked over to my side and got in.

>>>>>>>>>>>

We pulled into the parking lot of the private beach I rented for the night. I had bought her slippers for the sand so she wouldn't have to walk in heels for later when we are walking on the beach. I grab the bag with them from the back then go to open her door and gave her my hand, helping her out of the car.

"Okay, love, I have a dinner planned and then we have the beach to ourselves after," I tell her as I walk her in the direction of the private space. It's not a restaurant. I got chefs to make our favourite food, then I got a server to give it to us.

I walk her up the stairs to the platform. It had canopies, flower arrangements, and fairy lights and it was well decorated.

I pull out a chair for her and then seat her, I then go over to my side and sit down.

"Do you like it?" I asked her. "Yes, Jess, It looks gorgeous, thank you," she says, a beautiful smile on her beautiful face.

The server then came with the food, we thanked them and then they headed off.

Me and Crystal then fell into easy conversation while eating the food.

We just finished eating and were having light conversation.

I got up and pulled out the small black box out of my pocket. I got on one knee in front of her and showed her the ring. "Crystal Myers, the love of my life, mother of my child, most beautiful woman I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, will you make me the happiest man to ever live and marry me?" I ask.

At this point, silent tears were streaming down her face. "Yes, Yes I will," she says smiling brightly at me.

I stand up and kiss her passionately. "I love you," she says as she pulls away. "And I love you, always," I say.

"Shall we take a walk on the beach, I got you slippers?" I ask. "Yup," she says linking her arms with mine.

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed this one, Sorry I didn't post last week. Have a good day. edit* I just realized that there were literally no punctuation marks in this chapter other than comas - so I had to go back and fix that. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 37.4K 22
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...
123K 4.8K 63
***You don't have to read "til death do us part 1 and 2 but to better understand the story and who people are it may be be good to read them because...
450K 10.4K 53
⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️ my story is literally a joke don't say i didn't warn you πŸ’€ . . . Victoria Kalie Maurice, despite having a terrible truth about...
1.3M 42.8K 101
It Is a one-night stand for a 24 years old college girl, Annabelle. With no strings attached. When she sees her baby father on the cover page of a ma...