Rewind (1D fanfic)

By wattgirlsxx

Warning: highly cliché and cheesy. Somehow once got to #1 in fanfiction More

Rewind (1D fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 11
PREVIEW
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15 part 1
Chappie 15 part 2
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chappie 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
Chappie 32
***NOTE***
Chappie 33
Chappie 34
Chappie 35
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Chappie 38
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 41
Chappie 42
Chappie 43
Chappie 44
Chappie 45
Epilogue

Chappie 8

154K 1.7K 356
By wattgirlsxx

************************************

Hey guys we are soooooo sorry for not updating but PLEASE understand we have just started the new year of school and have loads more homework!! :p i know, so gayy

but OMG guys!!! You are amazeballs thankyou sooo much for all the votes and positive comments!!

We will try update on the right days but sometimes we wont so please no h8!!

Yay i can play what makes you beautiful on the guitar!!!

love yah

xox

************************************

•Lexis POV•

So now that I knew Tess liked Zayn and Zayn liked Tess, I was not jealous at all anymore! I was soo happy !

^~^~^~^

"Lexii wake up!! We are going to the amusement park today!" Some told me

I was not a morning person so like always, i got my pillow and threw it at them.

"hey! get up lazy bum!" I realised it was Harry so I went back under my covers.

Suddenly i felt cold air all over my body and realised that Harry had just pulled off my covers.

"ughh go away your ruining my beauty sleep!" I mumbled

"beauty? ha you look more like a troll!" He smirked

I hit him hard on the arm and decided to get up.

"Ow what was that for?" He pouted

"For calling me a troll!" I said standing up and stretching before pushing Harry out of my room.

I jumped in the shower and washed my hair using my favourite Herbal Essences hair stuff. Afterwards I walked back into my room (i was lucky enough to get a room with an ensuite bathroom!) and chose some clothes for the day.

I ended up wearing a tight navy blue tank top with some shorts that had rips (meant to be there) on them. I also had in some diamond studs over a stipy bikini and was a pair of chucks.

I skipped out of my room and into the kitchen where I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat next to Louis who was on his phone.

"Soooo who you textin?" I asked him

"Oh im just seeing if Eleanor and Danielle are officially coming!" He replied smiling at me

beep! beep!

"yup they both can come."

"coolio" I said eating the rest of my breakfast quickly and putting the bowl in the sink.

Half an hour later we were all finishing getting ready and I was chucking things in my purse.

"Come on guys lets goooo!" Maslinka whined because she had been all organised.

"We have to pick up Danielle and Eleanor and arrive before 1pm!" She said as Liam joined her.

Yes I had woken up really early. Like 11:00am?

So finally we were all ready and we would of been in Louis car but since he had crashed four times, management had banned him (A/N true fact!) which I found hilarious and was rolling around on the floor. So we had gone in Liam's car since he was the most responsible.

Eleanor had stayed at Danielle's flat last night so we only had to make one stop on the way.

Everyone was happily chatting while I stared out the window. I hadn't realised how lucky I was to be hanging out with One Direction let alone staying in their house! Other girls would kill to be us! I needed to appreciate life more because you know what? YOLO and I truly believe it. We gotta live while we are young.

And thats when I decided to ride the

scariest ride in the park - The farefall

So anyways, we arrived at the amusement park a little while later and all jumped out of the car excitedly. We had to all squish in when Danielle and Eleanor arrived so we were all hot and sweaty, so we decided to go to the wave pool first to cool off.

Suddenly I noticed there were no cars apart for the ones parked in the staff area. There were also no screams coming from the rides. Thats strange, maybe it wasn't a very good park?

"Um guys, wheres all the people?" I asked

"Oh yeah, we rented the whole place" Liam said simply, swinging his bag over his shoulder.

"What?! Omg thats amazeballs!" I smiled

"Wow for us? Thats so sweet!" Tess acted dramatically as Maslinka laughed.

"Welcome ghee" Zayn smiled winking at Tess as she blushed.

So we walked to the main entrance and we had payed in advance apparently so we just walked straight in.

We all ran to the wave pools & took our clothes off, revealing our bikinis and shorts for the boys sake. I ran into the tepid water but immediately fell tothe pool floor as a fountain of water shot up into my face.

All the others cracked up and Louis had to go under the water to stop himself from exploding from laughter.

"Hey its not funny!" I pouted standing up and kicking the water even though it didn't do anything.

"Your... face..!" Harry choked out doubling over laughing again at the thought.

"oh haha." I sarcastically said walking over to him. Then i pushed him over into the water ruining his curls. ha shame. He had told us before that he wasn't going to get his hair wet.

"LEXI!!" He yelled as he resurfaced.

"yes? oh its called revenge darling." I smirked at him before diving into a deeper part of the pool.

"Hey the waves are starting!" Maslinka shouted happily

Suddenly a wave came crashing into me, knocking me to the ground once again. Nice Lexi. Way to do it aye.

"OMG HAHAH" everyone cracked up AGAIN.

"watch out curly" I smirked at Harry which shut him up.

So after about 3 quarters of an hour, we got dry again and headed off to explore the other rides. it was now 2pm.

We all headed off to the dodgems and hopped in a car each. We laughed as we got jolted in our seats from bumping into each other.

"Take that!" I laughed crashing into Louis and Tess at the same time.

"Point for Lexi!" I screamed

But just then Harry crashed into me making my car jolt fowards.

"Ahh the sweet taste of revenge" He grinned

"Oh no Harry, your wet hair thats not in perfect curls anymore is making you look like a troll!" I smirked distracting him as Danielle and Eleanor came from behind him and whacked into his car making him scream and jump in his seat. I burst out laughing and drove away as the bell sounded for times up.

Then we all went on lots of rides that were really cool including the Power Surge, the Invador, 4D cinema, Space Mountain, California Screamin and the tea cups which made us really dizzy.

We were now standing directly below the farefall that was looming up above us way into the sky. We had to go in fives so Maslinka, Danielle Tess, Niall and Louis went on first. We watched them slowly rise up and then stop at the top. After 10 seconds they suddenly dropped at an increasing rate but slowed down towards the end.

"Oh.. My.. Gosh" Maslinka gasped as she stumpled of the ride and fell onto the grass.

"that was totally wicked!" Louis laughed hi-fiving niall.

"That probably ruined my hair" Tess joked

"Yeah hard" Danielle agreed.

Next it was me, Eleanor, Zayn, Liam and harry's turn. I was soo scared but at the same time excited? well whatever. I sat next to Harry and Eleanor and the staff member helped strap me in.

Suddenly we started going up, up, up!

It was taking for ages even though it was probably only a minute or 2. It was getting higher and there was a wonderful view of the park and the city. We suddenly stopped at the top and I grapped Harrys hand as he laughed.

Then a few seconds later we dropped. I started screaming, even though im pretty sure no sound came out. My hair was flying everywhere and then we started to slow down as we came to the bottom. I staggered off the ride and flopped down next to Maslinka.

"Wow" I whispered.

"I know aye, whats the time?"

"5pm" I answered looking at my phone.

"oh yeah, daylight saving, thats why its starting to get dark" she said getting up with me.

Then we started to all split off in pairs to do whatever we wanted.

"Eleanor lets go play those win a prize games!!" Louis squealed taking Eleanors hand and running to the put a ball in the clowns mouth game.

"I wanna win the big fluffy unicorn!" Eleanor screamed jumping up and down.

Niall and Maslinka walked off laughing to the food stall where they bought huge sticks of candyfloss and a bag of popcorn.

Tess and Zayn sat down on a bench and started taking random selfies on Zayns phone. They seemed to be getting on well together.

Liam and Danielle headed off to the ferris wheel hand in hand leaving me and Harry.

We walked around the place joking with each other and looking at the rides.

"Harryy my feet are soree!" I whined plopping myself down onto the concrete.

"comere! Ill give you a piggy back!" He smiled pulling me up.

"Yay!" I squealed jumping on his back.

We walked around the place and suddenly saw the Tunnel of Love.

Harry put me down and wiggled his eyebrows at me. I giggled and slapped his arm.

"I dare you to go on it" He smirked

"No way! ... i dare you to go on it!" I smirked right back

"Ok since im not a wimp! He said walking to the entrance.

I followed him and thanked the lady who got our boat.

"You two are such a cute couple!" The lady cooed

"oh uh no we are not a couple!" I laughed

"aw" Harry said dramatically placing a hand over his heart

"Silly you! It was a dare" I smiled at the woman.

"Ok, whatever you say!" The woman winked at us and the boat started gliding down the river thing.

A little along the way, petals started falling from the roof and we saw lovely meadows with rose bushes along the sides as props.

Suddenly Harry intertwined his fingers and mine. I looked down at our hands and smiled back up at him.

"This is very lovely" Harry said

"Yes, very calming" I agreed and layed my head down on harrys shoulder.

He then leaned down and placed a small peck on my cheek before laying his head on mine and enjoying the ride.

This is what I wanted my life to be like. I have it perfect right now.

But all to soon the ride was over and it totally ruined the moment, but we hopped off still holding hands and skipped off to find the others.

We found them at the food stand. Eleanor was holding a huge fluffy unicorn, a stuffed giraffe toy and a plush elephant toy.

Maslinka and Niall looked stuffed and had whisps of candyfloss on their faces.

They realised we were back and Niall whistled at us holding hands.

"Where have you guys been?" Tess smirked

"Oh well we dared each other to go on the tunnel of love" Harry shrugged

"Ohhh la la!" Maslinka, Eleanor and Danielle giggled

"um change of subject anyone?" I asked

"oh my gosh we have to go to the haunted house!" Zayn suddenly announced.

"Yesss!" Liam agreed jumping up and grabbing Danielle's hand.

Oh great. A scary ride.

But anyway we all ran off and stood in front of the house.

We all ran in apart from Harry and I who stood there observing the place.

"Come on bro!" I said running in holding in my fear

"wait up!"he called.

I walked around slowly as things popped up around the place. Harry caught up to me. Suddenly an old skoty (fake) skeleton popped up right infront of our faces. We both screamed and Harry gripped my hand really tight.

"Are you scared Styles?" I smirked.

"No it just makes me relax more" he blushed

"haha where are the others?" I asked

"i dont know.. what if we are lost?"

"holy timoli we probably are!!" I laughed.

"AHH!" we both screamed as scary voices made low noises and ghosts, probably made on a projector, glided around the place and through us, making me shiver.

"Lexi?" Harry asked

"Yeah?"

"If we die, i have something to confess" He said

Oh whats hes gonna say? hopefully not what I think hes gonna say...

"um well when we were in year 1, I was the one who put worms in you bag!" He blurted out.

I burst out laughing and slapped him playfully.

"nice to know." I said.

After a lot of scary things popping up, the haunted house toir finally ended with a creeking sound effect as we opened the door leading out into the cool night air.

I hadn't realised how dark it had got while we had been inside!

"You guys took agess!!" Maslinka said smiling

"Come on the fireworks are gonna start!" Danielle smiled running off, all of us close behind.

We went over and found a grassy patch where we all sat down and was chatting. Niall got out his guitar that the staff had fetched for him. He started humming to a soft tune and then the fireworks started.

A huge firework popped into the clear sky and formed the shape of a pink heart before exploding into a million colours of the rainbow. There was also fireworks of other shapes, colours and cartoon characters it was lovely.

"um I would like to say or.. sing something" Zayn announced nodding to Niall who got his guitar.

We sat in a circle and looked at Zayn who was staring at Tess now.

"1,2,3" Zayn whispered then started singing..

-:-

You were in college working part time waiting tables

Left a small town, never looked back

I was a flight risk with a fear of falling

Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts

I say can you believe it?

As we're lying on the couch

The moment I could see it

Yes, yes, I can see it now

Do you remember we were sitting there by the water?

You put your arm around me for the first time

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter

You are the best thing that's ever been mine

Flash forward and we're taking on the world together

And there's a drawer of my things at your place

You learn my secrets and you figure out why I'm guarded

You say we'll never make my parents' mistakes

But we got bills to pay

We got nothing figured out

When it was hard to take

Yes, yes, this is what I thought about

Do you remember we were sitting there by the water?

You put your arm around me for the first time

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter

You are the best thing that's ever been mine

Do you remember all the city lights on the water?

You saw me start to believe for the first time

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter

You are the best thing that's ever been mine

And I remember that fight, 2:30 a.m.

As everything was slipping right out of our hands

I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street

Braced myself for the goodbye

'Cause that's all I've ever known

Then you took me by surprise

You said I'll never leave you alone

You said I remember how we felt sitting by the water

And every time I look at you, it's like the first time

I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter

She is the best thing that's ever been mine

Hold on, make it last

Hold on, never turn back

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter

You are the best thing that's ever been mine

Do you believe it?

We're gonna make it now

I can see it

I can see it now

-:-

"Tess, will you be my girlfriend?" Zayn asked...

************************************

Haha! A cliffhanger! What do you think Tess will say? comment what you think!!

Btw the song was Mine by Taylor Swift

Thanks for all the support, votes and lovely comments! I cant say how amazing you guys are!!

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN

love yah

xox

************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 187 26
55.4K 1K 92
A Harry Styles fanfic