With You, For You

By BlueRose_023

𝑨𝒍𝒍 π’Šπ’” π’‡π’‚π’Šπ’“ π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’‚π’“. π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†π’”, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 π’—π’Šπ’„π’•π’π’“. 𝑾𝒆 οΏ½... More

Before You Read
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||^
||12||^^
||13||^
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||^^
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||^^
||23||
||24||
||25||^^
Cast
π‘Ίπ’‘π’π’Šπ’π’†π’“
||26||
||27||
||28||
||29||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||50||
||51||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||55||
||56||
||57||
||58||
I'M ALIVEEE: an author's note
||59||
||60||
||61||
||62||
||63||
||64||
||65||
||66||
||67||

||30||

44 13 2
By BlueRose_023

Dedicated to my little brother who is turning 11 today. I'm so happy for him. More life and prosperity bro. And  I don't hate you. Period.

Sis.

Let's continue, shall we...

•••

Kenneth

"Hey, Vivian. Wanna hang out? Tomorrow?" I wasn't the one who asked. I could never be. How did he even know her name?  I was quite surprised when he called her over. He was even speaking like he had known her for a long time.

"I'm...Well..." She picked her nails while looking at Alec with eyes twinkling like stars. Those eyes. I wanted to pluck them out.

"Come on, starry eyes. Just after lessons okay? It won't hurt. Come with whatever you want me to sign." She gasped.

"Oh my!" She is also a fan. Wow. I rolled my eyes. "Thank you, Ka-"

"I'm Alec. Just Alec." He flashed her his signature smile.

"Okay, Alec." She laughed a bit as her eyes drifted towards me, scanning me in a couple of seconds. Her ears were red. I rolled my eyes again. What would Ebenezer say if he knew his girl was making eyes at me? "Um, see you later then." She waved at him. "Bye Kenneth. Take care."

She left. "Well someone's got an admirer." Alec grinned. So he noticed.

"Starry eyes? Alec?" Dev who had eyes on his book this whole time asked.

"Her eyes are beautiful. They twinkle like stars. " Of course. "She's beautiful. Really pretty."

"Whatever," I murmured.

"Hey, Kenneth." It was like, my world had seen a flash of light. Watching Jeiel gracefully walking with that confident look and smile, I felt proud. Proud that she, Jeiel Essien, was my female best friend. And the girl I liked. Her. Only her.  I placed a kiss on her right cheek and she reciprocated before greeting Dev and Alec.

"How are you?"

"I'm good. Who was that girl who just left?"

"No one," I answered.

"Kenneth's partner," Dev spoke up. Jeiel looked at me accusingly. I had lied to her.

"Kenneth, come with me." She grabbed my arm and led me away from the lounge, towards the dorms. "Let's talk. Why have you been...quieter? Colder? I know that's how you are but..."

"I'd rather we go somewhere else. Not in the open." I said.

"Fine." She walked ahead and I followed.

~

My mood became worse when I saw the message. No improvement. Was she ever going to get better? "Kenneth are you ok-"

About an hour later, we were on my bed, naked and panting. I pulled her closer to me. "So...are you ready to talk to me?" I buried my face in her hair. It smelled so nice. "Kenneth, I'm listening."

"Mom is ill, Jeiel. It's critical The doctor said she may not have much time left if this goes on."

"Aunt Sapphire?" I hummed. "What really happened."

"Relapse of some illness she had since birth."

"Kenneth I'm sorry."

"I can't lose my mom. If anything happens to her, I'll never be the same."

"It'll be fine. I know that." I kissed her as a form of thanks. "The ball is next week."

"Are you going with me?"

"Alec already asked." And she accepted. Great. I'd have to go searching for a partner.

"Turn him down."

"No Kenneth. I can't go with you every time. People think we're a couple." Because that's what I want them to think.

"That's what I want."

"I'll repeat it, I have a boyfriend who loves me very much."

"He hasn't even contacted you for weeks."

"Maybe he's busy."

"Do you love him as much?"

"Of course." I smiled.

"And you just had sex with me."

"You made me."

"You didn't say no. It takes two to tango." She frowned in anger and uncovered herself. "You're leaving?"

"Yes. You're unbelievable." I held her down.

"Stay. One more round."

"You're using me."

"I'm not. I just want to feel you. It's been months." I licked her lower lip. "I like you Jeiel. I really like you."

"Well, I don't feel the same. " It didn't matter. I couldn't care more at this point.

"I've been telling you this for a year. But it's okay. Just tell me who your boyfriend is."

"No."

***

Watching her type during lessons was so annoying. And her occasional giggling made it worse. I almost hit her desk. "Vivian," I mentioned her name for the first time since she came here. She looked at me questioningly with those eyes. *I was getting obsessed with them.* "Focus."

"Oh. Okay." She smiled at me before putting the phone away. We made eye contact. I kept staring at those eyes then mine *decided* to skip past her "kinda cute" nose and stop at her lips. They had some special colours. Shades of brown and light pink. "You're staring."

I looked away instantly and started humming some tune of Alec's last album. I waited patiently for these boring lessons to end. If not because of the attendance being taken, I wouldn't even bother to get up from my bed.

~
Any girl who was friends with him was terrible news. Felix? Pervert. He was my partner last year and I am still shocked at his perverted thinking and actions. Anything in a skirt could make him turn around. Even an animal. Dead serious. But anything that had "boobs and an arse " is a major turn on.  His words.

The two of them seemed pretty close. He had his arms wrapped around her as they walked outside for Physical Education. I saw him take a peek at her backside. That was the disadvantage to the female uniforms.  Unlike other schools I had seen here in Britain with long skirts that cut across the knees, the school adopted Asian-styled uniforms which had skirts below the knees. They had to use long socks to make up for it.

The skirt swayed as she walked while talking with him. I had to admit...I realised why Felix kept staring. The sports uniform was..."Phwoar¹." I said aloud. She was rocking it. Damn. She was...Luckily she wasn't wearing the P.E. shorts. I'd have a nosebleed.

"Kenneth seriously? You act coldly but ogle at her body when she's not looking."

"Go away Dev," I told my friend. He smirked.

"Don't become a peeping-" I stopped him from speaking further.

"I'm not that low. Come on. Aren't we late for Karate class?" His face turned serious.

"About that..."

"What is it?"

"Andrew wants a challenge."

"He's not satisfied with the scar on his left eye? Does he wish for another?"

---
"You've become much stronger. More strength in your legs Drew." I commended.

"You beast."

"Never said I wasn't."

"You crippled her."

"It was for our good, Andrew. She doesn't deserve you. "

"Who are you to decide that for me? Since when could you make decisions for me Kenneth?"

"As your ex-best friend. Friends stick for each other. You know what Lisa did, Drew. I don't want to remember it." I dodged an attack. That one carried strength. Hmm...he wanted to hurt me?

"I don't believe you. I can't."

"It's about choice. Whether you believe me or not is your business." I gave a roundhouse kick which he blocked. The coach signalled us to stop. I bowed to Andrew and excused myself.

-*-*-

"Kenneth, you're not coming. She's your partner so she may feel more familiar with you."

"We don't even speak, Alec. There's no point." I took another drag of my cigarette.

"You don't like Vivian. Is she annoying?"

"Any girl who isn't Jeiel can disappear."

"Kenneth." I hummed. "Jeiel is in a relationship. You've lost her."

"You think?" He nodded. "We'll see about that." I got up from the bench. "Is she alone?"

"No."

"No?" I questioned.

"She's with her twin."

Phwoar ¹:
(British, slang) Expresses sexual desire on seeing a person that one is attracted to.

After so many chapters, we finally meet him. What do you think about his character? Good news or bad? Don't judge too soon. Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 3.4K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...
6.6K 1.3K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professional...
163K 32.1K 62
| PUBLISHED ON HINOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON RNOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON READOO | | PUBLISHED ON VOLCANOEBOOK | "Love is needing someone, Love is puttin...
4.7K 1K 35
Ten different lives. Two boys. One night that'll bring them all together. Sixteen year old Nosa is okay with being a loner. He doesn't have social a...