YOURS

BridgitBosibori8 által

"So you've decided that you won't respond to me.At all?" he asked,his voice a mixture of concealed emotions. ... Több

ChapterX
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Important Information
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 51

2.4K 52 20
BridgitBosibori8 által

*TW: mentions of SA,later in the chapter*

Delia closed her eyes, savouring the cold feel of the water as it ran over her hands,and even then,she was helpless to stop the image of Lucas and Briar from flashing in her mind. Her eyes snapped open,the tap automatically closing as she moved her hands away to dry them. Her breathing was shaky,her heart beat a little faster as her mind shifted to Keiran's own face,own body,doing the exact same things to her,and her loving every minute of it.

What she wouldn't give to have him here at this exact moment. Her eyes flashed to the gleaming marble counter. Would he have bent her over it as he savagely took her from behind,or would he have lifted her,perched her on top of it,her legs barely hanging onto his narrow waist as he plunged deeper and deeper into her,her midnight hair wrapped around his fist as he made her look into her eyes as he fucked her?

Delia felt a wave of need so vicious that she felt lightheaded as the blood rushed through her. Her eyes darted around. The door to the Ladies' washroom was closed,but it wouldn't take much for her to lock it from the inside and rub one out.

This is crazy,her mind tried to reason,even as she quickly checked the stalls for occupancy,even as she felt the metal clasp clink as she locked the door,her excitement and nervousness at what she was about to do having her breathing quicken.

Delia still didn't believe what she was about to do,in public of all places,but that didn't stop her from looking at herself in the mirror. Taking in her made up face,her eyes fell to the glossy rich black curtain of hair that fell down her back in soft loose curls,the plunging neckline of the scarlet red dress she had worn that hugged her body almost as if it was made for her and her alone. Delia closed her eyes,and even as her fingers slowly slide further down,and into the slit of her dress,she still couldn't believe that Keiran had reduced her to such desperation,but she'd be damned if she was to go out there and admit to him just how much she wanted him.

Delia almost let out a whimper as her own fingers grazed the tiny scrap of clothing that barely covered her crotch,the fabric already so wet with her slickness.

' You're such a horny little slut for me ,butterfly,'Keiran's voice sounded in her mind,as clear as if he was right there with her,the sensual richness of his low timbre enough to make her shudder in need.

Delia's slender fingers slowly circled her already throbbing clit,all the more sensitive with the rush of blood into it. Her head fell at the repeated contact,a soft moan escaping her lips at how good it felt.

' No Princess. I want you to watch. Watch as you fuck that pretty little cunt of yours to the thought of me,'His voice spoke again,a slow sexual caress on its own in her mind.

Delia audibly moaned,the sound low in her throat as she moved her panties to the side and inched one of her fingers inside herself,slowly building a steady rhythm as she looked at her own reflection in the mirror. Her breathing quickened,and she could almost feel the touch of Keiran's firm hands as they ran over her clothed body,liquid fire over her bare skin.

' You like it, don't you Butterfly? When I have my hands all over you,when I'm touching you,'His voice got even closer to her ear. His breathing caressing the side of her face as his hard dick pressed against her ass from behind even through the layers of fabric between them. His arm went over hers,his hand bigger in comparison to her dainty own as he slipped it into her dress,his hand guiding her own as she fucked herself.

By then,Delia had two fingers slipping in and out of her,and when that wasn't enough to help her chase the feeling she was really looking for,she added another. Her left arm moved to stay on the counter to steady herself as she went even faster,her breathing shallower now, Keiran's voice filling her head,coursing through the blood in her veins as she pictured him watching her,those fiery amber eyes on her on the mirror,him degrading her just as equally as he praised her as the feeling in her grew,grew until -

"Delia,are you alright in there?"Keiran,real Keiran ,asked from the other side of the door."You've been gone for quite a while,the others were starting to get worried,"

The spell was broken,her concentration lost. Delia grit her teeth and bit back a swear as she took her fingers out,the build up still tight in her abdomen,her breathing still choppy. Of all the fucking timing in the world-

"I'm fine,"Delia said, hoping to goodness that her voice sounded normal while she quickly washed her hands again. "I'll be right out,"

"There you are. You're going to miss the most important part of the event,"He said to her,his hand going to the side of her face and tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ear. Such a simple,absent-minded gesture,and yet her skin warmed up again, butterflies fluttering in her stomach as he withdrew his hand.

"Are you feeling okay? You look a little...flushed," Keiran asked,a slight frown dipping his eyebrows in concern.

"I'm fine,"Delia replied a little too quickly,the colour rising to her face and spreading to her neck and chest, which Keiran could definitely see with how the dress was cut out. Damn her treacherous body,betraying her even when she was at her lowest.

" You sure?Your face is cherry red and you're sweating. Are you coming down with something?"Keiran asked, immediately stepping closer to her as he placed the back of his hand on her forehead,his eyebrows furrowing in concern. Delia went as still as a statue,barely breathing at the sudden intrusion of her personal space, Keiran's body so close to hers that she could feel the heat rolling off him,could smell his faint cologne and aftershave and something just so absolutely Keiran.

"You don't have a fever," he said, thoughtful. He turned to look at her,her heart missing a couple of beats at the eye contact." If you're not feeling well,at any point of the night,you tell me. Okay Delia?" Keiran asked,his tone serious. His eyes never left hers for a second.

"Okay,I will,"Delia said when she finally found her voice again,the reply coming out softly,her voice breathy. She could have just been imagining it,but Keiran's eyes briefly dropped to her lips before going back to her eyes again, His hand came up to the side of her face, resting there for a moment before his thumb caressed her cheek. Almost as if in a trance,Delia leaned into his touch, breathing in deeply as her eyes closed briefly before going back to him.

"Let's go. They are expecting us,"Keiran said,his hand leaving her face. Delia felt the loss of his touch keenly,but nearly smiled when his hand interlaced with hers as he began walking her back to where they were seated.

Calianne was feeding Rhys some cut fruit from a crystal like bowl,her other hand running through his curly brown hair,his eyes never leaving her as she did.

"Such a good boy for me baby,"she murmured softly,wiping his face and kissing him on his lips when he was done. She turned at their presence,barely batting an eyelid at their interlocked hands,neither did she ask what had taken so long. Content,Rhys lay his head on her lap,his strong hands on either side of her thighs,his fingers placed ever so lightly on them as she continued patting and stroking his hair.

Delia tried not to think about what had happened between them while she was gone,having noticed the fresh short nail marks on the top of his bare shoulders and back. But as was what looked like the theme today,her mind didn't listen. Images of Calianne and Rhys filled her mind. Delia was surprised when more than one of the images had her in them,in between both of them,

Was she attracted to that? She wondered.

Was it that she was just generally really horny,or did the possibility and aspect of having such a stunning couple lavish her with sexual attention appeal to her truly? Was she attracted to just the couple,or did something more, something deeper,call to her?

Was it possible that Keiran had spiked her drink with something,drugging her yet again? Delia looked over him carefully,suspiciously,a familiar sense of fear creeping into her bones..
It would explain why she was so sexually charged.

No ,she decided. They had been served by the attendees,and she hadn't left her drink unattended at any point. Besides,they had grown over time, forming a sort of friendship,if not an understanding,so why would Keiran ruin all that for something she would want to give him very willingly? Especially since he hadn't so much as breathed suggestively her way all this time? Her body relaxed. It wasn't him.

"You're staring Butterfly," Keiran said,not even looking up from his phone. Delia immediately looked away,but not before she saw his lips tug up in a smirk.

The entire floor fell silent,all eyes turned to the stage. Lucas, looking as energized and dashing as ever,took to the stage. His sheer beauty,for Lucas had features that were a perfect combination of both masculine and feminine features, mesmerized everyone in the room,even if they didn't show it. But Lucas knew,and he was helpless against stopping the devilish grin that tugged his full lips at the undeniable fact.

" I would hereby like to take this opportunity,to thank each and every one of you,for taking your time to attend and stay at this function," he said,his voice carrying through the entire floor.

"All of this would not have been possible without any of you present,not to mention the unbelievable amount of support I have received from the community and even those outside it in all the other ways,"Lucas said, letting out a breathless laugh of disbelief,"It's just insane. You kinky fuckers mean the world to me,and so I thank you." He paused a little,a grateful smile lighting up his face.

"However,there's a particular person I'd like to recognize and thank in a very special way. Briar Craven,would you please come up to the stage?" He asked,his eyes focused on her the entire time.
Briar obliged,making her way into the stage and standing next to him,face down,though you could tell she was slightly nervous as she kept on fiddling her fingers every now and then.

"It's okay baby,you can look up,"Lucas said, taking one of her hands in both of his. Briar raised her head, visibly relaxing as she let herself feel his presence.

"I honestly don't know where I would be without you Briar,"Lucas said,right off the bat,his eyes solely on her,as if they were the only ones in the room. As if she was the only girl in the world for him.

"You pulled me out of the depths of darkness,out of the pits of despair and endless cycles of pain and destruction,and showed me the light. No,you didn't show me the light,you are the light. And I don't even want to know where I would be right now if it weren't for you. If it weren't for our family,"Lucas said, glancing over to where Sage was seated,smiling.

"And that is what you and Sage are to me. Family. You are the home my heart longs for at the end of every day. You are the last thought in my mind before I sleep and the first person I think of every morning when I wake up. You give me so much happiness,Briar. And I didn't even know that I hadn't known happiness until I met you. Until you talked to me,hang out with me,lived with me. Everything was so cold Briar,so cold and distant before you. And now,now I am filled with this inexplicable warmth that's like... a fire building every single day,and I wouldn't mind walking into it and letting it consume me whole because it's you. It has always been you,and it will forever be you for me,for as long as there's breath in my body," Lucas paused,his voice ragged with emotion. Still holding Briar's hand,he gracefully went down on one knee.

The air in the room stilled.

" Briar Estrid Craven,will you do me the honour,of becoming my wife?"Lucas asked earnestly,producing a small white velvet box from one of his coat pockets and opening it to reveal the most stunning diamond ring Delia had ever seen,the rock gleaming with its silver band against the black silk inside.

At that moment,tears fell from Briar's eyes onto the wooden floor of the stage.

"Yes. Yes Lucas,I will marry you,"Briar said,her voice teary,a happiness inside her making her skin glow unlike any time Delia had ever seen her,her smile widening as Lucas slipped the ring onto her finger,a perfect fit.

She let out a laugh,and Lucas shot up to his feet and kissed her like he would never get the chance to again,even through her tears. He pulled back,looked at her,wiped her tears and kissed her yet again.

"She said YES!" Lucas exclaimed in happiness,Briar still held in his arms,her own wrapped around him.

"We all heard it Luc! Congratulations!"Keiran shouted back, smiling. Lucas was beside himself with joy,when almost immediately,Sage ran up the stage and engulfed them both in the biggest hug her small body could muster, Lucas and Briar circled their arms around her,and even from where she was seated,Delia could hear Sage congratulate them and tell them just how much she loved them. The room burst into cheers and applause,some even shouting their congratulations at them or whooping happily.

As someone who had heard and witnessed very few positive love stories and happily ever afters growing up, that was quite literally the most heartwarming scene Delia had ever seen. So much so that her own eyes became glossy with tears of happiness for the newly engaged couple.

Anyone who knew the trio especially one who had seen Briar around Lucas,or even just how he looked at her or even spoke to her knew that they deserved each other and deserved to be happy.
Delia herself- having spent most of her free time in their household hanging out with Briar who had become something of her best friend- knew how important Lucas was to her,and it was clearly evident just how important she was to him. She was so,so happy for her. Her own smile bloomed as she clapped happily along with the others.

Delia turned to see Keiran's reaction,to share in his joy for she knew Lucas was especially close to him,only to find him gone. Delia's smile fell as she frowned. He was here a minute ago wasn't he? She turned around looking for him in the crowd,but he was no where to be seen. Her gaze turned back to the stage, watching as Lucas guided Briar and Sage off it,both his hands holding theirs as red rose petals showered the entire room,balloons and confetti following suit as the cheers and applause got louder.

They looked so happy,Delia thought, watching their close associates and friends go to congratulate them in person,
She looked around,and almost everyone had someone by their side. Even if it wasn't romantic,even if it was just for the night, everyone had someone. Everyone except her, Delia thought, wondering for the umpteenth time where Keiran was.

What the fuck are you doing? Her mind asked her. She didn't belong there. Not with all those rich people,those beautiful,happy people who looked like they had never known any pain. She was already an outsider,for nearly everyone there was in a dynamic,or at least into the lifestyle,and all she had tying her to the place was the good will of her friends,Lucas and his family,and her connection with Keiran.

Could she even call them her friends? Was there even a connection with him?

Or was she just a stray they had shown pity upon and taken under their wing?

Even Keiran had lost all interest in her,Delia thought. He didn't even bother to look at her twice,had barely even touched her,and she was already reduced to a simpering mess of need all but begging for his attention.

Pathetic.

All it had taken was him treating her like a human being,and she had already forgotten all the shit he had put her through. Just the most basic common human decency,and Delia was willing to take herself to his bed,all transgressions forgotten.

Stupid.

And what if they found out who she really was inside? What had happened to her? Did she really think that they would treat her the same once they found out how utterly disgusting and used up she really was? Once they found out about her past,her family,and heavens forbid,what she did?
She'd be shunned,if she didn't get arrested first, treated like a social leper. It would be like highschool all over again.No one would want to be associated with her. No one would talk to her. No one would care for her.
No one would love her.

Unlovable.

That was what she was. Unlovable. An unlovable,complicated,ruined mess of a human being who didn't deserve the company she kept, didn't deserve the dress and heels she had worn that cost more than her life's worth of clothing combined. She wasn't rich. She wasn't pretty,and she certainly didn't belong in this circle of people who's lives ran parallel to her own.

It had been foolish of her to think that she could pretend to fit in. Pretend to be a part of them.

And what happens when you pretend? The voice in her head asked her. Her stomach dropped as the memories flooded her mind. Voices that she had thought long forgotten,laughs,taunts and not so hushed whispers,all of it came flooding back to her.

'You really thought we wouldn't find out what an absolutely disgusting whore you are?'Came one voice she knew all too well from.her past.

'Greg saw you through your bedroom window yesterday, getting fucked by your own father. I couldn't believe it when I heard him tell me because that's hell-level low even for a cockroach like you Delilah, so you can imagine my surprise when he showed me the pictures.' She said, holding up her slick pink phone.

'By lunch time, everyone will have got them. And everyone will know just how worthless you really are,'She said,her glossy pink lips curling into a cruel smile.

'I hope he gets you pregnant,' the Queen Bitch herself whispered as she left,her posey of clones following her, laughing their heads off at having heard it. Already,Delia could feel the stares on her,the whispers of rumours and half truths spreading like wild fire. Greg took pictures. For the first time in her life,Delia felt really,truly afraid.

Delia tore out of the room before anyone could stop her, before anyone could see her break down entirely.Her vision blurred and her chest hurt so badly Delia thought that she was going to die from the sheer pain alone.

Was the exit toward her left or right? What if she ran into someone? What if the elevators took long? She had to get out of there,and she had to do it now. Already,she could feel the walls closing in on her, the familiar feeling of suffocation settling in her chest,making her erratic breathing worse.

Outside,I need to get outside,Delia thought,barely registering her surrounding,her breathing coming out in high pitched wheezes as more tears fell from her eyes,her nose runny,her skin damp.with sweat. Spotting the stairway,Delia took off her heels and ran down the stairs,the pain in her chest nearly crippling,her mind lost to memories of the past as her vision dimmed,not able to take in air fast enough.

She barely made it outside when she tripped and fell, landing on all fours. Her palms and knees stung,no doubt bleeding from the fall,but it hardly made an impression on her mind as she crawled to the nearest wall, slumping over it as she desperately gasped for air.

Delia hugged her knees to her chest,her head resting on her exposed knees,not knowing if the wetness on her cheek was tears or blood,not having the energy to do anything else other than stay in that position.

"Breathe dammit," she told herself in between laboured gasps,black spots dancing in her vision even after she screwed her eyes shut as she tried to force herself to regulate her breathing. Delia was shaking so badly that even her teeth chattered,her fingers death-gripping the sides of her knees as she rocked herself back and forth.

'You don't deserve the air you breathe',a voice in her ear hissed,plunging her back into the freezing cold shower spray,the ice cold water pellets tearing through her skin and soaking her clothes.

Two hands lifted her from the ground,a voice frantically talking to her,but Delia barely registered any of it.

She couldn't move,she couldn't breathe. She was in so much pain she couldn't even think.

'You want to be a slut? A whore? You want to whore yourself out Delia? Okay then. You're going to do it right here,right now,' The voice said, turning her around to face him by the hand that held her up by her hair.

Breathe,a voice told her,hands cradling her face.

' Maybe if you suck me off really nicely,I'll delete all the pictures I have of you and your dad. I'll even convince Candy to delete those I already sent her.That way no one will have to see you like that. No one except me,'He said,his fingers digging into her scalp as he tightened his hold on her hair.

' Or maybe I'll keep a few copies to keep you compliant. Who knows?' he asked unbuckling his belt with his free hand. He yanked her head up so that she was forcefully looking up at him.

'I told you I'd make your life a living nightmare,'

"Fuck's sake Delia if you don't snap out of it I am calling for an ambulance!"A panicked voice seared through her mind, shattering the memory as her vision cleared to real life. Her chest felt heavy,but the tight feeling in it was slowly dissipating.

"Can you hear me? I said breathe,in and out just like I'm doing,"the voice,male sounding,instructed her. Delia turned towards it,her breathing still uneven,but at least she wasn't in so much pain anymore. Her vision got clearer and clearer until her mind registered who it was talking to her.

"There we go. That's a good girl. Keep going. In, hold one two three,out. Focus on something. Talk to me. Tell me what you see," He said,his muscular arms holding her up,his voice as clear as day.

"I...I see a yellow... garbage...bin,"Delia said,her chest starting to hurt faintly due to the exertion,but it did help ground her in reality.

"Good. Keep talking. What shape is it? Anything beside it? And breathe Delia. I will not have you go into that weird headspace you were just in again. Breathe or so help me,I'll do CPR on you,"he said sternly,though the corner of his lips lifted just the slightest.

"Isn't CPR...for unconscious... people?"Delia asked,mildly amused,though she felt the emotion faintly,as if it were muted somehow. The world spun for a bit making her close her eyes,her stomach flipping with nausea.

"Hey, no no. Open those beautiful eyes of yours. Stay with me. Breathe and tell me more about that yellow garbage bin,"he said, slightly tapping her cheek with his fingers,making her eyes open again.

Already,her breathing had gone to somewhat normal,the worst having passed,but she did it anyway.

"The yellow garbage bin is next to a black garbage bin,and the yellow one has...a recycling symbol in ...black on its front side,"Delia said, fighting the violent feeling of nausea.

He realized it almost a second too late, turning her to her side as she threw up nearly everything she had in her stomach until she was dry heaving,her body crying in pain. Fresh tears welled up in her eyes.

"It's okay Delia. You're going to be fine. It's okay,"he reassured her, taking out a clean handkerchief from his pocket and gently wiping her mouth with it.

"No it's not,"Delia said,her voice breaking as she broke into a full sob." It's not going to be okay. I'm not going to be okay. Everything hurts and everything sucks and I just want to be alone right now,"she said,full on crying despite her exhaustion. He pulled her into himself,her face on his broad muscular chest as his arms cradled her, his hand rubbing her back in soothing motions.

"No one cares anyway," she half whispered,half sobbed.

"I care. I have been enamoured with you from the moment I laid my eyes on you. Tell me what to do. Tell me what you need right now,and I'll make it happen,"he said, concern and resolve filling his voice.

"I don't want to stay here. Please... please let's leave. Any where away from here. Please,I don't want to be here anymore,"Delia said,fresh anguish sweeping her soul as she cried even harder.

"Okay. Okay Delia. We're leaving,"He said, taking her in his arms and standing up with her as if she weighed nothing at all. Delia buried herself into his chest as he murmured words to comfort and sooth her. Such that by the time he had walked to his car and secured her into the front seat,she was already asleep.

He shut the door and climbed to the driver's seat on the opposite side. Just as he was about to key in the ignition,she stirred and turned to face him.Her eyes and nose were puffy and red,her make up long washed off her face,a streak of dried up blood on the side of her cheek. But he still thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

"Thank you,Brice,for everything,"she said,her voice nearly hoarse,her body tired,her eyes already drooping shut with sleep.

"Anytime baby doll. Any time," Brice said, smirking a little as the engine roared to life.

X X. X. X. X. X. X.

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY SEXY READERS.🥳🥳🥳💕(it's three days late but anyways)
(side note: What Delia's head was telling her,what those other people were telling her concerning what happened to her with her dad,that's not in any way acceptable. I wrote it to show how ugly that side of the story can get and how deeply it can affect a person.
To all the Sexual Assault survivors out there,you are so fucking wonderful,and your experience and story is valid,no matter how different it is from the rest. You are strong in your fight,you are strong in your silence. I wish you nothing but love and healing. I love you, okay? You're important.)

To the OGs,thank you for being so patient and dedicated,
To the new readers,hiiii and welcome aboard. Thank you for choosing to read this book.

I love you all. I have been strugglinggggg with my mental health,my parents and a death and s&i©id£ attempt of two of my closest friends.
But I'm still alive,and well,let's finish this book please.

Have a lovely time,take care of yourselves,and in case no one has told you today,you are simply wonderful and I am grateful that you are still on this Earth.

Lots of love❤️❤️❤️
Bridgit Bosibori 8.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

719K 16K 128
(short chapters) He was like the Devil but his beauty on the outside made me weak. His whole being made me weak and I have no idea why. I hate him so...
439K 4.5K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...
558K 10.2K 60
Shhh don't raise your voice at me dollface",he says and fists my hair pulling it tightly."your family ours is too much, your brother will substitute...
443K 11.8K 24
"stop! you can't touch me in this way. It's inappropriate " she spoke out as his hand slip inside her shorts. "why baby girl? aren't you the same gir...