Journey through the Grand Can...

By Raffesia

❎Do Not Read before reading the 1st book of the series.❎ Drisana has started her journey to Indraprasth. Afte... More

Prologue & Casts
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Clearing concepts
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
For the Haters of Subhadra-Karna Pair
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
💖💖💖 Special Shot 💖💖💖
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Picsar
Chapter 36
Trailer
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Stroms in the Making
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
💖💔💖 Special Shot 💖💔💖
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Teaser
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
🍁🍁🍁Tickle🍁🍁🍁
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue

Chapter 52

1.7K 186 108
By Raffesia

"Vijaya." Maharani Chitralata called her gently caressing her head. Vijaya was half laying on the couch kept near the window and staring outside without blinking. She turned her lifeless eyes to her step-mother slowly. Maharani Chitralata sighed before sitting beside her.

"I know. What you endured is not easy to accept and move forth. But you'll have to be strong. For yourself.
Whatever happened was not your fault or in your control. There could have been anyone in your place and he wouldn't have cared. This world is not only filled with goodness, but evil resides among us also my child." She said in a soothing manner. "Do not try to analyse the situation. Let it go."

"It's my fault. I should have listened to you. I should have listened to Maani Maa. I shouldn't have slipped away without telling anyone. You kept scolding me for my betterment only. You tried to keep me away from the ugly world outside. But I didn't listen." Vijaya whispered in monotone. A lone tear slipped free from her eye.
"I feel so dirty. I feel so disgusted with myself. I---I can still feel those touches lingering on my body. I--I have become impure Jyesth Mata." Her voice broke as a loud sob escaped her.

Maharani Chitralata embraced her and caressed her back to calm her down.

"No, Vijaya. You're not dirty by any means. Dirty are those who dares to look at women like objects to be owned and used. Impure is that monster who subjected you to this trauma. You did nothing to feel disgusted by yourself. Do not think like that child." Maharani Chitralata said with eyes glistening with tears.

Vijaya continued to sob with Maharani Chitralata trying to console her. After long time passed, Vijaya calmed down. Maharani Chitralata guided her to the bed to take rest after giving her a medicinal drink. Her wrist hadn't healed fully yet. She told Manuja to take care of her.

"I will never leave her alone again. Not even for a single moment. Because of my carelessness this happened only." Manuja said with guilt.

"There is no use in blaming yourself Manuja. Whatever happened can't be changed. But this incidence taught me one thing. That keeping Vijaya secluded isn't going to work anymore. Freedom is not only something she wants, but needs too." Maharani Chitralata said thinking something deeply.

"I heard that Rajkumar--- This morning his brother arrived to free him? Is he not going to get any punishment Maharani? Maharaj will let him go just like that?!" Manuja asked in distress. Maharani Chitralata turned her gaze to Manuja then.

"I do not think he did this to her Manuja." She replied shocking her.

Maharani Chitralata was a far-sighted intelligent woman. If Vijaya had been alive all these years, it's because of her only. Though she didn't have motherly feelings towards Vijaya, she never forgot her humanity. Although she didn't provide Vijaya with the love and care of a mother, she did provide her with security. And Manuja trusted her judgement.

"But I saw him with my own eyes." Manuja said with hesitation.

"Sometimes our eyes get deceived too. According to him, someone else attacked Vijaya and after saving her, he brought her at the chamber. There were evidence of a fight in the garden and clearly it couldn't have been Vijaya to fight him off like that. And I have gathered information about Rajkumar Sahdev too. The youngest prince of Kuru lineage is said to be a knowledgeable and patient man. He has also knowledge of medicine and is a veterinarian. Pandavs are known for being just and righteous. He doesn't seem to be the type of man to do something like this." Maharani Chitralata replied and then added with a sigh,
"Moreover, there's a clear proof that someone else was there. There was a glass of alcohol found in the garden. And Rajkumar Sahdev didn't even touch alcohol during his stay here. The house maid confirmed it."

"But what about the functions he attended? He could have consumed there and who kept the count then." Manuja asked frowning.

"The last function of the night ended more than a prahar before. The guards on duty saw him returning to his chamber at that time only and he was fully sober and was not holding anything. Later when he came out of the chamber, the guards didn't see him. But he was not with anyone else drinking during this time and in his chamber also there was no sign of drinking. And this wing of the palace and that gardan remains deserted. So, the glass couldn't have been left at another time." Maharani Chitralata replied shaking her head.

"That means Maharaj----" Manuja trailed off in surprise.

"As usual jumped into conclusion without analysing the situation. It wouldn't take much time for Maharaj Yudhisthir and Rajkumar Sahdev to gather the proofs. And those won't even be needed as Vijaya will be called soon to identify him." Maharani Chitralata said grimly.

"Now?" Manuja asked in worry. Maharani Chitralata understood what her worries were. Manuja didn't care if Northern Madra went under the command of Indraprasth. What she cared for was Vijaya's future. If the news of this incidence came out, her character would be questioned and maligned. And moreover, Maharaj Dyutimata wouldn't be considerate or compassionate with the poor girl. Who knew what he would do to her.

"I will always think of my daughter first Manuja. But I will try to secure her future too. That's the only thing I can do. Try." Maharani Chitralata said and throwing a last glance at Vijaya, she left.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

In Kuntirastra:

"Putra Bheem, I am really pleased today. At last, I will get the chance to witness the marriage of one of my grandsons." Maharaj Kuntibhoj said after embracing Bheem with a smile.

"Who are you talking about Matamah?" Bheem asked in confusion though returning his smile.

"I am talking about you only Putra. Maharaj Vikasvarupa has offered his daughter Rajkumari Vikasvara's hand for you." Maharaj Kuntibhoj replied looking proud. Here, Bheem lost his smile and frowned heavily.

"Me?! But this is not possible Matamah. I am married, you know that." He objected being surprised.

"So what Putra? Ksatriya Kings and Princes marry many times for political reasons. And when the hand of a girl is given after war to make alliance, we cannot refuse it. You know that." Maharaj Kuntibhoj said back.

"Aab tak toh maine aapne santan ka mukh darshan bhi nehi kiya. Kyu mujhe Yamlok bhejna cahte hai Matamah?
(I haven't even seen my child's face till now. Why do you want to send me to the other world?)" Bheem asked with a disheartened expression.

"Why are you saying so Putra? What is the connection between remarriage and death?" Maharaj Kuntibhoj asked in confusion. He couldn't understand why Bheem was reacting this way. This was a normal occurrence in royal families.

"Kabhi Indraprasth aayiye. Bistar mei samajh jayenge. (Come to Indraprasth someday. You will understand in detail.)" Bheem whispered to himself.

"I am understanding your concerns now. You're worrying about your first wife. But don't worry about her. These woman are far stronger than we give them credit for. The situation may hurt them initially, but they accept and cope with it fast." Maharaj Kuntibhoj said to assure him. But Bheem gave a weird look to him.

"So we hurt them deliberately based on this logic and break the vow given during marriage of staying true companions and devoted only to each other?" Bheem couldn't help but ask.

"Putra, this marriage will benefit Indraprasth politically and financially. Avanti is a very substantial Kingdom. As a Ksatriya Rajkumar, it is your Rajdharm to think of the betterment of your Kingdom keeping aside your emotions. Even your father did so too. Are you trying to say he did not follow his Dharma? " Maharaj Kuntibhoj said with a displeased frown.

"I am not so much knowledgeable that I will dare judge my father's actions. He was the first Guru who taught me how to spell Dharma. How can I ever think of even questioning his Dharma? But what I see as my Dharma is to protect the life and happiness of my dear ones. And as for political benefits, I have dedicated my abilities to Indraprasth for that. If my brother commands, I will win entire Aryavart and offer it to his feet." Bheem replied politely though sulking.

"Bheem, I have already given them my word as your guardian. Will you insult me too along with them? Do my words have no value in your eyes?" Maharaj Kuntibhoj asked grimly.

Bheem remained silent for long moments in distress. He could not dishonour his Matamah, but he could not hurt Kashika too. Then suddenly slow smirk came to his lips with a thought.

"Never Matamah. How can I let you be insulted because of me?! I will do as you wish. I have no objection with this proposal." Bheem said smiling at him.

"I knew it putra. I knew you won't object. You will for sure understand your responsibilities and honour my words. Kalyan ho. (Bless you.)" Maharaj Kuntibhoj said happily looking proud and left to prepare for the upcoming celebration of the union.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

In Madra:

Vijaya's sleep got disturbed by the plagued memories of that night. She sat up hurriedly breathing heavily. It took her scared brain sometime to grasp the reality. She looked around to find night had already fallen. Manuja was sleeping beside her bed in a mattress. Even in this lightened room of hers with her Maani Maa beside her she still felt afraid and insecure. She grabbed one of the pillows and held it tightly to herself in an attempt to ward off the fear and chill that was trying to choke her.

She didn't know how much time passed like that before she heard that. The sound froze her. She closed her eyes feeling tranquillity seeping through her and calming her disorientated thoughts. The sound flowed through her giving her a sense of security and serenity.

Suddenly she opened her eyes with an urgency to find the source of the sound. She looked at her Maani Maa to find her sleeping peacefully unaware of anything. She stood up from the bed feeling restless and looked around nervously. After what happened just a few days before, she was hesitating to go outside alone. But the sound? It was impossible to ignore the lure of the sound. After a few moments of hesitation and indecisiveness, Vijaya's feet started to carry her out seeming to move on their own.

With widened fearful eyes Vijaya came out of her chamber and followed a familiar pathway to reach the sound. She went near a secret passageway and through the hidden door came outside of the palace. It opened on the back side of the palace which was surrounded by trees. She had nothing but the moonlight to guide her. But she knew the path well. She had walked on this path many times since she found this secret passage at the days of her childhood.

After walking through the trees for a while, she came to an opening beside a lake. She examined the familiar surroundings after months again. The atmosphere was as divine as before. The moonlight reflecting on the surface of the water, the blooming flowers on the bushes decorating the sides, the sweet light breeze flowing gently, ducks playing in the water. And among it all sat the man on a swing made with tree branches and decorated with flowers playing the flute whose irresistible sound forced her out of her fear and hesitation.

"Shyam! (the man with dark complexion)"

"Dhitika. (The thoughtful and devotional one)"

Vijaya's breath caught at her lungs hearing the voice and the name again after so many days. Tears of relief welled up in her eyes. She knew now that he was here all her problems would be solved, all her fears would be removed, all her pains would be away, all her restlessness would be turned into pure bliss.

"Shyam!" Vijaya whispered again with a teary smile and ran towards the one and only friend and confident of hers. She jumped into his arms crying at full tilt. Krishna kept a hand on her head with a sad smile.

"Seems like either you're too much happy to see me again or you're not happy at all. Which one is it Dhitika?" Krishna asked after letting her unburden herself for long moments.

"I-----" Vijaya tried to say something pulling herself out of his arms but her hiccups hindered her voice as tears still slipped from her eyes.

"How many times have I told you? These are precious. Don't waste them like this." Krishna said smiling serenely before gently wiping her tears.

"But you only say that tears let us release the confined emotions and free us." Vijaya said finally calming down. Krishna chuckled at her.

"Yes. But you never keep any emotions confined in you to begin with." He replied. Vijaya gave a displeased pout hearing him.

"How is Mata Devaki and Rukmini bhabishree?" She asked still pouting and looking elsewhere.

"They're good, but I am not." Krishna replied with a sad sigh.

"Why? What happened to you?" Vijaya asked giving a side glance to him.

"How can I be good? No one cares about me. I have come from so far after so many days. My breathing got heavy by playing the flute for so long. And no one even bothered to ask me how am I? " Krishna said crossing his arms and giving a similar pout matching hers.

"Sorry. I forgot. How are you Shyam and why did you take so much time to come back? Do you know how much bored I was?" Vijaya complained with a sad face.

"I am fine Dhitika. And I was also longing to meet you. But couldn't manage to come because of important works." Krishna said smiling fondly at her. And then widening his eyes in excitement added, "But see what I have brought for you? Makhan!!! That too made by Mata Devaki!!!"

"Really?!!! Where is it???" Vijaya asked with a broad smile practically jumping with excitement. Krishna pointed towards the pots of makhan kept under the shade of a large tree. Vijaya hurriedly went towards it and sat down leaning on the bark of the tree. She took one pot and uncovering the pot started eating without a care.

After a while she noticed that Krishna was frowning at her sitting beside. She arched her brows asking 'what happened?' Krishna pointedly looked at the other pot of makhan that she had kept close to her. Vijaya looked reluctant to give him the pot. Krishna enlarged his eyes in warning. With another cute pout Vijaya handed him the pot. Krishna smiled at her taking the pot and then the both were eating and savouring the taste of makhan like there was no tomorrow and this was their last meal.

"So? Tell me what you have been upto all these times?" Krishna asked as they finished their treat.

Vijaya who had a pleased and satisfied look on her face till now froze with his question. A fearful expression came over her face as the distressing memories flashed before her eyes again. Her hands started to tremble as she looked distraught. Krishna from whom nothing was hidden, kept a hand on her head causing her to turn her anguished eyes to him.

"Iss shant aur komal prakriti ko dekh rahi ho Dhitika? Yeh sadebh hi aisa nehi rehti. Prakriti mein bhi nakaratmak urjay hoti hai. Aur unn urjayo ki nitarit hone se hi santulan aur samikaroti aati hai prakriti mein.

(Do you see this tranquil and beautiful nature Dhitika? This doesn't remain so always. Negativity also resides here. And by dispelling those negative energies only nature balances and recalibrates itself.)" Krishna said.

"Hum manusya toh kebal iss prakriti ka ek hissa hi hai. Isliye hamare aas pass ke nakaratmak urjay jab bahar aake sab kuch nasta karne lage toh samajh lena cahiye ki uske nitarit hone ka samay aa gaya hai. Sath hi sath hamare bhabnay aur jeevhan mein bhi santulan aur samikaroti aane wali hai.

(We humans are only a part of this nature. That's why when all the negative energies residing around us come out and starts destruction, we should know that it's time for it to get dispelled. And also it's time for us to get balance and rejuvenation in our mind and life.)" He added with a far-away look.

"Main samajh nehi paa rahi hu Shyam. (I am unable to understand your indication Shyam.)" Vijaya asked in confusion.

"Arthat, jiss nakaratmakta ka sikar tum huyi ho, uska aant dur nehi. Parantu tumhe iss ghatna se nirash yeah bhaybhit nehi hona hai. Aapetu yeh samay hai tumhare jeevhan mein santulan aur samikaroti lane ki.

(That means the negativity that you witnessed is not far from its end. But you should not get disappointed or afraid from this incidence. Rather it's the time to bring balance and rejuvenation in your life.)" Krishna said looking at her with his assuring smile.

"Mujhe toh aab jeevhan hi nirjeev pratit hota hai Shyam. Main aur mera jeevhan dono hi malin pratit hota hai mujhe. (I feel my life has no charm in it Shyam. Me and my life both seem impure.)" Vijaya whispered with a disheartened expression wiping her tears. She did not thought to question how he knew of her situation. Shyam always knew things without telling.

"Nehi Dhitika. Iss bicar ka tyag kardo ki tum ya tumhara jeevhan malin hai. Manusya toh isswar ki rachna hai. Aur isswar ka diya huya yeh jeevhan malin kis prakar ho sakta hai. Hum malin aapne karmo se hote hai. Aur tumne aisa koyi karya nehi kiya jo malinta tumhe sparsh bhi kar sake. Asuddhiyo ka baas hriday aur bhabnayo mein hoti hai. Aur tumhara hriday toh nirmal aur pabitra hai.

(No Dhitika. Stop thinking that your life is impure. Humans are the creation of God. And how can this life given by Him be impure! We get stained by our deeds. And you have done no such a deed that impurity could even touch you. Impurities resides in mind and heart of individuals. And your heart is innocent and pure.)"

"Toh aab main kya kaaru Shyam? Kaise mere iss asant maan ko sant karu main? (Then what should I do now Shyam? How can I find peace in this restlessness mind?)" Vijaya asked helplessly.

"Aapne pidha ka tyag kar do. Jo huya yoh kuy huya, iska bicar maat karo. Kintu iska bicar abbassya karna, ki isse punah hone se kaise rokha jaa sake. Tabhi maan ko santi prapt hogi.

(Let go of your pain. Do not think of what was the reason behind the happenings. But make sure to consider how to stop this from repeating itself. Then only you will get peace.)" Krishna replied gently.

"Parantu isse punah hone se kaise rokha jaa sakta hai? Main kya kar sakti hu aisa? Main toh swayam ki bhi rakhsa nehi kar payi. Yeadhi yoh sahi samay par naa aaye hote toh---
(But how can this be stopped from happening again? What can I do for that? I couldn't even protect myself. If he hadn't come there at the right time then---)" Vijaya trailed off with a shiver of disgust and horror.

"Yoh kaun? (Who is he?)" Krishna asked stopping her from remembering those events again.

"Yoh--yoh Deva. Arthat Rajkumar Sahdev. Indraprasth se aaye hai. (He---he is Deva. I mean Rajkumar Sahdev. He has come from Indraprasth.)" Vijaya replied innocently.

"Accha?! Pher toh tumhe unka aabhar prakat karna cahiye. Tumne kiya? (Really?! Then you should have thanked him. Did you do it?)" Krishna asked with rounded eyes.

"Nehi. (No.)" Vijaya replied in a small voice.

"Vul gayi na tum! Dekha aisa hi hota hai, jab hum sakaratmak karyo ko chod nakaratmakta par aadhik dhyan dete hai.
(You forgot! See, this only happens when we concentrate on negative things more than the positive ones.)" Krishna said shaking his head in disapproval.

"Toh aab mujhe kya karna cahiye? (So what should I do now?)" Vijaya asked with big eager eyes.

"Jakar use dhannyabad kaho! Ek kaam karna, kal pratakal hote hi use dhundkar uska aabhar prakat kar lena. (Go and thank him! Do one thing. As soon as morning arrives, find him and express your gratitude.)" Krishna suggested.

Vijaya nodded with a smile finding his suggestion satisfactory.

"Aur haa, jate samay ek uphar lena maat bhulna Dhitika. (And do not forget to take a gift for him Dhitika.)" Krishna added with a mischievous smile confusing Vijaya.

♧♧♧♧♧

The next morning, Maharani Chitralata received a message. A message that brought a smile of relief to her. It worked. The plan was in motion. Now if only the stubborn Maharaj would listen, then all would be fine. With that thought she went to Maharaj's chamber. He was in the process of getting ready for the day. Maharani Chitralata came with the offering of her morning prayer and after that started helping him.

"That girl. Has she said anything?" Maharaj Dyutimata asked stiffly. Because of that girl only, he had to face so much trouble. It would have been better if he killed her too with her characterless mother.

"Not yet. But what do you expect she will say Maharaj?" Maharani Chitralata asked nonchalantly.

"What do you mean?" Maharaj Dyutimata asked narrowing his eyes.

"Rajkumar Sahdev came at Madra for political reasons. He is a wise young man. Moreover, his mother Raani Madri belonged from Madra only. He and his twin brother, Rajkumar Nakul had visited Madra a few times before too. From what I heard, they are intelligent, kind and righteous Princes. Now suddenly why would Rajkumar Sahdev do something like this jeopardising his and his family's honour?" Maharani Chitralata said neutrally.

"You think he is innocent." Maharaj Dyutimata said in a contemplative, but stern voice.

"What I think matters little. The question is what others will think. What will Maharaj Dhritrastra think? What will Rajkumar Durmukh think? Our bond with Hastinapur just strengthened and we went into a direct collision with Indraprasth. How does it look Maharaj?" Maharani Chitralata said causing Maharaj Dyutimata to frown deeply.

"And what will our subjects think? I know you do not consider Vijaya your daughter. But the subjects? When they will know that under your protection in your own palace, the Rajkumari was attacked? I know you ordered this matter to be kept quiet. But such news find their ways to get out somehow. Then what will happen? How will the subjects be able to trust us?" Maharani Chitralata asked looking worried.

"It all happened because of her! That girl is just like her mother. She must have attracted him to herself. Or how he reached there searching for her!" Maharaj Dyutimata said in a disgusted and angry voice. Maharani Chitralata's mouth tightened in anger, but she composed her expression quickly.

"What does it matter how it happened? We should now concentrate on how it could be fixed." Maharani Chitralata said calmly.

"What do you suggest? I should have imprisoned that girl instead of Rajkumar Sahdev! Either he is proved guilty or not, our relation with Hastinapur will get soured. Pandavs are relatives of them, so if he is punished and Maharaj Yudhisthir is humiliated, they wouldn't like it. But if he is proved guiltless, Madra's loyalty will be pledged to Rajkumar Sahdev which also wouldn't be liked by them politically. And moreover, I do not want Chitrakeshi's newly married life to get affected by all this." Maharaj Dyutimata said grimly.

"There actually is a solution to get out unharmed Maharaj. But only if you want then." Maharani Chitralata commented carefully.

"What?" He inquired fixing his gaze at her.

"The one who is responsible for this mess, only she can get us out too." Maharani Chitralata said smiling slowly. "Everyone knows that as you have no son, our daughter Chitrakeshi's son will sit on the throne after you. And that's why she was one of the most sought after princess in North. After this incidence Rajkumar Durmukh may lose confidence in us. But what if we give it back to him?"

Maharaj Dyutimata could see where his cunning wife's mind was pointing. Kingdoms were either inherited or won. Rajkumar Sahdev even if succeeded to gain his loyalty, could not sit on the throne without defeating him. Only one belonging from his lineage could succeed the throne.

Which meant only Chitrakeshi or Vijaya's child could inherit the throne without bloodshed.

"But hiding this incidence from Hastinapur will not be a smart move. And why would they want anything to do with such a girl whose chastity is questionable?" Maharaj Dyutimata said after thinking.

"We will not hide anything. We will clearly tell them that she got afraid seeing a drunk man in front of her and hearing her scream, soldiers gathered there and innocent Rajkumar Sahdev was misunderstood. That's all." Maharani Chitralata replied with a smirk.

"Do you have anyone in mind too?" Maharaj Dyutimata asked returning her smile. He caught up fast on what she was suggesting. He would have to placate Maharaj Yudhisthir as much as possible even though he had to pledge Madra's loyalty to Rajkumar Sahdev and propitiate Rajkumar Durmukh and Hastinapur by marrying Vijaya there.

"No. Not just anyone. The perfect one." Maharani Chitralata said hiding the fact that she had already talked about this to Rajkumar Durmukh before he left for Hastinapur and advised him to spare one of his brothers if he wanted to ensure the throne of Madra.

And this morning he sent his reply after consulting with his eldest brother, Yuvraj Duryodhan. The perfect non-threatening loyal brother of theirs were chosen for the honour.

"Rajkumar Yuyutsu."

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well....

Devika.....

Dhara......

Draupadi.......

Drisana........

Dhitika........

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I am proud of myself.....

One more thing, Vijaya is not familiar with social standards or mature behaviour. Though she is a princess, she doesn't know how to behave like one.

And Krishna will come to Indraprasth. Don't worry.

Bhai sabne milke pure Aryavart mein aapna raita feilakar rakkha hai meri meherbani se...😂😂😂
Sametne mei time toh lagta hai nah...😉😉😉

How was it by the way???

And before you wonder how Karna was crowned just like that as Anga's king, it is said that Karna's foster father Adhirath's lineage tracks back to the previous ruler of Anga. So, he wasn't just taken out of the blue and placed as the King without consideration. Duryodhan played a very quick game there though. 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 40 5
A promise. A misunderstanding. A curse. ---- **----**---- Sri Krishna's vision of Dharmarajya with Yudhishtira at its helm is very near to completio...
277K 18.9K 160
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
163K 7.9K 92
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
399K 23.8K 77
Drisana has always felt like she's in the wrong place, wrong time. Why? That has no answer. After her parents death, adventure lover Drisana has been...