แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ ส‡ou ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€

By _Fr0sTy

Former title: ๐—ข๐—ต ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ (๐˜ผ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™„๐™จ๐™š๐™ ๐™–๐™ž!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง) [ON HOLD] [NOTICE!!!] Just on hold f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
๐ŸŽ‰CHRISTMAS SPECIAL + LEVI'S BIRTHDAY ๐ŸŽ‰
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
INCORRECT QUOTES BECAUSE I WANT ONE-
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
VERY VERY VERY LATE VALENTINE SPECIAL
VERY VERY VERY LATE VALENTINE SPECIAL Pt. 2
VERY VERY VERY LATE VALENTINE SPECIAL Pt. 3
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
HEHE
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
1ฬดอ•ฬผฬˆอ‹ฬ„อ‹ฬฬอ˜ฬ•ฬ•0ฬธฬขฬกฬ›ฬฒฬฬˆฬฬฬฟฬŠฬ•4ฬทฬฉฬ˜ฬŠฬพอ˜ฬ•
REREADINNNGG

13

18.2K 717 282
By _Fr0sTy

a/n: I finished drawing the uh- the Titan of the reader 👉👈 It was only a sketch cuzzzzz I aint gud yknow, i aint gud- no i hate anatomy :').

So here it is on the top ↑ or here

And here is the reference I used because i can't ;-;

Anywayyys enjoy the chapter and Merry Christmas!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back then, before the smoke cleared up. Mikasa cautiously looked around as Armin looked up to see Eren's Titan's ribs, he also looked up front and saw (Y/n)'s Titan's armored chest.

As steam surrounded the two Titan bodies, the soldiers that surrounded them nervously looked at it and placed a few steps back.

"Captain Felman!" Rico called out the scared Captain.

The smoke cleared for a brief moment and the two Titans made eye contact with him and he backed up.

"W-We're on standby! It's too dangerous to approach!" Kitz said, as he told the soldiers to be on guard, (Y/n)'s Titan twitched.

Inside the nape, (Y/n) eyes are closed shut before it suddenly snapped open and gasped.

(Y/n) looked around and all she could see was red, pink and white.

"Woah... it's kind of hot inside here..." (Y/n) muttered before shaking her head.

"Focus!"

(Y/n) pulled her arms out and got her right arm out first, after pulling her right arm, she got out of her Titan's nape.

(Y/n) panted and looked at her stuck left arm. "This looks so weird..." she thought.

"(Y/n)!" Eren yelled and climbed her Titan's shoulder.

"Eren?" (Y/n) muttered as she watched him run over to him.

"Are you okay?!" Eren asked her and he noticed left arm was still intact.

"Hold on, this won't hurt, okay?" Eren gently said and pulled her left arm and successfully freed it.

"Ah- t-thanks..." (Y/n) said as Eren helped her up.

Eren looked at her and his Titan. "What is this?" he asked in disbelief.

Eren looked back to his sister who is starring in her hand.

"Let's go down." Eren said and grabbed her hand (Y/n) was staring at.

(Y/n) flinched and nodded at him. "Yeah, yeah... sorry." she said

"Don't be. Let's go." Eren told her.

Armin still looked at the Titans bodies with wide eyes.

"I remember the cannon fire. Then there was a tremendous crash, impact, and heat. We're inside... no surrounded by two Titan's skeleton right-" Armin's ramble got cut off.

"Eren and (Y/n) protected us." Mikasa said and Armin looked at her.

"That's all that matters right now." Mikasa said and Armin gave her a weak smile and she looked away.

Armin noticed 4 flowers inside with them, alive and bright.

"Flowers, inside here?" Armin thought and leaned in.

"Hey, you guys okay?" Eren asked as he ran around his Titan's rib with (Y/n) behind him.

"Eren, what is this?" Armin asked.

"No idea." Eren answered almost instantly. Armin glanced at (Y/n) but she wasn't paying attention to them.

"Wait... so that Eren's dream- more like, it was my dream back after the fall... it was- it was true?! Monica was a Titan shifter all along? But she wasn't- I thought- There are 10 titans in total and- no fuckk..."

(Y/n)'s mind is so full right now she doesn't know what is happening now, she's just letting Eren drag her around.

"...turned me into this. And Monica-san was probably the one who turned (N/n) into that as well." Eren said, making (Y/n) out of her thoughts.

(Y/n) looked at Eren who was now holding the key with his other hand and his other holding hers.

"If we get to that basement, we'll probably learn the truth about the Titans." Eren said.

Eren gritted his teeth before slamming his hand on the Titan's bone, making it have a large crack from the impact.

(Y/n) flinched from the sudden move and slightly widened her eyes.

"Damn it! Why did he keep it all a secret?! The Survey Corps searched for that information at the cost of thousands of lives. It's mankind's only hope!" Eren yelled out of anger.

"And you're telling me it was locked away in our basement? Just what was going through his mind?" Eren said and he tightened his grip on (Y/n)'s hand, making her wince a little.

Mikasa noticed the smoke slowly started to fade away and walked towards the siblings.

"Come to think of it, where did he and that Monica disappear to for the five years-" Eren got cut off by Mikasa.

"Eren, we have other things to worry about now." Mikasa said before walking away, Eren looked down and noticed how tight he was gripping her sister's hand.

Eren loosened his grip. "Sorry for hurting you, (N/n). I'm sorry too for making you flinch." he said and rubbed his thumb on her knuckles.

"It's okay. I get that you're mad at Dad and it's fine." (Y/n) said before looking back at Mikasa and Armin. Some sweat fell down her chin and temple.

"We should go with them and start a plan." (Y/n) said and pulled his hand.

Eren nodded. "Right." he said before they ran towards their two childhood friends.

Eren's Titan head fell off making more smoke around their area, the Titans arms slowly fell on the ground as well.

.
.
.

I kneeled next to Eren, looking at the ground and Mikasa and Armin were also on their knees as we talked about a plan.

"We're... leaving this place." Eren said, making Armin and Mikasa gasp.

"Where to? How?" Armin asked, sweat is visible in his face.

"Anywhere will do for now. We'll climb the wall there and head to our basement. But we'll turn into a Titan first." Eren said and looked down in his fist.

"You can do that?" Armin asked with furrowed brows.

"I'm not too sure how we do it ourselves, but I think we can. Just like how a person can't explain how they move their arms." Eren said.

"Earlier, I was unconsciously focused on blocking the cannon. That's why the body had no other function and easily fell apart." Eren said and looked at me, waiting for a response.

I blinked and looked at them with my lips pursed. "I'm more focused on protecting you three, so I think that's why my Titan's ribs surrounded Eren's like a cage. And my arm... it fused with Eren's arm and stayed intact..." I said before taking a deep breath.

"This time, we'll go for something stronger. The 15-meter-class and your 14-meter-class that we kicked around all those Titans with-" I cut Eren off before he could continue.

"Stop. That won't do." I said and tiredly glanced at him.

Eren turned his head towards me and his eyes were wide in shock. "What?" he asked with a slight disbelief in his voice.

"We're too tired, and even if we did transform, they will-" a cough coming up my throat cut me off, I covered my mouth and looked away.

"(N/n)?!" Eren gently grabbed my shoulder and wrist as I coughed.

I could taste a metallic taste in my mouth and I removed my hand and saw blood.

I heard Eren and Armin let out a gasp. Eren gently grabbed my chin and looked at my mouth which had slight blood.

He wiped the blood off using his sleeve, I wiped the blood on my hand in my pants.

"Are you feeling okay?" Eren asked, brows furrowed in worry.

I slowly nodded. "Y-Yeah, just a little dizzy." I said.

"What the hell? I feel like all of my instantly dropped." I looked at the blood stain in my pants with slight disgust.

"I can't imagine eating Monika... I can't even remember it happening."

"Eren, your nose is bleeding." I heard what Mikasa said. I glanced at her and Armin, their brows furrowed in worry.

Eren wiped the blood in his nose and stared at his hand. I gently grabbed his hand and wiped it off with my sleeve, I also wiped his face.

"You two are looking pale, both of you are breathing heavily too. It's clearly taking a toll on your bodies." Armin said in worry.

"(Y/n), stop, I can take care of myself." Eren said and moved my hand down in his lap.

"Eren, (Y/n)'s just looking out for you like you did to her. We're worried too, but it's clearly that you can't-" Armin got cut off by Eren.

"I couldn't care less for my well-being." Eren said, making me frown.

"I've got two ideas in mind. If you guys don't try to cover for us, you'll be spared at least. I've already gotten you two in a real mess, so I'll be moving solo from here on out. I will bring (N/n) with me, I won't let them separate us." Eren said and held my hand again.

Armin gasped. "No, I-"

"Eren, I'm coming too." Mikasa said, cutting Armin off.

"You can't." Eren told her.

"If I can't keep up, you two can just abandon me. But I don't have to listen to what you two say." Mikasa insisted.

"I'm telling you to cut it out already! We're neither your little sibling nor a kid!" Eren argued.

I'm too tired to argue with them so I looked up at the cannon, they're almost done loading it.

I looked back at them. Eren and Mikasa kept arguing to each other therefore I averted my gaze and looked at Armin.

Armin looked stressed and troubled, my eyes widened when I remembered he was doubting himself for being weak and useless.

I glanced back at Mikasa and Eren.

"Eren, I-" I cut Mikasa off.

"Wait, Mikasa. Eren said he has two ideas in mind, so what is it?" I asked Eren, pretending I don't have an idea about his plan.

Eren nodded and looked at Armin. "Right. Armin, I'll leave everything for you to decide." Eren said, making Armin perked up.

"I'm well aware of just how unrealistic my plan is and I don't want (N/n) to get hurt because of it." Eren said.

I looked at him with slightly furrowed brows. "Why is he so overprotective of me? I can take care of myself!" I internally groaned, but thankful that he cares about me.

"It would be the most effective to use our Titan powers systematically under the army's command. I know it's a lot to ask, but if you think you can convince the Garrison that we're not a threat, I'll put my trust in you and stay. That's my second idea." Eren explained.

"If you think you can't, I'll have to resort to the first idea. You have fifteen seconds to decide. Whether you can do it or not, I'll respect any opinion you have." Eren said.

"Eren, why would you entrust me with such a decision?" Armin slowly asked.

"The worst a situation is, the better your decisions are, you know? I'm willing to bet on that." Eren said and smiled.

"When did I ever..." Armin trailed off and I smiled at him.

"I agree with Eren though, Armin. You did it a bunch of times. Five years ago, if you didn't call Hannes-san, Mikasa, Eren, and I would've been devoured by a Titan. You saved us, y'know?" I said and gave him a warm smile to calm his nerves down.

The ribs of my Titan and Eren's fell behind Armin and made a strong gust of wind, making our hair flow back but I brushed it off.

I placed my other hand on top of Armin's. "Don't ever doubt yourself, alright? You're not a burden and never will be." I softly said and squeezed his hand in a gentle way.

"She's right but we're running out of time." Eren said and I slowly removed my hand on his.

After doing so, Armin suddenly stood up. "I'll convince them no matter what. Do anything you guys can to show you two are not a threat." Armin said and Mikasa nodded.

Eren smiled and also nodded. I nodded to him as well and said. "You can do it." with a gentle smile.

Armin turned around and started to walk out of the smoke. I heard a loud thud and fast footsteps away from us.

"I guess he took his maneuver gear off."

I can hear some voices out of the smoke but they were muffled and too hard to understand.

I leaned my body on Eren and let out a shaky sigh. I felt him tighten his hand on mine.

"I hope he can do it." Eren muttered.

"He can. He's Armin after all, he might not be a badass like Mikasa, but he's such a smartass with that brain of his." I proudly said with a small grin and looked forward at the smoke as it slowly cleared.

I heard Eren hummed with a small chuckle. Mikasa held my other hand.

"Are you feeling alright, (N/n)?" Mikasa asked in worry.

I let out a dry chuckle and nodded. "I'm fine. It's been a while since you called me by my nickname, huh?" I said with a small smile.

"Enough of this, let's focus on Armin." I said and she nodded.

I tried listening to their conversation and leaned in a little.

"...how we see them is not an issue!" I heard Armin say, the smoke soon disappeared and his arms were wide open.

"What?!" Kitz exclaimed.

"I've heard that many have seen them in action! If that's true, they must've also seen them fighting the Titans, especially (Y/n)! And that includes the sight of the Titans swarming them!" Armin said in a loud voice as he glanced at the other soldiers.

"In other words, the Titans saw them as a target of predation, just like the rest of mankind! No matter how we go about it, the fact cannot be denied!" Armin said.

Whispers from the soldiers started and they slowly lowered their blades. But Kitz was still in denial and waved his arm horizontally up.

"Prepare to attack! Don't be fooled by his clever tricks!" Kitz shouted, making Armin and Eren gasp.

"Their actions have always been beyond our comprehension. It must be possible for them to imitate our form and speech to delude us! We cannot allow them to do as they please any longer!" Kitz shouted and the soldiers raised their blades up again.

Armin remained quiet and glanced back at us with a panicked expression.

I just gently gave him a smile and nod, fully trusting him that he can do it. I looked at Eren on the side and he also nodded with a determined smile afterwards.

Armin furrowed his brows and gritted his teeth, he turned around and saluted at them.

"I am a soldier that has long since offered his life for the revival of mankind! To perish while obeying that conviction would be my life's greatest glory!" Armin shouted.

"If we were to utilize their Titan powers in addition to our remaining forces, recapturing this town would be no longer be impossible! Praying for the glory of mankind, I shall elaborate on their strategic worth with all the time I have left!" Armin shouted and saluted straight.

A soldier said something to Kitz but I couldn't hear what he was saying. Kitz yelled at him, cutting the soldier's words.

"Silence!" Kitz yelled and he slowly lifted his right arm up.

Mikasa slowly reached out for her blades as Eren slowly lifted his hand up to his mouth.

I grabbed both of their hands and placed them down on my lap, they looked at me with confused and panicked eyes.

"(N/n)?! What are you doing?!" Eren whisper-yelled at me with wide eyes.

"Don't." I said.

"What?!-"

"I feel like something good will happen. I can feel it." I quickly said.

"But?!-"

"Trust me. Please." I said, I looked at them with pleading eyes and held their hands a little more tighter.

They were hesitant, but they slowly nodded. I gave them a closed eyed smile.

"Thank you." I said and we looked forward and saw Kitz fully raised his arm.

Kitz swung it down but a hand stopped his arm mid-way.

"That's enough. As always, despite having a large body, you're as feeble as a fawn." a man said and dropped his arm.

A smiling bald man with golden eyes and a distinguished mustache, light skin and notable wrinkles under and around his eyes.

"Commander Pixis?" a soldier exclaimed.

I smiled at the sight of him. "Yess! RIght on time, Commander!" I thought as I saw Eren and Mikasa glanced at me with slightly wide eyes.

"Told you!" I silently told them with a small grin and they slightly smiled.

"Are you blind to the brilliance of that salute? I just arrived, but a messenger filled me in earlier." Pixis said as he walked forward and stopped right next to Kitz.

"Go take command of the reinforcements. I think it'd be best to hear what they have to say." Pixis said and Armin fell on his knees and let out a breath he's been holding.

.
.
.
.
.

Pixis led us on top of the wall, Armin helped Eren while Mikasa carried me up.

I sat next to Eren and he held my hand again. Armin and Mikasa stood next to us as Pixis walked on the edge of the wall.

Pixis looked down, he had a flask in his hand. "I guess I won't find one, after all. I wouldn't mind being devoured, if it's by an exquisitely beautiful female".

I heard him say that and I slightly cringed. "Right, I kind of forgot he's also known as a naturally eccentric man."

Pixis started to ask us about the information we are willing to share. Eren told him about the basement, on how Dad kept the answers down there.

I remained quiet for all the talk and let Eren do all the talking.

"I see. So you say that all the answers lie within that basement." Pixis said. His back faced us as he looked around trost district.

"Yes. Do you believe me?" Eren asked.

"As long as you yourself aren't certain, I'd say I can only keep it in mind at best." Pixis turned at us and tapped his head.

"However, I believe myself capable of seeing the truth of things. I shall guarantee your safety." Pixis said, fully facing us.

Eren and Armin sighed in relief as Mikasa relaxed her body.

"Recruit Arlert, was it?" Pixis asked and Armin saluted. "Sir!"

"Earlier, you said that if we utilize this 'Titan power,' it'd be possible to recapture this town, did you not? Did you truly believe that, or was it a vain of act of desperation?" Pixis asked Armin.

"It was... both! What I was trying to say back then was that Eren could carry the large boulder to seal the destroyed gate in his Titan form. As for (Y/n), she could support Eren by fighting Titans that will block his way towards the gate." Armin said.

I looked at him with slightly wide eyes. "Woah... I didn't expect that."

"It's an idea that I came up with on the spot, but I hoped the possibility to break out of deadlock could be seen in Eren and (Y/n)'s powers." Armin said.

"On the spot too! As expected of Armin! How cool of him to handle that much pressure!"

Pixis turned around and looked at the district again.

"Of course, it was all a genuine attempt to survive." Armin added.

"A genuine attempt to survive... The most trustworthy words I'll ever hear." Pixis said and drank his flask.

Pixis walked up to us, to be specific, to Eren and I.

"Well, Recruit Yeagers?" Pixis called and kneeled in front of us.

"Sir?" Eren and I said.

"Can you two seal that gate?" Pixis asked.

"I... Well..." Eren started and glanced at me. I squeezed his hand and he did the same, he took a breather and sighed.

"We don't know. We're just clueless as the rest of us present here." Eren said. I bit my lower lip on that sentence.

"So, regardless of whether we can do it or not, we can't answer half-heartedly." Eren said and looked away.

"Oh, that's true, I apologize. That was the wrong question." Pixis said with a small chuckle but then he turned serious.

"Will you two do it or not- which is it?" Pixis asked. We looked at him and he looked focused and serious.

Pixis averted his eyes and looked behind us. We both followed his gaze and looked at the town inside Wall Rose.

I gripped Eren's hand on mine and looked back at Pixis.

"We'll do it." I said without further hesitation. I saw Eren glanced at me and I looked back at him with a determined nod.

Eren furrowed his brows and curtly nodded. We both looked back at Commander Pixis and held each other's hand tight.

"We'll do it!" we said at the same time.

"We're not sure whether we can or not, but we'll do it!" Eren determinedly told Commander Pixis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.3K 50
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
600K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
865K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...