One shots (karlnapity,dreamna...

By mixspoonSuga

This is just some oneshots of the dream team. No, I won't do anything of those oneshots of the minors or of t... More

What a shame (Dreamnap)
Idiot (dreamnapfound)
Drinks 🍷 (dreamnapfound)
Betrayed (george)
Lastima (sapnap)
Can I call you? (Dreamnap)
Flirting is my speciality (karlnapity)
Paper heart (angst dreamnap/dnf)
The King's son
NOTES
Arrested (sapnap)
Dancing (karlnapity)
You're not fun (Gx S)
Karlnap- Meet me once again
Late notes
One way or another- deamnap
The argument -dreamnapfound
Pie - dreamnap
Oh,I see -dreamnap
Glances-sapnotfound
Side character view -sapnap
Addicted-dreamnap
Side character view- sapnap
UPDATE

Mirrors (dreamnap)

561 7 0
By mixspoonSuga

Warning ⚠️ self insecurities and low self confidence,
Trama abuse ⚠️

I looked over and overheard a conversation. "This is why we should've put him in a better position, why can't he be more like his friends? More responsible.." I looked towards my parents, hearing how much they wished to have a better son..

I didn't want to hear more so I left and went back to my room. It didn't matter how much I put so much effort, my parents never appreciate it as much as he did. I heard a notification from me phone, I looked and it was him, saying how he can't sleep.

                                   Sapnap
                                   9:40pm

HEYY
I can't sleep rn, so what are you
Up to?

                                                          Hey, I'm texting you         
                                                    that's what I'm doing😏

Ha.ha.ha very funny😒
But seriously, what are you up to?

Jeez but nothing much,
just uh hearing parents complain..the usual

Oh sorry dude, I didn't mean to bring
Down the mood.

No it's fine you asked so
it don't matter but why can't you sleep?

I've been thinking a lot and you've been
In my mind recently..crazy right?

Mhmm, why though? Did I
attract you~?
Yeah actually I've been thinking
Of meeting up sometime

Oh!? Why so suddenly?
Why not? It might be fun
you never know😏
                                      Haha, you can't resist me now if  
                                                                          you met me
Oh cmon dude, we
Haven't seen each other besides
What can go possibly wrong?

                                     You ending up being in love with  
                                                                                        me?
Pfft, trust me you're gonna be
Surprised one day that you fall for me
Instead~
                                             Let's not push your lucky on   
                         this one but sure let's see who falls first
Hehe bet!

I turned off my phone with a smile on my face yet I turned around to see myself. "I might not have a chance.."
I knew think so negative wouldn't help me at all so I just let myself cry for tonight.

The next morning, I stood up and felt so dizzy. "Oh wow, okay my head hurts" I looked down to see my cat patches looking worried. "No it's okay patches, I'll be fine" I walked away and went to my bathroom, I saw my tears from last night and it made me feel so exhausted. "The more that I cry, the more my eye bags are going to be puffy" I went to grab the toothbrush and stared at myself. I washed up and went ahead and got ready for my part time job. "Man, if I keep looking like this I might as well scare one of the clients" I chuckled while trying to sound alright. "I must've not gotten water yet but I just hope, that this time I won't be late again" I went outside and checked to see if my parents were there.

"Seems like nobody's home..might as well make myself some toast" I went and turned on the stove on while putting the bread on the pan. "Don't think I forgot about you patches, here" filled the bowl of cat food and went quickly before the toast gets burned.

After a few minutes..

"Hey dream, you're here early so what's up with you?" Karl looks at me curiously. "Why are you asking? Do I seem different somehow?" I chuckled while getting my apron on. "I don't know like maybe having someone in mind for example?" Karl smirked while playing with his pen. I turned around with a hint of a smile, in which Karl started to get all excited. "Ooh so who's the lucky person, of course if you want to share"
"It's an old friend who basically knows me for a while" I glanced at my phone. "It seems like you're already in love" Karl giggled while going ahead and greeted a costumer.
I grabbed my notebook and continued to write down orders, I kept looking at the clock and it was 11:30am..Which meant I had a long way to go.

After my shift was over, I went home to go ahead and feed my cat. But before I could open the door, I heard them arguing again. "This isn't how you should talk about your own son, you can't just leave him to have so much expectations!" My mom started to yell and I could hear her voice started to crack, I felt so bad that my mom had to stand up for me.

"He's just a weird kid, you don't you see how much he hates going outside and being yo attached to that damn phone? He's not a normal kid that's for sure!"I heard my dad walking away and I felt my heart drop.
He went to grab my own computer and smashed it with a hammer, I went inside of the room. I could see the facial expression my mom had, she was so terrified.
"You can go ahead and leave dad..you have done enough damage already" I glanced at the floor, I know I should be mad but I just need to get him out. "What? So you think you run this house?" My dad looked at me pissed yet I had no farther intensions. "I'm not but from the looks of what you did..it seems that you're the immature man in this situation, not even hurting your own son will show how manly you are" my voice started to shake but I had to keep a calm voice.

"Pfft, you got a lot of nerve but fine I'll leave and I won't come back" he chuckled and before he left, "that's the plan" I smirked.

He left and I went to go to my mom and comfort her,"I'm so sorry mom, are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Seeing my own mothers tears hurt. "You shouldn't be the one to ask me dear, but I should be the one to apologize to you since I didn't stop him enough" she cried. "I know and it's alright, but don't worry he won't come back I promise you" I kiss my mom on the forehead and hugged her, before then I started to throw away my smashed computer. Patches came out and she looked scared because of the loud shouting,"I'm sorry patches, it's gonna be alright don't worry" I smiled.

Meanwhile sapnap started to text messages me about him being excited to meet me.

                                     7:30pm
                                    Sapnap

HEY! So I'm excited to meet you!
I bet when you see me, you'll fall
In love~

                                 Wait, what do you mean meet me?
                              And ha, I bet you'll fall deep into me

Well, I got plane tickets to see you
And I do remember you live in
Florida

                                           Oh really? It seems you really
                                                            wanna see my face?
Well duh? I might not be
Confident about my own self but
Either way, I wouldn't mind about
How you look ☝️

Aren't you a flirt..alright but I can't
promise you that I'm that attractive person

Oh c'mon, all the attractive people
Say that besides the day I'll be there
Will be on a Thursday

I won't be busy but how
Long are you planning to stay?
Hmm..
A few 3 months
                                                 Three months? Well don't        
                                                           regret you decision~

I laughed and my mom came in and knocked which caught me off-guard. "What are you laughing? Did something happen?" She questioned me but I told her that one of my good friend was coming over at Thursday. "Oh my..I think it's a great idea but what about your father?" She looked at me, so afraid. "I'll change the locks to the house and for the rent, I got plenty of savings so don't worry" I hugged her while I felt tears coming from my shirt.

I just hope I manage to keep myself busy so I can pay enough. I cried in my mom's shoulder, I felt so exhausted but I had to keep trying, for my mom and patches.

After a few days past and it was the day where sapnap was coming to Florida, I was nervous yet excited. I was looking around for sapnap until I felt a buzz on my phone so I looked at it.

Sapnap
Hehe guess who's back is this?

I turned around to see him smiling while waving at me. I came running towards him and hugged him for as long as I always wanted to. " Woah..you must've really missed me and confused me for a different person...uh Dream? I'm right next to you" I turned around to see sapnap..SAPNAP? I looked at who I was hugging and then I let go. "I'm so sorry sir, I didn't mean to do that" I heard the guy chuckle, "it's fine although you do give out the warm hugs..but I'll be going now" the guy left. I could feel my face turning so red from the embarrassment. "Pfft HAHA I CANT BELIEVE YOU HUGGED A RANDOM DUDE-!" I caught him off with a hug, I didn't care but just to hug my dear friend after so long. "The guy wasn't lying, you give warm hugs..heck I might as well fall asleep right now" Sapnap laughed while hugging me back. The warmth I felt was so calm, so gentle.

After a month, I started to feel something for sapnap in which caused me to act up for no reason, but I knew my mom noticed however, she supported me. We both had gotten no news from my dad but it didn't matter, as long as I had my mom,patches, and sapnap, I know I'll be alright.

Note: haah this took forever- SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING BUT I DID MANAGE TO GET TWO STORIES DONE!!
Well one..the second one will be released later☝️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...
56.3K 1.2K 41
[Cover by me] Because I don't have patience to write a story, I'm doing oneshots. always open for requests! this will NOT include: smut [romantic]...
137K 5.6K 152
So... I reached the maximum of chapters in my other book so I've decided to make another one! These are completely new oneshots, so you don't have to...
165K 2.1K 54
hi! these oneshots are discontinued, sorry for those who were excited to see new oneshots :( i may rewrite these oneshots still, but after that, i'm...