Khawahish

By sonachopra

" sir please don't touch me " shout zoya with anger in her eyes 😑 " oh come on baby in some days you'll be m... More

Khawahish
You work for me ..
Falling for you ...
Move on ..
You are mine ..
just a random question 😢
Accusation...
Quiting Job ..
Thinking about past
Marriage??
Small teaser ...
You can't do this ...
I won't let you go .....
letting go of past ....
Bye Bye Wassim.....
Notice!!
Stuck with him...
Abduction...
Marriage Proposal!!
I will never love you ...
Marriage in one week !!
I love him ...
Bohey bariyan(engagement)
Court Marriage !!
He is not that kid anymore ..
He was bad !!
Haldi+Mehandi πŸ’•
Shaadi πŸ’–πŸ’–
Qubool hai..
Tum jaisi aurat...
Tu dua hai ...
First night !!
Is he for real ?
Awkward...
Get out ...
Family time ..
Marriage gift ..
A nice person !!
Kadaar..
Mere humsafar...
Bhai saheb !!
Reception party ??
Dekha hazaaron Daffa...
Cheating ??
Trouble in Paradise!
And here start the trouble ..
R##ist..
Your predictions..
His sins..
His mad side..
His truth..
Hello πŸ‘‹
wish i can heal you..
His second failed attempt..
You have to leave..
Just like that ..
It's all come to end

Walk with me..

1.3K 66 32
By sonachopra

Continuing from previous part:-
After one week of Zoya and wassim final meeting and him apologising for his mistake in past . She forgive and turn towards her house finally let go of past ..

Zoya's house :

It's a normal morning everyone had their breakfast aahil going for his job , sila is in kitchen, bittu helping sabina with laundry , Afzal reading newspaper and zoya with her nephew teaching him counting. All engrossed in their work when sammi enter in house calling zoya's name he look worried and upon seeing him everyone eyes turn towards him .

Sammi announce with uneven breaths 'Zoya Aditya-woh- uski company kuch ganthon mein kangal hone wali hai(zoya Aditya-his- company going to be bankrupt in some hours)'.

All got shock hearing this zoya stood up with little shock and confusion but soon she realised Adi ask for time to punish that chirag maybe this is his plan .
'Kya yeh— apse kisne kaha sammi bhai?(what this—who told you this sammi bhai?)'  Aahil ask as he didn't heard anything like this in news .

'Arre uski company ke shares aaj mere boss ki company(Adi's friend who come in his marriage too) ne kharide hain log baat kar rahe the office mein ki kaise aaj boss aur unke dad ko bada faida ho gaya kyunki Puris ne Sidhartha&Co. ke kaafi shares achanak se bech diye aur yeh bhi sune mein aaya hai ki Puris par tax evasion ka mamala bhi laga hai(my boss's company brought his company's shares today people were telling how boss and his dad got so much profit today cause Puris suddenly sold many shares of Sidhartha&Co. and also that Puris are involved in tax evasion too)'  Sammi inform .

Zoya take a long breath but she's not scared or worried cause she understood it's the plan Adi was talking about before he send her here .  All her family members look worried and she said to calm down everyone  'Company Aditya ya unke Dad ki nahi balki Chirag— Chirag uncle ki hai aur aap log chinta mat kijiye main Aditya se baat karti hoon sab thik hi hoga(that company isn't Aditya's nor his dad it belongs to chirag—-chirag uncle and you guys don't worry much I talk to Aditya hopefully everything will be fine)' .

Afazal wants to ask further about it but he doesn't know anything about company or business so he nods to zoya and so does others .
Zoya's phone rings and it's Adi so she pick it up and say  'okay I'm coming'  disconnecting call she inform well ask permission from her father  'Abbu aditya mujhe lene aaye hain woh kuch family discussion hai udhr ghar pe(Abbu aditya is here to take me with him there's a important family discussion in that house)' .
Afazal say okay and others too told her if they need anything tell them and zoya assures all then left .
All praying everything to be okay expect this they can't do anything cause even if they want to help their not rich enough to help .

Zoya come out of her house and find Adi standing at the corner of ally she put hand on his shoulder and he turn but today his face actually look calm like he got what he wanted 'chalen(shall we go?)' he ask and she nods with a small smile.

They set in auto going towards puri house unable to control her curiosity zoya ask 'toh yeh tha aapka plan(so this was your plan)' .

He nods and say 'yehi woh ek tarika tha jisse main usse saza de sakta tha aur maine wohi kiya ab usse pata chal raha hoga ki bebas hona kya hota hai(this was the only way to punish him and I chose it now he must've understood what is like to be helpless)' hearing him zoya held his hand in hers and give him a proud smile .

They reach at puri house where some officers and others people present these people are from tax office who raids on puris company and now investigating chirag and vikrant. Adiya enter in house and see people are going telling chirag that this house too be sealed by department till the court's next order chirag and family has two days to leave this house after their departure sarita come towards adiya with worried face telling them what's happened here and asking adi 'rohan ka pata hai woh kahan hai ?(do you know where is rohan?)' zoya held sarita for support by which sarita is little confused but she doesn't know what going to happen now surely break her .

Adi's look at chirag who sitting on staircase defeated looking down and this is the thing adi wanted to see from years . Vikrant come towards Adi with anger and ask him 'tum—tumne kiya hai na ye sab tumne hi ki hai na complaint tax evasion ki(you—you did it right you filed complaint of tax evasion)' hearing this sarita gets more confused why would Aditya do such thing to his own family what vikrant talking about !
Adi on other hand just smirk at him and now chirag look up towards Aditya he in anger stood up and jump on him holding his collar in fists asking 'kaise kamine tune yeh sab huh(how did you do it you c*nt huh ?)' he is looking in Adi's eyes with so much anger but the helplessness can be seen in it easily which please Adi more .

'Meri help kiya hai yeh sab usne(with my help)' comes rohan's voice and all turn their eyes towards main gate where he stood with serious face he walk towards chirag and push him away from Adi which shock both chirag and vikrant.
Sarita is too shock with all of this and zoya take a long breath thinking finally rohan understood.

'Yeh kya kah rahe ho rohan tumne iski madad ki company ko barbad karne mein !(what are you saying rohan you helped him to ruin our company!)' chirag ask in confusion .

'Company ko nahi tumhen barbad karne mein chirag puri maine toh ab jaake kuch sahi kiya hai un sab ke liye jinki life tune barbad ki hai(not company but to ruin you chirag puri i for the first time did something good for those whose lives you ruined)' rohan say looking with anger and disgust in his father's eyes.

Chirag take his steps back and in process he unbalanced a little looking down for a minute vikrant question rohan 'kya keh rahe ho tum kiski life kya barbad kiya hai ?(what are you trying to say who's life what ruined?)' hearing him both Adi and rohan let out a disgust look cause even after all this he still trying to act unaware.
Rohan go towards sarita and join his hands in front of her saying 'chachi ji main janata hoon ki sach sun kar aapko bohut taklif hogi par aapke samne sach anna zaroori hai aapke saath r*pe chirag puri ne kiya tha aur isme vikrant bhi mila hua tha dono ne milkar aditya par ilzaam lagaya tha(aunty i know hearing this truth you'll get shock and hurt but truth has to unveil in front of you chirag puri r*ped you and in that vikrant helped him they both then framed aditya for it)' .
Sarita got numb hearing this zoya stay beside her holding her tight as sarita's body giving up in shock .  Vikrant try to tell sarita that this is all lie and chirag say to rohan  'juth-juth hai yeh rohan beta tum iss aditya ki baat mein aa gaye ye sirf jhut bolta hai ye toh shuru se hi mujhse nafrat karta hai isiliye ye jhut kahta hai main—maine kabhi kuch galat nahi kiya tum—-(lies all of this untrue rohan my son you fell for this aditya's lies he just kept lying from starting he hates me that's why he lying and manipulate you I—I didn't do anything wrong you—-)  but rohan cuts his off say  'mujhe yeh sab aditya ne nahi balki tumne khud hi apna asli chahera dekhaya mujhe (Aditya didn't tell me any of this but you yourself showed me your true face)' chirag got confused/shock hearing him and rohan continue to talk .

After meeting with prachi listening to her confession rohan can't wait anymore to clear all of this so he decided to talk with his father about what prachi said to him , he reach company going towards his father's cabin chirag's p.a. told him that chirag is in meeting with vikrant but rohan said his father won't mind so p.a. didn't inform chirag rohan go towards cabin but stop at door listening what chirag asking vikrant 'toh tum soch rahe the ki mujhe pata nahi chalega vikrant kitna time nikal gaya par tum gadhe ke gadhe hi rah gaye meri company mein se paise ja rahe hain aur mujhe pata nahi chalega!(so you thought I never come to know about it vikrant after so much time left still you are a buffoon you were years ago money going out of my company's account and you think I never figure it out!)' chirag look at vikrant with anger but still he is sitting like a king on his chair .

Vikrant look up from the file on table which has the details of the money vikrant has been taking out of the deals company made sum by sum he stare in chirag's eyes directly and say 'par yeh pata karne mein hi tumhen ek saal lag gaya khair maine koi chori nahi ki balki apne haq ka paisa liya hai aakhir itne saalon se sab kuch jante huye tumhen apni family ki life kharab karne de raha hoon toh uss sacrifice ka price bhi acha hona chahiye(but you take one year to figure this out anyway I didn't steal in fact I take the money what is rightfully mine after all of those years I let you ruin my family's life knowing everything so for this sacrifice price should be handful)' .

Chirag lean a little on office table warning vikrant showing his finger 'uss sabke badle tumhe aur tumhare parivar ko apne ghar mein rakha sab kuch diya yeh mat bhoolo agar main nahi hota toh saalon pehle hi tum kutte ki tarah kissi gutter mein mare pade hote(and in exchange of that I gave you and your family place in my house provide everything don't forget if it wasn't of me you rot in some sawyer like a street dog you are)' .

Vikrant too sat on chair in front of him not really bothered by his warning and say 'bakwas band karte hain aur main offer deta hoon tumhein paise toh main wapis nahi karunga par uske badle tax evasion wala kaand aur jo tumne sarita aditya aur prachi ke sath kiya tha uske baare mein bhi kissi se kuch nahi kahunga(just cut the bulls*it and I have a offer for you I won't give money back to you but in exchange of it I'll won't let anyone know about your tax evasion thing and what you done with sarita aditya and prachi about that too)' .

'Bina kissi saboot ke kon yakeen karga teri baat ka shayad tujhe pata nahi teri aukaat logo ke samane hai hi nahi(without any proof who's going to believe you maybe you didn't realise it but you have no respect in anyone's eyes)' chirag say with smirk.

Vikrant adjust his suit and say 'meri na ho par teri toh hai thodi bohut aukaat jo bhi khatam ho jayegi agar maine kissi news wale ko tere kaand bata diye toh soch kitni acchi headline hogi na Dayawan ban kar de raha tha dhokha ameer businessman ne kiya apni hi bahu aur chote bhai ki patni ka r*pe aur bhi ghotalon mein shaamil wah ek dum eye catching . Aditya to waise hi apne uper huye zulm ka badla chahta hai usse bhi mukka mil jayega aur rohan uska kya kaise lagega yeh jan ke usse ke tune prachi par r*pe attempt kiya tha(maybe I don't have but you have some respect in society which be gone if I tell what you have done to any news channel or newspaper think how good the headlines be in the disguise of charitable innocent persona rich businessman r*ped his own daughter-in-law and brother's wife he found to be involved in more scams wow what an eye catching news . Aditya too wants justice for the torture you do on him so by this he'll get way too and rohan what about him how he feel when he got to know you attempted r*pe on prachi)' .

Hearing this chirag get nervous cause he know media won't let such scoop go and if this come out then things go out of his hands . Vikrant say looking at his face knowing exactly what he is thinking after all he knew him too well and know when to tighten rope on chirag's neck to get what he wants 'so deal'
Chirag didn't want to accept his defeat in front of vikrant but he knows he can't outsmart him so he agrees.

Rohan got shock knowing truth his eyes filled with tears all this time he blaming Aditya but the real culprit is his own father

He didn't go in chirag cabin instead he go to meet Aditya to hear rest of the truth .

After knowing everything rohan agrees to help Aditya through first Adi planned to expose chirag and vikrant tax evasion thing but including rohan in plan he decided to give chirag the punishment he deserves.
Rohan get his father's sign on will holding 80% shares in company and then he sell it on lower price so that company gets in loss .

Hearing the truth sarita broke down she felt so disgusted with herself from all these years she's been serving respect to her culprit  never doubted him calling him big brother thinking good of him and he he r*ped her gave her life long trauma.  Zoya hugged her  tears not stopping from her eyes and seeing this Zoya Adi and rohan felt so bad  their condition is not different from sarita's  .

Rohan eyes turn towards Adi and he say still joining his hands in front of him  'Aditya main tere liye kabhi kuch nahi kar paya iss baat ka mujhe hamesha dukh rahega lekin main tujhse bhi maafi mangta hoon(Aditya I never did anything good for you that burden will always be in my heart but I want to apologise from you truly)' .
Adi shook his head in no and look back at chirag who rooted on his place not knowing what to do   his taunts his evil laugh his tortures  running in Adi's head like a movie flashback piece by piece  how he used to be proud on himself knowing that Adi can't beat him in Adi's childhood days  he showed his power and anger on kids and weak but today he couldn't face his own son  how table has turned .

Vikrant too look down in defeat as now truth is out he lost Aditya years ago and today he lost sarita too with money he always wanted surely rohan hand him and chirag to police.

Rohan turn to chirag and say  'ab jail jaakar sochte rehna kya galti ki aur kya nahi  kal main police ko statement de dunga(now think what you did wrong and what not in jail tomorrow  I give statement to police)' .  He thought chirag still protest say more lies but he didn't look at him without uttering a single word he kept standing on his spot .

Adi come towards chirag and say holding his face up with one hand so that he can look on his face  'saari umar mujhe cheekhein pareshan karti rahi  cheekhein un logo ki jo maasoom the meri maa ki meri aashi ki sarita aunty ki prachi ki aur meri khud ki woh cheekhein teri wajah se mere dimag mein bas gayi thi lekin ab mujhe sunai nahin dengi kyunki aaj teri akkad tere ghamand ka khoon jo hua hai usse mujhe finally chain mil gaya(I kept getting disturbed by screams my whole life screams which ranged in my ears screams of innocent people screams of my mother my aashi's and my own too those screams comes by the pain you caused those screams settled in my head but now i won't be hearing those anymore cause today the murder of your pride silence it  finally I got peace)'  he left his face looking in his eyes directly and in another second punched him hard on face by which he fell on ground and Adi say with pride  'yeh meri maa aur aashi ke liye(and this is for my mom and aashi)' .
Blood coming out of chirag's nose because of the punch but nobody cared about it rohan too helping sarita to stand who slap vikrant with all her might spitting on him she say  'aaj se 5 saal pehle tumhara accident hua tha aur maine manga tha ki tumhein kuch na ho kossti hoon main khud ko kash tum ussi din mar jate(5 years ago you had an accident and I wished you'll be safe but today I curse myself for praying for you  I wished you've died that day itself)'  her eyes fell on chirag but she didn't bother to go towards him as the disgust she feeling is much worse . 
Zoya come to Adi holding his hand  he held on her hand tightly with and look one last time towards chirag and vikrant then leave with his zoya.

Next morning:-

Aditya sitting in front of puri house on footpath kinda space looking how police taking away chirag's dead body with them . Yes chirag indeed is a coward as to escape humiliation and the deeds of his sins he suicide last night , vikrant taken away by police for fraud .
Rohan refused to participate in chirag's last rituals as he abandoned him the moment he got to know about truth .  He told he'll work day and night to provide best treatment for prachi through she didn't accept him yet but he fulfil his duties towards her and no matter what he won't stop loving her till his last breath.

Aditya and rohan contacted with sarita's brother too before all of this and explained him everything as they know sarita surely needs time to accept truth . Sarita apologised from Adi who tell her he always see her in his mother's place and he'll be lucky if she could live with him and zoya like family to which she agrees happily and hug him  still to give her time he send her with her brother for some days .

There is a calm expression on his face still tears coming out of his eyes  looking towards the iron gate of this now sealed house  where he see his younger self smiling and showing him well done 👍 sign
Zoya sat down next to him and ask  'khush bhi hain aur ro bhi rahe hain(you are happy but still crying too)' .

'Main ab sukoon mein ho waha uss gate se mujhe mera roop dikhaai dee raha hai jo kaid tha main iss ghar mein kaid tha lekin aaj main finally free hoon(I'm at peace from that gate I can see my other self which was prisoned in this house but today finally I'm free)'  Adi say with a genuine smile broke throw his lips .

Zoya held his face in her hands say  'and you worth it you bond to be free from all of this' .

He smile and ask with innocently  'par meri freedom ke chakkar mein ab humare pass ghar nahi hai bohut saare paise bhi nahin hai  kaise rahogi mere sath(but for the cost of my freedom now we don't have house nor so much money how you going to manage with me)' .

Zoya bit her lower lip giving an impression that she is thinking deeply and say  'ek kaam karenge hum street food ka business shuru karnge mere partner bange aap ?(hmm let's do one thing we start street food business will you be my partner?)' .

Adi wipe his tears off say  'hmm idea toh acha par ghar ka kya !(hmm nice idea but what about house !)'

Zoya clear her throat and say  'arz kiya hai phoolon ke bistar na sahi patharon ki chaadar hi sahi mahilaon ka sangemarmar nahi kadar ka farsh hi sahi teri mohabbat mein mere sanam parathe ki jagah plane roti with aachar hi sahi' .

Adi laugh hearing it and say 'bohut ganda sher tha(such a bad poem it was)' .

Zoya laugh too and say  'aap aise hi haste rahiye main sab mange kar lungi cause I have your love with me(you just smile like this and I'll manage everything cause I have your love with me)' .

They had a eye lock  thinking about the future together and now no one will come between them .  Zoya stood up forwarding her hand to him she say  'walk with me to a love filled path'   he smile looking at her hand the one he wanted to hold his entire life

'Kathin hai rahguzar thodi duur saath chalo
bahut kada hai safar thodi duur saath chalo'

He held her hand taking her help he stood up intertwine their fingers they start walking

'Tamam umr kahan koi saath deta hai
ye janta huun magar thodi duur saath chalo'

'Nashe mein chuur hun main bhi tumhen bhi hosh nahin bada maza ho agar thodi dur sath chalo'

'Ye ek shab ki mulaqat bhi ghanimat hai kise hai kal ki khabar thodi dur sath chalo'

'Abhi to jaag rahe hain charagah rahon ke abhi hai dur sahar thodi dur sath chalo'

'Tavaf-e-manzil-e-janan hamen bhi karna hai 'faraz' tum bhi agar thodi dur saath chalo'

They end their past and start heading towards a new journey with each other's love and support......
~End of story~

Okay so here is last part 💛
Tell me how you find this story
Is it nice or average !
Finally it's 3rd ff I completed yey 🥳

Alright don't forget to give feedback and subscribe to our channel Momo kitchen twin do it 😚💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 7K 39
Aditya's life has been a wreck ever since Zoya walked out of his life. Since then, he has quit enjoying his life, forgot to smile and relying on his...
90.5K 3.2K 21
#1 in bepannah 22/10/2019- 9/10/2020 UNDER EDITING!!! Aditya is a 27year old businessman. His arrogant, rude, angry heart changes soft whenever he se...
35.4K 2.1K 12
Aditya Hooda is possibly the most richest, succesful man in Delhi. But he's also one of the most eligible bachelors, he's so sure he will never marry...
40.2K 3.2K 50
Dr. Zoya was examining patients back to back from morning. She was tired as hell. A knock on the door and she knew, a new patient, a new challenge is...