Classroom of The Elite FanFic...

By user89814429

What if Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is a dumb nice guy who has the maximum luck stat. What if Kiyotaka uses only his... More

Vol. 1 Chapter 0 The Lucky bastard
Vol.1 Chapter 1 New life
Vol. 1 Chapter 2 Swimming Class
Vol.1 Chapter 3 The wonderful of teenage life
Vol. 1 Chapter 4 Fallen
Vol. 1 Chapter 5 Defected
Vol.1 Chapter 6 The idiot trio.
Vol.1 Chapter 7 Onii-Chan
Vol.1 Chapter 8 Begin again
Vol.1 Chapter 9 The mask
Vol.1 Chapter 10 The midterm
Vol.2 Chapter 0 The monologue of Ike Kanji
Vol.2 Chapter 1 the scheme
Vol.2 Chapter 2 A little help from my friend
Vol.2 Chapter 3 Ichinose
Vol. 2 Chapter 4 Sakura-San can't communicate, Ichinose-Chan want to hang out
Special Thanks
Vol.2 Chapter 5 Crime and Punishment
Vol.2 Chapter 6 Sakura?
Vol.2 Chapter 7 Liar Liar
Vol.2 Chapter 8 A little luck
Vol.2 Chapter 9 Shizuku
Vol.2 Chapter 10 Epilogue
{Short Story} Tachibana-San wants to be confessed: Love is war.
{Short Story} Tachibana-San wants to be confessed: Love is war. 2
Vol.3 Chapter 0 The monologue of Chabashira Sae
Vol.3 Chapter 1 Aloha, Summer!
Vol.3 Chapter 2 Toilet's problem
Vol.3 Chapter 3 Harmony
[Halloween Special] Rules Horror: Welcome to the classroom of the defect.
Vol.3 Chapter 4 Chiaki Onee-San
Vol.3 Chapter 5 Visiting
Vol.3 Chapter 6 Class A
Vol.3 Chapter 7 Operation S and M
Vol.3 Chapter 8 Something
Vol. 3 Chapter 9 Paradise Island
Vol. 3 Chapter 9.5 Mission
Vol. 3 Chapter 10 Panties
Vol. 3 Chapter 11 Secret
Vol. 3 Chapter 12 Case Closed
Vol. 3 Chapter 13 Horikita Suzune needs no friend.
Vol. 3 Chapter 14 Something we want to hide
[Short Story] Volume 1 Reaction (1)
[Short Story] Volume 1 Reaction (2)
Vol. 4 Chapter 0 The monologue of Karuizawa Kei
Vol. 4 Chapter 1 Finally, Peaceful life(?)
Vol.4 Chapter 2 Zodiac Test
Vol. 4 Chapter 3 Rabbit Group
Vol. 4 Chapter 4 Sometimes, I don't know how I should name the chapter.
Vol. 4 Chapter 5 Again, I don't know how I should name this chapter.
Vol. 4 Chapter 6 Gambling never makes anyone rich, except the casino's owner.
Vol. 4 Chapter 7 Karuizawa Kei
Vol. 4 Chapter 8 Spread your leg
Vol. 4 Chapter 9 The Last Gambling
Vol. 4 Chapter 10 Summer Night
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 1 Ibuki Mio and the elevator of secret.
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 3 Horikita Suzune and the Bo'ohw'o'wo'er
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 4 Yama "God" Uchi and his holy love letter.
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 5 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the mystery of the pool (Prelude)
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 5 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the mystery of the pool (Serenade)
Vol. 4.5 Epilogue
Vol. 5 Chapter 0 The monologue of Sudo Ken
Vol. 5 Chapter 1 Sport Festival
Vol. 5 Chapter 2 Arrangement
Vol. 5 Chapter 3 Practice
Vol. 5 Chapter 4 Welcome to the sports festival
Vol. 5 Chapter 5 Ryuen's plan
Vol. 5 Chapter 6 Now, we reached part 69! Lucky number, isn't it?
Vol. 5 Chapter 7 Excacitraitrecogzinator
Vol. 5 Chapter 8 Rest for a while
Vol. 5 Chapter 9 Everything is nothing
Vol. 5 Chapter 10 Epilogue
A Little Announcement
Vol. 6 Chapter 0 The Dream of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Vol. 6 Chapter 1 Wake up
Vol. 6 Chapter 2 Paper shuffle
Vol. 6 Chapter 3 Rule
Vol. 6 Chapter 4 Tutoring Group
Classroom of the Elite's sequel is finally coming!!!!!
Vol. 6 Chapter 5 Weapon
Vol. 6 Chapter 6 Shiina

Vol. 4.5 Story No. 2 Ichinose Honami and the Chaotic Comic-Con

1K 49 39
By user89814429

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka?" I heard someone calling my name from behind. When I looked back, I saw Horikita Manabu walking toward me on the road to the school. Besides him, it was his secretary Tachibana Akane.

"Horikita's Onii-Chan. " I said. I realized he wanted to talk with me about something, so I moved to the tree, covering myself with its shadow. Today was still hot. I didn't want to stand under the sun too long.

 "Ara! This boy is so rude, president!" Tachibana said with a high-pitched voice.

I had met Horikita Manabu two times and Tachibana once. At first, I thought Tachibana would be a serious girl but outside of the council's room, she seemed to be funnier than I thought.

"However, you two don't have any other clothes? Wearing these uncomfortable school's suit like this."

"We need to go to school. The student council's room is being repaired. So we have to visit for checking those stuff." The president explained.

"I think you shouldn't complain about someone else's wearing, young boy. Especially, when you are wearing something like this."

Tachibana looked at me from head to toe.

I could understand her. I also didn't believe that I would wear like the adventurer from some RPG game. I even wore the green clove, which made me feel like I was Chuunibyou.

Oh, and I was carrying the sword named Chunchunmaru too.

"It isn't my fault though, Auntie Secretary---"

"Kya!! What did you call me!?"

"So who is the reason for you to wear like this?" Horikita asked ignoring his edgy secretary.

"Honami--Ichiniso Honami. There is Comic-Con at Keyagi mall today. She wants to cosplay but she needs a companion---"

"Is that so?"

Actually, she had other friends to help. But Ryuji was busy dating his girlfriend. Cho, the same as Hirata, was practicing for football high school league. (I heard that Sudo finished his basketball match yesterday.) Chihiro was still injured from Matsushita's attack.

So I was the only one left.

"Hehe. Calling Ichinose-San Honai. You are that close? Maybe being in the same group lighted the old flame, didn't it?" Tachibana said with a smug face.

"I don't know what I should be surprised at between you know and Honami were in the same group or you know I dated her."

Horikita smiled a little bit. "The student council knew everything, Ayanokouji. We also know that your classmate, Hondo, had a very serious constipation problem."

How did he know?

I decided to not ask, the answer might make me paranoid for my whole life.

 "I also know your action in the first semester. Tachibana. " Horikita snapped.

"Yes, sir!" Tachibana took out her notebook and started reading. "Founding the charity fund for poor students, attacking the student council president at his weakness---What!?, being in Sudo Ken's lawyer team, dealing something with class C, defeating the most wanted sex offender, rescuing your classmate from the cult on the inhabited island test, and winning two tests."

"Wow. " I said with surprise. "I never expected to be stalked by someone like you, Auntie Secretary."

"Kya! Stop calling me Auntie!"

"There is something that isn't in the report but I can see it with myself. " Horikita said. "Suzune is changing, I don't know who makes it. But I think it is her closest friend. You."

Horikita Suzun had really changed. It was real and I was sure that I helped her a little bit.

However, I should give the credit to her.

The president squinted his eyes. "You are a talented person, Ayanokouji."

"It's just a coincidence. President. There is nothing but a fluke."

"One time is a fluke, two times are luck, but I think if I give all credit to the fate will be rude for you."

Ah. These siblings are the same.

"Ayanokouji. Do you want to be in the student council?"

"Eh! President!" Tachibana's eyes opened widely.

"No, thank you."

"Eh!!!!" Tachibana's eyes opened wider than before. "Do you know how many students want to be in the council! Personally, I don't think it's a good idea for asking some random guy to be in the council, but I don't think refusing the invitation immediately isn't a good idea too!"

I shrugged my shoulder.

"Thank you for advice, Auntie Secretary.  But I have no interest in administrative work yet."

I thought Horikita would urge or force me to join his council. But the president was more easy-talking than his sister. He just nodded and said.

"I won't force you, but remember, as long as I am the president. The student council room's door will always open for you. Goodbye and congratulations for becoming class C."

Then, he turned back and walked toward the school. Tachibana gave me a curious glance before walking away.

I sighed and walked to Keyagi mall.

...

"Let's go to the Comic-Con!!" Honami announced.

"Hooray. " Reply by the tired forced cheer.

I had never gone to the Comic-Con before and I was really excited to see it. The Keyaki mall was filled with Otakus, the cosplayer, and the booth for everything in our Otaku tradition.

 There were many roles to many stores and the song from idols performing on the stage. I saw three Goku, five Eren, and thirty-seven Star Platinum walking past me.

Honami was cosplayed too. She was in the crusader armor and wore the blond wig.

"Kiyotaka, Kiyotaka!"

"Yes, Kiyotaka Desu."

"How is my armor?" Honami asked.

"It's pretty good--" I mumbled.

"Ayanokouji-Kun, Ayanokouji-Kun." The shy girl asked me from behind.

"Yes, Ayanokouji Desu."

"Do I need to wear this?"

Behind me, Mii-Chan's face became red. Red as her dress. She wore a big brown hat and hold the magic stick.  

"You need to wear it. Wang-San!" Honami said with a smile. "It supposed to be Chihoro's though."

"Sorry for asking you. " I said with guilty. It was Honami's request.

"Don't worry. At least, I don't have to take care of Rokusuke-Kun. He always askes me to teach him surfing. " Mii-Chan sighed. I offered to swap Koenji's taking care schedule with her if she helped me.

"However, Ayanokouji-Kun. Why did you ask me? I think you are closer with Horikita-San or Airi-Chan than me."

I scratched my head. "Well, Horikita will kill me before I finish my sentence and Sakura is collapse as soon as I said Comic-Con. But the most important thing is--Honami asked for the flat loli, so I---"

"Explosion!!!!"

I jumped off and ran to hide behind Matsushita who dressed like an archpriest with blue hair. 

"There, there. Don't be scared, Kiyo-Kun. Onee-San is here. " She padded my head.

"Thank you for helping again. Matsushita. " I said.

"Everything for my little brother."

"Chiaki-Oneechan---"

"Stop acting like a 3-year-old boy and let's go to the contest!" Honami said and dragged me out. Maybe because she was surrounded by her favorite thing. Ichinose seemed to be more cheerful than usual.

Today, there was the cosplay contest. The reward was the set of Naruto limited-edition manga with Kishimoto Masashi's signature. Oh, also the exclusive figure of My Little Pony too.

So Honami wanted to win it so bad. Unfortunate, it was a group contest. Therefore, she asked me for help.

When we reached the stage, I was surprised that there was only the staff waiting there. It was almost time. Other teams should be there.

When one of the staff saw us, he walked toward us.

"Are you contestants?" He asked.

"Yes. " Honami nodded.

"Well, you win."

We opened our eyes wide. "What!?"

"The other teams withdraw from the contest. It seemed like they got diarrhea at the same time. So you win, here is the reward."

We looked at each other with confusion.

"Ayanolucky---" I guessed.

...

After we won by chance. Honami told us she would stay for a while. So Matsushita (who warned me to come back home on time.) and Mii-chan went back to the dorm first.

I didn't want to go home yet, so I decided to enjoy myself at the Comic-Con for a day.

I walked around and bought something. I would have ample points next month, so I admitted myself to be extravagant.

After spending many points on the web stuff. I found myself hung by many merchandises that I couldn't show to any girl. I wondered if I would see someone I knew. This would be bad.

"Ah. Finally, I feel more comfortable now."

"What did you eat, Sensei?"

"I don't know. I eat only healthy foods. I have no clue why I got diarrhea."

"Maybe your food expires, Sensei!"

Those were familiar voices.

I turned back and saw Yukimura, Machima-Sensei, and Doc walking toward us.

They flinched when they saw me.

Yukimura was in the archpriest suit like Matsushita. Doc was in the loli wizard dress and Machima-Sensei wearing the crusader armor---with the yellow wig.

What did I just see ---

"Oh! Where is Doc? I think he will love this Comic-Con. " I decided to not see them.

"Unfortunately. Ayanokouji is busy, or we will ask him to come with us!" Yukimura played along with me.

"Yes! I think we should move on from here. It's so late!" Machida-Sensei said.

We pretended to never know each other and walked away.

I sighed with relief. Luckily, it was Yukimura and Doc. What if someone like Kushida or Karuizawa accidentally walked into the Comic-Con.

I hoped I wouldn't meet someone I know---

"Ah! The cosplay contest is ended!"

"It's because you stopped every two minutes to sign for your fan club!"

"It isn't my fault for being popular!"

I turned around to the familiar voice.

It was the idiot trio. Sudo in archpriest dresses, Ike the loli wizard, and Yamauchi in the crusader armor.

Seriously, what on earth was this anime? I didn't know even the name of the character I cosplayed, but it seemed like everyone cosplaying it!

I and the idiot trio looked at each other.

We knew each other's minds without the word. We nodded and walked away without saying anything.

Ok. I just met someone I know by chance two times. 

It was just a coincidence.

The third time was impossible.

Oops, I forgot who was I.

I underestimated fate.

"Nee-San, Nee-San! Are you sure we won't go to the cosplay contest?"

"I don't know, Yahiko. I'm too shy--"

"Besides, the contest had already ended, I don't think we have a chance though." 

I turned around and prepared to see another group of the archpriest, the loli wizard, and the crusader.

But what I saw was beyond my imagination.

Yahiko was in the panda's pajamas. The girl who seemed to be his sister was wearing the brown high-school boy's blazer.

And Katsuragi Kohei in the bunny girl's wearing.

"Shi---" I exclaimed.

Katsuragi saw me and waved at me.

"Hello, Ayanokouji."

"H---Hello. "

The leader of class A turned his face to the girl and said, "This is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka of class D--He will become class C next month. "

She smiled at me. "Hi, Ayanokouji-Kun. I'm Totsuka Miyako, class 3-A and Kohei-Kun's girlfriend. Glad to see you."

"Nice to meet you. Totsuka-Senpai."

Miyako seemed to be a kind girl and had big beautiful breasts. But I didn't look at her because Katsuragi the bunny girl stole my glance.

Katsutagi felt my stare.

"I'm proud of my love for Mai-San and I don't shy to announce it by wearing her wearing."

Miyako frowned and stepped on Katsuragi's foot.

"Of course, I love Miyako-San more. So keep step on my foot."

"Don't try to tease me, Kohei-Kun."

Ok. I could see Katsuragi's taste.

Miyako release Katsuragi's foot and grabbed Yahiko's hand. "Let's go, Kaede--I mean Yahiko. Nee-San wants to eat some milkshakes. Kohei-Kun, I will let you talk with your friend."

Katusragi nodded. "I will see you at the Parlette."

Totsuka's sibling walked away, leaving me with the muscular bunny girl.

Katsuragi looked at me. I could see his worried eyes.

"Is something in your mind, Katsuragi?" I asked him.

"Well. " He took the little gift box. "I want you to help me something."

"Come on. If I can help, I will help. " 

"Ok. Do you know what is the weakness of this academy?"

I shook my head.

"We can't communicate with people outside the school."

"Oh, I see. " I never considered it as the weakness. The truth was I choose this school because of it.

Katsuragi sighed. "I have a twin sister. We don't have parents so I always give the present to her on our birthday every year."

I could guess something. "But this year, you can't. RIght?"

He nodded.

"The school rules prohibited communication with people outside the school, including sending the package. I asked the president to help but he said it's against the rule. I can't see the way. So I think I will ask someone to help."

"Why me then?"

"You are the talented man. The test in the last two weeks proves it. Maybe you can think some plan that I can't think"

I tried to tell people that I wasn't talented but lucky for the hundredth time, so I decided to say nothing.

"I will help you."

"Really? Do you have a plan!?"

I nodded. The plan was pressing my luck.

I couldn't think of any plan that the leader of the most talented class couldn't think of.

"Come with me. " I said and walked out of Keyaki mall, then, walked to the school's wall.

Katsuragi followed me despite confusion in his eyes. The whole school was shocked by seeing the bald bunny girl, but he ignored them.

"Give me your gift. " I ordered, Katsuragi sent it to me.

Then, I threw it over the wall.

"What the---!!!!!" Katsuragi screamed with surprise.

"What are you doing!?" He grabbed my shirt but I pointed at the box.

Katsuragi looked follow my finger and saw the box falling from the air into the postman's hand. He walked past by chance. He looked around with confusion. But when he saw it was a package, he did what a good postman should do. He put it on his back and walked away.

Katsuragi's jaw dropped to the floor.

"H--How did you do that?"

"Just a coincidence. " I shrugged my shoulder. "I'm sure the postman will get your present to your sister."

"B--But it doesn't make any sense. " Katsuragi mumbled.

"The fate never makes sense."

"No, I mean--our school is in on the island!"

"How can the postman walk outside our wall as they walked on the street!?"

I blinked.

"The plot convenience."

Katsuragi considered it for a while.

Before nodding.

"Understandable. It made sense now."

We shook our hands and went back to Keyaki mall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.9M 83.5K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
101K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1M 33.3K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...