Indeed

De OneOfAKinddJewel___

Copyright © 2013 OneOfAKinddJewel___ Sequel to "Am I Ready?" Sommer has made her mistakes that she has to l... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Revelations 'N Tears
Chapter 2: You Make Me Feel...
Chapter 3: Oops, Wrong Number.
Chapter 5: Leave Me Alone
Chapter 6: $90.01
Chapter 7: Damn. Pt I
Chapter 8: Damn. Pt II
Chapter 9: First Day
Chapter 10: I Fuq'd Up
Chapter 11: Ouch!
Chapter 12: Sometimes
Chapter 13: The Truth..And Some Lies
Chapter 15: Twins?!
Chapter 16: Ditched & Bitched
Chapter 17: Chances Pt I
Chapter 18: Chances Pt II
Chapter 19: QVC Nigga !
Chapter 20: Disrespect The Tech
Chapter 21: On the Nod
Chapter 22: The Lies You Tell
Chapter 23: Fools
Chapter 24: Nausea
Chapter 25: You Think I'm Crazy Too!
Chapter 26: Road Trips Pt. I
Chapter 27: Road Trips Pt. II
Chapter 28: Movin' In
Chapter 29: Kim K That Nxgga Pt I
Chapter 30: Kim K That Nxgga Pt II
Chapter 31: Frustration
Chapter 32: Intrusion
Chapter 33: Tampons & Tests
Chapter 34: Hangout, M.C.I.C
Chapter 35: Juicy I
Chapter 36: Juicy II
Chapter 37: Is It Time?
Chapter 38: You F*cked Up!
Chapter 39: Comfort
Important Announcement
Chapter 40: Places To Go
Chapter 41: Finale Pt I
Chapter 42: Finale Pt II
Teaser

Chapter 4: Teacher Planning

2.6K 64 11
De OneOfAKinddJewel___

An awesome cover made by @BootyfulLiar in the Multimedia!

*Friday*

Sommer POV

There's no school today so the teachers can put in grades and all that good stuff. I do not want to be here bored all day though so I'm calling my baby. He picked up after the fifth ring.

"..Hello?"

Damn his voice is so sexy in la mañana.

"Were you sleep?"

"Yeah, but what's up?"

"Good morning boyfriend!!"

"Damn Somi, it's too early for all that energy."

"But baby, it's 10:30...what are you doing today?"

"I don't know. We was all going to ask if we could chill over there for a little bit."

"Who is we?"

"Just me, Immanuel, Dani, and Jalisa, alot of them couldn't come. We wanna to meet your friend."

I got up and went down the steps because I heard laughing.

"Hold on, asshole."

I walked into the living room.

"Why I gotta be an asshole Sommer?"

"You love my mean ass though." I whispered.

"I can't fade."

"Hold on though." I told him, I heard water running so I guess he was about to get in the shower.

"Mommy, can I have some friends over since there is no school today?" I asked her.

"..Ask your father."

"Ask your father what?" Dad asked as he came into the room. I jumped on his back.

"Daddy, can Dani, Jalisa, Ques and Immanuel come over for a little bit?"

"And by a little bit you mean the whole day?" He said.

"I don't know."

"How you gonn come in here askin' for stuff without all the details Som?" Mason asked me.

I sighed as got down off his back and put my phone back to my ear. "Are yall planning on being here the whole day?"

"Uhh no."

"He said no."

Dad just nodded. I kissed his cheek and grabbed King from mom and sat next to dad.

"Hi baby." I said to King with my phone still to my ear.

"You cheatin' on me, Valencia?" Ques said.

"I was talking to EJ, stupid."

"Whatever, I need a shower though so I'll see you later. Bye."

"I wish I could be there but okay, bye." I hung up and put my phone down. "EJ, you are so cute."

I held him up as he smiled and grabbed my finger. I smiled.

"So Som, what's been goin on with you?" Mason asked me.

"Well...my mom's ex-boyfriend came back around three months ago and raped me again and five days ago I stabbed him and put him in the hospital. So you know same old, same old." I said, like it was no big deal.

"That's not funny Sommer." Natalie said.

"She's not joking." Dad told her staring at me.

"Could you guys not stare at me like that? It's highly irritating."

"You are such a smart girl, you do not deserve all the shit that happens to you." Natalie told me as she rubbed her stomach. "I'm hungry!" She yelled. "Babe, I'm hungry."

"Your point being?" He asked.

"I am carrying your child Mason, the least you could do is get me some chips. Please?"

Kaleb walked in the room and gave his mom a bag of plain Lays chips. "Here ma."

"Thanks sweetie, but it is not your job to feed your little brother. It is your father's."

"Can you just go ahead and yell at me, Natalie and get it over with?" He said. She sighed and put her head on his shoulder and he put his arm around her and rubbed her stomach, awww.

Kaleb started looking for something in the couches.

"KayC, are you gonna hang out with me and my friends today?" I asked him.

"I don't know,"

"If you're looking for your phone..I put it in a safe place." I told him.

He just looked at me, then walked out the room. EJ started drooling and it was dripping on me a little bit.

"Ewww, nasty." He just kept smiling his toothless smile. "Whatever little boy, that's why your eyes are green; abnormal self." I told him.

"Why are you bullying a 3 month old baby?" Mom asked me as she took him from me and gave him his bottle.

"He-" I got cut off by Marques calling me, I answered it. "Yes?"

"Where is my jacket, Sommer?"

"What jacket?"

"My grey and black Columbia jacket."

"Why do you think I have it?"

"Because you always have my shit!"

"You don't have to yell, Marques."

I got up and went to my room. I looked all the way at the bottom of my hamper and got Ques' bloody ass jacket and walked back downstairs.

"..I'm sorry babe, can you just answer the question."

"I do have it...but I have to wash it though."

"Alright Sommer."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"You are lying."

"I'm not lying Sommer."

"Stop calling me Sommer!"

He laughed. "Ain't that your name?"

I walked back into the living room and pulled my mom by her arm into the laundry room.

"Yeah, but I knew that would get you to laugh. I can clean it babe, don't worry...I love you.."

"Love you too." He hung up.

"What the hell happened to that thing!?" She asked me.

"Can you just help me clean it please?"

"You need a miracle for that Somi."

"Don't say that...Ques is going to kill me." I said getting teary-eyed.

"Don't cry Somi, I'll fix it. Just go upstairs and I should have it done by the time they get here, okay?" I nodded and did what she said.

*2 hours later* 12:30 p.m.

Rayne POV

The door bell just rang and mom still hasn't said anything about the jacket. Ever since what happened 3 months ago, Citaa's emotions have been all over the damn place. It's like she's PMS-ing all damn day. She was crying because Ques is probably going to be really mad at her. She wouldn't normally be crying, but she did.

"No more crying babe, he's going to be way more concerned about you crying than that jacket alright?" I told her. I've been soothing her for the past hour.

"Alright Sommer, on some real shit I want my phone back now." KayC said, coming into my room.

"There are more important things than a fucking phone Kaleb! I put it above the front door alright!? Now get the fuck out of my face!" She screamed at him, covering her mouth right after. She got up and pulled him into a hug. "I am so sorry Kaleb."

He hugged her back. "It's alright Lenci."

"I'll go get the door then." I said. "You want me to get your phone KayC?"

"Yeah."

We all went downstairs to the door. When I opened the door, I pushed Ques back a little bit and got on my tippy toes to get the phone.

"How did your short ass get that up there?" KayC asked Citaa.

"I used a ladder, duh."

"Come on in." I told them. I gave KayC back his phone. "Guys, this is our friend Kaleb."

"Damn Kaleb, where you been?" Immanuel said, recognizing him, and they dapped and all that shit. Ques and him dapped too.

"Jalisa didn't tell us he was that sexy." Dani whispered in my ear.

"Stop drooling, you have a boyfriend, who's right there, by the way." I told her.

All of a sudden, King started crying again.

"Why lil man crying again?" KayC asked his mom, who was wobbling out of the living room as we were going in.

"He probably still has the image of that jacket in his head." She replied.

"What?" Ques said, looking at his girlfriend.

"I was just kidding sweetie, here." She said as she gave Ques his jacket that looked like she had just bought it.

"I told you she would fix it." Citaa told him as she sat on his lap.

"You're staying in here with us right?" I asked KayC.

"I guess." He sat down on the couch and Jalisa sat next to him.

"So how was cleaning yesterday, you two?" Citaa asked Dani and Immanuel. Dani blushed and Manny just smiled.

"You been cryin'?" Ques asked, staring at his girlfriend.

"Yes, Kaleb was yelling at me."

"She said, lying." Kaleb said.

"Bestieee," Dani called me as she put her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, KayC what are you doing?"

He glanced at Jalisa, then at me.

"Stuff..why?"

I stared at him. "Just wondering.."

"So Kaleb, how old are you?" Dani asked him.

"Seventeen." He replied as he looked at a message, I'm guessing he just got. He suddenly got this huge smile on his face.

Manny got up and sat next to KayC and he showed him his phone and they bust out laughing.

"Ques, come look at this bro." He said. Ques got up and sat on the other side of him to look at the message and all three of them started laughing together.

"You just got here though." Ques told him.

At least they're getting along...I guess.

Jalisa came and sat next to me. "Whatever it is, I guarantee you it's not that funny."

"Exactly," I agreed. "Uncle Mason!!" I called, he came in here looking at me. "Your son is being rude."

"No he's not, wassup Mason?" Manny said.

"What's up young blood? Ray stop being so jealous." He said as he lifted up KayC's phone so he could see the message. He shook his head and walked out the room. Bastards.

"Anywayyy, what school are you going to?" Jalisa said, changing the subject. At least trying to change the subject.

"I have no idea ma.." He replied, not even looking at Jalisa, just at his phone.

She got up and walked over and stood in front of him. "Okay first: my name's not ma, it's Jalisa. Second: you're being rude."

"Don't worry about her bro, she's harmless." Manny told him.

He just stared at her and slowly put his phone in his pocket. "Sorry..Jalisa."

"Better." She walked back over and sat next to me. Dani and I were just laughing.

"You must really like him." I whispered in her ear. She scoffed and crossed her arms. My phone vibrated.

KayC Bearr - your friend feisty, I like that shit

Me - you are so horny these days

KayC Bearr - well I have needs Chas

Me - whatever .

Before I locked my phone, I changed his name in my phone to Hornyness.

"Lisa, can you go get my picture frame from under my bed so I can show it to them..please?" Citaa asked her.

"Sure." She got up from the couch and as soon as she was out of sight, Citaa turned to KayC.

"Listen to me, are you listening? Good. You will not take advantage of my friend, do you understand me? I don't care if you're my everything or not because if you hurt her, I will kill you and make it look like an accident." She told him. "Do not try me."

"I didn't say anything Lenci."

"You didn't have to." She said as she sat back and played with her nails.

Jalisa's phone vibrated next to me. The Caller ID read "Slam Tasmanian" so I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Yo..who's this?"

"A friend of Jalisa. May I ask who's calling?"

"Who's that?" She asked as she set the frame on the table and sat down. I mouthed 'Slam Tasmanian' and her eyes got wide as she snatched her phone out my hand. "What do you want?...no alright..I'm sorry...I don't think that's any of your business....that's not possible.......no I-I don't know...bite me." She hung up.

"Everything ok?" Dani asked her.

She just nodded. "I uhh brought the frame down here for a reason." She told us.

"I told you guys I framed it." Citaa told Ques and Manny.

They both just shook their heads. She went and sat on Ques' lap and she put her arms around his neck as he put his around her waist.

"You two promised not to judge me." She said.

"We're not judging you V, this is just really..weird." Manny told her. "You know that shit is evidence, right? And now you got Lisa's fingerprints on it."

I looked at Jalisa and she had her head in her hands, staring at nothing. She laid her head on my lap. I noticed Kaleb was staring at her..creep.

I texted him:

Me - what were yall laughing at ?

Hornyness - this girl I met at the mall earlier sent me a pic of her, ass naked and all I did was tell her what school i was going to .

Me - smgdmfh

Hornyness - shake your head all you want, but she fine as hell AND she goes to my new school . shidd....

Me - its only hoes at that school Kaleb. Vaney High is a hoe filled place

Hornyness - DUH CHASITY ! thats the whole point

Me - they are loose bro ! your D will slip out just as easily as it goes in !

He laughed out loud.

Hornyness - lmaoo, chill. im not tryna fuck ALL of em. i cant help it if im sexy and all of them want the D ;)

Jalisa lifted her head off my lap and grabbed her purse and was about to walk out.

"Where you going?" Ques asked her.

"Bathroom." She replied and she walked out of the room.

I hope she's ok.

Me - WATCH MY EYES ROLL ! dont get cocky nigga. i thought you liked Jalisa?

Hornyness - I never said I liked her . I have other options Chas, even though she's real sexy

Me - oh so b/c she doesn't lower her standards and send you naked pictures of herself after only one day of knowing you , she isn't good enough for you ?

Hornyness - did I fucking say that Rayne ? no I didnt and besides, its not like we fuckin or we go out, so whatever . idgaf about what you think because alot of shit happened during my time here before that you dont even know about , so im not exactly thrilled that I have to live in this shitty ass city permanently . so dont jump on me iight?

After he sent me that, he got up and walked upstairs and I kind of felt bad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think is wrong with Jalisa AND Kaleb/KayC?

you think Kaleb has good intentions as far as Jalisa ? what do you think happened to him before in this "shitty ass city" ?

EJ is just too adorable !

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.6K 274 22
The world has changed. A lot. I don't know what happened. All I know now is... I have to survive. And now... I can't trust everyone you meet ~~~~~~~~...
236 13 15
She was made in test tubes from stolen DNA. She was stolen to have a better life. She left her second home to find the guy who left her but runs into...
MIRROR De abbakristine

Polițiste / Thriller

371 241 24
They say, 'Karma is a bitch', you can't hide from it, you can't run from it. You only get to sit back and wait for it to catch up with you. Well, som...
1.4K 64 8
Gabriel finally confesses, what can possibly go wrong?