Classroom of The Elite FanFic...

Par user89814429

What if Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is a dumb nice guy who has the maximum luck stat. What if Kiyotaka uses only his... Plus

Vol. 1 Chapter 0 The Lucky bastard
Vol.1 Chapter 1 New life
Vol. 1 Chapter 2 Swimming Class
Vol.1 Chapter 3 The wonderful of teenage life
Vol. 1 Chapter 4 Fallen
Vol. 1 Chapter 5 Defected
Vol.1 Chapter 6 The idiot trio.
Vol.1 Chapter 7 Onii-Chan
Vol.1 Chapter 8 Begin again
Vol.1 Chapter 9 The mask
Vol.1 Chapter 10 The midterm
Vol.2 Chapter 0 The monologue of Ike Kanji
Vol.2 Chapter 1 the scheme
Vol.2 Chapter 2 A little help from my friend
Vol.2 Chapter 3 Ichinose
Vol. 2 Chapter 4 Sakura-San can't communicate, Ichinose-Chan want to hang out
Special Thanks
Vol.2 Chapter 5 Crime and Punishment
Vol.2 Chapter 6 Sakura?
Vol.2 Chapter 7 Liar Liar
Vol.2 Chapter 8 A little luck
Vol.2 Chapter 9 Shizuku
Vol.2 Chapter 10 Epilogue
{Short Story} Tachibana-San wants to be confessed: Love is war.
{Short Story} Tachibana-San wants to be confessed: Love is war. 2
Vol.3 Chapter 0 The monologue of Chabashira Sae
Vol.3 Chapter 1 Aloha, Summer!
Vol.3 Chapter 2 Toilet's problem
Vol.3 Chapter 3 Harmony
[Halloween Special] Rules Horror: Welcome to the classroom of the defect.
Vol.3 Chapter 4 Chiaki Onee-San
Vol.3 Chapter 5 Visiting
Vol.3 Chapter 6 Class A
Vol.3 Chapter 7 Operation S and M
Vol.3 Chapter 8 Something
Vol. 3 Chapter 9 Paradise Island
Vol. 3 Chapter 9.5 Mission
Vol. 3 Chapter 10 Panties
Vol. 3 Chapter 11 Secret
Vol. 3 Chapter 12 Case Closed
Vol. 3 Chapter 13 Horikita Suzune needs no friend.
Vol. 3 Chapter 14 Something we want to hide
[Short Story] Volume 1 Reaction (1)
[Short Story] Volume 1 Reaction (2)
Vol. 4 Chapter 0 The monologue of Karuizawa Kei
Vol. 4 Chapter 1 Finally, Peaceful life(?)
Vol.4 Chapter 2 Zodiac Test
Vol. 4 Chapter 3 Rabbit Group
Vol. 4 Chapter 4 Sometimes, I don't know how I should name the chapter.
Vol. 4 Chapter 5 Again, I don't know how I should name this chapter.
Vol. 4 Chapter 6 Gambling never makes anyone rich, except the casino's owner.
Vol. 4 Chapter 7 Karuizawa Kei
Vol. 4 Chapter 8 Spread your leg
Vol. 4 Chapter 10 Summer Night
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 1 Ibuki Mio and the elevator of secret.
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 2 Ichinose Honami and the Chaotic Comic-Con
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 3 Horikita Suzune and the Bo'ohw'o'wo'er
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 4 Yama "God" Uchi and his holy love letter.
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 5 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the mystery of the pool (Prelude)
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 5 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the mystery of the pool (Serenade)
Vol. 4.5 Epilogue
Vol. 5 Chapter 0 The monologue of Sudo Ken
Vol. 5 Chapter 1 Sport Festival
Vol. 5 Chapter 2 Arrangement
Vol. 5 Chapter 3 Practice
Vol. 5 Chapter 4 Welcome to the sports festival
Vol. 5 Chapter 5 Ryuen's plan
Vol. 5 Chapter 6 Now, we reached part 69! Lucky number, isn't it?
Vol. 5 Chapter 7 Excacitraitrecogzinator
Vol. 5 Chapter 8 Rest for a while
Vol. 5 Chapter 9 Everything is nothing
Vol. 5 Chapter 10 Epilogue
A Little Announcement
Vol. 6 Chapter 0 The Dream of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Vol. 6 Chapter 1 Wake up
Vol. 6 Chapter 2 Paper shuffle
Vol. 6 Chapter 3 Rule
Vol. 6 Chapter 4 Tutoring Group
Classroom of the Elite's sequel is finally coming!!!!!
Vol. 6 Chapter 5 Weapon
Vol. 6 Chapter 6 Shiina

Vol. 4 Chapter 9 The Last Gambling

966 57 34
Par user89814429

"Are you sure you will do this? Machida?" Takemoto asked. 

"I will fucking do this! Ayanokouji makes me a loser! I had to lick Katsuragi's shoes to borrow his money!" Machida said with vengeance. "Do you understand how shameful it is? Morishige?"

Morishige Takuro nodded without saying anything. He was Sakayanagi's supporter like Machida. Takemoto who was a maverick shook his head. For him, no matter who was the leader, if they could make him graduate with class A, he could give them loyalty with no doubt.

"I have to revenge him or at least, win him!" Machida gritted his teeth.

"I don't know that you are this childish. " Takemoto sighed. "How you get 6 girls around you?" He included Machida's girlfriend too.

Machida didn't answer him, he push the door and went inside. It was two hours before the meeting started, so there was no one there.

"Good. " Machida mumbled. It was on his plan.

Machida and Takemoto put the roulette table in the middle of the room. Morishige and Takemoto learned to not question how Machida get this table.

"Ok. Here is our plan."

"Your plan. " Takamoto fixed Machida's words.

"Our plan is---" Machida ignored him. "We will ask him to play gambling with us again. But now, we will win! Make him embarrass before those cute girls, then I will hang out with all of them."

"How are you sure that you will win this time? That man is lucky as God himself!"

"I never expect something like that will spread out of the member of class A. " Machida flouted his classmate. "It's just a little luck. A scary coincidence. But this time, no matter Ayanokouji was super-duper lucky or not.  I prepared for this."

Machida knocked the roulette table.

"This looked like the normal roulette table. But it hides the mechanics that help the dealer could control the wheel and the ball. I can set the result before the game begins. Also, these dies---" 

He took a couple of dice out of his pocket.

"--are made-to-order dice. I can control it with the magnet. Hm. I want 5!" For proving his words, Machida rolled the dice on the roulette table.

They showed 3 and 2.

"Last but not least. This deck of cards is looked like the deck of cards, right?"

"Because it's the deck of cards!"

"No, it isn't. " Machida drew a card from the deck and showed it to his classmate. It was Queen of Heart. "Turn!"

Suddenly, the card changed to the King of Heart.

"Wow!" Even Morishige who was well-known as the silent guy couldn't hide his surprise.

"It is the very thin LED produced by Koenji Electric Cop. If I used it carefully and make no one notice it, I will hold any cards I want!"

Takemoto opened his eyes wide.

"That's brilliant. B--But, it's cheating, isn't it?"

"Come on, Takemoto. It isn't cheating as long as no one caught you. " Machida said cunningly.

He put the deck on the roulette table and laughed.

"Haha! Ayanokouji Kiyotaka! I will show you how true gambling is. How dirty it is. Uwahaaaaaa."

...

"Disappointing.The students in my care! Gambling in the school area is unacceptable!"

"W--We are sorry, Mashima-Sensei."

"Don't be sorry. Be better! You are the honorable class A!"

"But we aren't the one who starts gambling---"

"But you are the one who changed the test room into the casino!"

"Sir, but---"

"Minus 50 points from Slytherin---I mean Class A!"

...

There was an hour before the test ended. I made an appointment with Horikita at the rooftop.

"How are your group, Ayanokouji-Kun?" Horikita asked me.

"Honami played the card until the last minutes. But we were a little bit chaotic this morning. The teacher came to our room to catch the illegal casino. What about you?"

"We will win. " Horikita said confidently.

"Kushida is the VIP, isn't her?"

Horikita looked at me with surprise.

"How do you know?"

"If I have any talent besides calligraphy, playing piano, or tea ceremony, it is the talent at guessing."

Horikita looked around to make sure no one was there before lowering her voice to whisper.

"No one will know. I and Kushida-San worked together to make it happen."

I nodded. Despite having a hidden identity, I was sure Kushida would do her best for our class.

"However. Horikita, I have something to tell you. I have been thinking of it for a while."

"Are you going to confess me? I'm very sorry. Although you are a bit handsome and nice to go out with. But I already have Onii-San. Wait until Onii-San chooses other girls to be his bride, then maybe you will have a chance---Wait. Where are you going? Come back. I'm just kidding!"

I turned back after walking away.

"So what do you want to tell you?"

"I have a plan to make us win."

I told her the whole of my plan. Horikita raised her eyebrows after hearing it.

"That is the risky plan---"

"Trust me. I know a risk. And I had prevented those risks already."

The girl looked at me with a confusing feeling. I could understand her. If I didn't know who was I, I wouldn't dare think about this plan too.

Finally, Horikita nodded.

"I will do this. But we should do it after we finished the last discussion. Because I want to make sure the result of the group that we have the VIPs come out satisfied."

...

When I came to the room, I found that Honami had already been in the classroom. She was sleeping in the room's corner.

She looked careless and didn't aware of her skirt after all.

I wondered if she was wearing her lace panties or not.

In my mind, there was a fight between the good and the bad, Ayanolucky and Hornykouji.

Ayanolucky: No, Hornykouji. Don't do anything to that pretty girl!

Hornykouji: You can't resist it. Ayanolucky. Something is rising and it isn't the Skywalker.

Ayanolucky: Control yourself! If she finds out, she will hate us forever!

Hornykouji: Who cares? Hornykouji was born to be horny, not for anything else.

Ayanolucky: It's a sin! Heavy sin!

Hornykouji: I want thigh!!

Ayanolucky: No!

Hornykouji: It was said we have to join the horny, not destroy them.

Calm down. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. This was an important night. I needed to make my luck as high as I could. For that sake, I shouldn't do any sin, no matter how less it was---

"Aiya, Yamete Guudasai--" Honami moaned softly and turned herself over.

...

Maybe a little wasn't harm.

I walked toward her and laid down beside Honami.

That lip looked very attractive.

I wondered how it felt. The last time I kissed her, I was too excited until couldn't feel anything.

I should try again----

"Um--." Honami opened her eyes slowly. She seemed to be sleepy.

"Ohayo Gozaimazu. " I said with a serious face.

Honami showed her softly smile. "Kiyotaka-Kun. Oh, I see. I'm in the dream. I usually dreamed like this when we were dating. If it is a dream, so I can do this--"

She grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Ah. Wow, so real. Oyazuminasai."

She turned over again and continued sleeping. 

She might think she was in a dream.

Actually, I wasn't also sure if I was in a dream.

...

"Oh, Good evening, Kiyotaka-Kun. " Honami said after she woke up. "What are you doing?"

"Meditating. " I answered without looking at her.

"You are so religious, Kiyotaka-Kun. " Honami smiled.

10 minutes before the meeting began. Everyone came to the room. Machida's group were the last ones who came.

"Sorry for making you wait, girl. What about we talk about tonight's hanging out---"

"Karuizawa-chan's nail is so pretty!"

"Thank you. Manabe-chan. My friend did it for me! I know! What if we meet her after this? I will call her first. Oh! Matsushita-San didn't answer, I will leave her a message then."

Machida opened his mouth widely after seeing Karuizawa talk with Manabe very friendly. He looked around and walked toward me, Doc, and Yukimura.

"You were in the same class with Karuizawa. " He said. "What the fuck happened with her?"

"Language. " Yukimura warned him. "And I have no clue about it too. I'm not close with her."

As same as Doc, I just shrugged my shoulder. 

The bell rang, as the sign of the last meeting. The bell's sound didn't disappear yet, Aharen from class B spoke out.

"Everyone, I want to suggest something."

Everyone in that room turned our face to him.

"What? Do you have a new kind of gambling?" Machida asked sarcastically. But Aharen shook his head.

"I am talking about how we should do to win this test. " He said. "What is our idealistic result?"

"For non-VIP, the result A, of course," Yukimura replied.

"Correct. To get this result, we need to find the VIP first."

"And you hope the VIP will announce himself?" Machida asked.

"No. But I hope everyone will show that you aren't the VIP."

Aharen took his phone off and showed us his mail.

It was the mail from the school that tell him he wasn't the VIP.

I understood it.

The mail couldn't be mocked. We would know their identity from the mail that the school sent to them.

But the problem was---

"Seriously?" Takemoto said. "This is what Machida says. You are asking the VIP to reveal himself. Come on, no one will do it."

"Exactly. The VIP will never show the mail. While the non-VIPs have nothing to lose. " Asaka said and showed his mail.

"You are on point. Asaka-Kun. " Ichinose showed hers too.

If everyone showed their mail, in the end, there would be the only one who tried to hide his mail.

He would be the VIP.

Ibuki Mio showed her mail without saying anything. Manabe and her friends looked at her and followed her action.

"I have no better plan, sir. " Doc said and show his.

"Are you insane? What if someone betrayed after the VIP reveal himself!?" Machida cried.

"I believe in all of you. You don't need to show us your mail though. But we will assume that you are the VIP. " Aharen said.

Using the social depression to make the prey knee to you.

It was a brilliant plan. Honami might be the mastermind behind this plan.

Everyone would support this plan.

Except for the VIP.

Yukimura sighed and showed his mail before turning his face to me. "Will you join it, Ayanokouji?"

I looked around and realized I was in the most dangerous place.

Everyone knew me as a pliable guy. If I resisted, everyone would know I was the VIP.

But if I surrendered, I wasn't sure if someone would betray me.

I sighed.

There was nothing to worry about.

Everything would find.

I would be lucky with this.

Because I was the luckiest man in the world.

I showed them my mail.

"Oh, he isn't the VIP too. " Asaka said.

On my screen, it showed the mail that said;

According to the fair allotment, you aren't chosen to be VIP. Please do the group activity by realizing that you are the member of the group challenging the test. The test will begin at 13.00. The member of the Hare group, please be together at the hare's room on the second floor.

"If everyone decides to do it, I guess I should do too. " Karuizawa said and showed her mail.

According to the fair allotment, you are chosen to be VIP. Please do the group activity by realizing that you are the member of the group challenging the test. The test will begin at 13.00. The member of the Hare group, please be together at the hare's room on the second floor.

"You are the VIP!?" Machida cried out with surprise.

Yes, he would be surprised.

Karuizawa didn't show any sign of holding the secret. This was her most accurate work.

She acted like an innocent member until the end.

Well, I had to admit that she was good at acting.

But her whole act in this test wasn't the acting.

Of course, you couldn't mock the mail.

But swapping the phone was another thing.

"And you never told us!?" Yukimura said with anger.

"Told the idiot like you? Nah, thank you. "

In that moment of shock, I saw Honami lowering her phone and touching something.

Ringggggggg

Karuizawa's phone rang.

I saw Honami's smile for a moment, but it disappeared as soon as Karuizawa answered it.

"Hello? Matsushita-San! Oh, I see. We can meet you after this! Thank you so much!" She hung up. "Sorry. My friend calls me."

Honami looked at me and Karuizawa doubtfully.

"Oh! Kiyotaka-Dono! You are closing your signal, sir!" Doc spoke out.

"Really? How do you know?"

"I looked at your sign at the top of the screen, sir. And I'm also the technology prodigy too!" Doc said proudly, although anyone could tell that my phone's signal was closed by looking at my screen. "You should open it, sir. Or no one can call you!"

I nodded and dealt with my phone, still feeling the glance from Honami.

...

"I hope everyone will do as we promise. "  Aharen said after the bell rang for the second time. 

"Of course, I will. " Machida said grinning. Although I was sure that someone would betray the group, and it was the best result class D could get.

"Then, Karuizawa. What should we go tonight?" He turned to Karuizawa who seemed to be uncomfortable. She looked at me asking for help.

I was about to step in when I heard the angry voice at the door.

"Machida-Kun!" Machida turned his stare to the door.

"Yoshimoto-chan!" He cried.

At the door, a girl was standing looking at Machida with anger.

"You tell me you have an appointment with Hashimoto-Kun tonight!!"

"W--What!? How do you know?"

"Hashimoto-Kun told me!"

A boy showed his face at the door, bowing at Machida.

"You snake!! I even pay you for not telling anyone!" Machida pointed to him.

"Sorry, bro. Your girlfriend pays better. " Hashimoto said.

"What? You have a girlfriend!? I hate the womanizer!"

Karuizawa grabbed the chance and slapped Machida's face. "Let's go, Manabe-chan!"

She talked to Manabe and walked out of the room. Before she left, she looked at me a bit.

"W--Wait. Karuizawa!" 

"Oh, you dare call another girl's name in front of your girlfriend!" Yoshimoto yelled and slapped Machida. "I don't care about you anymore."

She walked out of the room, followed by Machida, followed by his friends.

"Yoshimoto-chan! Wait!"

Hashimoto smiled without any regret for his action. He and I looked at each other eyes by chance. He suddenly lost his smile.

"Is this the guy that Hime-Sama is interested in?" He mumbled before walking away.

Everyone went out of the room gradually. But before I had my first step outside of the room. Honami held my shoulder.

"Do you have time?" She asked.

"Yes."

I turned around to her. Ichinose Honami smiled at me before sitting on the chair again.

"Do you know why Karuizawa-San revealed herself?" Honami asked.

"I don't know, maybe she trusted our group."

"Really? I don't know Karuizawa-San much. But I'm sure she isn't the kind of person that can trust someone easily."

I sat on the chair next to her.

"What do you want to say?"

"I think the VIP is the other person. " She said the unexpected words.

I felt the sweat on my palms.

"But Karuizawa showed her mail. The mail can't be mocked."

"The mail can't be mocked. But the phone can be changed. What if Karuizawa-San swapped her phone with the real VIP?"

"So who is the real VIP, then?"

"You."

The room became silent for a while.

"Are you kidding---"

"You have your poker face, Kiyotaka-Kun. But I dated you long enough to learn your body language. When you show us the phone, you didn't do it immediately and you also upped your phone slowly. You always do everything quickly, I think it's because there is no need for you to fear. And why this time do you act weirdly? I can conclude the only thing."

She looked at me.

"It's because this time, there is something you fear."

I felt the sweat at my feet too.

Calm down. Everything was just her extrapolation. She didn't know.

If it was the old version of me, I would accept and tell her the truth.

But after confronting Sudo's case. I learned something.

So this was my answer.

"I'm not the VIP. "

Honami still didn't believe it but when she opened her mouth, our phones rang.

We looked at each other. There was a new mail from the school.

The Hare group's test has ended. From now on, the Monkey group's members don't need to do a test anymore. Please be careful and don't interrupt other groups.

Someone betrayed us.

As I expected.

"Huh. Someone did it. " Honami sighed. "Sorry for Karuizawa-San---"

"I am the VIP. "

I said.

Honami gave me her confused glare.

"What?"

"As you think, I am the VIP."

Honami blinked. "Why---Why you tell me the truth?"

She might think I would insist that I wasn't.

"The test ended. No need to lie anymore. " I shrugged my shoulder.

"So you really swapped the phone with Karuizawa-San?"

I nodded. It was just a coincidence though.

The phone that the school gave to us was the same. In the dark cabin, I couldn't see it clearly. So when I gave the phone to Karuizawa. I sent mines instead. I didn't know until I showed my mail, also as Karuizawa. But she was a brilliant actress. She could keep the situation going like this until the end.

And someone fell in this random trap, paying 500,000 personal points to me and 50 class points to class D.

"But--I call you to prove that Karuizawa's phone is yours. I can't call you. At first, I think that it's because your phone is out of signal. So the truth is I can't call because Matsushita-San called Karuizawa-San at the same time as me. Do you plan this too? Do you know I will call to prove it?"

This might be the reason that Honami didn't send me the answer. She couldn't prove her doubt.

I didn't answer her but Honami assumed it as I confirmed her thinking.

"How can you do that? Matsushita-San called at the absolutely same time as me. "

It was almost impossible to call someone at the exact time without being in this room.

But Matsushita could do it, and she helped us.

It was because---

"The trust."

"Huh?"

"I trust. " I said.

Honami smiled and shook her head. "You are into our philosophy, aren't you? Kiyotaka-Kun. You trust your friend and it gave you a victory."

No, I didn't trust my friend.

I trusted my luck.

Honami stood up. "Well. We should head back to our room now. Wait for a minute. Chihiro is waiting for me today."

"Is she fine after coma?"

"As well as before. I will tell her that you are worried about her."

No, not at all.

"However. You are unexpectedly intelligent. Kiyotaka-Kun."

"It's just a coincidence. "

"Haha. I know, right?" She winked.

"No. It's literal. I'm just lucky."

"Lucky. I'm sure you are. " She winked again.

"Don't you understand?"

"I understand. You are a lucky man. " She winked for the third time.

I gave up and sighed. 

Honami laughed funnily before walking toward the door.

She turned back and looked at me.

"You know. Sometimes, I'm glad that we broke up."

"Woah. That's harsh."

"Haha. Don't misunderstand. Dating with you is a great experience. " Honami said, I saw the remembrance in her eyes.

"But if we were still dating, fighting with you would be the worst experience too. Goodnight, Kiyotaka-Kun."

She said and walked away.

I sighed, she got the point.

"Same as I, Honami. " I mumbled.

Author's note: Sorry for a very late chapter!! I was too fun with Christmas until forget to write.

However, among the sound of a jingle bell, I got a new idea.

It was an idea of fanfic that I would write for the sequel of this fanfiction. 

(Yeah, I didn't finish it yet, and I thought about a sequel.)

Classroom of The Elite: War of the side characters

It will take place in the second year. But we won't focus on the lucky Kiyotaka anymore.

Our protagonist will be Inogashria Kokoro, the great detective, and her side character friend!

Maezono (The bad mouth girl), Onodera (The swimmer), and Hondo (The toilet professional)

Together, they will fight in the secret war with the other side character from the other class such as Chihiro (The Ayanokouji killer), Beppu (Who?), Morishige (Who?)

And our shy detective needed to fight against the unexpected mastermind that plan to destroy this school!

The cheap copy of Harem of Side Characters will come this summer--or winter---or spring---or someday!

Yeah. I hope I will write it.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...