The Lost Memories (Tokyo Reve...

By Haniii77976

Second Book of Rewrite the story: please read the first book or you guys will never understand the whole stor... More

✨Information of Book 2✨
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 82

2K 151 36
By Haniii77976

Morning came like usual the next day for the white hair guy who had just wakes up from his sleep. His black eyes are staring at the ceiling of his girlfriend's room for a moment before he could feel tickled on his cheek. Glancing aside, Mikey sees Lily was looking at him.

Lily then rubbed her head towards Mikey's face, which caused the guy to feel tickled by her black fur.

"Haha~ ohayo, Lily.", said Mikey while rubbing the cat's head. Lily then bites his clothes and pulled them, as she told Mikey to wake up from the bed and go have his breakfast. "Hai..hai...I wake up now."

Walking out of the room and straight towards the kitchen with Lily acting as his guider, Mikey found out that Haru was busy cooking in the kitchen. Closer he walked towards the girl and wrapped his arms around her waist, causing the girl to surprise.

"Ohayo, Haruchin."

"Ahaha...ohayo, Manjirou. Just wake up?"

"Hmm. Where's aniki?"

"He already off for works early in the morning."

"Is that so? Anyway, Are you gonna open the cafe today?", asked Mikey who still wrapping his arms around the girl's waist.

"Yeah. I didn't open for 5 days because we were on trips, so I gonna opened up today. You can go with me to the cafe or stay here with Lily.", said Haru while both of them looked at the cat who staring at them at the table.

"Meow~"

"She seems wearing such luxurious collar. Wait-....it's that diamond?", Mikey asked which he walked and lifted up the cat to look closer at the collar around its neck. "It's a real diamond..."

"Remember when Koko said that he wanna get Lily the treatment after the Rishiyu's issue?", asked Haru which Mikey lil bit annoyed by the name of the guy as he recalled back what the guy had done to Haru.

"Yea?"

"After Lily's got the treatment. Koko had been spoiled her so much. Not only did he gets Lily the diamond's collar, he even buy many of her cute clothes which I can't refuse it!!!", said Haru as she recalled back her moments on shopping Lily's clothes with Kokonoi.

"That's one clothes cost a thousand yen already. What the fuck? My Lily already had sugar daddy, huh...", said Haru while carrying her cat as she stares at her with unbelievable eyes.

"Meow~"

"Your daddy Koko almost bought the fucking mansion for you as well.", Haru adds which Lily just meowing happily at her owner.

Mikey stares at Haru who was rubbing and playing with her cat. He then walked closer to her back as he suddenly whispered near her ear, causing her to flinch by the sudden behavior.

"I'm can be your sugar daddy as well, Haruchin.", whisper Mikey seductively at Haru's ear, which Haru turns to look at him with a blushing face. Mikey then smirk, suddenly pulled her waist closer to him, and say...

"I can be your daddy on the bed too if you want. I will gladly be one though.", he said with a smirk, keeps teasing the girl who was blushing so hard by his words. Mikey got his face closer to Haru which he asked for a kiss until Haru lifted up Lily, causing Mikey to be surprised as he thought that he kissed Haru but ended up kissing the cat.

"I want to kiss your mommy, Lily.", said Mikey.

"Meow~", she answered while licking Mikey's nose, giving the tickling feeling.

"Go take your bath now, Mister.", said Haru while keeping her cool with the blush still clearly showing on her cheek.

"Let's take a bath together, Haruchin.", said the guy with an innocent smile while Haru looks at him with disbelief, having a trust issue with the smile.

"No, I don't trust you that you won't do anything with me in the bathroom.", said Haru.

"I see no problem with it? We have already taken a bath together much time already in the past.", said Mikey who won't give up.

"You-!!!", Haru can't argue with Mikey since what he said was never wrong in the beginning. However, Haru won't give up and just ignored the guy's word, pushing him forcefully to take a bath.

>_______________________<

"Say bye-bye to mommy!", Mikey said while carrying Lily in his arms as he holds Lily's paw and waving to Haru. The girl just waved her hands back as she walked away from her cafe, leaving Mikey and Lily in the apartment.

As Haru out of the building, she sees someone was waiting for her at the entrance. Black hair with a scar on his face as he was leaning against the black car.

"Kakucho?", she called which the guy smiled at her. "What are you doing here?"

"Mikey call me. He says to send you to the cafe. Don't worry, I don't mind it all.", Kakucho explained with a gentle smile on his face. Haru then turns to look up at the building, the floor where's she was living, and see Mikey was staring at her.

"There's no way I will let her go alone to the cafe.", said Mikey while Lily was rubbing her head at his leg. Plus, Mikey doesn't want to let Haru by herself after knowing was after her because of him. Having the executives to protect and be by her side when he wasn't there, was good enough for her safety.

"Should we go now?", Kakucho asked the girl who turned to look at him.

"Sure."

With that, Haru goes to the cafe with Kakucho who drives both of them towards the place. With Mikey, the white-haired guy just sighed, feels lil bit lonely in the apartment without his Haruchin by his side.

"Meow~"

"Seem Lily will accompany daddy today, right?.", he asked with a smile while looking down at the cat who was looking at him.

"Meow~"

Then, they get inside and sit on the couch in the living room, being damn lazy as he opens the television to watch anything that caught his interest.

Time passes hour by hour, with Mikey sometimes will laying lazily on the couch with remote control in his hand, making hot chocolate to drink, rolling on the floor because of his damn boring, playing tags with Lily, meowing together with the Lily at the balcony which caught by the neighbor who was enjoying his time until he saw Mikey and Lily was meowing beside his balcony.

Slowly Mr. Neighbor gets inside his place with a speechless and disbelief expression on his face as he doesn't want to intrude on them.

After that, Mikey was staring at Lily, who was rubbing her fur which was dirt all over her fur.

"Let's take a bath.", said Mikey which Lily run immediately when Mikey tried to hold her. "LILY!!"

Then, playing tag around two starts which Mikey was chasing after Lily all over the apartment. It takes 15 minutes just to catch the cat and Mikey already lost his energy.

In the bathroom, as Mikey was about to bathe the cat, suddenly Lily jump on his face, causing the white hair guy to fall into the bathtub instead of the cat.

"Just how Haruchin take care of you?", Mikey said while staring at the cat who was looking at him, all wet. This is was the first time Mikey was alone with Lily and he never expected the cat to behave like this when Haru was not around.

Get out of the bathtub, Mikey took off his wet shirt, revealing his buff built body as he want to take a bath again, thanks to the cat.

"Alright...get out. Daddy wants to take bath.", said Mikey while carrying the cat out of the bathroom. After putting the cat outside, he goes back into the bathroom and was surprised by the Lily who was waiting for him in the bathroom.

"Wait...when did you get in here?"

"Meow~"

Mikey was staring down at the Lily while the cat was staring at him nonstop, or more like staring at his body.

"I swear this cat is a pervert. Did Koko teach you this or what?!"

"Meow~"

>______________________<

Now, both Mikey and Lily are staring at the clock that hanging on the wall.

"It's 4. 45 now... there are many hours before Haruchin back home."

"Meow~"

"Should we prepare the dinner?", Mikey asked which Lily just answered him with meowing. "But the kitchen never on good terms with me.", he added which he recalled back his memories of cooking at the kitchen in the past that ended up destroying the kitchen.

Mikey let out a heavy sigh, thinking how annoyed to cook when he never was good with it. He stares at the kitchen for a moment and then....

"Siri, which restaurant makes good food.", he ended up giving up on cooking and choose to order online food instead while Lily seems to shake her head at the guy's behavior.

8.34 p.m,

The front door of the apartment was opened which reveals the blonde hair girl.

"I'm home.", said Haru which Lily appears to greet her at the front door. "Hey, Lily. How's your day with your daddy?"

"Meow~"

"Have dinner yet?", asked Mikey while walking closer to the girl.

"Not yet."

"Great, Dinner is ready.", he said which Haru looks at him with a confused and worried-looking face. "I didn't cook, so the kitchen didn't destroy and look good.", he added.

"Haha~", Haru chuckle as Mikey stares at her with an annoyed-looking face, knowing the girl care so much about the kitchen more than him. This guy is even jealous of the kitchen.

"And this why the kitchen was my enemy.", said Mikey while pouting in annoyance.

"There...there...let's go and have dinner together.", said Haru while holding Mikey's hand and walking together towards the dining table with Lily following them from behind.

Sitting at the table as they say their thank you. Then, they have their dinner together.

>___________________________<

"Aniki was late.", said Mikey who was laying on Haru's bed as he stares at Haru who was drying her hair after taking the bath.

"Ah! Eiji-nissan said that nissan will be staying at his place tonight because nissan was drunk after both of them were drinking at some store.", said Haru.

"Ohh...."

Mikey then continue staring at Haru who was drying her blonde hair until suddenly he said something.

"Nee, Haruchin."

"Hmm?"

"Even Lily was with me at home, I feel lil bit lonely.", he said.

"Then, let's spend at the cafe next time.", said Haru.

"Hmm. But, when we remember it back then, every time I run away from the company to go back home, Shinchin always be there to spend time with me.", said Mikey while chuckling as he remembers back his moments in the past timeline.

"Haha~ yeah...Shi was really the same as you. He really got that much behavior from his dad.", said Haru as she chuckle in every memory of them being together in the past.

"He our son after all!", said Mikey.

"Yeah..."

"I missed Shinchin, Haruchin.", said Mikey to Haru who was combing her hair.

"I missed him too, Manjirou."

"I want to see Shinchin."

"Haha~Same for me as well."

"Then, let's meet him.", said Mikey.

"Yeah, let's mee-", Haru stopped halfway of her words as she processed the whole conversation with Mikey. She then slowly turns back to look at the white hair guy who was smirking at her on the bed.

Mikey then wakes up from the bed and slowly walks closer to Haru with a slight smirk on his face.

"Erm...Manjirou?", call Haru with Mikey was right in front of her as his hands slowly pulled the girl closer to him.

"Seem I can't control myself anymore, Haruchin.", said Mikey with a smile on his face while Haru stared at him with blush all over her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 13.5K 27
[𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧!𝐡.𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] "𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒." In a story where Haitani Ran fucks the girl and leaves...
26.6K 734 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc ✨ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
2K 201 9
╰┈➤ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘅 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃 | Requests are accepted 𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉: This fanfiction contains not o...
467K 20.6K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...