Reaching For The Trigger 2

By PrettyNGolden

More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chap 8

18.6K 639 53
By PrettyNGolden

_____________________________

The next day......

I layed all day because I was too stressed. Thoughts ran through my mind about just giving up but other thoughts were telling me not to because the journey has only just begun.

"Are you going to get up?", Don said while standing in the doorway.

"Nope I have nothing to get out of bed for.", I said.

"Yes you do", he said then he came and sat next to me on the bed.

"Why?", I asked.

"Because your daughter. Remember you planned a meeting for the whole gang to get her back.", he said.

"I dont want to go", I said.

"You have this whole day planned you cant just lay in bed because today is kind of important.", he said.

"Im just tired", I said.

"Come on", he said, giving me a puppy dog face.

"Fine just give me a couple hours.", I said.

"No you have to get up now or your going to be late.", he said.

"Ugh fuck", I said, "Get out I cant get out of the bed with you in here", I said.

"Why not?", he asked.

"Because im naked", I said.

Don walked out of the room and I went back to my lazyness. I really wasant naked I just said it so he could leave.

"Getttt uuuupp", Tamara said while holding coffee in my face.

"You know what everybody wants me to get up so I will.", I said then I got and ran into the bathroom.

"Hurry we are now a half hour late.", she said.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth then got dressed. "You happy now?", I asked.

"Very now lets go.", she said. We jumped in the car.

"Where are we going?", I asked.

"First you are going to visit Quincy then you are going to have the meeting with the gang and after you will have lunch with me.", she said.

"Did you make that last one up yourself?", I asked.

"I did, you seem like you could use some company.", she said.

"Im fine", I said.

"No your not. Look at you. Your eyes are red from crying, your bruised up because you got jumped by the guy who kidnapped your kid and your boyfriend is in coma.", she said.

"You make it sound bad.", I said.

"That is bad. Your so stressed, you dont even care anymore.", she said.

"Can you stop talking?", I asked, "Im getting a headache."

"Fine", she said.

**

We finally had arrived at Dr.Kristinas house. She came straight to the door and greeted us. "I have good news.", she said.

"What?", I asked.

"Somebodys legs are moving.", she said.

"You kidding. I want to see him.", I said. I ran downstairs to the room where Quincy was. "Hey baby.", I said then waited for a response.

"Oh I forgot to tell you he still hasant woke up....yet.", said Dr. Kristina.

"How soon do you think he will start getting back to himself?", Tamara asked.

"Hes progressing fast right now so I would say a few days but the process after that will be longer.", she said.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"He will have to learn everything over again.", she said.

"So he wont remember me?", I asked.

"Well he hadnt done anything until you came so im sure he remembers you very well.", she said.

"Lelani can I talk to you in private.", Dr. Kristina asked.

"Sure. Tamara get out.", I said.

When Tamara walked out Dr. Kristina closed the door.

"Is something wrong?", I asked.

"Not neccasarily but im just worried about my safety.", she said.

"Your safety?", I asked.

"Yes I think that Quincy should be moved to your home.", she said.

"Ok but how is that safe for you?", I asked.

"Well lately men have been coming here threatning me with guns.", she said.

"What do they say?", I asked.

"They say that if I dont get rid of Quincy they will kill me.", she said, "They even dropped off a package for you.". She handed me a package that looked just like the one Kyree sent me before.

"Oh god.", I whispered.

"Whats wrong?", she asked, "Should I leave the room while you open it?"

"No you might need to stay just incase I pass out or something.", I said, "Im scared can you open this for me."

"Of course", Dr. Kristina grabbed the package from me and started opening it. I sat there and stared at her. The closer and closer she came to the package being open, the harder my heart pounded and how harder it became to swallow. Dr. Kristina pulled out a envelope from inside the package and opened it. She peeked in the envelope and immediatly dropped it making pictures fly out of it then covered her mouth. "Oh my god", I heard her say.

"Whats wrong?", I asked. Dr. Kristina looked at me and didnt say anything. I picked up one the pictures and looked at it. I dropped the picture and started screaming.

"WHATS GOING ON?", Tamara ran in and yelled. Dr. Kristina picked up one of the pictures and handed to her. "This is not her.", Tamara said.

I sat in chair because I felt like I was going to faint."He killed my baby.", I said.

"You dont know that..all you see a bag with blood all over. That could probably be a bag filled with pillows and ketchup all over it.", Tamara said.

"Probably but Kyree is crazy.", I said.

"Theres only one way to find out if that is Bria.", she said.

"How?", I asked.

"Go to that meeting.", she said.

I got up and kissed Quincy on the cheek then me and Tamara headed for the meeting. "Your strong.", she said.

"How?", I asked.

"Because if someone sent me a picture like that and it could have possibly been my kid, I probably wouldve killed myself.", she said.

"But if I would have killed myself I wouldnt have been here when Quincys wakes up.", I said.

We pulled up at the building and I ran inside as fast as I could. When I got to my office all the members were getting ready to leave. "Where are they going?", I asked Don.

"We found Kyree so we heading out to get him.", he said.

"I want to come.", I said.

"No you should stay.", he said.

"No I want to come and I want to kill him." , I said.

"Are you okay?", he asked.

"He may have killed Bria so im going to kill him.", I said.

"Let the big dogs handle this.", he said.

"I am the big dog. You work for me remember?", I said.

"Damn come on", he said. I follwed him to a truck and we waited for everyone else to get situated.

"So where is he?", I asked.

"Hes close by.", Don said.

"How do you know?", I asked.

"Just be quiet", Don said.

"Well excuse me I just wanted to know.", I said. Don pulled off and everyone followed behind in other cars.

"Are you nervous?", he asked.

"Hell no", I said.

"Why not?", he asked.

"Because im used to this even though it has been a while.", I said.

"I cant wait for Quincy to wake up.", he said.

"Why?", I asked.

"So he can see how youve grown up.", he said.

"Whatever", I said. We arrived at a run restaurant called ICE. "Im not hungry.", I said.

"Shut up this is the place.", he said then he handed me a AK-47.

"Wow", I said.

"What?", he asked.

"I havent had one if these since the day of the explosion.", I said.

________________________

Sorry its been taking so long for me to post, school is stupid!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 17K 48
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐥�...
2.6M 90.1K 49
"It's blood bout' that pussy."
1.9M 68.1K 44
951K 35.8K 38