Avatar: The Fire Twins

By O_Cansino

The Fire Nation royal family are one of the more powerful families of all the world. They possess a great ski... More

The kid from the sky
Innocence of a child
Fire Bending
Agni-Kai
Overcoming the past
First Mission
The rescue of a baby
The chase
Promises
Bonding
Protecting home
Betrayal
Surprise News
The end of the war
Fulfilling a promise
Family reunion. PART1
Family reunion Part 2
Notes before the chapter
The New Threat
The strongest team
Training time
The Saibaimen
The real battle begins
A hopeless feeling
The end of the invasion
A new plan
Destination Namekku-sei
The Dragon Balls
Vegeta's new power
The last soldier
THE GINYÜ TOKUSENTAI!
Azula's disappointment
Furiza's transformation
Goku arrived
Goku's true power
Escape from Namekku-sei
The peace is back
The golden warrior
A gift for hard work
Notes before the next saga
No weakling allowed
Kyoshi Island
The Fire Nation
Northern Water Tribe
Republic City
A new fruit
A Cooler visit to Fire Nation
Notes

Need to rest

524 20 5
By O_Cansino

Furiza was in the same village where they killed all the habitants. In front of Furiza were Zabon and Apuru, a soldier in the Furiza army.

- Dodoria hasn't returned. Could he still be searching for Vegeta's allies?

- Forget about him. If he can't find those fools, then let him be. Go and search for the remaining Dragon Balls.

Apuru made a comment to Furiza, which was accepted by Furiza.

- Yes, sir. If we search for the remaining villages, we should find them.

- Very well. I will take the five Dragon Balls we already have.

- Yes, sir.

- I am counting on you two.

Furiza made the Dragon Ball levitate, and he flew away with the Dragon Balls were behind him.

After a while, Azula, Toph and Goku felt the presence of two people. The three were relieved that it did not feel like the energy of Vegeta or his allies.

Before they could feel the presence of the Great Patriarch, they were wandering around and on their way, they found a place to let Azula rest for a while before continuing.

When they found the place, they saw a building that looked like a giant white bug. It was over a lonely and high structure of the rock. If they were back on their planet, they will think that this Great Patriarch was an air-bender, only for the place he decided to put his house.

When Azula and the others landed in front of what looked to be the entrance, a Namekku-seijin emerged from the building. He looked taller than the average, and his energy was higher.

- Greetings, visitors. The Great Patriarch is waiting for you. He already has a gist of what is happening. Please come in.

Azula, Goku and Toph flew the Namekku-seijin inside the building. He floats to the second floor, and they follow him. To their surprise, in the room was a Namekku-seijin that looked old and bigger than any other person.

- Great Patriarch, I've brought the visitors.

Azula and Goku bowed making the fire nation sign with their hands. Toph was still amazed by the size of the Great Patriarch and was "looking" with aw. Azula elbowed her without losing her posture. Toph reacted and bowed and made the earth kingdom gesture with her fist.

The patriarch chuckled a little, and then he caught.

- Welcome travellers. First, let me give you my gratitude for saving the people of the village under Snai. Thank you very much.

- It was nothing. They helped us, so it was natural to help them back.

- Many of my children have been killed by these terrifying invaders... they appear to be seeking the Dragan Balls. It pains me to think that the orbs of hope would bring this pain.

- Great Patriarch. We request your Dragon Ball. We are planning to leave with them, so the wish of the invaders that are attacking won't come true.

- I see. You speak the truth, your heart is still conflicted, but you are brave enough to choose your own path.

Patriarch took the Dragon Ball.

- I will entrust you the Dragon Ball of one star. But I am afraid that your wish won't come true.

Toph got surprised and asked.

- Yo-You know about it?

- I can get information about what is happening.

- And Why our wish won't come true?

- Unfortunately, the time I have left in this world is only a few days. And once I die, the Dragon Balls will cease to exist.

Toph looked disappointed, and with tears in her eyes, she stood tall and spoke.

- We are going to protect these Dragon Balls. So that their wishes do not come true.

The great Patriarch smiled at them.

- Thank you for your assistance. I am too old to protect it, and Nail here won't be able to defend me.

The three of them felt a little tense. Azula just thought again that their plan was getting destroyed little by little.

- By the way. The three of you possess exceptional powers. It's a shame that so much it is lying dormant. Please let me assist you at least in this way. That can help you in your future battles.

Azula, Goku and Toph looked at each other. They did not understand completely what he was saying. Toph is the one that walked to the front.

The Great Patriarch put her hand in her head. Toph was not sure what was going to happen. When he said that she had a dormant power she did not believe it. She has trained all this time, and until now, she has been proud of her results. She was no match to this invader, but she understood her limitations.

Or so she thought. Suddenly a burst of energy grew in front of her. For a while, she was dizzy from the amount of energy she had. She was able to feel the energy around, and her earth bending let her feel the entire factions of everyone. It was like she was able to see with great detail. She felt lighter, faster, and stronger.

Azula and Goku were surprised by the sudden energy boost of Toph.

- All this power. It's mine?

The great patriarch smiled at her.

- Please, allow me to help you too.

Azula was next, and once her potential was unlocked she felt a worm inside. With that feeling, she regained her confidence.

Goku was next, and with a big smile, Goku energy was unlocked. After unlocking Goku's energy, the Great Patriarch looked tired. The Namekku-seijin that let them enter go closer to the Patriarch to check for his health.

After coughing the old Namekku-seijin said:

- Young Goku. I was able to unluck only a small part of your energy. Unfortunately, my health won't allow me to unlock it completely.

Goku nodded and thanked him.

Vegeta felt the sudden powers. He knew that they should be Kakaroto and his companions. He flew to his directions without any kind of prevention. In his mind was only his desire for revenge. But in the middle of his flight, he was stopped by Zabon.

- Vegeta... I didn't intend to find you, but Lord Furiza will be happy after I kill you.

- You killing me? Don't make me laugh. I already killed Dodoria. I didn't even break a sweat.

- Yo-You expect me to believe that?

- I don't care if you do. He is already dead.

- Why do you continue to rebel against Lord Furiza?

- Simple. My pride as a Sayajin do not allow me. And now that I've found a way to break free and acquire Eternal life in the process.

- I see. You are after the dragon balls.

Zabon snorted at the idea.

- And you really think that is everything you need to defeat Lord Furiza? His powers are beyond what you or I could dream.

- Shut up. I have enough of this chatter!!

Vegeta disappeared from Zabon view and reappeared at his side. Zabon tried to attack him with a punch, but Vegeta was able to stop it with his hands, and without letting the grab, he trow him up.

Zabon could control himself, stop in the middle of the air and blast a powerful attack to Vegeta, but the Saiyajin deflected with a swing of his hand. The explosion when the blast landed on the ground was loud and bright. Vegeta wasted no time and lunch himself against Zaboon with his elbow.

Zabon tried to hit him right away, but all his kicks and punches were easily dodged by Vegeta. The prince of the Saiyajin moved over Zabon, and with a kick, Zabon was sent to the ground. Vegeta did not let him go, and once his opponent started to stand up, he kicked him and made him fall to the ground.

The green-haired stood up with small bruises but with a smirk on his face.

- I must say I am surprised by your new powers. For that, I will allow you to see my true form.

- Your "true" form, you say? HAHAHA

- Laugh all you want. In reality, it's a pity. As someone that prefers beauty, I do not like to transform my appearance in that state. But it is better to die.

- Transform? Like we Sayajins do? Ha! From the three, you are the one that had to say the most absurd thing.

- I don't become absurdly large like the Sayajins, but my strength overwhelmingly increases.

- Sure, let see then.

- With pleasure.

Zabon smirk grew wider, and suddenly her body become bulkier, and his facial appearance changed completely.

The change of energy took Vegeta by surprise and before he could react, Zabon was already in front of him. The green-haired warrior grabbed the Saiyajin head, headbutted him, and threw him into the sky.

Vegeta was able to regain control of himself and flew back to Zabon. Unfortunately, he also flew in his direction and punched him. The punch sent him to fly to one side, and Zabon used that moment to blast an energy attack. Vegeta dodged the blast, but Zabon appeared and kicked him with his knee in the stomach.

Vegeta put made a blast of energy to put some distant between Zabon and himself.

Once both were with some distance between each other, Vegeta started to calm himself. Vegeta was panting heavily and disbelieving that one in front of him was the same person. Then Zabon rebel something to Vegeta:

- You seem surprised. Did you think that the Sayajins were the only ones with the ability to transform? Your ignorance can only be compared to your arrogance. Let me tell you one thing before you die. Lord Furiza can also transform.

Vegeta was surprised at the revelation, and at that very moment, Zabon launched another energy attack. Vegeta flew up, but Zabon anticipated and punched him in the stomach. Before Vegeta could recover, the green-haired hugged him and flew headfirst with an amazing speed to the ground. Before they could touch the ground, Zabon threw Vegeta to the ground, and he stood in midair.

At landing, Vegeta made a great crater. Satisfy with the result, Zabon believed he killed Vegeta and left the place.

Azula, Goku and Toph went to find their ships. But they find out that they were gone. The three landed to search in the area and to use Toph earth bending to locate them. To their surprise, the ships were moved.

They were in a location where a bigger plate-shaped ship was located.

Toph revealed that it's the same ship where the rest of the Dragon Balls are. After a few moments, they feel a familiar presence getting closer. It was one of the Namekku-seijin from the village they visited.

They followed the Namekku-seijin to a cave, and some villagers were there. The cave was very deep and had many tunnels underground.

Goku told the villagers that they only have the two Dragon Balls, and one is from the great Patriarch. Due to the exhaustion, they decided to take a nap in the cave. After that, they fished to eat something. After all, they had not eaten since they arrived, and the food and the proper rest made them have a clearer mind.

Inside the small room that Toph made with her earth bending, they were discussing their next move together with the elder of the village.

Azula used her fire-bending and was able to put illumination inside the room. Toph was the first to speak.

- I know. Why don't we make a distraction and go inside their ship and steal the Dragon Balls? And for our first wish is to transport everyone, except them, to our planet.

Goku and the patriarch's eyes illuminate at the prospect of the idea. Hope at last, but Azula shut down their hopes.

- We do not know how their ships work. And you already told us that the place is way too big. And the distraction you want to put may kill somebody.

Azula saw their reaction. She knew that she and Toph were stronger than the men who were with the small one, and Goku may be able to put a fight with that one. But she does not want to risk it. The plan has to be precise.

Zabon arrived at the ship with Furiza.

- Oh, Zabon. Any information on the remaining Dragon Balls

- Lord Furiza, Unfortunately, I was unable to find any village. But I can assure you that the problem with Vegeta was dealt with.

- And the body.

- I did not locate the body, however, I can assure you that even by the slim chance that he is alive, he will have grave injuries.

- Why did you not confirm his death?

- Well, he was underwater.

While Furiza and Zabon were talking, Apuru, the soldier who was also searching for a village, appeared.

- Lord Furiza. I found a village but was abandoned not long ago.

- They were alerted.

- Maybe by Vegeta companions.

Zabon felt the pressure of Furiza over him, and a chill ran over his spine.

- Zabon. Bring Vegeta at once. And, for your sake, he better be alive.

Zabon was going to leave when he heard the orders of Furiza to the other soldier.

- Apuru. Contact Wakusei furīza 17 at once, and inform the Ginyū Tokusentai that they are to report here. Have them bring our replacement Scouters as well! I expect them in no more than five days.

- Yes, Sir!

Zabon wanted to say something about the involvement of the Ginyū Tokusentai, but he remained silent. He was already in a bad spot in front of Furiza. So, he flew over to the same place where he fought Vegeta.

When he arrived at the place, he could see that Vegeta was still alive. Vegeta has been crawling, but he has not moved too far away from where Zabon left him.

- You are quite tough. But thanks to that I'll be spared. It's your lucky day. We will heal you and take the information of the Dragon Balls from you.

With that, Zabon took Vegeta and flew back to the ship where Furiza was waiting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.9K 61
What if there was someone else who could bend all four elements? Someone who was meant to help the Avatar? Meet Naya- born to a mother from the Sout...
195K 5.1K 28
❝ if you fight fire with fire, then the whole world will go up in smoke.❞ ─ Soza | Zuko, the first Fire Nation prince. | Azula, the second born. | S...
514K 12.3K 60
Katzumi the Third born to Fire Lord Ozai, she had a peaceful soul along with her brother Zuko before Ozai badly burned him and banished Zuko. Katzumi...
20.7K 590 11
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avata...