Chapter 88

A beautiful night skies full of shining stars and moon is brightly over Tokyo city. A room which is empty in some building with a girl was tied to the chair and still unconscious. After a few minutes later, slowly the eyes are open as her clear ocean blue eyes could be seen.

Haru realizes that she was tied up and feels the pain on her back before she observed the room to see nothing that she could use to escape herself from the place. As she was struggling to escape, suddenly the room door was open, getting her attention to see 2 men in suits get inside the room, but she was more shocked when she sees the last person to get inside the room.

"Izami-senpai?", call Haru who was still confused about the situation. Many questions are in her head. Why he was here? Did he come to save her? Does he have something to do with her kidnapping?

"Hey, Haru-chan.", greeted Izami with a smile as he walked towards her. Then one of the suit men suddenly appears to give him a chair which Izami sits on it in front of Haru who is still confused with him. "Does it hurt? I'm sorry if my men hit you so hard."

"Your WHat?", Haru asked in disbelief while Izami just smiled at her, didn't answer her question which Haru was lil bit pissed. "Why are you doing this? What I have ever done to you?", Haru keeps asking which Izami didn't answer her questions at all and continues to smile.

"Why is so hard to kill you?", he asked which Haru was surprised by his question. "I do many things and ways to kill and destroy you but none of it's was successful.", he said which Haru's eyes was widen by what he said.

"I even hit you with a car once.", he said.

"What?"

"Remember 21st February last year?", asked the guy which Haru recalled back her memories when she was hit by the car and got all of her memories back those times. "It's was me.", he said which Haru looks at him with shock. "It's was me who hits you that night. I wonder how did you still survive that.", he said again with a smile on his face.

"Not only that, I even manipulated Rishiyu to make him crazy and obsess with you.", he said which Haru looks at the guy with disgust just hearing the name of the stalker. "That's right, I made a move by getting closer with Seiyu, so I can get closer to you and can get inside to your apartment. I even the one who set up all the hidden cameras in your apartment and then give it to Rishiyu, so he can entertain himself even more.", explained Izami with a smirk on his face.

"You-"

"However, all of that's was such failure and Rishiyu ended up dying in his hand.", said Izami while acting pitifully. Haru looks at Izami with a confused face which the guy realizes her expression is. "Do you think that I don't know who your beloved man is? A leader of the well-known criminal organization, Bonten. Sano Manjirou or well known as Mikey, am I right?", he asked while smiling innocently at Haru who looks at him with shock.

"Well~ since those plans didn't succeed, I go for the next plan but it's ended with failure as well.", said Izami while taking out a photo of Mikey with other women. "I even sent you an edited photo of your man and even manipulated the Miyako's sibling into my plan but it's such shame that they all ended up dying as well.", said Izami while letting out a heavy sigh.

"Why are you so lucky? Does fate is on your side? Why can't I get my revenger? Why can't you just die?", many questions come out from Izami's mouth which Haru stares at him with rage and pissed.

"Why are you doing all of this, Izami-senpai? You doing this for revenger? But what I have done to you for you to get revenger on me?!", asked Haru with desperate and pissed as she glared at the guy in front of her.

"Himaki Yuna.", suddenly he speaks the name of the person Haru hates the most.

"Why the fuck you suddenly bring up that bitch's name?", asked Haru in a raging tone as she recalls back what Yuna had done to her in the past.