Chapter 65

Haru could see the imagery lighting between both men's eyes as they keep on staring at each other. Their staring contest also got the attention of others as well. Haru doesn't want to gain more attention, so she decides to interfere.

"Anoo...can we excuse ourselves first, Young Master Miyako.", said Haru while calming Mikey, since she doesn't want the guy to go on a rampage at the party and fucking kill anyone there.

"You can call me Keiji.", he said as he just ignored Mikey's existence and smile at Haru. Mikey gets more pissed as the guy is staring at Haru with those lustful eyes.

"I don't think we should be that friendly.", said Haru which she was uncomfortable with how the man was so friendly with her.

Realizing that, Mikey pulled her closer to him as he stares at Keiji. The purple hair guy also stares uninterestedly back at Mikey which he also annoying at how the guy keeps on touching the girl so freely. Keiji don't want to make a fuss yet so he decided to backup first.

"Then, if that is what Miss Kazuki wants then I gladly accept it. I will be leaving first.", he said with a smile on his face while walking away from the scene.

"I don't like him.", said Mikey while frowning his eyebrows in annoyance.

"Same as me, Manjirou.", said Haru who also agreed with what the guy said.

>________________________<

After that, no one dared to come closer to Haru any more. Why? Because Mikey keeps on death glaring like an aggressive cat who is so protective of his owner towards all the men at the party. Haru was having a great time since Mikey was there to keep all the men away from her while the assistant was enjoyed looking at how Mikey was overprotective about Haru. No one dared to make a move on Haru with Mikey guarding his lover.

After a few minutes, Mr. Kazuki was introduced by the assistant about Mikey with the Mr. Kazuki decided to play along with the fake name of white hair guy when they at the party since Haru and Seiyu don't want anyone to know about Mikey's real name. The father was in total shock to know his beloved daughter already have a man. He won't stop staring seriously at Mikey as he stares and scans all over him, thinking if the guy is a good partner for his daughter.

"What is your job?", asked Mr. Kazuki.

"Dru-"

"He works in the same industry as me!", said Seiyu in panicked after cutting Mikey's words. Haru also was panicked and at the same time feels really bad about lying to her father.

"I see...". Mr. Kazuki said while scanning Mikey up and down. 'He kinda handsome...even having those tired-looking eyes. Plus....Haru was happy with him.', his thoughts as he recalls back the moment he was glancing at his daughter who was smiling being together with Mikey at the party.

"Fine. I will let this slide.", he said which a bright smile on Haru's face could be seen, which caused all the men at the party to fall harder for her. Realizing that, Mikey, Seiyu, and Mr. Kazuki started to death glare at them all, causing them to quickly turn away to avoid eyes contact with them. Status means nothing to Mr. Kazuki as long as his daughter is happy, he doesn't mind it.

'The three of them really adored Young Miss so much.', the assistant thoughts which he let out a chuckle at how amusing the three reactions are.

>______________________<

After a few hours, the party finally ends, some of them were lil bit disappointed cause they don't have a chance to get closer with Haru or Seiyu. There are even some who try to get close with Mikey, but knowing that guy, he just ignored the shits out of them and just focused on his Haru instead of wasting his time on other bitches.