Khawahish

By sonachopra

" sir please don't touch me " shout zoya with anger in her eyes 😡 " oh come on baby in some days you'll be m... More

Khawahish
You work for me ..
Falling for you ...
Move on ..
You are mine ..
just a random question 😶
Accusation...
Quiting Job ..
Thinking about past
Marriage??
Small teaser ...
You can't do this ...
I won't let you go .....
letting go of past ....
Bye Bye Wassim.....
Notice!!
Stuck with him...
Abduction...
Marriage Proposal!!
I will never love you ...
Marriage in one week !!
I love him ...
Bohey bariyan(engagement)
Court Marriage !!
He is not that kid anymore ..
He was bad !!
Haldi+Mehandi 💕
Shaadi 💖💖
Qubool hai..
Tum jaisi aurat...
Tu dua hai ...
First night !!
Is he for real ?
Awkward...
Get out ...
Family time ..
Marriage gift ..
A nice person !!
Kadaar..
Mere humsafar...
Bhai saheb !!
Reception party ??
Dekha hazaaron Daffa...
Cheating ??
Trouble in Paradise!
And here start the trouble ..
R##ist..
Your predictions..
His sins..
His mad side..
His truth..
Hello 👋
wish i can heal you..
His second failed attempt..
You have to leave..
Just like that ..
Walk with me..

It's all come to end

736 61 4
By sonachopra

Continuing from previous part:-

Zoya back in her home and now thinking about Aditya umm Adi that's what he requested her to call him . First she don't understand why she can't call him with his full name as she like it that way but he said aashi(his late sister) was the one who used to call him Adi and he always liked that nickname years pass and many people call him Adi which he doesn't like but still whenever someone call him Adi instead of Aditya he remembered aashi so he likes to call Adi instead of his full name by the people he like and of course he loves Zoya so maybe not in front of others but when they are with other she should call him with his nickname.
She smile thinking about it and his love confession though he told her before too about his love for her but tonight's confession was more special to her . She loves it when his eyes shine with pure happiness hearing her confession the shine which she wants to see in his eyes from many days is back guess when one truly is in love the most important thing is to be loved by your partner  after listening about his traumatic past she wants to make him feel good but now she understood he only wants her love to be at ease .

Zoya smiling to herself when there's a knock on room door grabbing her attention she turn to find her bhabhi at door frame with tea and snacks in tray she enter in room with smile and ask her  'so how was your date ?' Zoya give her a confused look to hide their date thing but Sila mimic her confused expression to tease her and worked as both burst into laughter they sit on bed and Zoya start telling Sila about her date with Adi .

'Main bahut khush hoon tumhare liye zoya aakhirkar tum sukoon mein ho(I'm so happy for you zoya finally you are in peace)' Sila say while smiling.

'Haan main sukoon mein hoon jo chaha tha jitni duayen ki thi sab puri ho rahi hain bhale hi waise nahi jaise maine socha tha magar phir bhi ab dil mein koi shikwa nahi hai(yes I'm at peace whatever I ever wanted all those wishes I had are fulfilling now maybe not like the way I wanted it to come true but I don't have any complaints in my heart)' Zoya say with some tears in her eyes but a smile on her face a pure happy smile .

Seeing her like this Sila felt very happy she is not just her sister-in-law but her best friend who's been snatched from her by circumstances but now things are back to the way they were.
Bittu come in room jumping on bed beside the two she ask 'Kay gossip ho rahi hai mujhe bhi bataye na(what gossip going on tell me too)' . Seeing her enthusiasm both smile to each other and say to tease her 'bittu ye badon ki baatein hai tumhen samjh nahi aayegi(bittu these are adults talks you can't understand it)' .

Bittu make a face and say 'aapi main bhi ab badi ho gayi hoon now I am a college student toh ab aap log mujhse baatein nahi chupa sakte(sis now I'm old enough I am a college student so now you guys can't hide things from me)' and nods saying it like a cute kid who wants to know everything her family talking about. Both laugh and start tickling her and trio fell on bed laughing like old days ..

Adi sleeping in room and sweating badly because of the nightmare he is seeing well it's not just a nightmare but the cruel reality he experienced in his younger days
Nightmare:-
13 years old Adi crying sitting out of his room continuously banging room door to open so that he can stop the horrible sin committing on Sarita. He can hear moans of that Chirag and muffled screams of sarita who's being r**ed by that Chirag though she isn't in her senses fully but she is feeling pain and Adi too feeling it cause he can't do anything to stop that ******* he try to stop that chirag but he kicked him in stomach and throw him out of room shutting door . Hearing those sounds he felt more guilt and pathetic on himself he couldn't able to save his mom his sister and now it's sarita's turn to be damed by this monster he felt urge to throw up while crying and finally he does so closing his ears he cry more laying beside his own vomit ..

Adi wake up with shock covered in sweat and tears coming out of his eyes . This is the reason he don't want to sleep cause every time he sleep his past haunts him in nightmare. When zoya was here he felt safe in this room but now he feel so alone here just like he used to feel before marriage he is thinking about it when his phone rings and it's zoya he immediately pick it up 'zoya kya hua tum soyi nahi(zoya what happen you didn't slept till now why ?)' for a minute he forgot about his condition thinking why she is still awake is there any problem with her!

'Needh nahi aa rahi thi kya hai na mujhe aadat ho gayi hai aapke mujhe ghorne ki jab main so rahi hoon toh(sleep is far away from me actually I got habitual of your stares while I'm sleeping)' Zoya reply and he smile bright holding phone near his ear knowing she noticed him staring her while she sleep .

'Ek tarika hai mere paas(I have one solution)' he say and cut call .

Zoya frown but she smile when she see video calling coming from him picking it up both see each other in phone and continue their talk . She ask him about nightmare seeing sweat over his neck and face to which he told her about it she felt bad but he say now he can sleep peaceful as he see her zoya smile and they lay in bed talking .
It's been three days Zoya staying in her parents house and Adi told her that work is in process and soon it's all comes to an end.

Rohan punching on wall in his room with tears coming out of his eyes remembering about Praachi.

Same day when rohan go out with ritika for lunch he saw praachi and biding bye to ritika he go after her crossing road in hurry and reach inside a small cafe where praachi come with her younger sister and two more people he got shock seeing her on wheelchair and his eyes filled with hot tears but it's not time to just cry he finally found her after so much time so without wasting another minute he go to her grabbing her hand he ask 'praachi where have you been from so long ?'

Praachi too got shock seeing him here and her sister trying to push rohan away from her sis blaming him for praachi's condition but praachi stop her sister and ask her to leave them alone for sometime to talk to which her sister not ready but she had to agree anyway.

'Uss kamine aditya ki wajah se tumhara kya haal ho gaya hai(because of that a****** aditya you are in this condition)' rohan say in anger but his tears are not stopping.

Praachi nods in no and say 'mera accident ho gaya tha do saal pehley par iss mein Adi bhai ki kya galti hai( I met with an accident two years ago but what Adi bhai's fault in it )' .

Rohan say 'uski galti hai main janta hoon wo letter jo tum chaod gayi thi wo sab usne tumse likhwaya hoga tumhara usse koi affair nahi tha usne tumhen hurt kiya tha tumhare saath—-(it's his fault I know that letter you left behind he must've forced you to wrote it you never had any affair with him he hurt you he must've force you—-)' but praachi stop him saying 'unhone nahi balki kissi aur ne meri life kharab ki hai(he didn't but someone else ruined my life)' .

Tear roll down on her cheek thinking about past and what happened with her rohan held her cheek wiping her tears and ask 'kisne(who then ?)'

'Bharosa kar paoge meri baat ka ?(will you believe me if I tell you?)' she question and he nods taking a deep breath she say 'tumhare dad Chirag Puri mere saath zabaradasti ki aur mujhe force kiya tha ki main Adi bhai ko blame karke tumhari life se chali jaun(your dad Chirag Puri forced me and told me to blame Adi bhai and later to leave you forever)' .

Hearing her confession Rohan's hand slip from her face which she expected and yet again her heart breaks she close her eyes to let go of hot tears forming in her eyes and say opening them again 'mere paas apni baat ka koi saboot nahi hai sab main hoon aur mera sach hai ab tumhare upar hai yakin karna ya na karna(I don't have any evidence to prove what I said I'm just here in front of you with my truth now it's up to you to believe me or not)' saying so she turn her wheelchair and start going towards her sister and brother-in-law's table leaving Rohan on his place ..

Rohan held his own hair in anger and stress as he couldn't decide what to believe and what not .

After two days:-
Zoya coming back towards her house with vegetables in hand when someone call her name she turn to find wassim and she think to herself what he wants now ?

Wassim come to her and say 'zoya main janta hoon main deserve nahi karta par agar maine aaj ye nahi kiya toh main khudko kabhi maaf nahin kar paunga(I know zoya i don't deserve it but if today I didn't do than I won't be able to forgive myself ever)' .

Zoya confused hearing it and he continues 'Zoya mujhe maaf kardo main samjh gaya ki tumhre miscarriages mein aami aur raafiya ki wajah se huye the  aaj jab raafiya ne apna bacha khoya tab usne sab kabool kiya(zoya I am sorry please forgive me now I got to know that you wasn't at fault in your miscarriages it's aami and raafiya's doing now when raafiya lost her own kid she accepted it all and told me truth)' .

Hearing this zoya felt bad not for waasim or raafiya but for the unborn kid  though raafiya done bad to her still she can understand how must be she feeling right now  'wassim main — sorry for your loss mujhe sach mein bura lag raha hai tum dono ke liye(wassim i— sorry for your loss I'm seriously feeling bad for you two)' .

'Yeh tumhara badappan hai zoya warna tumhari jagah koi aur hota toh yehi kahta ke main aur meri family yeh deserve karte hain(it's your kindness zoya if someone else will be in your place then that person surely taunt us saying that me and my family deserve this)'  wassim say and Zoya nods in no but he continue saying  'par taklif toh maine tumhen sabse zyada di hi hai zoya dusaron ki baaton mein aakar maine tumhen kho diya aur ab apna ek aur bacha bhi(but i gave you so much misery zoya i hurt you listening to others i ruined my marriage with you lost you forever and now lost another child)' .

'Wassim humara saath likha hi nahi tha kismat-kismat ki baat hai  insaan kitna bhi chahe kismat se lad nahi sakta par duaon se mehent se kismat badal sakta hai mere paas tumhein dene ke liye koi aur cheez nahi hai siwaay dua ke ki tum aur raafiya jald hi iss mushkil waqt se bahar aao aur aage badho khush raho saath(wassim we never meant to be together it's all about destiny and we aren't in each other's destiny. A person can't fight with their destiny but can mend it with prayers ,hardwork and good faith I don't have anything to give you except dua(prayer) that you and raafiya can come out of this phase of sadness and hardship and go ahead to be happy together)'  zoya say  and wassim nods .

Wassim say sorry for the things he said at her and Aditya wedding and wished her to have a good life with Aditya.

Zoya come to her house and think how things changing  than she remembered about what Adi said in night that in some days everything going to come to end which giving her hope to have a peaceful life ahead with Adi ..

Okay so next part will be last part of this story and after it I'll add english lines in those parts which I wrote in hindi so that everyone can read it ☺️  hope you all like this one and ending of this story please subscribe to our channel Momo kitchen twin as we need your support badly and by that you can reward me for the story writing 🙏🏻😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 2.7K 24
#3 WATTPAD romance novel (2023) #9 WATTPAD Sugerdaddy #33 WaTTPAD Intense "ohh you're so wet for me shreya" he said "we shouldn't do this" I said sh...
2.5K 81 9
"I hate you so much!" Samaira said "Feelings are mutual you know" Aditya smirked -------------------------------------------------- "Do you need a...
15K 1.3K 16
Aditya and Zoya are a happy married couple who has recently shifted from Mumbai to outskirts of Nainital just because Zoya wanted some peace from the...
80.5K 6.4K 54
This is a Fan-Fiction of AdiYa of Bepannaah. Aditya Hooda, an aspiring Chartered Accountant. He owns a CA firm and living alone in Bangalore. Zoya Si...