Avatar: The Fire Twins

By O_Cansino

The Fire Nation royal family are one of the more powerful families of all the world. They possess a great ski... More

The kid from the sky
Innocence of a child
Fire Bending
Agni-Kai
Overcoming the past
First Mission
The rescue of a baby
The chase
Promises
Bonding
Protecting home
Betrayal
Surprise News
The end of the war
Fulfilling a promise
Family reunion. PART1
Family reunion Part 2
Notes before the chapter
The New Threat
The strongest team
Training time
The Saibaimen
The real battle begins
A hopeless feeling
The end of the invasion
A new plan
Destination Namekku-sei
The Dragon Balls
Need to rest
The last soldier
THE GINYÜ TOKUSENTAI!
Azula's disappointment
Furiza's transformation
Goku arrived
Goku's true power
Escape from Namekku-sei
The peace is back
The golden warrior
A gift for hard work
Notes before the next saga
No weakling allowed
Kyoshi Island
The Fire Nation
Northern Water Tribe
Republic City
A new fruit
A Cooler visit to Fire Nation
Notes

Vegeta's new power

707 25 4
By O_Cansino

Vegeta arrived at the Namekku-sei. He hurried to travel after he was healed.

With the scouter in his ear, he could hear the orders of him to go back. He was sick of following Furiza orders. He also heard about the plan of Furiza about finding the Dragon Balls, the mystical object of the Namekku-seijin that can grant you wishes.

He knew that with his current power and with a little cunning, he should be able to gather the Dragon Balls and ask for a wish for himself, Immortality.

Vegeta was not driven by vengeance, but pride. The prince of Saiyajins, the most powerful warrior race, has been ordered around, and it can't happen anymore. Vegeta wants his freedom, he doesn't know what he will do after he gets it, but he will work it out once he gets it.

Standing outside his ship, he waited. He knew Furiza will send someone to him and that they will underestimate him. He will use this to make a statement, to make it clear, that he should have never messed with the Sayajins.

After waiting for some minutes, Vegeta heard a communication with the scouter.

- I am acting on strict orders from Lord Furiza! I've been ordered to kill you. Do you hear that, Vegeta? Now I'm free to kill you!

Vegeta smirked when he heard the voice. Kyui is one of Furiza soldiers that has been on Vegeta's killing radar for a long time. If it wasn't for Furiza's army, Vegeta would have killed him long ago.

- Don't make me laugh, Kyui. Do you really believe that you stand a chance?

- Are you blind? Look at the numbers of your scouter. I am stronger than you.

Vegeta's smirk grew wider. The taunt was effective, and his enemy flew faster to his location.

It did pass only a few minutes, and Kyui arrived. Kyui, who is purple and with holes in the top side of his head, stood in front of Vegeta with a smirk on his face,

- hehehe. It seems that it is time to settle the score. Though, with your power level, it seems you won't be putting up too much of a fight.

- Allow me to open your eyes. I'll show you an interesting trick I learned in my last battle.

- Ha! What? How to escape barely alive?

- The ability to control my power level at will.

The prince of the Sayajin's grimaced darkly and concentrated all his power. The planet started to shake, and Kyui also did, but not because of the plane. The purple man looked at the scouter in disbelief. The fast increase of power that went beyond 22000 made the scouter explode.

Vegeta calmed and controlled his power. The planet stopped shaking, but the saiyajin opponent was still shaking in fear. Suddenly the purple guy started to talk.

- Wai- Wait a minute, Ve-Vegeta! I just had a great idea! Let's work together! I can lend you a hand. I never liked Lord Furi -I mean, Furiza. Think about it. If we team up we could defeat Zabon and Dodoria.

Vegeta was pissed off. Cowardliness is something that Vegeta despise the most.

- Look at you, spewing such blatant lies. You really are a pathetic bastard.

- It's not a lie. You have to believe me, Vegeta... Ah! Lord Furiza!

Vegeta turned to see to his back when Kyui called for Furiza. At that moment, the purple man started to shoot multiple energy blasts at Vegeta.

A big explosion happened, and a cloud of dust was where Vegeta was. The purple man was laughing, but when the cloud, lifted he didn't see Vegeta there. Then from behind him, a voice spoke.

- Even for you, that was a pretty pathetic attempt.

- When did you?

Kyui started to shake again and decided to escape, but he was punched in the stomach by Vegeta. The hit sent the purple man flying up, Vegeta used a simple energy attack with two of his fingers, and Kyui body exploded.

The saiyajin prince smirked again, and then he thought about his next opponents. He knew that he could defeat Zabon and Dodoria, and any of them will be sent to deal with him. Realizing that Furiza could track him with the scouter, he destroyed the machine.

His first mission will be to find at least one Dragon Ball, and with that in mind, he left.

Azula, Goku and Toph were resting inside a cave. They were too tired. Their first idea was to rotate the day when one will keep all-night shift, but they realized a little too late that the planet had 2 suns. Azula grinned at the prospect of her fire bending being more powerful there.

Inside the cave, Azula and Goku were sleeping. Toph, in her side, tried a little of her earthbending without using much energy. While training, she felt multiple people flying. They were not close, but the strength of the power of some of them was too big.

Toph was going to go, she was thinking of making a wall of earth in the cave entrance, but Azula was already up.

- I also felt that energy. Do not dare to go there! They are way too powerful.

- But what if they already have a Dragon Ball? We need to at least investigate.

Azula frowned for a moment and looked at Goku.

- You stay here with Goku. I'll go.

- But.

- Even if you go, there won't be any different. This is just to investigate.

Then both of them were silent, as they felt the energy stopping its travel. The energies stopped in the village to which they were to go.

Azula flew in the direction. Toph stayed behind and clenched her fists.

Furiza looked at Zabon after the scouter exploded. Dodoria asked.

- What happened, Zabon?

- It must be a malfunction. The scouter I had set Vegeta's power around 22000.

- It must be because your scouter was an older model. Let me check with mine.

Dodoria was surprised with the reading of his scouter.

- What's your reading?

- Thi-This can't be. Maybe a general malfunction? My scouter says that he is rising above 24000.

- Are you saying that his power surpassed ours?

- There is no way.

Furiza smirked when he heard them.

- Now now. Vegeta has been on the frontline for quite a while. He must have learned something in his last mission. If you fight him combined, there shouldn't be any problem.

- Furiza started to remember something.

- Speaking of his last mission. What happened to the soldiers we sent for those intruders?

- Apologize Lord Furiza, but they never came back. And their Scouters does not give any signals.

- It's ok. They are replaceable. Now, tell me, what was their power level?

- Last, we checked, only one showed up and was with a power of 10000.

- I see. Dodoria, I am afraid to tell you that you will be taken care of them. In the end, it was Zaboon who was right.

- O-Of course, Lord Furiza. Right away.

Dodoria passed the two Dragon Balls, that were in his arms, to another soldier. He checked his scouter and found that one energy of 500 was coming in their direction. It was also in his way where the last reading was, so he decided to go there.

Azula was desperate and afraid of what was going to happen. She tried to use the less amount of energy possible to fly. If not, they would escape. It was risky, but she could not do anything else.

Unfortunately for Azula, one of the three strongest energies started to go in her direction. She decided to land and try to hide her energy.

It passed a few seconds when a pink humanoid showed up in the sky. It looked like searching for something. She got afraid when it seemed like that person was going to blast energy in her direction.

Azula was preparing herself for the imminent battle, but suddenly from the sea, a giant water monster showed up. She decided to hide again, and the pink guy left the place. "Maybe he thought that the energy was from the sea monster," thought Azula.

The rest of the way she went running, trying to hide her energy completely.

Dodoria was disappointed that the reading was from a sea creature. Still, he had a job to do. He continued flying until a blast of energy hit him in the back and sent him to the ground. The scouter rebounded from of him. When Dodoria was recovering and going to grab the scouter, a person landed in front and trampled the scouter until it was destroyed.

Dodoria looked over to see the response, and he saw Vegeta looking at him with a smirk.

- Vegeta! Do you think that you can just blindside me like that and get away with it?

- You are all alone. There is no Furiza or Zabon to help you. Getting rid of you will be easy.

Dodoria stand up

- You have nerved to say that. But no matter, let's make a... Where is your scouter?

- That thing? I get rid of it. I have no use for that garbage. In my last mission, I learned how to feel the energy of my opponents.

- I see. So you were working with the people of that planet.

- Oh! So they also came. They are now on my list of getting rid of, of course, it will be after I deal with you.

- DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME!

Dodoria got angry and lunch a series of energy blasts. But Vegeta was faster, and he reappeared behind him. Before the pink man could do react, the Saiyajin prince grabbed him from the wrist and started to pull.

Screaming in agony Dodoria could hear Vegeta saying that the Sayajin will always increase their power after healing from a great battle.

Dodoria, pleading for his life, said something that caught Vegeta attention.

- It's about your home planet. Planet Vegeta.

- What?

Vegeta let his grip, and Dodoria started to distance himself from Vegeta.

- What guarantee I have that you won't kill me as soon as I told you?

- Start speaking, or I'll kill you now!

Dodoria smirked.

- You see, your home planet... wasn't wiped out by a giant meteor-like Lord Furiza told you.

- What did you say?

- Lord Furiza was getting aware that many Saiyajin was becoming stronger.

Dodoria started to levitate to escape.

- Lord Furiza knew that the Saiyajins wouldn't remain obedient and loyal for much longer. So, Lord Furiza himself destroyed planet Vegeta and all the sayajins on it!

- Vegeta thought of everything.

- Sorry to shock you. This is your last chance to return to Lord Furiza side.

- Ha! You are confused. I don't give a damn about the planet, friends or my parents. I am just disgusted to myself for not knowing this before.

Surprised by the reaction of Vegeta, Dodoria flew as fast as he could. Vegeta looked at him and blasted an energy beam that reached Dodoria almost right away and destroyed him.

Azula came to the village, only to see the Namekku-seijins being slaughtered by the group wearing similar armour as the Saiyajins.

When she arrived, she saw the corpses of some old Namekku-seijins, and some young ones arriving. Unfortunately, this new group of Namekku-seijins were no match for the green-haired guy.

Suddenly, an old Namekku-seijins shot his attack to the ear machines of his opponent. Azula could do nothing but smirk at it. Suddenly she realized that the invaders had already four dragon balls.

The small person ordered something to the green-haired, and after that, he put the balls on the floor he disappeared and reaper in front of the young Namekku-seijins that arrived. With just one attack he killed them.

Resigned and shaking, the old Namekku-seijin entered one of the houses and gave them the Dragon Ball.

Azula decided that she had seen enough and left the place. Knowing that they did not have their machines to find her, she flew as fast as she could.

In the middle of her way, she felt an incredible energy. She decided to take cover.

She wanted to be wrong, but she knew that was impossible, she couldn't be wrong. The energy she felt was Vegeta's.

The plan was falling in front of her, piece by piece. Their opponents were too powerful. She felt helpless in her current situation. A year ago, she was way too prideful and considered herself the strongest person. Even when Goku's power was greater than hers, she could outsmart him and win. But everything changed since the Sayajins appeared.

A misstep could mean death. She needed to go back and find another way to approach this. Maybe wait until this monster made his wish. But she was sure that they will come back to her planet sooner or later. Maybe take the Dragon Ball with them, but that will put a price on them.

She was on her knees looking at her reflection in the water. She saw her expression, an expression she saw in her opponents but never on her, she saw fear.

Azula got angered, she is not weak, she is not like her older brother Zuko, she won't flee from her problems, she is not like her mother Ursa.

- I am Azula! I am the princess of the Fire Nation. I fear no one, people fear me!

With her mind more at ease, she decided to continue her journey back to the cave where Toph and Goku was.

At Azula arrival, Toph removed the earth wall. She was hoping that Azula may arrive with good news, but when she saw Azula expression she realized that the news were not good.

- They have five Dragon Balls. And their power is beyond any of us.

Goku was already up and sitting in a char made of earth by Toph. Then he remembered something important.

- What if we go directly with the Great Patriarch?

- What?

- Remember what the elder of the village said? He said that the Great Patriarch can summon Porunga.

- You mean that the Balls alone are not enough?

- I doubt that any Namekku-seijins have told that to any of them.

- We don't lose anything by going there.

Toph was in better spirits as she slept for a while. But with this new arrangement, a question was raised to her head.

- Does anyone know where the Great Patriarch is?

- He should be the strongest energy outside Vegeta and his friends.

Goku said scratching his head.

- I doubt it. The leaders of each village seem to be the elder of all of them, so the Great Patriarch won't be a fighter.

- Maybe, but he is the most important figure on this planet. So, I guess they will put somebody strong to protect him.

Without any other way to find them, the three departed to find the strongest energy that belonged to a Namekku-seijin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.2K 52
Ai- (Chinese) meaning Love. The Ai was said to have amazing bending skills of the four elements along with a great connection to animals and sp...
513K 12.3K 60
Katzumi the Third born to Fire Lord Ozai, she had a peaceful soul along with her brother Zuko before Ozai badly burned him and banished Zuko. Katzumi...
1.8K 91 3
The fire nation... wanting nothing more than to rule over all the nations. you follow the story of a young fire bender. Born within the fire nation...
2.1K 66 6
When the Fire Lord believes that Azula helped her foolish brother, Zuko, and her lazy Uncle, Iroh, escape, she too has to flee the palace in order to...