๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐“๐‘๐€๐“๐„ ใ€Œ๐๐๐‡๏ฟฝ...

GR33NT43 รกltal

"๐’๐จ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐”๐€ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... Tรถbb

ๅบๆ–‡ | ๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
ไบ”ๆก | ๐†๐Ž๐‰๐Ž ๐˜/๐
้›ถ | ๐™๐„๐‘๐Ž
ไธ€ | ๐Ž๐๐„
ไบŒ | ๐“๐–๐Ž
ไธ‰ | ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ๅ›› | ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ไบ” | ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
ๅ…ญ | ๐’๐ˆ๐—
ไธƒ | ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
ๅ…ซ | ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
ไน | ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
ๅ | ๐“๐„๐
ๅไธ€ | ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
ๅไบŒ | ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
ๅไธ‰ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅๅ›› | ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅไบ” | ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅๅ…ญ | ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅไธƒ | ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅไน | ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
ไบŒๅ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
ไบŒๅไธ€ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
ไบŒๅไบŒ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
ไบŒๅไธ‰ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ไบŒๅๅ›› | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ไบŒๅไบ” | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
ไบŒๅๅ…ญ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
ไบŒๅไธƒ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
ไบŒๅๅ…ซ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
ไบŒๅไน | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
ไธ‰ๅ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
ไธ‰ๅไธ€ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
ไธ‰ๅไบŒ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
ไธ‰ๅไธ‰ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ไธ‰ๅๅ›› | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ไธ‰ๅไบ” | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

ๅๅ…ซ | ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐

14.7K 754 133
GR33NT43 รกltal

「CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: TEN SECONDS」

NOW PLAYING:
WOMAN - DOJA CAT
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:07 ━━━━⬤─────── 02:52

"Alright! We're moving on to the next battle!" Present Mic's voice boomed throughout the stadium, making the audience cheer after getting riled up from the intense last round between Todoroki and Midoriya.

They were excited to see the next fight, which just so happened to be between Y/N and Shiozaki from Class 1-B.

Y/N sighed, stretching out her right arm as she walked out of the tunnel leading to the stage. She could hear the sound of the loud cheers of the audience as Present Mic announced the next pair to fight.

"Now! Our next fight is against two classes! She's the mysterious transfer student who's storming through the competition! It's L/N Y/N of Class A!"

The white-haired girl took that as her cue to come out fully, walking towards the stage with her hands in her pockets, smiling around at the crowd as they cheered for her.

"Versus! The assassin of Class B! It's Shiozaki Ibara!" 

Y/N raised her head to look at the vine-haired girl that stood opposite to her. She seemed slightly offended at her title, and raised her hand, shouting out to Present Mic.

"Excuse me! I only wish to spread good around the world! I would never kill anybody!" Shiozaki protested, lowering her hand as Present Mic spoke back, "Ah! Yes! Of course! I'm sorry."

"A-anyways! L/N Y/N versus Shiozaki Ibara! Ready!? START!!"

Shiozaki was quick to act, whipping her hair vines in Y/N's direction. Only to miss her target as the white-haired girl swiftly dodged, appearing directly above her attacker.

"Sorry, this may hurt." Y/N said, swiftly spinning her body around, aiming her foot towards Shiozaki's side. The vine-haired girl seemed to be shocked, she was once aiming her vines, then suddenly she was spinning in the air.

Once she realised this, she got herself together, using her vines to secure herself, stopping right before the out of bounds line.

"Ooh! That was lucky! One more second spinning and you would've been out!" Y/N stated enthusiastically with a grin, lifting up her index finger. 

"Now, I'm going to count to ten, by then, you'll be out of bounds, so come at me, Shiozaki." The girl taunted her opponent, wagging her finger and her grin growing wider as she saw that she got a slight reaction out of Shiozaki.

The vine-haired girl ran forward, whipping her vines all around towards Y/N.

"One."

All the vines seemed to miss, the white-haired girl using a combination of her skills and her infinity to doge the vines. Shiozaki seemed to remain calm, trying to look for a weak point she could hit.

"Two."

This time, Y/N rushed at Shiozaki, swiping her foot to hit Shiozaki's knees, making her crumple to the ground. She was quick to recover, using her vines to push herself away from Y/N.

"Three."

She had fast reflexes with her vines. That's the main thing Y/N could get from this fight. She smirked while she stood up, formulating a plan in her mind.

"Four."

Y/N grinned, turning around and kneeling down to dig her hand into the concrete, cursed energy oozing from her fingers as she dug into the concrete. She squashed the chunk of concrete in her hand, breaking it into tiny chunks. 

"Five."

Y/N clenched both of her fists, now running towards Shiozaki, who prepared a stance, ready to deflect any attack Y/N gave her.

"Six." 

She was not ready for what was about to happen next. Y/N ran around Shiozaki's side, running behind her. Shiozaki's quick reflexes caused her to turn around. That was her mistake.

"Seven."

She gasped as she saw that Y/N was no longer behind her. In a split second, Y/N was above her, and threw her hand down towards Shiozaki's face, opening her hand and throwing the bits of concrete at her face.

"Eight."

Shiozaki had used her vines to cover the attack on instinct, blocking the pieces of concrete from getting in her face. She was stunned as she was soon launched.

"Nine."

Seeing as Shiozaki had taken the bait, Y/N had spun around to come behind the vine-haired girl. Feeling the cursed energy building in her foot as she flipped around, her foot came in contact with the distracted Shiozaki's back, watching as she flew across the stadium.

"Ten."

And as Y/N spoke, Shiozaki's body hit the floor, past the out of bounds line. She stumbled to get up, standing in shock at the events that had transpired.

Y/N smirked as Midnight yelled out, "Shiozaki is out of bounds! L/N wins and moves on to the next round!"

'Easy win.' She thought, turning around to leave the stage, her hands once again in her pockets. 'It just means I'll be fighting Shouto in the next round. How unfortunate.'

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/N sat in her seat once again, watching as the next fights went on. She yawned as she watched Tokoyami's dark shadow push Momo out of bounds.

She jumped as she felt her phone began to ring in her pocket. She calmed down, moving to take her phone out of her pocket as it continued to ring.

She looked down at the contact name and quickly hid her phone screen, moving to stand up and take the call somewhere else.

Y/N took a few steps forward before she felt a hand grip her wrist, and a whine from the side of her.

"Y/N!? Where are you going..!? You always end up leaving during the fights!" It was Mina who had whined, her pink hand letting go of Y/N's wrist as she realised that she had gotten Y/N's attention.

"I'm just taking a phone call, it's important." The white-haired girl replied, beginning to walk away.

"Who is it anyway? I'm curious?" The pink-haired girl asked, beaming with a smile as she sat on the edge of her seat. 

"It's my boyfriend."

She then turned around, walking away to find a hallway to talk in, ignoring the surprised gasps and yells from Mina as she walked away.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"So, how have you been doing?" Megumi asked, his voice coming through the phone.

"I've been doing okay so far. Didn't get to do much work before being thrown into the sports festival, but I get to beat people up here so I guess that's fine."

She heard him laugh slightly through the phone. She unconsciously smiled at the noise. It was nice to hear him laugh, even if not in person.

"Well, we've been watching, and I have to say, Gojo-Sensei laughed his ass off when he saw you did the ten second thing. Said he taught you everything you know."

"Well I mean, he kind of did. Not everything, but most things. Don't tell him I said that- I'll never hear the end of it." Y/N replied, slightly shivering at the thought of the teasing from her brother.

"My lips are sealed, glued shut." 

"Good."

She laughed, moving to lean her back against the hallway, slightly kicking her leg back and forward. She then sighed.

"Y'know, I think I made a good friend here, Megs."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Even after this whole thing blows over, I'd like to remain friends with him."

"I'm glad there's at least one tolerable person there in your class."

"They're okay. I just got along with him from my first day, we have similar interests, lets say. I'm fighting him next, so be ready."

"I'll be ready to watch you beat him up."

"Alrightly, whatever you say, Gumi." She smiled, knowing he was still very iffy about this whole thing.

She was about to talk about something else, yet stopped herself as she heard a faint gasp from the corner of the hallway.

"Can you give me a second?" Y/N asked, muting the call before she made her way towards the corner.

"Do you think she heard me?" 

"Hopefully not!"

"I heard you loud and clear, Kaminari. Mina." Y/N said, crossing her arms. She watched as the pair stiffened, realising they were caught eavesdropping.

"Sorry! We just wanted to know who your boyfriend is! We were curious and were going to wait until you finished but-"

"Loud mouth over here had to gasp!" Kaminari finished, pointing an accusing finger at Mina.

"Loud mouth!? You're the loud mouth-" Mina retorted, an offended look on her face.

"Okay I get it, you're both loud mouths, but don't do that again." Y/N smiled menacingly, tilting her head to the side. "I quite enjoy my privacy, so if you please go back to the stands."

She watched as the two scampered off, running back to where the rest of the class was.

Sighing, she unmuted the phone call, bringing the phone back to her ear.

"Anyways, as I was going to say." She started, putting her other hand into her pocket as she double checked to make sure the finger was still there.

"You were going to say..?" Megumi asked.

"I got one of the fingers."

"That's good. One step closer to you leaving the school and coming back."

"Yeah. This one was hidden away behind a wall, I'd assume you'd need to have some kind of cursed energy to go through it, so that's why it's been there for so long."

"I see. Well, hopefully you'll find the other fingers soon enough."

Y/N nodded her head, though quickly realised that he couldn't see her, and responded, "Yes, I hope so aswell."

"Anyways! I'm sorry to cut this call short, Megs, but my next fight is coming up, you better be watching!"

"Okay. I'll see you later, 'K?"

"Yeah. Cheer me on, will you?"

"Always."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Note:

Fighting normally and just knocking Shiozaki out? Nah.

Throwing rocks in her face and kicking her out? Heck yeah!

OooooOOOoOOh, this chapter kind of bad, but next chapter is VERY exciting, mmm, fight between Todoroki and Y/N AH-

Anyways, it seems I will be back to posting a chapter either every day or every couple of days, but the plot is slowly moving on, so that's good!

ALSO! Yes, I'm switching to Megumi manga icons for the image now, just a change up ;)

Thank you for reading, see you soon!

-GR33NT43

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

22.6K 525 24
Kuina Gojo is the 15 year old younger sister of the number one jujutsu sorcerer, Satoru Gojo. When her older brother was born, something shifted in t...
65.7K 2.7K 19
๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ( ๐™œ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ช ) Eons ago, one would have considered her rude, pitiful, the soul that needed guidance from her resting place t...
57.5K 1.9K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...
12.7K 264 18
"๐€๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž?" When Y/N's life takes a mysterious turn and she becomes a student at Jujutsu High, one of her new classmates slowly...