๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐“๐‘๐€๐“๐„ ใ€Œ๐๐๐‡๏ฟฝ...

By GR33NT43

"๐’๐จ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐”๐€ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

ๅบๆ–‡ | ๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
ไบ”ๆก | ๐†๐Ž๐‰๐Ž ๐˜/๐
้›ถ | ๐™๐„๐‘๐Ž
ไธ€ | ๐Ž๐๐„
ไบŒ | ๐“๐–๐Ž
ไธ‰ | ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ๅ›› | ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ไบ” | ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
ๅ…ญ | ๐’๐ˆ๐—
ไธƒ | ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
ๅ…ซ | ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
ไน | ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
ๅ | ๐“๐„๐
ๅไธ€ | ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
ๅไบŒ | ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
ๅไธ‰ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅๅ›› | ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅไบ” | ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅๅ…ญ | ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅไธƒ | ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅๅ…ซ | ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅไน | ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
ไบŒๅไธ€ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
ไบŒๅไบŒ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
ไบŒๅไธ‰ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ไบŒๅๅ›› | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ไบŒๅไบ” | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
ไบŒๅๅ…ญ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
ไบŒๅไธƒ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
ไบŒๅๅ…ซ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
ไบŒๅไน | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
ไธ‰ๅ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
ไธ‰ๅไธ€ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
ไธ‰ๅไบŒ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
ไธ‰ๅไธ‰ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ไธ‰ๅๅ›› | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ไธ‰ๅไบ” | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

ไบŒๅ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜

14.2K 664 208
By GR33NT43

「CHAPTER TWENTY: WAITING ROOM」

NOW PLAYING:
HANDCLAP - FITZ AND THE TANTRUMS
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:15 ━━━━⬤─────── 03:13

As Midnight raised her whip to Y/N's side of the stadium and yelled out her verdict of the fight, the crowd went ballistic. Mainly at the show of power that had just taken place.

A transfer student who had just come to the school right before the event had managed to steal the whole spotlight from the first years, ambushing the competition.

And she had just defeated the prodigy son of the number two pro hero.

Bakugou's face morphed into a scowl as he watched from the waiting room. He watched as the damned white-haired girl turned around, walking away from the carnage she has just caused.

His eyes narrowed as she turned her head back around once, waving her left hand to the crowd with a small smirk on her face. He let out a growl.

She had just gotten here, how could she be better than him?

After accidentally eavesdropping on the conversation Todoroki, Midoriya and Y/N had, he had a suspicion that there was more to Y/N than she was letting on.

He wasn't that close to her friendship wise, and they had a small rivalry fueled by both of their egos that was about to get bigger if they fought each other in the finals.

Bakugou clenched his fists, pushing himself off his chair, walking off to get ready for the start of his match.

He was going to beat Tokoyami, then beat that damned blindfolded bitch.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/N sighed, putting her left hand down as she finally reached the tunnel. She let out a shaky sigh, moving to hug herself, trying to get rid of the freezing feeling from her body.

While she did have the ability of infinity, it wasn't a complete barrier. It only significantly slowed down attacks meant to touch and hurt her.

Of course, Y/N had never been trapped in a giant wave of ice before, so the slow feeling of hypothermia began to creep up on her, even after the fight. Thankfully, her arm wasn't burnt from when Todoroki incased it with his fire, as it was only for a split second.

Cursed energy could only do so much when it came to a battle, and the drawbacks of using her cursed technique abilities were different to the drawbacks people with quirks have.

Infinity could only slow down so much.

Her brother had basically mastered using infinity, and even if she was the second strongest sorcerer behind him, she was still much younger than him.

She still had a long way to go, but she knew her brother would help her through more training.

Y/N let out a sigh as she continued to walk, trying to shake the cold feeling from her limbs.

She would have to fight either Tokoyami or Bakugou next.

She didn't know a lot about Tokoyami's quirk, only that dark shadow seemed to be a manifestation that he can create at will from his body. It seemed to be weak to light and had a limited time out. Combat wise he was able to knock Momo out of bounds pretty quickly.

Bakugou could make explosions from his hands and seemed to create a lot of nitroglycerin to fuel the explosions he creates. The more sweat he has, the more powerful his explosions are.

From watching him and Uraraka fight, he seemed to take too long-distance when he can, but can definitely fight close combat, as Y/N found out when they were in the minefield during the obstacle course.

The white-haired sorcerer raised her head, now seeing that she had reached her destination. She went to sit in the waiting room, not wanting to deal with her classmates pestering her about the fight that just happened.

Y/N let out a sigh as she sat down on one of the chairs near the TV screen in the room. She briefly narrowed her eyes at the screen as Midnight introduced Bakugou and Tokoyami.

She leaned back in her chair, watching the fight play out.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Tokoyami and Bakugou's fight didn't last that long.

With Tokoyami's dark shadow being quite weak to light, Bakugou had kept on letting out bursts of explosions towards it, weakening it one blast at a time.

The fight ended with Tokoyami laying on his back, on the ground. He knew he was at a major disadvantage with Bakugou's quirk, and decided to surrender, giving the win to blasty boy.

Thankfully, Y/N's body temperature had gone up again, having successfully shaken away the freezing feeling from the ice.

Right now, she was still sitting in a chair in the waiting room, but she had moved to a chair next to a table. She sighed, bringing her right hand up to rub the side of her neck. Y/N let her hand fall back down onto her lap, tilting her head upwards.

She clicked her tongue, slipping her hand into her pocket and grabbing her phone, checking the time. 

Her fight was in around thirty minutes, a small break being placed in between the semi-finals and the final fight.

Unlocking her phone, Y/N pulled up one of her games, preparing to play it for a little bit. Yawning, Y/N got as comfortable as she could in the folding chair, watching her phone screen as the game loaded up.

Once it did, she began to play it for a bit, swiping down at the top of her screen to check the time every once in a while, watching it go by slowly.

Around fifteen minutes after Y/N began playing the game on her phone, the door to the waiting room burst open.

The door slammed against the wall, making a loud banging noise. Y/N quickly slipped her phone into her pocket, worried it may have been a faculty member.

"Huh? This isn't waiting room number-"

She clicked her tongue, looking over at who was at the door.

It was Mr. pomeranian himself, Bakugou.

"Wrong waiting room, you idiot." She scoffed, sticking her hands into her pockets, waiting for him to leave. She lowered her head, looking down at the floor, suddenly interested in the details of the floor.

Y/N snapped her head upwards as she heard footsteps coming towards her, a taunting voice calling out, "Oi, oi, oi." Bakugou said, sporting an irritated look on her face.

"What do you want?" Y/N questioned, narrowing her eyes at Bakugou through her blindfold, tilting her head.

"Now now, you shouldn't act that way to a fellow finalist, blindfolded bitch." Bakugou responded, raising his hand as he walked.

All Y/N did was roll her eyes behind her blindfold, turning her head away from Bakugou, fidgeting with her fingers as she stared just above the table.

BOOM.

"Don't ignore me!" He yelled at her, having just exploded the table, flipping it away from the white-haired girl. Y/N looked up at him, squinting her eyes at him through her blindfold.

"The fuck-" She started speaking before she was cut off by Bakugou.

"Listen here." He said, "I'm going to beat you in the final and take first place. I will rise to the top. You went full out during your fight with that damned icy-hot." Bakugou spoke, narrowing his crimson eyes at the blindfolded girl.

"I expect you to do the same during our fight." He finished, turning around to walk out of the waiting room.

The H/T white-haired girl smirked, letting out a small laugh. 

"What if I don't want to?" She responded, looking straight at Bakugou's back.

It went so silent you could probably hear a pin drop on the ground. Bakugou seemed to be slightly shaking with what looked like anger, his fists clenched.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He growled, snapping his head around to look back at Y/N, who lazily leaned back in her chair.

"What if I don't want to go all out during our fight, Bakugou?" She answered cheekily, moving to cross her arms and legs, her head tilted downwards with a cheeky grin on her face, but he could clearly tell she was looking up towards him from behind her blindfold.

Bakugou's anger seemed to dissipate a little, he growled a bit before turning his head back around, beginning to continue walking towards the exit door.

Before he left the room, he responded to Y/N's question,

"If you don't go all out, I'll make you go all out."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Note: Okay okay don't be mad

Yes, It's a short chapter, but HEAR ME OUT

Okay. I'm going to explain:

The fight between MC and Bakugou was way longer than I expected it to be, I was originally going to post it with this, but the way I wrote it didn't fit right with me ://

I can say that there is going to be a double update either a bit later or tomorrow, depending on how motivated I feel to edit.

It's going to be freaking insane.

Anyways! Happy New Year! ^-^

Hope 2022 is better than whatever 2021 was :)

Thank you so much for reading, you're awesome <3

-GR33NT43

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 442 24
Kuina Gojo is the 15 year old younger sister of the number one jujutsu sorcerer, Satoru Gojo. When her older brother was born, something shifted in t...
828K 27.6K 90
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
19.3K 679 11
all it takes is that one step of courage โŠน โ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Š ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, [y/n] fushiguro dreams to be part of both of her worlds. a hero just like her belov...
62.8K 1.6K 26
Gojo Satoru and Y/N first met at Jujutsu High and they have been friends since. A lot has happened since they were students, but they were always at...