A Certain Misfortunate Spider

Da Komigakuo

(THIS BOOK IS PUBLISHED ONLY ON FANFICTION AND WATTPAD) A single bite from a spider will drastically alter th... Altro

Chapter 1 - The Fateful Bite
Chapter 2 - The Morning After
Chapter 3 - The Desk
Chapter 4 - The Apology
Chapter 5 - Alley Fight
Chapter 6 - All Webbed Up
Chapter 7 - 3 Days Later
Chapter 8 - Shopping Trip
Chapter 9 - Investigations
Chapter 10 - Spinning an Identity
Chapter 11 - First Night
Chapter 13 - Third Day
Chapter 14 - The Red Man
Chapter 15 - A Little Break
Chapter 16 - A Little Break 2
Chapter 17 - Twists and Turns
Chapter 18 - Concerned Citizen
Chapter 19 - The Dealers
Chapter 20 - Foreboding
Chapter 21 - Consequences
Chapter 22 - Mastermind
Chapter 23 - Highway Battle
Chapter 24 - AIM Burst Part 1
Chapter 25 - AIM Burst Part 2
Vigilante's Holiday
Chapter 26 - Scuffle
Chapter 27 - Moment of Truth
Chapter 28 - Certain Revelations
Chapter 29 - The Prowler
Chapter 30 - Clairvoyant
In Memoriam
Marvel Universe & Stuff
found this on Reddit
I made a mistake.
Spider-Strength
Chapter 31 - Tough Luck
Ki (and Symbiotes)
Chapter 32 - Night Robbery
Chapter 33 - Un/Eventful
Chapter 34 - The Beetle

Chapter 12 - Second Day

817 35 19
Da Komigakuo

"Kamijou-chan are you okay? You don't look so good over there," a small childlike voice let out in worry towards the high school student.

"W-What? What do you mean, sensei? I'm fine, I look fine. What is there to worry about?"

"Well for starters, you don't seem to be sleeping properly. And don't lie to your sensei Kamijou-chan, I can see those eyebags very clearly."

"....Oh? I-I see," Kamijou rubbed his eyes. Komoe was right, he hadn't been sleeping properly today.

Because last night he beat up 3 delinquents from killing this dude, and took out 2 of their buddies from taking advantage of a lone girl, while letting the boy throw some good hits in.

But he definitely couldn't say that. At best she'll be confused and state that "sleeping less than 6 hours is bad for you Kamijou-chan" and all that shit, at worst he'll implicate himself when the cops show up, ask some questions around and put his ass in jail.

Was it paranoia? Yes. Slightly unfounded? Most likely.

But Kamijou didn't care.

"Sorry, I busted my brains out with cramming homework for the night. It took me a couple of hours to complete- ...no actually it still is incomplete as of the moment." Kamijou lied.

"Kamijou-chan, I know that the piles of homework and assignments are perhaps too much for a young man, so if it's too much to handle you can turn to me and let me teach you. We've been over this Kamijou-chan, but you never listen," the diminutive pink-haired teacher, Komoe Tsukuyomi, pouted.

"Hehe, sorry, but I didn't wanna be a bother to you Miss Komoe-"

"Nonsense, you are my beloved student. Even when you are involved in so many troubling situations I won't abandon even one of my precious students! So Kamijou-chan please don't say such self-defeating words or you'll make Sensei cry!" Komoe said to Kamijou.

Luckily inside the room only him and the childlike teacher were occupying it; if a certain bluehaired boy was around to see this he'd suffet from a fatal heart attack and beat Kamijou up with his bare fists.

"Y-Yeah I understand Komoe-sensei please don't cry. I swear to you I'm doing good in my studies, nothing for you to worry about."

"*Sniff!*... Is that so?"

"Yeah that's it! It's my fault that things like this had happened, it's all this idiot Kamijou's fault that he ended up sleep-derived! Hehehehe!" Kamijou tried to relieve Komoe's worries.

"O-Okay, then... you're lucky you're so cute Kamijou-chan..." Komoe muttered the last part of the sentence to herself.

"Hmmm, what was that?"

"I said if you continue to stall in the schoolwork currently on your desk you'll lose precious time. It's already 4pm."

"Already!? Oh shit, it really is! Just my rotten luck!" As he exclaimed from the bottom of his heart he couldn't hear Komoe giggling to herself.

-

"Ahhhhhh..." Kamijou sighed aloud as he drank the black coffee in his can. "Not as good as my usual can, but it'll do."

Emptying the contents of the can he looked for a place to throw the can in, until he saw a trash bin just a few meters away from him.

Getting up he went over the trash bin and was about to throw the can in-

"Seriously, this is how much you have on your pocket!?"

"I-I have to buy s-some food for my d-d-dorm room, otherwise I'd starve-"

A dull sound filled the orange-tinted space of the park. A fat middle-school student held his left cheek, which was swelling from the hard impact.

"Excuses excuses! Didn't I fucking tell you to pay up whenever we show up to collect? Have you forgotten that?" The supposed leader of the group glared at the boy in anger. He styled his hair in a pompadour, his arms were toned with muscle from working out in the gym, and he had a purple headband around his forehead.

"No, n-no no no no, I haven't, I-I just had a p-party to a-atten-"

"The fuck ya sayin!? Are you making us morons with that tongue of yours, speak fucking Japanese ya moron?!"

"Aieeeeee!!"

The crying boy was surrounded by 5 delinquents who wore high school uniforms, but being delinquents their uniforms were all scuffed up and worn improperly; they were the striking image of the typical Japanese thug.

"Hey, we might as well strip him down and tie his ass up to a pole nearby, that'll be enough to teach him a lesson." One of the thugs, with long brown hair styled in a manbun, said.

"No no, that's too safe. Why don't we strip him and then hang him to his hands on a tree; it'll be damn funny seeing his small **** dangling around as he struggles free! Hahahahaha!" One thug, whose large size and bulk made him look like a gorilla, with a shaved head had sadistically suggested.

"Iiiiiiiieeeeeeeennnnn..." The boy whined in fear as they conversed ways to humiliate him as if it was a normal bonding experience to them.

"Hey punk, what do you prefer? That or that? Don't be shy, tell us!" The leader laughed so sickly.

"U-Uh..." The boy felt as if his luck was running out. 'Somebody.... help me...'

"Yoohoo!" A cheerful voice cut into the dreadful atmosphere of the moment. All six boys looked around to search for the source of the voice.

They found them sooner... As they saw their leader's face flown back by a fist to the nose.

And he stood there. A man dressed in a red hoodie jacket, the hood placed around his head, his arm outstretched, fist clenched. As he turned around the four remaining thugs saw big white eyes looking back at them. And they didn't know if it was the fear talking or what, but the man's white eyes narrowed as they stood there.

"You... you little punk...!" The leader got up, his pompadour unraveled by him hitting the ground.

"Now that's a good look on you, your old hair was stupid-looking if you asked me." The red man insulted the leader.

"Graaaaaaahhhhh!!! You're dead," the delinquent leader threw a haymaker towards the hooded man in red's face. The red man responded by ducking underneath and firing an uppercut to the leader's jaw, knocking him out cold on the ground.

His instincts sharpened, he turned back and ducked underneath a sucker punch intended to hit the back of his head, and using the momentum of the punch sending them towards him he threw a jab at their face, dazing, and threw one-two combo at their face, sending them back.

The three remaining thugs rushed the red man to try to pile on him. 3 on 1 was a very suicidal move even for a master martial artist. But the red man seemed unperturbed.

He merely stretched his neck and went to town with the three by sidestepping the first thug's haymaker and sending a kick toward the thug behind Thug 1, sending him and his buddy behind him back a few meters. Thug 1 then turned around and saw that his fellow friends were unconscious in a pile, which riled him even further. He then threw another haymaker, then an uppercut, and a left hook, a jab, an elbow, even trying to throw a kick in, but all were quickly evaded by the Red Man. Thug 1 tried to follow a failed a right hook with a liver punch, which connected successfully.

Thug 1 saw the red man push back from the hit, which gave him some breathing room and a little that he could knock the fucker out and beat him down to the ground. That said he shook his left hand as it trembled in pain.

'This guy... he may look small and skinny conpared to us, but when I landed that blow to his liver even though he reacted to it I nearly broke my damn hand doing it. It was like punching a fucking car,' Thug 1 thought. Then he heard his friends to his side waking up. 'It doesn't matter whether or not he's made of iron, he can't hope to beat us three-on-one! Last time was probably a fluke, this time he'll be in a world of hurt.'

As with the red man...

'Oh boy that liver punch sure did shock me up awake,' Kamijou thought to himself.

The events of last night had taken a lot on his mental state; apparently this went with his Foresight as despite dodging all of Thug 1's punches and kicks he failed to block against a liver punch, which his Foresight should've taken care of.

"I'm taking a very long sleep after this, I'm getting very tired," Kamijou yawned.

He heard shuffling to his side, and saw the other two morons getting up, dusting themselves off.

"Okay, time to end this," Kamijou said.

Back to Thug 1...

"Hey Uge, Yusuo, you guys doing great?" Thug 1 asked the two approaching thugs.

"Shut it Gabu, this bastard placed it a lucky shot that's all." Uge, the thug with the manbun, spat out.

"That guy's pretty strong, if he can bounce me back with that kick." Yusuo, the gorilla thug, said.

"It doesn't matter, I threw a good hit in, he doesn't look so invincible right now."

"That's because my back wasn't into it," the red man said as he stretched his legs, arms and neck. "Seems I have been holding back, might as well end it with three hits."

"Get him!" The three thugs rushed towards the red man. Gabu and Uge went in the opposite direction, while the large Yusuo rushed ahead like a bull seeing red. They were aiming to pile on him, this time simultaneously so that he wouldn't be able to get out.

But the red man only narrowed his eyes.

He responded by firing his leg towards Yusuo's head, knocking him away. On his left Uge tried to grab the leg and follow it with slamming the red man to the ground, but the red man, within the span of a single second, pulled back his leg, and thrust his right arm downwards, striking the manbun thug in his nose. He then blocked Gabu's haymaker, and delivered a vicious right hook to his jaw.

'W-What...' Gabu thought to himself as the world around him faded to black. 'That... wasn't a punch... more like... a fucking baseball bat...' Those were the thug's last thoughts as he blacked out.

Uge held his nose, and saw blood in his hands. He turned up, hoping to punch him again, when a fist flung to his nose.

'Seriously, how strong... is this guy.... feels... like.... a sledgehammer....' Uge fell on the ground unconscious.

Yusuo crept up on the red man and grabbed him with his arms. "Got you now you fucking punk! Say your prayers now before I crush you with my bear hug!"

Yusuo squeezed his arms with all his might, in an attempt to crush the red man.

But the red man only leaned forward. Yusuo, to his shock, found himself lifted off the ground.

"What... so strong, why is he so strong?" Yusuo said those words before the floor collided with his face, dazing him.

The red man stood back up, and kicked the gorilla thug in the jaw.

The red man looked around, and saw his handiwork. He turned to the last thug standing, a 16 year old boy with brown hair, wearing a black hoodie jacket with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He was clutching his bloodied nose.

"You want some?" Kamijou inched towards the boy.

"I-I don't know these guys, man." The boy raised his left hand and ran away.

Kamijou sighed and stretched a little bit before his eyes landed on the boy sitting on the ground.

"Are you okay there?"

"Uh, y-yeah thank you. I-I'd be dead if it weren't for you."

"Don't mention it. Call Judgement, they'll deal with all of this."

"O-Okay yeah," the boy quickly picked up his phone to call for Judgement. He happened to glance up to look at the red man, who was picking up the sleeping thugs and letting them up to lean their backs on each other. And with a seeming flick of his wrist he strung up the 4 thugs in a weblike substance.

The boy stood in silence.

"There you go, they won't be going anywhere anytime soon. You call Judgement?"

"...Yeah I did. They'll be here shortly."

"That's good." The red man looked back at the knocked out thugs. But the middle school student stood silently, staring at the red man.

He needed power. Power so that no one will step in and take his ass out of trouble.

He has to get power. Enough power to make sure no one will pick on him again.

"Hey I gotta go. Catch you later okay?" The red man ran off at great speeds, to parts unknown.

"...Yeah." The boy muttered. Then a minute later, a girl with pigtails appeared out of thin air and landed on the street.

"You there, are you hurt? Do you need medical attention?" The pigtailed girl went over to the boy.

"I'm fine," the boy waved her hand away. "It's them you should be focused on," he said pointing to the thugs.

"Chief we have 5 restrained delinquents in Sakura Park. Requesting AntiSkill for detainment." The Judgement officer called on her earpiece. She kneeled down to inspect the white substance surrounding the thugs and restraining.

"Did you know who did this sir?"

"Yeah it was the guy who beat them to help me. He left a while ago."

"Son of a..." he heard her mutter curses under her breath. He then saw her turn to him. "Do you at least know what he looks like?"

"No. I didn't see his face. He was wearing a hood, and I think there was a mask underneath."

"Oh great, this keeps getting weirder by the minute." The girl groaned, which the boy raised his eyebrow on.

"So, should I go now or...?"

"No wait a minute." Kuroko took out a notepad. "Explain everything from the beginning."

The boy wilted like a dead plant. "Of course."

-
So this was a shorter chapter than before. I had wanted to put this as fast as I could after completing last chapter, so I hope this continuation livened up your day.

After this, a new day arises again, and from there on the legend of the Red Man will start to grow.

Baby steps first, I don't wanna rush this one just yet.

As usual leave a comment down below. Vote and share this story. Constructive criticism is appreciated, if you see any grammatical errors or plot holes in the story please don't hesitate to tell me.

Sincerely,
Komigakuo.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

4.1K 111 11
this story start when touma fight KnT at the climax of the battle and fight create a rift in time and space that pierce touma out from phases and goe...
790 18 15
Backstory-Spider-Man's secret identity is Peter Parker. Before the spider-bite, he's was a small, very simple teenager in high school. Peter was rais...
42.1K 899 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...
14.5K 347 43
This will be a story where the characters watch Accelerator. I do specifically mean Accelerator, the character from A Certain Magical Index, as well...