His Forced Wife ~ [ COMPLET...

Oleh SheHatesMee

Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Part 1- The Wedding
Part 2- Reality Strikes
Part 3- The New Day
Part 4 - Determined To Fight
Part 5 - Thank You
Part 6 - The New Home
Part 7- The New Challenges
Part 8 - His Big B
Part 9 - Hero Or Villain?
Part 10 - Vanished
Part 11 - Changes
Part 12 - The Hospital
Part 13 - Brian
Part 14 - He Cares?
Part 15 - Perspective..
Part 16 - What Was That?
Part 17 - First Kiss
Part 18 - Why ?
Part 19 - The Movie Night
Part 20 - The Next Day
Part 21 - The Plan
Part 22 - Birthday Time
Part 23 - Surprise
Part 24 - Revenge?
Part 25 - Deal
Part 26 - Roma Clarke Valentino
Part 27 - Back Home
Part 28 - Wake Up Call
Part 29 - Mistake
Part 30 - The Truth
Part 31 - Decisions
Part 32 - Let's Talk It Out
Part 33 - The Vacation
Part 34 - Truth Or Dare
Part 35 - Legal Custody
Part 36 - Feelings
Part 37 - Single Shot
Part 38 - Sloshed Maya
Part 39 - Bad Decision
Part 40 - Consequences
Part 41 - Reality Check
Part 42 - Face It
Part 43 - Overreacted?
Part 44 - Handcuffed Saga
Part 45 - Rumours
Part 46 - Bad Feelings
Part 47 - Danger Ahead
Part 48 - Soul Sisters ?
Part 49 - SuperHero?
Part 50 - Evil Plan
Part 51 - Reunited After 7 Months
Part 52 - Consequences
Part 53 - Back Home
Part 54 - Proposal
Part 55 - Facing It
Part 56 - Surprise Vacation
Part 57 - Deal Over
Part 58 - Real Wedding
Part 59 - Screwed Up
Part 60 - Make Up
Part 61 - Limits
Part 62 - Back Together
Part 63 - Goof Up
Part 64 - Good News
Part 65 - Fault ?
Part 66 - New Experience
Part 67 - Mrs Valentino.!
Part 68 - New Side
Part 69 - Sloshed Again
Part 70 - The Day After
Part 71 - Realisation
Part 72 - Confrontation
Part 73 - Reaction
Part 74 - Being Parents
Part 75 - True Feelings
Part 76 - Trapped
Part 77 - Maya Nicholas Valentino
Part 78 - Punished
Part 79 - New Things
Part 80 - Face Troubles
Part 81 - The Valentinos
Part 82 - Time To Sort Out Things
Part 83 - Amelia's Revenge
Part 84 - Mother's Fury
Part 85 - Realization
Part 86 - I Love You Honey
Part 87 - His Way Of Loving
Part 88 - His Way To Punish
Part 89 - Her Style To Confront
Part 90 - FaceOff
Part 91 - Retaliation
Part 92 - Live With Results
Part 94 - Her Reasons
Part 95 - Let It Out
Part 96 - Come Clean
Part 97 - The Betrayal
Part 98 - Reunite
Part 99 - Marshalls
Part 100 - All Together
Part 101 - Baby Marshall
Part 102 - Stories
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Part 93 - Who's Chris

5.1K 367 61
Oleh SheHatesMee

Part 93

NICHOLAS POV

Two days!

Its been freaking two days since Mike had that accident causing Maya and Gracy get come back. Two days since the girls have either been in Stones Mansion or the hospital. Two days since I've been trying my best to talk to my stubborn ass wife who wouldnt even spare me a single look. I know how bad I fucked up and I also know I may never make up for it. I know why she is so bitter about the whole situation and I cant blame her for that.

Still I cant stop myself from being near her. Despite Nicole being around, and taking all the necessary precautions, I cant seem to get through the day till I dont get a glimpse of her. Wesley was right!

A glimpse will lead to a second glimpse and the second one will only leave me craving for many more glimpses.

And that's exactly what has happened! Despite warning myself to refrain from being anywhere near Maya, I am within her surrounding sneaking and peeking sights of her from distance.

After pestering Wesley a lot about Maya and Gracy's return here, I found out that only Maya and Gracy came back. The kids and Mum didnt come along and are still at the place where they have been after they left us. Even though I feel happy to see my wife after such a long time, my heart is still a little sore that I cannot see my son. Now it feels like ages since I last saw him. Since I last talked to him. Since I last played with him. Since I last spoiled him.

Recalling how rudely I spoke to him the last time I saw him, I know that I have hurt him so badly. Bunny out of everyone hates it when Maya and I fight. After the hospital incident where Bunny learnt about the bad stuff I did and said to Maya earlier, his reaction was one that gave me the hardest blow of my life. Forget talking, the kid didnt even spare me a second glance for months till Maya got out of that coma phase. And this time I royally screwed things up by fighting Maya in front of him. There's no way I'm going to get forgiven for it. My son may be safe with his grandmother but I know how bad his heart I've hurt.

Even if he does, I will never forgive myself for showing him that side of me!

It's almost evening now and after wasting in the Valentino Office so that Nicole doesnt find out that Maya's back and I'm trailing her from distance, I had to behave like the lunatic I have been from the past 4 months. Even though Wesley arranged security for Maya and Gracy, I know that I still have to be very careful when it come to my wife. Which is why I left the office first and Roman stayed back for some more time.

Right now I am at the hospital, as I enter the hospital, I locate Wes on the ground floor itself talking to the doctor and taking a file from the latter. Walking towards Wes, his phone rings which he picks up.

Being close enough to him now I can hear a muffled vague voice saying ; " And mommy? Is she okay? "

Hearing that faint familiar childlike voice from the phone, my fatherly instincts tell me that the person on the other side of the phone has to be my son.

" Yes! Your mommy is okay! And I promise to send her back as soon as I can! " Wesley says.

" Promise? " I again hear Bunny's little voice demand assurance.

Yaa! That's my son! Already needing his mom! Always looking out for his mom! Always making sure his mom is fine! The only one I know will never hesitate to side Maya no matter what!

" I promise you champ! Anyway you enjoy the game! We'll see you soon! " Wesley says while I hurry towards him hoping that I could get to at least talk to my little one. But before I can, Wesley ends the call and opens the file in his hand and flips over the pages.

" Was that Bunny? Is he okay? " I cant stop myself from question Wesley speaks while reading the papers that the nurse had handed him over.

Wesley replies, his eyes never leaving the papers; " Ya.. He's okay! Having fun with Chris! "

Chris!
Who's Chris?
Why is Chris?
My son is supposed to Mum!
And last I checked Mum's name was Amelia and not Chris!
I dont think she'll be changing her name to Chris.
Then who the freak is this Chris?
And why is my son with him while Maya is here?
What the Chris is going on here?
I need more details about this Chris situation here!

" Who's Chris? " I dont even try to hide my irritation as I question Wesley about this stranger being with my son.

" Fuck me! " Wesley mutters very lowly as his eyes widen in horror but I still manage to hear it. This kind of reaction from Wesley gives me bad vibes at this point.

Yaa. And on top of that Bunny is having a good time with my son. At this point I very much dont like the bond this man shares with my son.
I dont care what anyone thinks. But yes, I know that I am a damn jealous man! A jealous husband!
And even more a damn jealous father! That's my son!
I dont let Mike even say that Bunny was once his, there's no way in hell I'd let another man be anywhere my son trying to step in my shoes.

" Hmm He's he's a friend of mine!? " Wesley says clearly trying to cover up as I glare at him all annoyed.

In an attempt to get away from me, Wesley looks around frantically and says as he steps away from me; " Hey You're finally here! "

I see Maya wearing a hoodie and jeans walk in carrying a basket in her hands as two guards walk along her while Wesley walks towards her. One of the safety measures Wesley and Mike took to keep Maya and Gracy safe, to get them bodyguards.

Still looking tired and bloated from everything happening, Maya continues her way towards the elevator.

Fuck the drama! I need answers or I'll never be at peace.
My son is with a stranger and my wife seems to be okay with it!
Thats not the woman I recall as my son's mother.

" Maya, who the fuck is this Chris? And why is our son with him? " I question Maya trying to keep my calm while Maya looks at me all surprised upon mentioning that man's name as I walk towards her.

I dont like the way Maya's expressions change at my question. Looking at me all confused, Maya then turns her head towards Wesley with a resentful look making both of us aware that she's realized that I found out about the Chris guy from Wesley.

Wesley just turns his face away and presses the button to get the lift in an attempt to avoid Maya's eyes.

" Your son is not with Chris! " Maya replies calmly standing at a distance from me as the guards stand in between us. That one sentence somehow gives me a sense of assurance that no other man is trying to take my place in Bunny's life.

" You dont have a son! Did you forget that Bunny is my son! Only mine! " Maya's voice breaks my hopes as she reminds me of my own words.

" And Chris! You need to know nothing about him! I owe you no explanation about him! So instead of poking your nose in my and my son's lives, go back to your blonde and fuck her like you have been dying to! " Maya snaps back and goes inside the elevator.

Before I can do or say anything more, the elevator's doors close on my face while Maya looks at me with a sense of irritation on her face while I walk in her direction. Banging my hand on the door, I then assault the lift button on the side, not satisfied with the reply I got. I need more closure to this new drama. And I am not leaving without answers, I enter the other elevator heading to the floor where Mike is currently on.

Reaching the floor, I notice Mike being wheeled away some distance away. Maybe for his last scan before he's discharged. But that's not what I'm concerned about. If Wesley knows about Chris, then there's no way that Mike isnt aware of this Chris. And none of the two assholes bothered telling me about him before. I know for a fact that if today Wes wouldnt have blurted out about Chris, then maybe I would have never even known about this guy ever.

Walking further inside, I notice the two guards standing near the staircase door and talking to each other. And these two idiots are supposed to protect my wife! What a joke! Not bothering myself about them anymore, I continue walking to Mike's room from where I can hear few voices from. Recognizing thoses voices as Wesley's and Maya's, I continue in my path only to stop at the door as I glance in through the door seeing Maya scolding Wesley.

Throwing her hands in the air around, with frustration in her voice, Maya demands; " Why will you even mention Chris in front of Nicholas? Are you out of your mind Wes? "

" It was a mistake! I was caught up in the moment and it slipped out of my mouth! " Wesley evidently tries to make up for his tongue slip.

Dont know who this Chris guy is! But I already hate him! My wife is defending him! My son is spending time with him! And apparently he seems to be so freaking important to them just within few months!

Few months I stay away from them and this is what freaking happens! Like seriously!
Why can't other men just stay the fuck away from my wife and son?
My hands have already formed into fists.
I'm still on the path of discovering my hatred towards the Chris guy when Maya's voice brings me back.

" Really? And you think I'm gonna believe it? You didnt spill a thing about me and Chris for the last few months to anyone despite the tremendous mental pressure and work load you had. And now all of a sudden you accidentally tell Nicholas that my son is with Chris, another guy, while taking care of hospital formalities!

You really think that I'm still that dumb! " Maya's red annoyed face exposes Wesley's real intentions getting my troubled mind into further thinking.

I see the facial expressions on Wesley's face change drastically upon hearing Maya. The guilty look is completely gone with now confidence and pettiness taking over. Letting go of the farce he had put on, Wesley speaks again;

" Clearly you aint that dumb anymore! Something that I'm actually proud of! At least no one will take advantage of that anymore!

And yes! I deliberately mentioned Chris! I wanted Nick to know about Chris! I wanted Nick to be curious about Chris! I wanted Nick to be restless to know who Chris is and why Bunny is with him! "

Congratulations Wesley!
You've succeeded in what you wanted!
I know about Chris and I'm definitely not happy about his existence.
And now I need answers else I know I'm gonna raise hell after now Maya told me nothing about him.

Right now if I have to end all this damn thing to get my son and wife back then fine! Bring it fucking on!
I'd just prepone my plans to kill Nicole and tell Maya the truth right away. I'd just skip the torturing Nicole part.

No Nicole! No problem!
And the Mafia!
I'd figure out a way to deal with them and keep my wife and son safe from them.

" But why? Why would you do that? You only told me to move on and never look back!

You brought Chris in my life! You made Chris the hope of my son's life! I told you not to do it but you did it anyway! Nicholas no longer has any place in our lives. So let's no screw this up!

Nicholas does not need to know anything more about Chris! " Maya seems annoyed that I know about this.

" You're right! I only said that! I am the one who introduced you to Chris. I wanted you to move on and forget Nick. And also yes, Nick doesnt need to know much about Chris! All he needs to know about Chris is that Chris exists and is now in your life! Only that much detail is enough to torment him for the rest of his days! " Wesley continues speaking making me seriously doubt whether he has completely forget that along with being Maya's brother, he's also my best-friend.

And what kind of a best friend does that?
What kind of a best friend introduces one's wife to another man after a fight?
Wesley out of all knows why I pushed Maya away! Yet he did this to me? I mean I know that I yelled at the woman that I never loved her but the reality is that I do love Maya and only Maya.

The thought of this other man is Maya and Bunny's life trying to take my place now has disturbing knots of anxiety and uneasiness forming in my stomach. I feel a headache forming.

Nope! No this!
I'm telling her everything!
Many other thoughts related to that man and my wife and child start popping in my mind till Maya opens her mouth again and demands Wesley as I am about to open the door and enter the room; " What is it exactly that you want that man know about me and Chris? What? That after leaving Nicholas Valentino, I got with another man and screwed him! "

Hearing the last sentence coming out of Maya's mouth has me frozen on the stop as chills run all over my body.

What?
You did what Maya?
No! Absolutely Fucking No!
That can't be!
I definitely have misheard!
Maybe she said 'scolded him' and I misheard as 'screwed him'.

But then again Maya speaks with pure anger and irritation on her face; " You really think that I care what Nicholas will think about me after learning that he's not the only man I fucked! You want Nicholas to know about what I did after leaving him?
Cool! Be my guest! Tell him! Tell him every single thing! I dont care!
I sent him the divorce papers and separated from him. I ended everything with him before accepting Chris! Unlike him, I wasnt sleeping around with others the very day I got married!
I had the minimum decency of ending things with him then moving on! Nicholas didnt wanted to be kept, and I wasnt going to keep fighting for a man like that my entire life! So what Nicholas now thinks about me doesnt matter! "

Maya's words about her and that man keep ringing in my head. I cant get rid of what I heard as I walk away from the room needing some time to process all what I just heard leaving Maya and Wesley in the room only unaware of my presence there.

That cant be true!
It just cant be true!
Maya loves me! She said it! She meant it! I saw her true love! I waited for that moment!
Then again I recall my own doings.
I recall my own words

You really thought I loved you?

Stupid things I did for just a pussy!

Can you imagine how hard it was for me to do all that shit, do all that lovely-dovey bullshit so that you would believe that I am falling in love with you!

You are going to wait for me to come back and fuck you like the slut you are.

As from today you and your son will do exactly what I will want you two to do!

Pissed at myself, I feel like kicking myself at this point. What if it is true? What if Maya actually gave that asshole a chance? How can I even blame her right now? Am I not the reason why she's distant from me now! Am I not the reason why another man had the chance to be with her! Am I not the factor that pushed her away from me and towards other man!

At the realization that I am the reason why another guy got to touch my wife, tears escape my eyes.

Flashes of Maya in bed with another man starts cropping up in front of my eyes.

Kissing her!

Claiming her!

Touching her!

Penetrating her!

Going down on her!

Seeing her in that state!

Making her submit to him!

Doing everything that only I was supposed to be doing to her!

Oh My God!
NO!
JUST NO!

Thoses disgusting thoughts and blurry visions just make me feel extreme sick. My wife was with another man and I was the reason. Water mixed with my saliva starts flooding my mouth as there's a salty chemical taste invades my mouth. The pain is blasting my head, I cant bring myself to breathe normally at this point and my vision gets blurry due to the tears flowing out of my eyes. Before I know I feel all the contents in my stomach rebel, raising up my throat and flowing out of my mouth. I hold on to the wall for support as I throw up emptying my stomach.

In that state of dizziness with more dark thoughts clouding all my existence, I can no longer handle myself and collapse down as I hear my name being taken. Darkness spreads in front of my eyes as I realize how I have brought misery in my own life. At this point all I want is to have taken a better way to get my wife and son to safety instead of humiliating them.

MEANWHILE
MIKE'S WARD
THIRD PERSON POV

Inside the ward after informing Maya about what's happening with Nicholas outside, Gracy announces with a smirk looking at Maya and Wesley; " Well I dont think Nick appreciates you sleeping with Chris! "

" Should I care? And to be frank karma is a bitch! Even I didnt appreciate him sleeping with Nilda! Anyways that doesnt matter anymore. I'm not going to go back to Nicholas no matter what! " Maya replies taking a bite from the sandwiches she brought along in her basket sounding satisfied with what Gracy just said and continues ; " So why not give Chris a chance! Moreover Bunny wants Chris in his life more than he wants Nicholas! So why not! " Winking at Gracy, Maya continues to eat while Gracy and Wesley share a mischievous look about the whole situation.

Seeing how comfortable the two girls are with the whole situation, Wesley cant help but question them; " Chris and Bunny! You bet!
Plus both of you are pretty much talking this revenge thing very serious right? "

" Should we not? Didnt you only prepare us for this! " Gracy answers first.

Adding more, Maya also confesses; " Exactly just like we rehearsed this part so many times to make it look as real as possible! To accidentally let Nicholas know about Chris! "

" Whatever! Now Nick knows about Chris! What next? "

Done.

How was it?
Say hi to Chris guys.
What are your thoughts about him?
What was your favorite part of this update.?

What do you think is going to happen..??!
And many more details you liked or disliked.!?

Stay safe everyone.

Don't forget to tell me what you think of this and do leave any suggestions.
Follow me on Instagram for additional sneak peaks of the story..

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME, PATIENCE, LOVE AND CONCERN.
MEANS A LOT TO ME.

Lots of Love
SheHatesMee
IG: @thosedamnedthoughts

Do comment and vote, it motivates me as an author. 💗

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

42.2K 518 20
"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not done yet. I need this so badly right now...
1.2M 57.8K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
214K 9.9K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
8.3M 197K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...