-karlnap oneshots!-

Oleh tanokiboi

An array of different Aus for Karlnap oneshots! :D Enjoy! Lebih Banyak

-The one with the boys-
-The one with the boys. pt.2-
-The one with the stripper-
-The one with the broke boys-
-The one with the boss-
-The one with the war-
- The one with the whore-
-The one with the whore PT 2-
-The one with the whore PT 3-
-The one with the gods-
-The one with the crash-
-The one with the limits-
-The one with the quirks-
-The one with the marriage -
-the one with the music-
-The now with the perfect couple-
RANT!!
-The one with the meow-
-The one with all the dicks-
-The one with the French boy-
-The one with the brat-
-The one with the deal-
-The one with the trauma-
-The one with the stories-
-The one with the knife-
-The one with the car sex-
-the one with what Karl listens to-
-EXTRA - Tommy being Tommy-
- The one with the bet-
-the one with an explanation-
...
-The one with the Hamilton references-
-the one with the crime-
-the one with the talent show-
-The one with a reference -
-The one with the Cadillac-
-The one with the flowers p.t 1-
-The one with the flowers p.t 2-
-The one with the glass-
-The one with the sneeze-
-The one with bottom Dream-
-The one with the vampires -
- The one with the white rabbit -
:(
-The one with the knives-
-The one with the sexist bastard-
I'm taking a break
-The one with nine fucking months-
-The one with the tail-
-The one with the season beginning -
- Family au Intro's! p.t 1
-Family au Intro's p.t 2-
-The one with the knives- (Rewrite) p.t 1
-The one with the easily read boy-
-The one with the body shots-
-The one with the Trench coats and alcohol-
-✨perfect✨-
-The one with the hashira-
- The one with the heist-
-The one with the wings p.t 1-

-random parts that I put together-

290 12 3
Oleh tanokiboi

A/N sorry about the update schedule, your girl got the virus and has been feeling like shit. I just cannot think straight but I decided that I could at least get one out.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Karl rushed down his and George's shared apartment, he really need some opinions about what he was clasping on the coat hangers behind his back as an attempt to shield them fro  the rest of the room.

"George, c'mere. I want to show you something in the bathroom." Karl asked desperately, seeing the British brunette's head flick from the position that it was on the couch.

"Oh, Karl, grow up!" George dismissed turning his head back to the TV continuing watching 'Emily in Paris' Karl scoffed and sighed at the others playfulness.

"Hey, what's behind your back?" Dream asked from the dining table, finally brining his head up from the newspaper that his eyes had been glued to minutes before hand. 

"Nothing. Just something I want to get George's opinion on for Valentine's Day." Karl passed off, desperately waving his hand to beckon the brunette over. 

"You don't want my opinion?" Dream asked, slightly offended about that, Karl noticed but at this moment, it was Valentine's Day and he couldn't care less about Dream.

"Not really." Karl shrugged and looked at George pleadingly, the brunette sighed loudly and placed the remote down, quickly turning of the TV while doing that,

Come on, I'm your older brother, ask me!. Dream whined, well he practically begged but would never admit.

"All right, big brother." Karl said mocking fake optimism, he held up the two items of clothing from behind him. Least to say they were little less comfortable and a little more sluttly, one was a light purple, kinda latex-y suit, it was in the shape of a leotard and resting on the top of the hanger were some fluffy bunny ears. The other outfit was a maid outfit, it was ridiculously short , the skirt would only come up to barely cover Karl's crotch. 

"Which of these do you think would make your little brother look hotter, so your best friend would want to do him?" Karl asked and held the both up, George laughed loudly and Dream flushed in embarrassment and hid his face in the newspaper.

"The purple one." He murmured and Karl laughed and nodded heading to his room toast the outfit on the bed. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Quackity was digging a hole at the beach. Karl and Sapnap had no idea why but he was. The three of them left Dream and George alone at the beach house, and went to the beach. They had left the two at home due to George complaining about how 'The sun was going to fry his pretty, pale skin!". 

"Check this baby out, dug me a hole!" Quackity yelled to the other two, Sapnap was talking to Karl and Karl was just sun baking. Karl looked up and smile softly soon setting his face back into the towel.

"Excellent hole, Q." Sapnap replied with a nervous smile. The dark haired male had no idea what the other was doing but he would act proud. Soon a wave came from the beach and engulfed Quackity's hole.

 "Oh no! No!! My hole!!" He screamed and Karl laughed setting himself up and walking down along with Sapnap to the beach.

"Ow!! Ow!!!" Karl screamed and clutched his ankle. Sapnap held the brunette up and looked at him worried. Quackity jumped up from the hole and looked at Karl concerned.

"What! What! What?!" Quackity shouted and Karl was close to tears.

"Jellyfish sting! Oh, it hurts! It hurts!! It hurts!!" Karl said, blinding tears flooding his vision.

"Well, can we help?! You want us to take you back to the house?!" Sapnap asked and hoisted Karl up to wrap his legs around the older waist.

"It's like two miles!" Karl whined and let his head fall to rest on Sapnap's shoulder.

"Yeah, and I'm a little tired from digging the hole." Quackity shrugged and Karl groaned and got up to hit Quackity in the side, receiving a small yelp from the boy.

"Oh damn the jellyfish. Damn all the jellyfish!" Karl shouted and pointed at the open wit ha scowl.

"We've got to do something!" Sapnap said and Karl looked at him with the 'You think?" Look.

"Well, there's really only one thing you can do." Quackity said and Karl looekdat him through bleeding eyes.

"What?! What is it?!" He shouted, clutching his ankles aggressively.

"You're gonna have to pee on it." Quackity replied.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The three had now returned from the beach, sitting at the table alone, waiting desperately for someone else to enter the room.

"Pass the cheese, please." Karl asked looking directly at the dark oak table that his arms were resting on. Quackity nodded even though he knew that Karl couldn't tell, he passed the cheese without a word, starring at the wall in front of him.

"My God, you can't even look at me! Can you?" Karl exclaimed and he set his hands on the table, getting up to exaggerate the movement.

"Nope." Quackity dismissed till looking at the wall.

Finally to save them all Tommy walked in, chatting to who seemed like Ranboo on the phone. Sapnap jumped up when he hearth front door open, smiling in relief, wanting to cut the award silence as soon as possible.

" Hey! Tommy! We can talk to Tommy!!" Sapnap exclaimed and the others at the table perked up at this exclamation.

"No. I'm-I'm to depressed to talk to you." Tommy said and Ranboo said something from the other line, making a small smile curl up on his lips.

" I'll give you a thousand dollars to talk to us." Sapnap pleaded and Tommy shook his head, much to Ranboo dismay, having heard this deal from the other side. Soon two others walked in, low and behold it was Dream and George.

"Hey, you guys! What do you, what do you think about making that beach trip an annual thing?" Dream asked, his hand connecting with George's waist as soon as they walked in.

"NO!!!" The three at the table shouted in sync, Quackity now standing up with the rest of them.

" All right, that's it, you guys! What happened out there?" George asked, still confused what happened at the beach.

" What? We took a walk, nothing happened. I can back with nothing all over me." Karl said and shivered, George and Dream and Tommy still looked at the three confused.

"Come on!" George pleaded and the three shook their heads.

"What happened? Quackity?" Dream asked, cocking his head to the side, like a golden retriever.

"All right." Quackity said and looked at Dream in the eye.

"No! Q, we swore we'd never tell!" Karl said and clutch himself to Quackity's arm.

"They'll never understand!" Sapnap pleaded and Quackity shook. his head.

"Well, we have to say something! We have to get it out! It's eating me alive!! Karl got stung by a jellyfish." Quackity blurted out and received a smack on the head by Karl.

"All right!! All right." Karl started and walked slowly to the three at the doorway. "Got stung. Stung bad. I couldn't stand. I-I couldn't walk." Sapnap came from behind and hooked his arm around Karl standing with him

 "We were two miles from the house. Scared and alone. We didn't think we could make it." Sapnap said and Dream and George both scoffed and Tommy did Karl a favour and hit the two in both of their sides.

"I was in too much pain." Karl scoffed and looked at the two blankly.

"And I was tired from digging the huge hole!" Quackity butted in.

"And then Quackity remembered something." Sapnap said with a sigh.

"I'd seen this thing on The Discovery Channel..." He trailed off.

"Wait a minute! I saw that! On The Discovery Channel, yeah! About jellyfish and how if you..." Dream stopped himself snd looked at the three in disgust. "Ewwww!! You peed on yourself?!"

"Ewwww!!" Tommy and George said and looked at Karl through narrow eyes.

"You can't say that!! You-you don't know!! I mean I thought I was gonna pass out from the pain! Anyway I-I tried, but I-I couldn't...bend that way. So..." Karl trailed off again.

"Ewwww!!" They all looked at Quackity.

"That's right I stepped up! He's my friend and he needed help! And if I had too, I'd pee on anyone of you!" He said and looked at them all with a point. "Only, uhh, I couldn't. I got the stage fright. I wanted to help, but there was too much pressure. So-so I uh, I turned to Sapnap." Quackity said proudly and looked at Sapnap. Sapnap planted his head in his hands and groaned loudly.

"Quackity kept screaming at me, "Do it now! Do it!! Do it! Do it now!!" Sometimes late at night I can still hear the screaming." He said with a shiver, Karl looked at him in pity and rubbed circles around his chest.

"That's 'cause sometimes I just do it through my wall to freak you out."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

664 18 8
Just another book of one shots because my other one got too long and all the good stuff was at the end where no one would read it lmao (you don't hav...
838 27 25
Dnf/ Karlnap oneshots, book teasers, other dsmp stuff, dsmp s2 made up headcannons, mcyt, etc. A book full of experimenting :) (Some things are writt...
41.8K 1.1K 47
these are experimental oneshots! I'm trying to find my way of writing and I got inspired by another one shot book to write these. there will be NO sh...
24K 438 33
This ship is so under Rated and I find it so cute and adorable, so for that we're doing another one shot book. I hope some of you enjoy, love you <...