Kamala & Doug: A Dream Come T...

By breeoc97

Kamala Harris has just become the first ever woman Vice President in a historic election. She thought that wo... More

the day after the historic win
a brunch with the bidens
stress or something else?
denial turned into reality
the first glimpse
a christmas surprise
tender loving care
the game changing moment
an inauguration gender reveal!
a sexy + romantic valentine's day
announcing the news to the world
cbs this morning interview
romantic date night
a special tattoo + friends visiting!
first ever mother's day
doug's sick day
a surprise beary baby shower!
is it time?
welcoming devi into the world
just the three of us
devi meets family via zoom!
heading home + devi meets his siblings!
biggest surprise EVER!
senate + house friends visiting!
more family visits!
the babies finally meet!
interview with joy reid
devi is one month old + heading to cali!
visiting shyamala'a grave
the dodgers and giants game!
doug's birthday
kamala's birthday
family cuddles in bed
meeting with the president of france!
devi's 1st thanksgiving
another big surprise
devi's first hanukkah
kennedy center honors
christmas eve party!
a christmas eve gender reveal
spending time with friends!
inaugural ball
visiting mama at work!
instagram pictures
a fun brunch with the clintons!
doug gets covid
formula shortage hits home
devi's 1st mother's day
ivy is here | birth announcement
planning the boys' birthday
kamala's weird pregnancy cravings!
devi meets ivy
a birthday surprise!
the macrons are in dc!
a cute morning at the white house
welcoming ivy
meeting grandpa (pt 1)
meeting grandpa (pt 2)

relaxing day at home

634 17 22
By breeoc97

*Kamala, Doug and Devi all have a relaxing day at home as a family! Please send suggestions on what you want to see! Enjoy! ❤️

January 2nd, 2022

Doug, Kamala and Devi are all enjoying a relaxing day at home during this the second day of the New Year.

*Devi's outfit*

All of Kamala and Doug's family members who visited are now back home in California, after managing to not have any of their flights delayed or canceled! They all flew back home yesterday after spending both Christmas and the New Year holidays in DC with Kamala, Doug and Devi!

Doug and Kamala are going to be back to their busy work schedules tomorrow after enjoying their two week vacation but they aren't sure if work is going to virtual or in person due to the inclement weather that is expected tomorrow.

Right now, Kamala and Devi are laying on the floor together, with Devi playing on his playmat with his new toys he got for Christmas all around him!

*Devi's playmat*

Devi babbles as one of the toys begins to make noise, causing Kamala to giggle.

"That's your favorite toy so far, huh? Nana and Pop got that for you!" Kamala says in a babyfied voice at Devi and Devi smiles at her.

While Kamala and Devi are in the living room together, Doug is close by near the doorway that's near the living room and kitchen, setting up Devi's Jolly Jumper that Kerstin got Devi for Christmas!

*Jolly Jumper*

"Ugh, damnit. Stupid fucking thing." Doug says under his breath in frustration, as he tries to figure out how to put the Jolly Jumper together.

"What did you say, Dougie?" Kamala asks Doug playfully, already knowing he was talking to himself and not her.

"Um, nothing, honey! I love you!" Doug says to Kamala, causing Kamala to blush.

"I love you too! Is Devi's Jolly Jumper ready? I think he can use it now, we will just have to have a pillow underneath him so he doesn't hurt himself." Kamala says to Doug.

"No, not yet! It's a pain in the you know what to put together." Doug says with pieces all over the floor, causing Kamala to laugh loudly.

"Oh, Kerstin has to see this!" Kamala says as as she takes a video of Doug trying to build the Jolly Jumper on her iPhone.

"Kerstin! Why did you buy this? It is so hard to put together!" Doug says to the camera, causing Kamala to giggle in the background.

"Because it's for Devi to have fun with!" Kamala says with a cheeky grin as she films Doug and Doug playfully rolls his eyes.

Kamala then ends the fun little video and sends it to Kerstin via text message.

"Ugh, this is so annoying to put together! It looked so easy on the videos online!" Doug says to Kamala and Kamala giggles.

"You got it, baby. You don't have to build it right this minute! Why don't you take a break right now." Kamala says as she kisses Doug and Doug kisses her back.

"No no, I want to put it together now that away whenever Devi is ready, we can put him in it to have fun." Doug says as he and Kamala both look at Devi continuing to play.

"You are so sweet, baby. Just take a few minute break then." Kamala says to Doug and Doug smiles.

Kerstin texts Kamala back saying: "😂 This is freaking HILARIOUS! 😂 I can't wait to see Devi using it!"

Doug and Kamala both walk back over to where Devi is and Devi smiles up at his parents, showing his gummy little smile.

"You have so many toys! You are spoiled rotten, buddy!" Doug says to Devi in a high pitched voice, causing Devi to giggles loudly.

Kamala lays down on the floor next to Devi and holds one of Devi's stuffed animals, kissing Devi's cheek a few times.

"Muah! Muah! Muah! Muah!" Kamala says, kissing Devi's cheek with the stuffed animal.

Devi babbles happily as he begins to play with his toys again and Kamala smiles at him.

"This play mat is really cute and I love it so much!" Kamala says in a babyfied voice at Devi and then at Doug, causing Doug to smile.

Devi babbles some more, causing Doug and Kamala to both giggle and smile at him.

"Are you having fun, buddy? Yeah!" Doug says in a babyfied voice at Devi and Devi squeals happily.

"Who got this play mat for him, Kam?" Doug asks Kamala as he smiles at her.

"Ashley and Howard did!" Kamala says happily before she lays down on the floor again, groaning a little bit.

"Why don't you lay down on the couch, baby. I can sit on the floor with Devi. You should really rest since you are growing our little daughter in there." Doug says as he rubs Kamala's small but noticeable baby bump, causing her to light up in a smile.

"I'm fine, Dougie. I'm good, don't worry. I want to lay on the floor with Devi as much as I can before I get super pregnant and can't move around much." Kamala says with a big cheeky smile as she rubs her baby bump with Doug, causing Doug to giggle.

"Aww, you are so cute." Doug says as he continues to rub Kamala's baby bump and smiles at Kamala.

"Aaaaa!" Devi babbles loudly at his parents, getting both of their attention again.

"Are you jealous of your little sister already? Hmm?" Doug asks Devi playfully, causing Devi to giggle loudly.

"No, he isn't! He is going to be the best big brother ever! Yes, you will! Yes, you will!" Kamala says in a babyfied voice.

"I am so excited to have another baby with you, Kam." Doug says as he smiles at Kamala and Kamala smiles back at him. 

"Me too, Dougie! I am really excited I get to experience raising a boy and a girl. Especially with you." Kamala says as she blushes at Doug and Doug smiles.

"And I get to do it again! I am really so happy to be able to share this journey with you." Doug says, kissing Kamala and rubbing her small baby bump again.

"Aaaa! Aaa!" Devi says, interrupting Kamala and Doug again.

"Yes! Mama and I are talking about you!" Doug says, kissing Devi's forehead.

"You are Daddy and I's first baby! Yes, you are! You are going to be the best big brother ever to your baby sister!" Kamala says to Devi, giving him a tender kiss on his cheek.

Doug and Kamala continue to watch Devi play with his toys on his tummy and listen to his tiny baby babbles.

Just then, Devi begins to lean on his left side and makes lots of noise focusing on this task.

"What's he doing?" Kamala asks Doug as she begins to laugh and pulls out her iPhone again to film this adorable moment of Devi.

"I don't know! What are you doing, silly boy? Are you stretching?" Doug asks Devi playfully.

Kamala giggles as she films Devi on her iPhone and Devi finally rolls over onto his back and babbles happily.

"OH MY GOODNESS!" Kamala yells in excitement as she begins to cry.

"You rolled over! You rolled over, Devi! Great job!" Doug says as he cheers happily.

Kamala continues to cry and Doug holds her into a hug, kissing her cheek.

"Don't cry, baby! Don't cry!" Doug says, rubbing Kamala's back and hugs her.

"These are happy tears, Dougie! Our baby is growing up so fast! This is a huge milestone!" Kamala says, wiping off her tears and smiles at Doug and then at Devi.

"He sure is! Look! Look! He is going to roll again!" Doug says as he begins to film Devi rolling from his back to his stomach.

Devi slowly rolls and once he gets on his stomach he babbles happily.

"You are so proud of yourself aren't you, baby? Oh my goodness! You are growing up so fast!" Kamala says, wiping away her tears and smiles at Devi.

"Great job, Devi! You are a wiggle worm now!" Doug says causing Devi to laugh.

"You are a big boy! Mama's big world!" Kamala says, kissing Devi again.

Devi rolls a few more times for Doug and Kamala before he gets tired of playing on his play mat.

Kamala sits on the couch with Devi on her lap and she happily reads him Meena's book Kamala and Maya's Big Idea!

Devi happily listens in as he cuddles with Kamala on her lap as she reads the story!

While Kamala reads the story, Doug finally figures out how to put the Jolly Jumper together.

"Yay! Wasn't that a great story? It was about me and Auntie Maya!" Kamala says, kissing Devi's cheek and Devi babbles happily.

"And Meena wrote this book! We need to get her other book too. Shh, don't tell her I didn't buy it yet." Kamala says to Devi as she fixes Devi's hair.

"Kam, I got Devi's Jolly Jumper set up and ready! Do you think he wants to use it?" Doug says to Kamala with a smile before kissing her.

"Do you wanna jump, baby? Do you wanna use your jumper?" Kamala asks Devi and Devi happily babbles and gets excited.

Kamala hands Devi to Doug to hold as she gets up from the couch.

Doug, Kamala and Devi walk over to the Jolly Jumper and Doug carefully puts him in it.

"Woah! Look at you! Big boy!" Kamala says as she smiles at Devi and Devi just "stands" there, unsure on what to do.

"Let me put a pillow under him so he doesn't hang too much." Doug says, grabbing a pillow from the couch to put under Devi's feet.

"Jump! Jump!" Doug says jumping around, causing Kamala to giggle.

Kamala grabs her iPhone to take yet another video of Devi. Kamala probably has over 500 videos of Devi on her iPhone at this point.

"Hi, baby! Look at you in your jumper! Thank you, Auntie Keke!" Kamala says as Devi babbles and smiles at the camera.

"Aww, you love your Auntie Keke! Yes!" Doug says in a babyfied voice at the almost five month old!

"Jump! Jump!" Kamala says as Devi because to softly jump and his face lights up happily.

"Yay! You are doing it baby!" Kamala says with a big and proud smile of her son.

Doug smiles as he takes a few pictures of Devi jumping around and Devi smiles.

"Aaaaa! Aaaaa!" Devi says, jumping around happily causing Kamala and Doug to both smile proudly!

For the rest of the day, Kamala, Doug and Devi all relax together as a family at home :)

Kamala posts a video of Devi rolling over.

Devi is laying on his stomach and he is smiling at Kamala and Doug
Kamala: "Hi, baby boy! Hi! Show everybody what you can do!"
Doug giggles in the background and smiles at Devi
Devi babbles as he slowly begins to roll over onto his back as Kamala and Doug both cheer loudly.
kamalaharris Someone learned how to roll over today! 🥰

Kamala posts at picture of Devi playing with his toys as he lays down on his play mat

kamalaharris Devi was spoiled this Christmas by our family, specifically his grandparents! So many toys! 🧸

Kamala posts a picture of a selfie of Kamala and Devi. Kamala is smiling and Devi is giggling

vp Devi started this brand new year by rolling over! See the video on @kamalaharris 😇 I am such a proud Mama!

Kamala posts another picture of Doug holding Devi as

vp Devi was given a Jolly Jumper for Christmas from his Auntie @kemhoff! Devi is helping his Daddy put it together! 😊

Doug posts a picture of Doug, Devi and Kamala all cuddling on the couch together

douglasemhoff Spending this third day of the year relaxing at home as a family!

Doug posts a video of Devi rolling over and Kamala crying 

douglasemhoff Devi hit a big milestone! He rolled over! 😊 @kamalaharris, our little guy is growing up!

Doug posts another picture of Devi sitting in his Jolly Jumper

secondgentleman He isn't sure about his Jolly Jumper just yet 😂

Doug posts a video of Devi jumping on his Jolly Jumper

Devi stands in his jumper with his feet touching the pillow
Doug: "Are you gonna jump? Hmm?"
Devi looks up at Doug
Kamala: "Jump! Jump!"
Devi giggles and happily begins to jump around 
secondgentleman Devi loves his Jolly Jumper from @kemhoff! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 273 72
Chloe Williams has an enemy with someone from the Biden family and they magically become lover(s). How did this happen? How many lovers does she have?
37.6K 803 10
NOW COMPLETE Joe's never a had a girlfriend before. Turns out, there's a lot to learn. One-shot series covering moments in Joe and Dianne's relations...
Illegitimate Rule By Kailip

Historical Fiction

34 0 14
During the 2028 election Trans woman Danielle Spears is sure she has won the election but to her surprise on election night 2028 she was beaten By co...
26.2K 688 30
you're the youngest president of the US to ever be elected, will you be able to handle the stress of being president and dating a celebrity? CO WRITT...