Bradford Bad Boy [Zarry Mpreg...

By WritersAuthentic

[Completed] Harry Styles was a normal 16 year old trying to make it through school. He never really fit in at... More

Chapter 1- My Story
Chapter 2- It Never Stops
Chapter 3- The Truth?
Chapter 4- New Neighbor's?
Chapter 5- Again...
Chapter 6- Secrets Come Out
Chapter 8- I Know Why
Chapter 9- Will You Forgive Me?
Chapter 10- It's Party Time
Chapter 11- Baby Look What You've Done To Me
Chapter 12- A Forgotten Night?
Chapter 13- Weird Feelings
Chapter 14- Fading
Chapter 15- I'm What?
Chapter 16- Congratulations
Chapter 17- New Problems Along The Way
Chapter 18- Good And Bad News
Chapter 19- Wrong Choices?
Chapter 20- Could This Be True?
Chapter 21- A Broken Heart
Chapter 22- A New Start
Chapter 23- Awkward Moments
Chapter 24- Trouble Once Again
Chapter 25- Advice
Chapter 26- Birthday Discussions
Chapter 27- Adjusting
Chapter 28- Insercurities
Chapter 29- Ex's Return
Chapter 30- Baby Talk
Chapter 31- Midnight Love
Chapter 32- An Unexpected Turning Point
Chapter 33- More Than This
Chapter 34- Exposed
Chapter 35- Flutters
Chapter 36- Secret Planning?
Chapter 37- Halfway There?
Chapter 38- We've Got It
Chapter 39- Out Of Spite
Chapter 40- Revenge
Chapter 41- On Edge
Chapter 42- Bad Blood
Chapter 43- Night Changes
Chapter 44- Conditions?
Chapter 45- Anxious
Chapter 46- Promises
Chapter 47- Maybe?
Chapter 48- Problem Solving
Chapter 49- Things
Chapter 50- Dreams
Chapter 51- Exhaustion
Chapter 52- Defenseless
Chapter 53- The Baby Shower
Chapter 54- Picnics
Chapter 55- Down On One Knee
Chapter 56- Evening Out
Chapter 57- Braxton Hicks
Chapter 58- Almost There
Chapter 59- Labor Pains
Chapter 60- Our Family
I NEED YOUR HELP!
BOOK TWO!

Chapter 7- Reasons?

8.1K 360 248
By WritersAuthentic

Louis POV

"Good morning Mr Tomlinson, how are you?" Mr Higgins asked.

"I'm good, what about you?"

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." He said as he looked through some papers on his desk.

"That's good."

"So Louis, I heard about Harry yesterday, is he ok?"

I smiled and nodded."Yeah he fine, he's safely at home in his bed. I'm actually going to see him after school today."

"Umm..could you give this to him, I would do it myself but we have a meeting after school." Mr Higgins said handing me a get well soon card.

"Sure I'll give it to him, he should be happy to know that you care about him." I said putting the card into my bookbag.

"I treat Harry as if he was my own son. He's such a charming young lad, but yet still so shy."

"Did you know Harry got bullied?"

"I never suspected him to get bullied, but I did notice he had a few cuts and bruises everywhere. And Louis I know you only been going to this school for less than a week, but do you know who bullied him?"

I hesitated."Zayn Malik and his friends Niall Horan, and Ed Sheeran."

"Umm..well I don't know who Ed is, and I have Niall fourth period and he's a little trouble maker and so is Zayn, but he doesn't seem like the type that would hit anyone.

"What do you mean by doesn't seem like the type." I asked while furrowing my eyebrows.

"When he first joined my class almost 3 years ago he absolutely loved coming to my class. I mean he was always quite a troublemaker of the class, but at least he came to class and got his work done he actually had straight A's at one point."

"Why did he stop?"

"I don't know? I wonder the same thing every time I check class attendance."

"Oh ok. Well I better get to my desk before the bell rings, thanks for the info." I said as I begin to walk to my desk.

Mr Higgins touches my shoulder and I turn around."Louis I'll speak to Zayn about it after class."

I nodded and walked to my my desk and prepared for class.

~

Zayn's POV

The bell rings and everyone scatters out of the classroom, Mr Higgins told me to stay behind because he needed to talk to me. So I just decided to make myself comfortable and place my feet on top of my desk.

Mr Higgins walks over to me and pulls a chair up in front of my desk."Zayn both feet on the ground please." He said in a frustrated way.

I smirked and did what he told me.

"So how have you been lately? You don't come to class as often as you use to."

"Oh, because I've been busy with a lot shit you know."

"Ok then. So you know you have detention after school right..and for the rest of the week."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You have skipped all of your classes last week, and you've had 3 tardies for my class already, we have called your mother several times and she claims your at school but you're not, what's going on with you? You never have done anything like this before." He say very concerned.

"It's none of your fucking business! Why are teachers always worried about students!" I screamed and began to walk towards the door.

"Zayn come back I need to know what's wrong with you, I want to help!" He screamed as he stood up.

"I don't give a damn just fuck off!" I said as I walked out of the classroom and pushed a dude down.

"Hey what's your problem! The boy shouted.

"I don't fucking know! Maybe you should move out of my damn way next time!"

He picked up his books and walked off with a few other kids staring at us. I just tell them to go on with their lives and I walked down the halls in anger.

~
Louis POV
"Hey Louis." Eleanor says as she stands behind me while I put my books in my locker.

I smiled and pulled her into a hug."Hey El, how are you doing!?"

She pulls away and grins."I'm good, and I see you already gave me a nickname." She said as she moves her brown hair back.

"Yeah, and do you have a nickname for me?" I asked.

"Yeah and you're my Boobear!"

"Perfect! Now shall we go to lunch?" I say as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Sure."

I smiled and we made our way to the lunch.

~
"Thanks for buying lunch for me today Louis, but I could have paid for it myself like I always do!"

"It's no problem." I said as we walked to our table.

"Well you are a true gentleman Mr Tomlinson." She replies which makes me blush.

"Why thank you..."

"Hey Tommo where ya off to?" Niall yells with his Irish from their normal table.

"Me and Eleanor are going to eat our lunch." I said try to be as calm as I can.

"Where's your little nerd friend at?" Zayn said with a smirk on his face while playing with his food.

"Thanks to you idiots he's at home with a crack rib and a damage internal organ following with a few bruises we had to rush him to the hospital yesterday!"

They gasp acting like their in pure shock then bust out laughing and Liam sitting there quietly not saying a word.

"He's such a loser! He couldn't even handle a few punches and kicks!" Ed laughs out.

"Yeah, it was hilarious how he thought we would just leave him alone! And do you remember how he tried to push you off like he was strong enough!" Niall jokes.

Zayn chuckles and high fives them both."Bro that was the most funniest thing ever, he was scared to death!"

I felt anger rush through my body. Why would they think something like that is funny? They apparently don't know how it feels, but if they keep this up I'll show them how it feels.

"You guys are so fucking full of yourselves. You don't even know how much pain he is in everyday just because of you dickheads! Like why do you do this anyway? Like do you even care about people's feelings!?"

Zayn shrugged his shoulders and pulled out his phone."People don't give a fuck about my feelings, so why should I care about theirs?"

"Maybe they would care if you didn't hit them everyday!"

"What are you talking about I don't...umm yeah...well you know they're losers and I'm the coolest guy in school everybody knows who I am." Zayn said calmly and stern, but still sounded nervous at the same time.

Why would Zayn pause like that? Was he hiding something that might solve everything.

So I just did this since he wasn't telling anyone. I sat in the chair right next to Zayn and tugged him by his shirt."Listen if you ever hurt Harry again I am going to make the rest of your high school experience a living hell, and that goes for all of you." I said sternly.

I didn't even give them time to talk. I just got up from the table and left them speechless. I did manage to speak to Liam for I walked away."You should really go see Harry, you guys need to talk things out."

Liam bit his bottom lip and got up from the table."Where the fuck are you going Liam!?" Zayn screamed.

"I don't know, I'm just not hungry anymore!" Liam screamed.

They just shrugged their shoulders and continued on with whatever they were getting ready to do.

I walked over to the table me and Eleanor were sitting at and sit next to her."I'm sorry about all of that." I said in a awkward way.

"Oh it's cool. I've been waiting for someone to stick up to those jerks."

I smiled a bit and turned towards her." Really I thought you liked them?"

She stopped drinking and paused."I only hang around them because Perrie wants to. Me and Sophia can't stand them, but on the other hand we don't want to hangout with Perrie either."

"What do you mean?" I asked completely confused.

"Perrie's nice and all, but when she doesn't get what she wants she gets pissed off. Like look at her she doesn't seem a bit off to you?" Eleanor said pointing to Zayn's table, while Perrie was sitting in Zayn's lap kissing him.

"No she seems completely normal to me. What is she like mean to people just like Zayn?"

"Oh no...she's worse, except without all the hitting." She said.

"What!?"

"She's controlling, especially to Zayn. He gives her anything she wants and she doesn't even thank him for it. She doesn't want him to do certain things, she makes him skip class, and she doesn't like it when Zayn's says no.

"So your telling me that he's actually likes her?"

"Well they fuss like everyday and he always acts like nothing's wrong, it's like she forcing him to be with her."

I looked over at their table and watched the couple talk. Zayn was showing her something on his phone, but she was too busy working on her makeup to notice him and push it away, so he just put the phone back in his pocket and sighed."He doesn't seem happy with her does he." I asked her.

"No he doesn't, he seems miserable."

The couple gets up from the table and and she yanks Zayn by his arm and walks out of the cafeteria, leaving a confused Niall, and Ed.

"Well I guess that all for today." Eleanor says turning her head away from the table.

"Yep, so why doesn't he just break up with her?"

"Her popularity is important to her, so I guess since girls are in love with Zayn and everyone knows their dating it will bring her popularity up, I mean he is the captain of the football team, and she the she's the captain of the cheerleading quad, why wouldn't she care about her appearance to others?"

I nodded and grabbed her hand."I think I might have an idea why Zayn's always angry, and is always hitting Harry."

~
"Bye Louis!" A girl from my math class named Heather waved goodbye me as I walked down the hallway to go to my locker.

"Bye Heather see ya tomorrow!" I said as she walked by, and headed down the opposite side of the hall.

Once I got to my locker the halls were almost completely clear, because school was over.

I placed my unneeded books into my lock and I was suddenly interrupted by the sound of someone arguing.

So I looked around, but I only see a couple of people roaming the halls, but no signs of any arguments. So then it gets a bit louder and it sounds like Zayn's voice.

I gazed around and noticed that it came from a nearby supply closet. So I slowly made my way over to the closet and lean my ear against the door.

I wasn't trying to be nosy or anything just a bit concerned because the argument seemed really intense.

[Conversation From Behind The Door]

"Perrie c'mon I know you were flirting with him!" Zayn yelled.

"Zayn for the last time nothing's going on between us!"

"Then if you love me why do you keep ignoring me? And why do I have to keep pretending to be someone I'm not? I have feelings too you know."

"Yeah I know...and I don't care. Know if you keep this up we're breaking up, and I'm telling the whole school your secret!" Perrie exclaims.

"I can't keep hurting the people I love Perrie, and plus it's also affecting my grades in school." Zayn said sadly.

"Who cares al that matters is that you and me are going to continue dating and I'll keep your secret safe, got it?"

"Yeah, I got it."

"Excellent. Now let's go to the mall so you can buy me that new purse I wanted!"

"Wait, I can't go I have detention."

I hear sighing and she speaks."Again!"

"Yes again, they figured out I cut class, but why don't you have detention?" Zayn asked.

"I used a fake doctors note of course, clever right! The teachers are such idiots they would believe anything I say.

"Wow..."

"I know, now can I have a couple of bucks?"

"I just loan you 30 yesterday!?" He said as I hear frustration in his voice.

"Fine I guess I'll have to give away.."

"Ok. Ok. Here."

"Good boy! Now let's get the fuck out of this closet."

I quickly stepped away from the door and pretended that I was putting things in my bookbag.

The couple walks out of the closet and heads the opposite way without even seeing me. They scam around to make sure no one heard their conversation and continues to walk.

Perrie walks happily down the hallway looking at her phone with a miserable Zayn following right behind her.

I felt kind of sorry for the Bradford boy, but it still doesn't explain why he bullies Harry everyday, or could it?

Bingo.

___________________________
AN: So Louis is trying to get to the bottom of things? Wonder what will happen?

And is Zayn's girlfriend Perrie actually controlling him?

And does Eleanor know anymore information about the couple issues?

Thanks For Reading!😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 32.2K 66
"Um...call me Harrie." *1st place in The Bromance Awards: Season Two *Highest ranking as of 12/02/17: #345 in Fanfiction ©2016 Prisonerwithavision
332K 7.7K 44
RWRB from Henry's POV. Henry is drowning in the pressures of his family, the media, and his 'prince charming' reputation. The last thing he wants is...
40.8K 672 17
After a few unexpected trades, Kristie Mewis felt like the whole world was against her. Being known around the league as the 'resident bitch' also do...
505 83 9
16 year old Taylor Ford wants this summer to be different. She doesn't want to live her life in her little bubble anymore. She wants to live her life...