Little Wicked Game (2021)

By KatherineYork7

This is a story for everyone who loves Blair Waldorf ~Russo Amore has everything a girl might want...all exc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 : Epilogue

Chapter 24

559 87 91
By KatherineYork7

Russo's p.o.v

The cold wind was blowing my hair back in slow motion as I walked towards the school with my baddie music playlist blasting in my ears.

I was wearing one of Shay's bad mood outfits that I borrowed, hyping myself up for today's meeting.

Damyan approached me and he took my hand without saying a single word. He walked in the same vibe and tempo as me. He was wearing his Tom Hardy jacket and looking fine as hell.

As I instructed him this morning over our wake up call, he shall not speak to me this morning while I'm wearing earphones and will match my vibe the best he can.

He agreed and then delivered like a king.

He suddenly pulled out a pair of sunglasses out of his pocket and put them over his eyes. The man understood the assignment and then took it to another level.

Once my hype music was over I removed the earphones out of my ear and smiled at him.

"Good morning king."

He took his sunglasses off and leaned over, giving me a peck on the lips. "Are you really going to call me like that in public?"

"I thought daddy was a bit excessive in the morning even for us."

He pinched my cheek. "Do you ever wash that mouth woman?"

"Not after you kiss it. I want to savor your taste." I winked at him.

"I don't even wanna know what you listened to this morning." He looked at his watch. "You need help. I'm going now."

Pleasee. He loved it. I smiled cheekily and waved my hand. "See you at lunch."

He just waved me off trying to hide his smirk..

***

I tapped my fingers in rhythm over the desk. The student body presidents sat opposite of me. Each and everyone looked more imposing and obnoxious than the other.

Oh well. I would look like that too if I was president.

There were two girls and one guy. The guy was from an all-boys school, and one of the girls from an all-girls school.

Those were not the problem. The girl who had the audacity to sit in the middle, look at me like I'm trash and come from the only other mixed school in the district- was the problem I needed to worry about.

Of course she'd be petty enough to place the Christmas festival on the same day as us. She was the one who caused Bradberry a headache.

"I'm pretty interested in how this meeting is going to go since you're the only one in this room that's not a student body president." She said.

I smirked. "If I was a student body president I wouldn't have to hold this meeting."

She leaned back into the chair crossing her arms. "I think I speak for everyone when I say, why are we here?"

I chuckled. "Are you the president of the presidents? Woo sorry. Didn't know I was talking to the big guy here." I pointed at the others. "That's cute. Is she your boss?"

They didn't seem even a little bit amused that I suggested that.

"Why are we here?" The guy asked.

I went straight to the point."We're hosting a Christmas festival this year. Change your dates or drop it."

"Why?" The other girl asked.

"Because the festival we're doing is going to be so big and eventful, you won't be able to make the money back you'll need for the school fund. I'm just saving you trouble beforehand. Thought I should be fair and give you a warning."

The main problem laughed. "Who were you again?"

"Russo. Remember it." I got up and walked over to the other desk, taking the box and carrying it back to the desk. I sat over the table and opened the box.

I took the cupcake out and handed it to her. "Token of friendship."

I continued taking cupcakes out and handed each one to the others. "Try it." I urged the other girl.

"Mm this is good." She said taking a bite of it.

"I know right." I smiled. "I have the patisserie save the best for me. Next time you visit I'll ask them to save some tarts. They're the best. Do you like tarts?"

"I guess so." She smiled. "I can't have too much though. I get bloated easily."

"Ugh tell me about it." I shook my head. "Only girls get it." I turned towards the guy. "Which is why I'm counting on you to help us out here and eat a share for both of us."

"I'm not a fan of sweets." He said and reluctantly took a bite out of the cupcake.

"And what do you like?"I leaned even more over the desk. "Pretzels, soft bagels or..oh you have a little something here." I pointed at the corner of his mouth and he immediately wiped his mouth.

"Cute." I gave him a charming smile and he averted his eyes slightly embaressed.

The main problem tapped her hand over the table. "Can you get back in your seat?"

"Of course." I hopped off the desk and sat back down. "Should I order coffee too. The cafe near us is just..."

"Where did Bradberry even find you from?" The main problem asked annoyed.

"So we agreed right? You're not throwing the Christmas festival and instead, you come here and enjoy it. I'll have both of your preferences." I smiled at the presidents.

"I don't mind." The girls said.

"I'll reschedule ours." The guy added.

Yes!!! The other two were already with me on this.

"I don't think so.I'm not canceling or rescheduling anything. " The problem spoke. Ah this woman again.

Luckily Luca already did some really detailed research.

"Oh come on. Give your students a break for one year and just come to have fun here. We have really hot students here. Are you guys single?" I looked at her particularly.

She pressed her lips together, still irritated.

"I think my friend would really like you. Do you like sporty guys? Mmm I bet you do." I smiled cheekily. "Come one.. Let's bury hatches this year and have fun."

The problem finally smiled. "Ahh fine."

"Aaaa." I got up and hugged her. "You're the best."

She rolled her eyes but smiled.

"I'll send you guys proper invitations..You can tell your students to come and have fun too. Now more cupcakes or should we take this down to the coffee shop and I treat you to the best latte of your life?"

And just like that the meeting ended in success.

***

Russo's p.o.v

"Move that decoration a bit to the left." I instructed Mateo from Damyan's class.

"Like this?" He asked.

"Perfect." I gave him the okay and he got off the ladder.

A few days later after I had told Bradberry that the festival was on and I had agreed with the presidents that they're not going to do theirs, she almost fainted.

Eventually, she just sulked and told me to do whatever I wanted. Tomislav just laughed his ass off after I told him what I did to win them over. He was definitely entertained.

And now with a few days away from our Christmas day festival, we were preparing for the biggest event we had ever done. I was up to my neck buried in work. Well a bit more than usual.

I went over thousands of ideas and plans with all the year presidents and made sure each and every class was included and contributed to this festival. It was very important for the most creative ideas to be rationally looked over and realized. I wanted this festival to sparkle.

"Russo I can't stick this to the ceiling." One of the girls in charge of stars called me over.

I climbed on the desk. "Give me that babe." I added another sticker on the star and slapped it on the wall as hard as I could.I did it a few times to make sure it didn't fall off.

The star eventually stuck.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"No problem." I dusted off my hands and jumped off the desk. I headed over to the main hall to see how things with the Christmas tree were doing.

The school hallways were busy with students rushing and decorating.

The Christmas tree in the hallways was so tall and grandiose in size I just had to stop and take a deep breath in. It was still far from fully decorated as there were too many branches, but it was already beautifying the main hall.

"I'm going to cry. It's beautiful." I told the students in charge of decorating.

"Thank you." They smiled. "Do you wanna get called for the star on the top?" One of the guys asked me.

"Umm hell yeah. I better not miss it." I told him and then headed outside. The courtyard was nicely lit with millions of lights on every wall and tree.

I saw one of the light nets over the bush not working. I climbed up on a bench to see why they didn't work checking the thin cables. I think somewhere along the cable there is a rip but there really is no point in fixing it.

Might as well change them.

I jumped off the bench and two arms wrapped around me pulling me to someone's chest.

The familiar scent made me smile.

"Why are you not wearing a jacket? You'll freeze." Damyan whispered in my ear.

"I'm in a rush today so I'm not cold." I turned around and brushed his nose with mine.

"I have something for you. Come." He tugged on my hand and pulled me towards the gym building.

"What is it? Did you get me something? Or.. Are we doing something? Mm? Mm? Yan.." I asked impatiently.

We got inside the gym where the sports teams were in charge of decorating. They had managed to make a simple gym look like a hotel ballroom. They even set up the stage as I asked them too.

"Oh this is perfect." I stared at the decorations amazed. Damyan had left me alone for a second while I looked around.

"I love that." I told George who was painting a large snowman.

"Not me. I wanted to paint boobs on it."

"Now that would be a sight." I laughed.

"Here." Damyan showed up again and handed me a hot cup of coffee with an adorable Christmas cup sleeve.

"Oh my god." I closed my eyes inhaling the coffee scent. I needed this so badly it was almost orgasmic.

Damyan tugged my hand to go somewhere, but wherever it was I didn't care.

We slipped behind a giant curtain to what seemed like a private space they made for equipment stuff.

They left a long flat gym bench there.

"Sit." Damyan ordered and I sat down still in awe with the coffee.

He sat next to me and took off his jacket while I was taking a few sips of the coffee. It was the perfect temperature for drinking.

He swung his jacket over my shoulders and then gently caressed my hair.

"Are you single?" I glanced at him. "Cause if I was your girlfriend I'd lock you up somewhere and never let you out."

He smiled. "Sshh , she might hear you and get ideas."

"Mmm I bet you'd like that." I smirked

"Aren't you just projecting your kinks onto me?"

I closed my eyes and chuckled. With this warm coffee cup in my head and Damyan stroking my head I suddenly felt like all the energy left my body.

"Give me that." He took the cup of coffee away and placed it on the ground.

"My joy..." I pouted.

"You have me, now hush." He tugged me to lower my head in his lap and then used his jacket as a blanket.

I closed my eyes. "I have to go and check with the senior classes to make sure they're not slacking off."

"I'll text Kosta to check on them. He'll get them in order, don't worry and rest a bit."

"Okay.."I pulled one of my arms out of the cover and felt my way around until I got his hand and brought it over to my lips, kissing it.

"I love you." I brought his hand over my chest. Ah finally some peace.

I felt his lips over my forehead. "I love you too." The words were whispered so sweetly like it was a beautiful dream.

It took me a while to blink my eyes open. "Did you just say you love me?"

He nodded.

"Did I say I love you?"

He chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose then my lips. "You beat me to it."

I rose up and turned towards him. "I can't believe I said it first. I was determined to wait for you to say it first."

He ruffled my hair playfully. "Why does it matter?"

"Well I.. uh.. It's.." I was struggling with my logic today.

"Eh.. uh..ah" He imitated me.

"Stop it." I whined.

He put his hand on my neck and kissed me. It wasn't a kiss I expected in school, but being behind the curtain in this little dark private space, it just invited a long lingering kiss.

I don't know if it was the words that made it so good, but he slipped his tongue into my mouth slowly swirling it around mine while holding my face into his hands. The kiss was so slow and sensual that I started getting hot and tossed off his jacket.

"Get on my lap." He said over my lips and then sunk his fingers in my hair. A small whimper escaped my lips, but he continued to kiss me with the same intensity.

I saddled him and squeezed my thighs together.

His hands instantly came down onto my thighs and his hands brushed over my thighs under my skirt.

A loud piercing sound suddenly came through the speakers making us break the kiss and cover our ears.

"Testing..testing..mic check." Someone spoke over the speakers.

Damyan and I were looking at each other confused.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Damyan and Russo wherever you're hiding in here, but there are some students here looking for Russo."

We peeked behind the curtains to see George getting off the stage with the mic.There was a group of students that indeed were waiting for me.

We walked over to see what the problem was. Among them was one of the yearly presidents with me on the student council.

"What's wrong?" I asked them.

"Russo we have a big problem. The school that was supposed to cancel their Christmas festival, just booked it on the same date as us."

Now this is a proper cliff hanger ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Faking It By Kate

Teen Fiction

116K 7.7K 54
All that high school junior Ellie Morris-Whittaker wants is to play division one soccer in college. Good thing she has a full ride to a super-prestig...
7.7M 321K 48
"Its a deal then". "Okay", he replied and before I had the chance to kick him out of my couch, outside my door away from me he placed his lips on min...
2.3M 41.3K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...