Ocean Eyes [Giyu Tomioka x Re...

By Rae-ChanSempai

(y/n) (l/n) was the Light Hashira and really close with Giyu. Of course she was doing all the talking but slo... More

INFO ON (Y/N)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Special!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A.N.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A.N.
Epilogue Not Really Though
Ocean Eyes pt 2
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 1)
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A.N.
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Christmas Special!
Chapter 118
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Valentines Special (Chapter 128)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 119

1.5K 69 184
By Rae-ChanSempai

Giyu POV
We did it...we've set the wedding date. (Y/n) was holding me in a tight embrace while I was still emotionally shocked.

After too long, we finally were able to sit down with her parents and talk about a wedding date. It all happened so suddenly too...

Flash Back

"Yo, Tomioka! How are things with the wife?" Tengen asked me.

Did he find out that (y/n)'s pregnant?

"Perfectly fine...why do you ask?"

Tengen slung his arm around my shoulder, causing me to slouch from the extra weight just from his arm alone.

"I just want to know how far you've gone with her." He smirked, "Do you need a little help with...intimacy~?" He whispered and I quickly shoved his arm off of me.

My face bright red.

"No. And for the love of god, please stop trying to nose your way into our relationship."

"Oh? So then...have you guys...?"

I glared at Tengen, "We're at work."

"It's not like these kids don't already know that it's only natural for man and wife to-"

"Finish that sentence, and I sock your stupid tattoo off your stupid face." I threatened.

"Hey man...calm down. I just wanted to give some tips for my innocent little guy." Tengen smirked while rubbing the top of my head.

I smacked his hand off of me, "Don't be weird."

"Giyu, how's my main man?" Sabito called from down the hallway.

Tengen slung his arm around my shoulder once again and forced me to turn with him.

"Sabito! Tell Giyu to open up to me about his relationship with (y/n) before she leaves him for not enough intimacy!" Tangen shouted.

Sabito just laughed, "Oh I think they've done plenty."

.            .            .

My jaw dropped, and Sabito slammed a hand over his mouth.

Sabito...you're so dead.

"I-I mean. . .plenty as in hAnd holding hahaha! Yep, they've done n-nothing more!"

For the love of god...shut up already man.

"Wait. So you two have already gone that far!?" Tengen asked surprised.

"Who's gone where now!?" Rengoku called from inside the office.

Oh great. Just fantastic. I am so happy right now.

Sabito whispered apologies to me while I just made threating gestures towards him.

"I'll bet she finally dumped his ass!" Sanemi joined in.

"Why doesn't Tomioka just tell us himself?" Kanae chimed.

Please no.

"That would be fantastic!" Tengen teased.

Here I am sitting in my chair while my co workers gathered around me, waiting to hear every little detail about my life.

"So...you guys-"

"I don't have to sit here and take this."

"(Y/n)'s pregnant!?" Rengoku suddenly shouted with Sabito trying to hush him.

Did Sabito seriously just tell everything to Rengoku? Hahaha I'm going to murder him.

I felt my face go bright red out of both embarrassment and anger.

"Is it true, Tomioka?" Kanae asked.

"Not my precious (y/n)! How could such an unflashy man taint her gorgeous body!"

I about smacked Tengen right there.

"According to Sabito, (y/n) is now at least 3 weeks!" Rengoku began spouting details.

For everyone's sake. Please shut up.

"Why is everyone else speaking when we came here to hear from Tomioka?" Sanemi chimed.

Since when did you care?

I glared at all of them while the looked at me expectantly.

"I-...I don't have to sit here and answer this."

"Aw, so no good news for the both of you then?" Himejima asked, tears steadily flowing down his face.

...poor man loves kids...agh screw it. There's no getting out of this now.

Nervously, I rubbed the back of my neck and sighed.

"Yes. (Y/n) is 3 weeks pregnant." I answered truthfully.

There were gasps through the room.

"Noo!! Not my (y/n)!" Tengen dramatically yelled.

Call her yours, one more time.

"That's so exciting to hear! If she needs help with anything, let me know! My little sister is a doctor after all!" Kanae smiled sweetly.

"I'm so happy for the both of you. I'm sure you'll raise beautiful children." Himejima cried.

"Congratulations to the both of you!" Rengoku said boldly as always.

"Finally! I don't have to keep it inside of me anymore!" Sabito exclaimed, and I glared harshly at him. He sunk down nervously and smiled.

"Just let me know if you ever need to stay home with her. I'll...maybe give you days off." Sanemi joined in.

"Maybe? You're not even my boss?" I questioned.

"Yeah? Well guess what, I get to make those decisions now. So suck it." Sanemi growled proudly.

I-...okay then?

The rest of work was summed up to where everyone was teasing me. As expected. My only hope now was that the Kamado Trio never found out.

.    .    .

Tanjiro was beaming ear to ear, Zenitsu glared at me, and Inosuke was laughing his head off.

Of course they found out.

I wanted to cry and so I hurried my way home. Once I got there, I shut the door and quickly made my way in. I was in great need of a hug from (y/n).

But alas...I would not be receiving that. Instead, I received a loving stare, and a hateful glare. By my in laws.

"Giyu! So glad to see you! We're just here to help around the place so (y/n) doesn't over work herself!" Saya says happily.

"I gave you permission to marry my daughter...and then you go and get her pregnant. The audacity." Osamu said disappointed.

Saya squealed at Osamu's words and beamed at the thought of her first grandchild. While she was talking about it to Osamu, I could see the smallest of blushes and smiles on his face.

While it weirded me out, it was still cool to see it.

"Where is (y/n)?" I asked.

"Right here." And exhausted voice called from the front door. I turned around to see (y/n) with her bag.

I walked right up to her and took the bag for her.

"Are you okay? I thought you didn't have work today?" I asked worriedly.

"I didn't, they needed someone to step in and I was the only one who could. They sent me home because I was feeling nauseous..." (y/n) trailed as I led her to sit on the sofa.

"I don't want you working so much...please think about your health and rest when you can." I said giving her a quick kiss on the forehead.

Saya silently squealed as she watched us.

"So then...I guess everybody knows then...huh?" I chuckled.

"Looks like it, word spreads fast..." (y/n) smiled.

I walked over to the kitchen in order to get some water, when I came back, Osamu spoke up.

"Since we're, we might as well discuss a date."

I looked at him confused in the heat of the moment.

"A date? For what?" I asked.

"For your wedding of course. Whatelse?"

I felt my heart beat quicken as the three of them began tossing around dates for a couple of minutes. They talked about a summer wedding, an autumn wedding, even waiting until next winter for a wedding.

Currently, it was January meaning spring would be coming up soon.

What if we had put wedding the day they cherry blossoms bloom?

"What about April 4th?" I spoke up.

(Y/n) turned at looked at me knowingly with a small smile.

"I think that would be perfect." She said, making my heart flutter.

She grasped onto my hand.

"What's so special about April 4th?" Osamu asked.

Saya squished her cheeks, "The Day the cherry blossoms bloom! Oh, that's perfect!" She exclaimed and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thank you for loving my daughter," Saya whispered into my ear.

"Well...we must return to our hotel, and Osamu has to go and work things out with Hiroto at work tomorrow and so it'll just be me for a while. Don't worry, my doctor has someone here in Tokyo who can take just as good of care for me." Saya smiled sweetly.

"Thank you both, we really appreciate it." I said leading them out.

"Anything for family. I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Safe travels."

And with that, Saya and Osamu left and I went back to (y/n) who looked dazed.

"Everything alright?" I asked.

"April 4th..." She smiled. It was contagious.

"April 4th."

Suddenly I was pulled into her embrace, and now I really felt the need to cry.

Finally...we have something more to work with and look forward to.

Thank you god...I'll work hard to protect her and give her the life she deserves...

I love (y/n) so much...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

A.N.
Surprise shawtyyy!! Double update because I love you all!!

They finally have a date planned aaaaaa let's gooo!! It's all smooth sailing from here...maybe who knows, I can be mean sometimes.

But I don't know if I'm going to be mean...that would just be mean :/

Anyways, stay hydrated!

Word count 1502 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.8K 55
"Can't I see you one last time...?" Those words repeating over and over in the mind of Tomioka Giyuu. Who is 'you', you may ask. Well... 'You' was G...
1.2M 35.5K 71
[Completed] Giyuu and Y/n, two lovers who got seperated after giyuu's final selection. Y/n always went to find giyuu but fate didn't let them see eac...
10.3K 266 25
My very first demon slayer fanfiction. [Tomioka Giyu x fem! demon reader] Have you heard the tale? If people hear a song somewhere in the west and f...
287K 10.5K 42
[Hashibira Inosuke x Reader] Born in a world riddled with demons and a thirst for revenge, you take it into your own hands to find the one behind you...