๐‘ท๐’๐’“๐’•๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ซ. ๐‘จ๐’„๐’† ๐‘ฟ...

By LamaXebecs

๐€๐ง๐ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐‘ท๐’๐’“๐’•๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ซ. ๐‘จ๐’„๐’† ๐‘ฟ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ In w... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
Prologue
1 - Expect The Unexpected
2 ~ A Final Hug
3 ~ A Place To Stay
4 ~ Cooperation And Support
5 ~ Go On A Walk With Me?
6 ~ Hot Like Fire
7 ~ Retrieval
8 ~ Two Idiots And A Word
10 ~ Cannon Special
11 ~ A New Adventure
12 ~ Sabo
13 ~ Atlantis โ€ข D โ€ข Atlantis
14 ~ Uncle Luffy And Uncle Atlantis
15 ~ A Promise Fulfilled
16 ~ Bonus Chapter

9 ~ Infinity

987 41 20
By LamaXebecs

Portgas D Ace

"This isn't how marriage works," Deuce massaged his forehead, already feeling a raging headache approaching as his captain stood with his hands linked with the woman next to him who only smiled sheepishly at his words. Ace simply shrugged and Deuce was about to scold him for his carelessness when he realised Ace would most likely reply with 'I'm a pirate, I don't have to do things the right way' and he was honestly not in the mood to strangle his captain out of frustration.

"Fine, whatever, you're both married I guess." His captains eyes sparkled as he was about to turn to y/n only for Deuce to interrupt him once more. "But! You both have to get rings, I dont care if you're a pirate or not you're wearing a ring, captain."

Reaching his hand to scratch the back of his neck, Ace hummed and flickered his eyes up as he thought of what to do. Suddenly, and idea sparked in his head and he released y/ns hand to run off, not before reassuring her he would be back with the rings and that she would love them. As he ran off in the distance, y/n sweatdropped and walked to the blue haired mans side to place a hand on his shoulder. Deuce jumped and looked back at her in surprise. "Sorry, I know Ace can be a handful."

He glared at her, "And you arent?"

"Nope," She grinned, "I'm a whole menace."

"Yeah..." He muttered, "I'm sure all of Wano knows that now."

"Y/N-SAMA!" As they walked back a small and squeaky voice yelled out her name and small shaky arms wrapped around her legs. Y/N looked down at the purple haired girl with a gentle smile and bent down to the girls level while whispering a small apology in her ear. Tama sniffled and wrapped her arms around the h/c haired womans neck as many other villagers exited their homes, running towards her with uplifted expressions once they noticed she had returned.

A few men and women apologised to her for failing to keep her secret but y/n explained it was the right thing to do, turning her in for the good of the people. She really did believe that was the right choice, one life for many was something she believed in even if that belief was sad and unfortunate. Although, she would always prefer not having to sacrifice a life for another or for many others.

Deuce stood back with his arms crossed as a small smile lifted his, the past few weeks they'd spent here made him and the crew quite fond of the villagers and they knew they were in good hands if y/n was there to protect them. Plenty of the kids now knew how to read, could understand some basic knowledge and would hopefully pass on that knowledge thanks to Mihar. It was just another step completed for the man in his dream of teaching around the world.

A hand snagged his wrist and Deuce was pulled into a bush with a shriek. He looked up at his captain who placed a finger on his lips to make sure he understood to be silent. Sending his captain a glare but urging him on, Deuce sat up and stared as Ace pulled out something from his pocket and opened his palms to reveal two silver hoops and two small metal rods. Deuce kind of just stared in order to process what his captain was trying to tell him before his palm met his forehead and he released a large sigh of annoyance.

"You want to make your rings out of these?"

Ace nodded with a smile.

"And what exactly do you plan on making?"

Ace picked up one of the metal rods and spoke with an even bigger smile, "I'm gonna twist this into an infinity loop and forge it onto the ring with my devil fruit, and then I'll give it to her."

Deuce blinked, "Th-Thats all? Captain--"

"She'll get it," The excited smile on his captains face shifted into one of love as a pink flush spread across his cheeks and the tips of his ears turned red as he gave his explanation to such a simple design for a ring. Deuce listened because he knew if his captain was going to rant about his feelings, he wouldn't repeat them. "It's cheesy, but I want her to know I'll love her forever and I'll be with her forever even if I'm not physically with her. And that shes stuck with me whether she likes it or not."

It really was cheesy, Deuce chuckled. "Alright, you need help?"

"Uh," Ace laughed, "Maybe a little."

"What are you doing?" A voice questioned them and Ace quickly stuffed the metal into his pocket, Deuce thinking quickly and using his body as a shield. Y/N stared at them both for a few moments until her face flushed and Ace grew confused until he realised the position he and his first mate were in. Deuce had both of his arms on each side of the ground next to Ace's and it looked as if the blue haired man was caging him in.

Deuce pulled back quickly as Ace stuttered with wide eyes. "I-It's not what it looks like!"

"Pfft-" She laughed, "I know, but imagine that..."

Deuce flushed, "I don't want to!"

Y/N laughed at the two men and walked away back towards a certain purple haired girl meanwhile Ace grumbled and picked at the grass on the ground. "'I know' she says. Tch. She likes teasing me a lot, y'know?"

Deuce sweatdropped and felt a moment of pity towards the grass. "Then why dont you just do it back?"

Ace stopped for a moment before grinning and placing his hand on his hat. "Good idea. Maybe after I'm done the rings though."

And then he ran off.

What had he just gotten himself into? Deuce sighed.

~

Ace let out a sigh of relief as he felt the fire in his fingertips cool down until it disappeared and the burning metal slowly cooled down. Once it had, Ace lifted it towards the sun to get a better look at it and grinned. He finished the second ring and thankfully both had turned out exactly as he wanted them to. He was positive y/n would love them, she wasn't the type who enjoyed overly-fancy things so by just doing a simple design with a clear meaning he hoped she would keep it with her for as long as they stayed together. Which would be for infinity, since thats kind of the point of the infinity sign on the ring.

Skull who had been standing by his side and supervising (because Ace tended to set things on fire accidentally) smiled at his captains excitement before urging the man to give them to y/n already. Ace didn't argue or hesitate and stood up, gripping the rings tightly in his fists in fear of losing them before running off into the direction of the underground house y/n had built.

Y/N was just changing into a new kimono when her door slammed open and she stared at Ace who had frozen in his steps and stared. A big blush rose on y/ns cheeks as his eyes roamed up and down from her waist and chest, to her collarbones and then to her face. Ace's lips shifted into a smirk and she quickly covered herself in embarrassment. Ace however, wasn't embarrassed at all.

"Nice," He grinned and quickly dodged the shirt she'd thrown at him.

Y/N's eyebrow twitched, "Get out."

He laughed heartily and turned around, closing the door behind him in fear of angering her further. Y/N huffed and quickly changed into a white and and blue kimono before walking to the door and opening it with the tips of her ears flaming. She opened her mouth to scold the captain on proper manners when arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her against a firm chest to effectively silence her. Ace placed his head on her shoulder and slipped his arms under her shoulders to display his palms in front of her and reveal the two rings.

All the mild annoyance y/n felt disappeared as she closed her eyes with a smile and used her little ability.

"I love you." His voice practically was screaming and she felt him tense when she replied with the exact same answer.

"I love you too, Ace."

"Want me to put it on for you?" Ace questioned and she looked at him with a deadpan, attempting to hide the intense blush on her face but judging by the smirk he gave her she wasn't doing very well at that.

"Don't think this means I forgot about tha-"

"Hm?" Ace pressed his lips onto her cheek, "But you already forgot about it."

y/n flushed, "Jerk..."

He laughed and turned her around before gripping one of the rings and slowly slipping it onto her left ring finger and kissing her hand after. Y/N smiled at him and grabbed the remaining ring, slipping it onto his right ring finger and he felt himself flushing at her next words. "Mine will be on my left, and yours on the right, because you are my other half."

Y/N sent him a sly grin as she finally managed to make him blush but it didn't last long as he lifted her by her thighs and she yelped, wrapping her legs around his waist and arms around his neck as he pressed her against the wall. Their lips met in a slow and passionate kiss before Ace deepened it and she could sense a hidden feeling gradually rise. As Ace pressed his tongue against her own, they heard a groan from the side and quickly pulled apart to look at a crying Deuce.

"Why the hell do I always have to walk in on you?!"

Ace sighed and glared at his friend, "Damn it man!"

Y/N chuckled and signalled for Ace to release her and he did, albeit, hesitantly. She placed one final kiss on his lips an patted his left cheek before turning around to retreat into the room, a smug smirk on her face when his eyes followed her. "Maybe next time, Ace."

Ace grinned, "Whens next time?"

She rolled her eyes and closed the door, already feeling bad since she could practically sense Ace glaring at his friend. Outside, thats exactly what Ace was doing as he strolled over to Deuce's side and huffed at him. "Why do you always have to walk in at the most important parts?"

Quickly growing annoyed with his captain, Deuce punched his friend lightly on the arm. "Stop doing stuff like that in public!"

The Portgas rolled his eyes, "You get flustered really easy, you know that-?"

"Ace!" The man in mention turned his head around at the voice that called his name, "Can you check up on Tama for me? I'm a little busy today!"

He shrugged, seeing Tama was on his list of things to do today anyways. "Yeah, sure!"

Deuce sweatdropped, "They really do act like a married couple..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

~

"Mother, Father..." You placed your hands together in prayer as you stood atop the mountain, "I'm married now, I guess. I'm following in your footsteps, not really having an official wedding like you guys. I'm also marrying a pretty weird guy, mother, hes strong though. Oh he has raven hair, he's playful too-- I'm beginning to see a connection with father."

Placing two flowers on the grave, one red and the other orange you then proceeded to explain everything that had happened as of late, confessing your strong and overwhelming feelings of hatred towards Orochi and Kaido and how you would have most likely died if Kaido had decided to simply visit had it not been for your sister and fathers loyal subordinate. 

A gust of wind blew on your hair harshly and you released a chuckle, almost able to imagine the scolding look on your fathers look and the lecture your mother would be giving you.

You missed all of it, even if you were only a toddler, you guess thats just some of the good parts of having a photographic memory, never once forgetting the actions or words of family or friends. It made loving and hating do much easier, although you'd like to forget some things.

Releasing a sigh as the wind calmed you then continued speaking, "I should probably get someones blessing for this marriage, even if it is too late. I mean, I am my fathers daughter so I'll do whatever I want either way, but a little reassurance from a family member might be good for me kind of like I'm getting your blessing from them... That would mean I'd have to confront elder sister with Ace..." 

A sweatdropp fell down the side of your head. "I can already sense the chaos that will follow, especially with Denjiro most likely being there. He's more overprotective than father with good reason I suppose."

Actually, your father wasn't over protective at all. he granted his kids as much freedom as they wanted and while that may be good it's also a little risky. Good thing your mother was there to teach you manners and all.

Raising to your feet and dusting off your kimono, you smiled at the resting place of your mother and father before turning and running towards the mountain cliff, jumping off with a grin.

Perks of being definitely over-powered; height doesnt do shit.

~

"I refuse," Ace huffed and crossed his arms, "I'm not wearing a shirt."

"Come on," You sighed, "It's not even a shirt, it's a Kimono."

"Nope."

"Argh..." Theres no way you're letting Ace wander into the 'Kyoshiro' residence shirtless and with those shorts of his, Denjiro will get the worst impression right off the bat if hes right next to you! So, you pleaded with him and begged with your palms tightly pressed together, and Ace fully took advantage of this situation like the damn pirate he is. 

He walked forwards with a smirk and you automatically stepped back in confusion, not realising how close you were to the wall until your back was pressed against it and Ace had caged you in between his arms.

"I'll do it, but only if I get payment later," His hand placed a strand of hair behind your ear, "A good one, too."

You were willing to indulge him and grabbed the belt of his shorts to bring him closer to you until your chests were pressed together. Ace's eyes widened and his face burst red as you gripped his belt.

He's discovered that he finds that hot now.

You laughed at his expression and pressed a quick kiss to his lips. "Oh, I'll make it worthwhile."

"And what will you give me?" He pressed his forehead against yours and stared at your eyes for a few moments, enjoying the way your pupils dilated in excitement. However, the little staring contest you both were having ended when you pressed a hand against his chest and pushed him back with a sly gleam in your eyes.

"I'll give you a bath."

Ace raised an eyebrow at that before pouting as a small whine escaped his lips. "What? Why?"

He was an idiot, you facepalmed. Instead of explaining you threw an orange kimono with marks similar to that of a green flower on it. The ravenette stared at it for a few moments, perhaps contemplating his decision for a few moments before he began to unbuckle his shorts. Your eyes grew wide in surprise and you turned around to offer him privacy, him only laughing in amusement but appreciating the thought nonetheless.

A little shuffling later and Ace had changed into the kimono, except there was just one last thing to add and then everything would be complete. You walked over and quickly closed the Kimono before wrapping a sash around it, Ace keeping his smile on you the entire time as you did. Once you'd tied it, Ace reached for your hand and allowed you to guide him towards the town.

"Ace?"

"Hm?"

"Please, behave."

He grinned, "Of course, babe."

~

"Wow, my sister pulled quite the young man," Hiyori chuckled as Ace wrapped his arms firmly around your waist and kept you to his side completely ignoring the glare Denjiro was sending him.

He sent your sister a kind smile that screamed confidence and Hiyori found herself quite proud that you'd gotten a man worth your time. 

She approved, but Denjiro wasn't as welcoming. The blue haired man sitting next to your sister had his arms and legs crossed with a sake bottle resting by his side. Ace moved his gaze from Hiyoris eyes to Denjiros calmly, waiting for the man to speak as you'd advised him to.

"And you're... leaving in two weeks?"

"Yeah," Ace frowned at the reminder, "It's something I have to do. I'll be back though."

Denjiro calmed down slightly, "So no babies yet... Good."

You flushed, "Denjiro, what the heck?!"

He stiffened, "Forgive me, Y/N-Sama! Your father informed me to not let any of you have any children until you are prepared and clearly, you are not. You are simply still a kid in my eyes, and I'm sure Hiyori-Sama agrees!"

The cyan haired woman nodded, "Although, you will always be my little sister."

You huffed angrily, "I'm taller than you!"

"In my defense..." Ace raised his hand like a kid in school before placing it down and stoically speaking. "We haven't done the dirty yet, so-"

"Ace!" You flushed, "Shut up, thats not how it works!'

Hiyori laughed as Denjiros hands itched to wield his swords.

You'd say the meeting went... A little as you'd planned it to go. 

Happy new years everybody, and Happy Birthday to our best boi Ace! 

I was thinking of doing a special chapter for him so would you guys like that? I was thinking of making it with Ace just talking about how the whitebeard pirates would react once he told them he was married and had a kid. 

It might be cannon, depends on if I'm feeling nice or mean and Im leaning more to the former so we'll see >:)

Also there should be around four more chapters before we return to the present!

Also, I was planning on Making Ace and Luffys devil fruit out of clay and a Styrofoam ball but I feel like it'll turn out bad. I'm doing it for fun though so that doesnt matter, I'll post it here when I'm done even if its a fail!

Happy New years, everybody  and best of wishes to you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 692 25
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† ยฉglitterfreezed - ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ 11, 2019 ใ€๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† - slow updatesใ€‘ ...
7.7K 340 9
(one piece various x reader) Isekai reader! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (y/n) some how whines up in one piece Now she gotta deal with it. world changing adventure...
17.2K 450 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
191K 5.2K 26
Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my first book ever so will have mistakes...