Chapter 46

The sound of music could be heard inside the car as the three of Bonten's members were on their way back to their hideout. Kakucho who is driving the car glance at his leader from the rear-view mirror, looking at him who won't stop staring at the scenery outside the car with his face lil bit worried.

"You're okay, Mikey?", asked Kakucho, getting the attention of the white-haired guy.

"Nothing. Just feel uneasy feeling about something.", said Mikey.

"What is it?", asked Kokonoi.

"Don't know.", said Mikey. Mikey indeed feels uneasy about something but he didn't know what makes him feel like that. It feels like he just overlooked something important. Until that, his phone rang, which he stares at the phone screen with the name of someone familiar to him. He answered the calls as he spoke with the person through the phone.

"Turn back.", suddenly Mikey said, making Kakucho and Kokonoi lil bit confused with what their leader said.

"I said FUCKING TURN BACK!!!", shout Mikey angrily, causing Kakucho to suddenly break the car and Kokonoi in shock as their leader suddenly shouted at them. Luckily there's no other car other than them on the road when Kakucho breaks the car.

"Huh?! Turn back to where?!", asked Kakucho while looking at Mikey in worried.

"HARU APARTMENT! FUCKING RIGHT NOW!", shout Mikey angrily. Listening to what Mikey said, Kakucho immediately starts the car engine as he makes a spin and straight to Haru's place at full speed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

With Haru slowly opening her eyes, she stares up at the ceiling. Observing the place, it's happen to be her bedroom. As she was about to wake up from her bed, she realized that both of her hands were tied to her bed. Even both of her feet were tied up to her bed.

Haru tried hard to escape but it's as useless as the ropes were tied tightly at her hands and her feet. Haru tries to calm down herself as she tries to find a way to escape herself from the situation. Knowing screaming for help won't help at all since the apartment she and her brother lived in is where's the wall are made soundproof so it's won't disturb the other neighbors in one building.

Haru frowned her eyebrows in annoyance as she tried to escape from her place until her room door was opened, showing the figures of a man walking inside her room.

"You're awake now?", asked the person with a smile on his face while walking closer to Haru who won't stop staring at him in shock. Haru's eye was wide open as she stares at the man.

"Rishiyu-san?", call Haru in surprise as she stares at the man. "What are you doing here? No...how the fuck you get inside here?", asked Haru. "Is this you're doing?", asked Haru again to the man which he just smiling down at her.

Haru never expected the person who was the quietest among her brother's friends to be such a pervert and also her stalker of her. Rishiyu always looks calm and smiles at everything. He is also the gentle one among them. But Haru was speechless after seeing this side of him. She didn't expect it to be him.

"Do you know how much I have to hold myself for this moment to come?", asked Rishiyu who smiling at the girl, causing her to struggle a lot as the man walked closer to her.

"What do you want?! Why are you doing this?", asked Haru with Rishiyu slowly getting on the bed with her struggling to escape. His hands then slowly touched Haru's cheek, causing her to flinch in surprise with the sudden touch.