Atonement [Bakugo Katsuki]

By SlytherinScum

Kuroyanagi Kimitsuki has always held Heroes in great regard, and has always believed she would never become a... More

๐Ÿค Prologue ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Information ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 1 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 2 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 3 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 4 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 5 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 6 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 7 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 8 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 9 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 10 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 11 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 12 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 13 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 14 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 15 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 16 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 17 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 18 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 19 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 20 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 21 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 22 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 23 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 24 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 25 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 26 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 27 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 28 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 29 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 30 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 31 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 32 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 33 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 34 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 35 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 36 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 37 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 38 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 39 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 40 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 41 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 42 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 43 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 44 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 45 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 46 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 47 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Two Heroes - 1 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Two Heroes - 2 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Two Heroes - 3 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Two Heroes - 4 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Two Heroes - 5 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 48 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 49 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 50 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 51 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 52 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 53 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 54 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 55 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 56 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 57 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 58 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 59 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 60 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 61 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 62 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 63 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 64 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 65 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 66 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 67 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 68 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 69 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 70 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 71 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 72 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 73 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 75 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 76 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 77 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 78 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 79 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 80 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 81 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 82 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 83 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Heroes Rising - 1 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Heroes Rising - 2 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Heroes Rising - 3 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Heroes Rising - 4 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 84 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 85 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 86 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 87 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 88 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 89 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 90 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 91 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 92 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 93 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 94 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 95 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค World Heroes' Mission - 1 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค World Heroes' Mission - 2 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค World Heroes' Mission - 3 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค World Heroes' Mission - 4 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 96 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 97 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 98 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 99 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 100 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 101 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 102 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 103 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 104 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Chapter 105 ๐Ÿค

๐Ÿค Chapter 74 ๐Ÿค

3K 172 14
By SlytherinScum

The next few days went by in a torturously slow – all of the students were aware that the adults were working hard behind the scenes to get to the root of the issue but there was barely anything shared with the Work Study students. In fact, all that the teenagers knew was through Kimitsuki.

Aizawa had taken Kimitsuki along to one of these workings: they had gone to the laboratory and inspected the blood samples to see what the Quirk was. Kimitsuki could not fully understand what it was, Eri's Quirk, but she knew that was not something that formed naturally.

Following that day, nothing much came about the secret case. Kimitsuki found herself restless one night, and she got up to go for a walk where Inu-Chan joined her.

It was then that Kimitsuki finally received a text from her uncle, informing her that she needed to come check-in with him the following morning.

"Tsuki-Chan!" came the whisper-shout in the familiar voice of her best friend as Kimitsuki returned to the dormitory. Izuku had rushed downstairs straight from bed. "Did you...?"

"... yes," Kimitsuki replied, knowing that he received the same from Sir Nighteye.

"Did you all get the message?" Eijirou asked as he walked out of the boys' elevator, as well, and the elevator nearby dinged as Ochaco and Tsuyu joined them.

"Yeah,"

"We did,"

There was nothing more to say anymore and Kimitsuki found herself having breakfast in a pace that she had never used with food and she could see Katsuki staring at her from down the table. But there was nothing to say as she rushed to shower and change before heading out.

Kimitsuki, Izuku, Eijirou, Ochaco and Tsuyu found themselves meeting up with the Big Three at Sir Nighteye's Agency where they were all called. Once again, the meeting room at the agency was filled with Pro-Heroes. Sir Nighteye didn't take long to fill them all in with what had happened the past few days and what they had discovered in the meantime.

"Huh?!" Rock Lock exclaimed as soon as Sir Nighteye finished explaining everything and Kimitsuki lowered her gaze as she sat with her uncle. "The Eri girl is in their stronghold?"

"By stronghold, you mean..." Fat Gum began.

"The residence of the head of the Hassaikai..." Ryukyu finished.

"What, so our investigations were for nothing?" Rock Lock asked.

"No, we were able to get new information, as well," Sir Nighteye replied.

"How were you able to confirm this?" Fat Gum questioned in anticipation, and Kimitsuki furrowed her eyebrows as she watched Sir Nighteye pull out a sparkly box titled –

'Gung-Ho! Glitter Squad 10!'

"A member of the Hassaikai went to a nearby department store the other day and bought playthings aimed at young girls," Sir Nighteye informed them and Kimitsuki blinked at him.

"Huh?" Fat Gum said. "What the heck...? Maybe he just likes things like that! There are all types in this world, Nighteye! Anyway, why did you buy one, too?"

"No, he said something that no one who has that sort of hobby would say," Sir Nighteye replied before explaining how the man wasn't aware of when the series of toys changed, how Nighteye had approached the man and managed to use his Quirk to confirm his identity.

"You ended up using Foresight anyway?!" Rock Lock asked.

"I believe I said I would use it once we narrowed it down so that we could be sure," Sir Nighteye responded as Kimitsuki and Tsukitarou shared a look.

"Anyway, this means it's been decided, right?" Fat Gum asked.

"We know for sure when they'll be there thanks to our stakeouts," Centipeder answered.

"We also worked with the police to get a warrant," Bubble Girl added, glancing down at her tablet briefly before looking back up. "All that's left..."

"... is to get in there!" Fat Gum finished.

"He took my line!" Bubble Girl exclaimed, freaking out.

Kimitsuki looked down along the table to where Izuku was and their eyes met each other with understanding. They needed to go through with this personally.

"Deku-Kun," Ochaco whispered. "Kimitsuki-Chan,"

It was now that the two childhood friends noticed that not only Ochaco but also Eijirou and Tsuyu giving them similarly determined look in order to assure them that they were together. Upon this, Kimitsuki and Izuku nodded back at them understandingly.

"Midoriya-Kun! Kimitsuki-Chan!" Mirio exclaimed and the two of them turned to look at their blond senior as he waved his arms around. "Let's do this! We're gonna do it!"

"Togata Senpai is back to being the same determined person we met," Kimitsuki noted quietly. "Although... I am not sure if I understand those movements..."

"We're gonna do it!" Mirio cheered up. "We're gonna do it! We're gonna do it! We're gonna do it! We're gonna do it! We're gonna do it! We're gonna do it! Let's do this!

Kimitsuki smiled slightly and looked down at her hands, knowing that she needed to do her very best in order to rescue the girl from the hellish life that she had been taken into. She curled her hands into fists, finding the girl's fate too close to home for her.

I have to give my everything.

🤍

At the Police Station:

Soon afterwards, Kimitsuki found herself joining her friends at the Police Station. They were all dressed in their Hero costumes, and the students were joined by the Pro-Heroes who were working on the case. The Police Chief had gathered a large group of policemen to aid in the rescue mission as there would be a need to apprehend villains as well.

"After Nighteye used Foresight on the Hassaikai member," spoke the Chief. "We discovered the existence of undocumented underground facilities at the head of the Hassaikai's residence. We were able to confirm that the girl we are trying to rescue is being held in one of the rooms there.

"Although we were unable to uncover the entire underground layout, the path the man took is the shortest route to our target, and it's the best intel we could have for searching the Hassaikai's expansive stronghold. However, even if we head there, if they use their Quirks freely on us, it would make the search difficult,"

The Chief nodded at one of his subordinates, and the man stepped forward to bring a list toward Tsukitarou. Kimitsuki glanced at it in curiosity but didn't let it show.

"So, we have made a list to the best of our knowledge of Quirks registered to Hassaikai members," informed the Chief. "Please memorise this list,"

"It's nice to be able to just pull this out, huh?" Mr. Brave commented.

"We don't want to give them time to hide, so we want to identify and apprehend all the members as quickly as possible," replied the Chief.

"Things are moving fast now, huh?" Eijirou exclaimed as he turned around to look at his classmates as the group of them began to crowd in the back.

"You're energetic for how early this is..." Tamaki spoke up quietly and he quickly lowered his eyes away when Kimitsuki looked toward him but she did not say anything.

"I'm getting nervous," Ochaco said, looking absolutely anxious and freaking out.

"From detective work to cooperation with the police..." Tsuyu said, looking around to where Tsukitarou was discussing something with the police. "There's so much I don't know,"

"Right?" Nejire asked. "Isn't it mysterious?"

"Yeah, schools don't really teach you much about things like this," Ryukyu replied as she walked over to her trio of students. "I had a hard time when I first started,"

"Let us all do well," Kimitsuki said calmly, her determination to save Eri over-riding the insecurity she felt in such cases. She needed to do well. "It will go well, I hope to believe in that,"

"All the Pros are so calm," Eijirou said, walking over to where Kimitsuki and Izuku. "Is it 'cause they're used to this?" Kimitsuki tilted her head then nodded.

"Hey, Tsuki-Chan..." Izuku spoke up, turning to look at the tall girl. "I haven't seen Gran Torino all morning... have you?" Kimitsuki shook her head no. "I wonder where he is,"

"Apparently, he cannot come anymore," Tsukitarou informed them with a small smile as he approached the two first-years. Kimitsuki looked at him next.

"It looks like the League, which Tsukauchi is keeping an eye on, is on the move," informed the Chief and Tsukitarou nodded. "But well, we have enough people, too, so it should not impede us,"

"I see..." Izuku replied.

"Maybe we can catch the Hassaikai and the League of Villains all at once!" Eijirou said excitedly as he looked at Kimitsuki and Izuku. "Wouldn't that be great? They're always bothering you, Kuroyanagi-Chan, and it'll make things so much better!"

"... that would be the best-case scenario," Kimitsuki replied, knowing it would be difficult but giving Eijirou's positive determination a soft smile.

"Hey," came through Aizawa's voice and Kimitsuki noted that he was talking to Izuku (as well as her). Kimitsuki already knew what sort of conversation was coming.

"Eraser Head," Kimitsuki acknowledged properly.

"I will move with the Nighteye Agency," Aizawa informed them. "Do ou understand what that means?" Kimitsuki glanced toward Izuku with a knowing look.

"Yes, sir!" replied Izuku and even Kimitsuki nodded.

"Heroes!" called out the Chief. "Things might get a little violent. If you see even a hint of suspicious behaviour or resistance, please deal with it immediately!"

"Tamaki, eat this," Fat Gum spoke up as he pulled out a tin of food out of his pocket for his student and Kimitsuki blinked slightly. "It's swordfish,"

"Why swordfish...?" Tamaki asked but took the tin of swordfish meat from the Pro-Hero anyhow. He looked down at it. "Thanks, I'll be sure to eat it,"

"We're up against gangsters who have survived until now," continued the Chief. "Don't let your guard down and carry out your respective tasks," He saluted with his policemen. "We will commence the operation at 08:30! All hands, move out!"

🤍

8:30AM; at Shie Hassaikai Main Headquarters:

Kimitsuki kept quiet as she stood next to her uncle, facing the compound where the Yakuza was supposedly lounging. They were not alone – in fact, they were joined by all the Pro-Heroes involved in the case as well as the Police Chief and his men. All of them were in their respective positions.

"Once they've read the warrant, charge in!" instructed the Police Chief as he looked toward them, standing at the lead. "I'm counting on everyone to move swiftly,"

"He keeps saying the same thing over and over," Rock Lock said, sounding a bit impatient. Kimitsuki wondered if he was like Katsuki, eager to fight or just like that in general. "It's like he doesn't trust us,"

"You know that's not what he means," Fat Gum told him. "Stop being mean,"

"In the first place, these Yakuza guys are living secretly in the shadows," Rock Lock replied. "If they see all these Heroes and police, they might just curl up on themselves,"

"You can activate your Quirk," Tsukitarou said to Kimitsuki, who nodded in reply quietly.

With a purposeful blink, Kimitsuki activated her Quirk and her eyes trailed over to the Police Chief as he reached forward to press the doorbell – just then, the gate flew off, revealing a large, muscular man, Katsukame Rikiya, with a plague mask as he easily barrelled through the policemen, punching them away from the area. Kimitsuki could see it go down slow.

At once, Kimitsuki, Izuku, Aizawa and Tsukitarou were all on their feet, rescuing the policemen with the best of their abilities. Kimitsuki and Aizawa used their Capture Weapons while Izuku and Tsukitarou both jumped to grab onto the men, setting them down.

"Are you all right?" Izuku asked as he put down the policeman he had caught.

"I'm fine... thanks..." replied the policeman.

"What do you want?" Rikiya demanded. "Bringing all these people so early in the morning..."

"Hey, wait!" Rock Lock shouted. "Hang on a second! Did they already notice us?"

"Forget about that, let's just all hold them back together!" Mr. Brave responded, getting ready to fight against the gigantic man.

"I feel a little more awake now," Rikiya said as he expanded his fist. "Jeez..."

"Get back!" Ryukyu shouted as she swiftly swept in front of them all.

"What do you people want?!" Rikiya demanded loudly again.

Kimitsuki already knew what was going to happen, and when there was a large issue of smoke, she knew that Ryukyu had transformed into her Quirk's Dragon form. But she had also seen that more policemen were knocked back by this and she quickly rescued them back.

"Anyway, we shouldn't split up our forces here," Ryukyu said as she held Rikiya back from them. "Ryukyu Agency will take care of him. The rest of you go now, while you have the chance!"

"Let's go support Ryukyu!" Nejire exclaimed to Ochaco and Tsuyu, and the three of them rushed forward to help the woman with the task at hand.

"Right!" chorused back Ochaco and Tsuyu.

"Okay!" Fat Gum shouted, motioning toward the rest of them to head right into the compound. Kimitsuki usually would consider it to be reckless but she followed the others as they headed into the building. "Everyone, get in! Quickly, quickly!"

"It's Heroes and the police!" shouted the Chief as he rushed in along with others. "We have a warrant to search your premises on suspicion of the manufacture and sale of illegal drugs!"

"A search warrant?" asked one of the three villains visible inside the compound.

"Who cares?!" responded the other and used the nearby bush to send needle-like leaves at those heading inside but were thwarted by Kimitsuki's quick eyes and strong Shield.

"Stop resisting!" Kesagiriman said as he took the villain down while his two partners were also captured by the police.

"There was that big guy, too..." Rock Lock grunted. "Are none of them scared?"

"Use the shortest route to get to the target!" Fat Gum instructed.

"Midoriya-Kun and Kimitsuki-Chan!" Mirio said. "Let's go!"

"Right!" chorused Kimitsuki and Izuku at once as they headed toward the front door that would lead them right to Eri-Chan, the person they yearned to see safe.

Both the Pro-Heroes and the Policemen were quick to be overwhelmed by the villains that had heard the commotion and rushed out of the main building. It was clear that Chisaki was looking to buy himself some time – but for what? It must be those illegal substances.

In the meantime, the rest of the Pro-Heroes barraged right into the building. Kimitsuki was just along with Izuku and Mirio. Her Quirk-activated eyes did not stop for a moment, looking around to make sure nothing strange or sudden would occur in her presence.

"It's an emergency!" Fat Gum said as they entered the building. "Excuse us for not taking off our shoes! They haven't done anything suspicious yet!"

"I'm getting kind of worried, man," Rock Lock said. "We have no choice but to keep going now that we've started, though,"

"I wonder if someone leaked information to them," Tamaki spoke up. "I feel like they're all gathered in one place for some reason..."

"If someone had, I think they'd be avoiding us more smartly," the Chief replied. "They should all be used to working together with one will already,"

"This is the Yakuza we're dealing with," Tsukitarou reminded him.

"They devote their all to their bond with their boss and brothers," Aizawa said, running alongside his two students. "They might feel ashamed now, but that makes them put more importance on their old bonds. This commotion... and Chisaki and the top brass haven't shown themselves yet,"

"I cannot see them anywhere –" Kimitsuki cut herself off as she looked down to the ground. "Wait, could they be underground? Chisaki might have sent them all out to us in order to keep us occupied while they get away with everything!"

"That's not loyalty!" Eijirou said when Aizawa nodded. "Forcing their henchmen to take responsibility and running away themselves isn't manly!"

"Yeah!" Fat Gum agreed.

As they ran down the continuously long corridor, Sir Nighteye brought them all to a sudden stop and turned toward a Tokonoma in the wall where an Ikebana flower arrangement was made, along with the Kakemono hanging on the back. It looked fairly innocent but Sir Nighteye stopped for a reason. Kimitsuki felt like she knew the look on his face.

"It's here," Sir Nighteye told them. "There's a device here to open a hidden passage. "By holding down these wooden floorboards in a specific order..." He pressed the floorboards. "... it'll open,"

"It's like a ninja residence!" exclaimed Bubble Girl as the alcove began to shift around to give them way behind it. "Right?"

"If you hadn't seen it with your Foresight, we wouldn't have noticed it," Centipeder said. "Be careful of Quirks we haven't seen yet – Kuroyanagi-San, you will be of help here,"

"What the hell, bastards?!"

Just as the alcove had moved out of the way to reveal the dark passage behind it and before Kimitsuki could respond affirmatively, three more villains came rushing out at them, wielding their Quirks and weapons. But no help was needed from Kimitsuki as two of them were caught by Centipeder and the last of them was given to –

"Bubble Girl!" Centipeder instructed as he fully constricted the movement of the other two villains. "Take one of them!" Bubble Girl sprang into action at once.

"Right, sorry," Bubble Girl said as she used her Quirk to disorientate the remaining villain and took him down. "I'll make them stay here and not follow us. Please go on ahead, I'll join you again soon!"

"Let's go!"

Some of the policemen were going to stay back along with Tsukitarou as they scoured the place for further villains. Kimitsuki got the go from her uncle and followed the others downstairs where Aizawa instructed her to keep within his eyesight now that she was on her own.

"Let's go!" Sir Nighteye announced, and took the rest of them down the stairs. "Kuroyanagi, with your eyes, I want you to keep a good look-out on the Quirks and actions of villains,"

"Yes, Sir," Kimitsuki replied, surprised herself at how calm she sounded in the situation.

"We're almost there," Sir Nighteye said as they rush down the seemingly endless stairs right around the corner to their right. "Hurry!"

"It's a dead end...!" exclaimed the Chief said as they looked at the wall in front of them in a strangely built location downstairs. "You sure you're not mistaken?"

"Explain yourself, Nighteye!" Rock Lock exclaimed.

"I'll go take a look," Mirio offered immediately and Kimitsuki looked at him in slight concern.

"Lemillion Senpai, wait!" Eijirou said as Mirio began to walk toward the wall to have a look beyond it. "Your clothes might –"

"It's all right," Tamaki said quietly from the back. "Mirio's costume is made of a special fibre made from his own hair. It's made so it becomes permeable when he activates his Quirk,"

"That is brilliant," Kimitsuki said with interest and Tamaki looked down quickly.

"It's just been blocked off by a wall," Mirio told them all as he turned to look at them, returning from the inspection. "But it's a pretty thick wall,"

"With Chisaki's ability to break down and restore things, even this is possible?" Rock Lock grunted in annoyance and Kimitsuki pursed her lips, not happy with the Quirk's abilities and the way they were being used.

"A cheap trick..." Fat Gum grimaced.

"It's like he's telling us he'll be in trouble if we go this way," Izuku commented, and both Kimitsuki and Eijirou nodded in agreement with their classmate.

"Yeah," Eijirou responded. "Good luck to him if he thinks that'll stop us!"

Izuku nodded at him and the two of them moved forward together. He used his One for All: Full Cowling Shoot Style kick at the wall and Eijirou used his Red Gauntlet punch, breaking down the wall which was kept at bay with Kimitsuki's Shield. She surveyed the region beyond it to make sure that there was nothing more.

"We are save to go ahead," Kimitsuki spoke up. "I will lead,"

"You guys aren't too bad..." Rock Lock stated, looking at the three students in front of them.

"They beat me to the punch," Fat Gum spoke up.

"Let's keep going," Mirio said.

🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 2.1K 10
This my first story so it probably won't be that good, but bare with me! When Izuku Midoriya was told but his idol All Might that he couldn't be a he...
76.8K 2K 13
It was just another day at UA... until Aizawa walks in with a baby. But what happens when baby Bakugo only wants one person to take care of him becau...
149K 4.3K 58
โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™กโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
1.5M 45.7K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...